Berlin City Honda Nissan

Service 888-694-4592

Experience the Easy Way

Chris Genest

by from Saco, ME |

After being talked into trying to get rid of the vehicle i am in........being honest about my credit history and trusting in this salesperson I am very hurt and disappointed. I was told that this guy could get me out of this car and bring my interest rates down and after giving him permission to see what he could do he promised he would call me the following morning and he didn't....the very next day I called him and left a message on his voice mail he refused to call me back one way or the other. This is unacceptable to me and he will never earn my trust and I will let others know.

Great dealership

by from Roxbury, Maine |

This was the best experience I have ever had buying a car! They truly do go over the top for their customers. I felt like a VIP and got a very good deal in the process. I would recommend Berlin City Honda in Portland Maine and our salesman, Ted Hanson, to anybody! Job well done!!

Stewart stone

by from Pittsfield Maine |

I recently made the trip to Portland to purchase my new 2014 honda accord the sales man Stewart Stone was great to work with and definitely went out of his way to make sure I had a great experience and got what I wanted I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone !

Found what I was looking for

by from Bangor, Maine |

I was searching for a new car and found this deal ship online. Found the car I wanted it was the best price I could fine and they catered to my needs. I told them what I was willing to pay for the car, they accepted and now I am a proud owner of my new accord. Once the construction is done I think this place will be the best place to buy a Honda in southern Maine maybe the entire state. Great cars and great prices and friendly staff. Thanks Bill Waldron.

great experience

by from windham, me |

Chris Cole who was the sales person that helped me in the process of buying my car was very nice and a very attractive young man. He was very helpful and informative and h had an answer for every question. If he didn't know he found our for me. TraciAnn was the absolutely greatest. She was wonderful with my daughter too. I couldn't have asked for a better buying experience then I had here. Would highly recommend buying from Chris and make sure to see TraciAnn for the best financial experience. Thank you for everything everyone did.

Stewart stone

by from South Portland Maine |

It was such a pleasant experience to buy from Stewart stone & his team at berlincity honda

Fair and Honest

by from Portland, ME |

I recently bought a Honda CRV from Stewart Stone. I admit, I was dreading the whole car buying experience, especially being a woman. But from the moment I walked into Berlin City and met Stewart, I knew this would not be the dreaded experience I expected. Even though my husband came to test drive the car with me, I had told Stewart I would make the car buying decision. He directed his questions to me, not my husband. When I told him what I was looking for, he didn't try to up sell me out of my price range. And I know I came away with a great deal, and a great car. The sales staff was fair, honest, and direct. If you need a car, I would highly recommend Berlin City, and Stewart in particular.

Honda CRV - Very Good Experince

by from S. Portland, ME |

Steve the sales person was very knowledgeable and I felt I got a fair deal. The manager Jeff was very good as well.

New CR-V, everything went great!

by from South Portland, ME |

I recently bought a 2013 CR-V from Berlin City Honda of Portland. It was my first time working with them. I shopped a bunch of dealers in Maine and New Hampshire to help negotiate a good deal. They weren't the lowest price but they are my local dealer and were close enough that we decided to go with them. I did all the negotiating by email and had the price and financing agreed before going in. My salesperson was Ted Hanson, he was excellent - knowledgeable, friendly, attentive and patient as I was working my way through offers. My F&I person (can't remember his name) was also great - he did his job trying to sell me extras but in an honest and un-pushy way. We arranged a time to go in and complete the sale, and this all went great. Since buying the car I've had a few emails and calls checking in to see how we're doing, including a call from Ted to wish me a happy birthday. Great service and above what I tend to expect nowadays. Couldn't be happier with the experience and we love our CR-V!

Made everything i want happen

by from jeffersonville vt |

I am from Vermont and when the local Honda dealer near me was trying to muscle me around I gave berlin city a call they picked up my issues and needs in a new vehicle and ran with them. the staff is always pleasant and the finance people are wizards. thank you berlin city Honda....