Berlin City Nissan of Portland

New 888-629-9838
Used 877-601-6786
Service 888-694-4592

Experience the Easy Way

Exceptional from start to finish

by from maine |

After a long search for the perfect buy, we couldn't find ourselves more pleased then when we walked out of this dealership. The level of customer service was exceptional from sales staff, sales manager, to finance staff. No nonsense kind of dealership. Would recommend doing business here without any reservation. Thank you Kalaii Griffin, Tom Hayes, and Ben Roberts. You guys are outstanding at what you do. It couldn't have been any easier!

June 8, 2015

We appreciate your business and for sharing your positive experience with us! We sincerely hope you enjoy your new ride and visit us again!

My 'New' Used Murano

by from Portland, ME |

I did a lot of research prior to coming in and looking at a used Nissan Murano. The first car I drove did not meet my budget, but my salesmen (yes, two!) were able to find me an alternative vehicle that I love!

April 27, 2015

Working for you is always a top priority. Finding the perfect vehicle to fill the needs you have is how we approach each customer encounter. Enjoy the ride and thank you for your business.

best service ever

by from Wells, maine |

I couldn't be happier with my new Nissan Xterra. I have been shopping around different dealers and no one gave me the service like Berlin city nissan of portland. The staff and the facility are all amazing. They didn't give me the run around and act as if they had one mission (selling me a vehicle I didn't want). They listened to what I wanted and made it happen fast. Couldn't imagine it going any better.

April 27, 2015

Excellent to her from you. Easy is how we want to approach find vehicles for our customers. It sounds like we meet and then exceeded your expectations. Thanks for being our customer.

Great Sales Experience

by from South Portland, Maine |

The salesman Nick Gys, Manager Tom Hayes, and Finance Manager Bob Valle were all great! They were easy to deal with and got me out of my old car into a new Altima I could afford.

April 28, 2015

Thanks Matt for letting us know about your experience. We appreciate your business.

my new "used" truck

by from Lowell MA |

I was looking for a good quality used truck. My sales person, Nick Gys did an excellent job of finding me a 2012 GMC Sierra pick up truck. Just what I was looking for. It's in great shape and he made the buying process really easy.

April 17, 2015

Excellent to hear about your shopping experience. The purchase of a vehicle doesn't have to be hard. We're all about making it easy. Enjoy your truck. Thank you for your business.

Great experience

by from Portland,me |

I had a 2009 Nissan altima hybrid and was looking at trading in for a maxima. I went and there no maximas. After about a month nick called me and told me about a 2012 maxima, I went in and bought it that day! The staff was very friendly and nick was great. I love my maxima!!

April 17, 2015

WooHoo. Making it work for you is our goal. Easy is what it's about. Enjoy your Maxima.

Quick Trade In,Great Deal.

by from South Portland Maine |

I Bought a 2015 Nissan Rogue From Nick at Berlin City Nissan. I was in and out within a few hours. What i liked most (besided my brand new car) was the high value they gave me for my trade in. I walked away feeling like i got a really good deal. If ever the need arises, I will surely use them again. My salesman Nick was pleasant,stayed on-point, and broke my deal down into words that i could understand. I recommend this dealership 100%.

April 13, 2015

Excellent news. Thank you for sharing your shopping experience. We appreciate the decision to do business with us. Enjoy the ride in that new Rogue.

great atmosphere

by from portland,me |

I bought a 2010 Nissan Altman from Nick and he made the process very easy for me. We did the majority of the process over the phone and the car was cleaned and ready to go when I hot there. Tom hayes and Patrick were very friendly and helpful as well. Thank you to the whole Berlin city Nissan team!"

April 17, 2015

Cory, thank you for making us your dealer. We so enjoy hearing from our customers. The experience is about making the purchase easy for you. Enjoy the ride of the Altima.

Great Service, Nick!

by from Lowell, MA |

Bought a 2014 Nissan Rogue from Nick. He did a great job getting me a great price. They even delivered the car to my doorstep and drove off in my trade in! I signed papers at my kitchen table! They worked with me to get my monthly payment where I needed it to be. I ended up getting a new car for the same price I was going to pay for a used one. Great place!

April 8, 2015

It's all about making it an easy purchase. You prefer easy. We prefer easy. Thanks for being our customer. Enjoy the ride.

Great friendly staff

by from Randolph, Vt |

The best car buying experience we have ever had. Super friendly staff, we were in and out of there with our new car faster than anything we have experienced. Worked with us to achieve what we feel was a good deal. We will be back in a few years to trade again. Thanks Travis and Jamie and the financial guys behind the scenes, it was an enjoyable experience. Oh and we love our new Maruno!!!!!!!!!

April 8, 2015

WooHoo. Great to know that you had one great experience. Thanks for posting this to let us know how we are doing. Enjoy the new Nissan.