Emerson Toyota

990 Center St, Auburn, ME 04210

New 866-984-0568 New 866-984-0568
Used 888-291-3609 Used 888-291-3609
Service 866-984-0854 Service 866-984-0854

Where You Buy Is As Important As What You Buy!

the best deal I made on a car in 50 years

by from Charlotte Maine |

I made the best deal ever and purchased a lot of cars in my life time. I set a value on my trade before I arrived at Emerson Toyota. I ended up with $1500 more than I figured on getting for my trade. The process was smooth and fast and all the paper work done and great price on a toyota tundra. I drove home with a smile on my face. Thanks Brandon

The Prius

by from Portland Maine |

Bought a used 2014 Prius on January 18th. Before heading to the dealership we chatted online with someone who let us know that the model we wanted to look at specifically was still available. He was very knowledgeable about different features on the various models and showed me several Prius models before we took a test drive and decided on a vehicle. His manager was very willing to work with us on pricing and we negotiated an additional feature. I highly recommend these guys. They are courteous, patient professionals, and they made my first car buying experience smooth and enjoyable.

1st time

by from Portsmouth NH |

Never been before this trip. I was on vacation with girlfriends from Maine. We heard a strange noise and dedicated to bring the car in. They treated us like regulars we were all thankful and impressed. Magnifique!

I have to say

by from Auburn ME |

I have to say from the moment I walked in I was greeted and help very quickly. I was helped without the feeling of being rushed. It was straight and to the point, no hassle and constantly asked if I needed anything. The salesmen went above and beyond for.me and got me my car ready to drive off in no time. It was a great experience buying my first new car!

I made a great choice

by from Auburn, Maine |

I have had this car about a month. I live in the mountains and wanted a car with decent acceleration that would be good in winter weather. The 2.5 engine has been fine even on steep hills at altitude. I've driven it in snowy, icy conditions (with snow tires) and it handles well and feels smooth. The automatic transmission can slide over to manual and a nudge of the shift lever up or down changes the gear. This gives the car the clutch breaking of a standard transmission and I have used it on icy, snowy downhills when I don't want to brake a lot. At first, I used the sport setting on hills, but I've found it climbs as well on the normal setting. I got the Limited because I love the push button start (I'm a key loser) and the automatic headlights. I also like the vinyl seats which are easy to wipe clean. The technology features are helpful. For example, a yellow light appears on the side mirrors when a car is in your blindspot and, when you're in reverse there is a warning if something is about to pass behind. Pros Roomy. Decent back seats and plenty of storage area. Headlights and fog lights great on dark roads Smooth ride with good feel of the road Two memory settings for the drivers seat! I am 5'2" and everyone has to move my seat. My 6'2" husband is comfortable as a passenger. Cons Radio with Sirius is a touch screen- It takes a lot of attention off the road to change stations or settings and it's impossible to see if the sun is hitting it. Also there are no preset buttons for the radio. I can change preset stations (on the touch screen) from the steering wheel but I still have to look down too much to see what is on. Short back window so the rear wiper only cleans a small area. Overall I'm happy with the car. I haven't had problems with it so far.

They lost a repeat customer.......

by from Lewiston |

I purchased a used car from them before. That deal was OK. It took several rounds of negotiation, but their sales manager, Tim, finally moved to an agreeable price. I went back to purchase a new vehicle from the same salesperson (who is nameless because he had his hands tied because of Tim, his manager). They had an MSRP $2,000 higher than any other dealer in the state AND while trying to negotiate Tim didn't even move the price down to what the dealer average was. To top it off Tim's trade in valuation of my vehicle was a scam. Their website allows you to get the value of your trade with an online tool which showed my vehicle was worth $10,200 to $11,500. Bear in mind.... my vehicle was in no accidents and only had typical wear and tear. Tim only offered me $8,000. It took and act of GOD in negotiations to get Tim to agree to $9,000. I was very disappointed that they tried to take advantage of a return customer. Very unprofessional. I will never go back as long as Tim is there.

GREAT Place to Buy!!

by from Gray, ME |

We have bought multiple cars with Emerson Toyota and have always had an excellent car buying experience. The staff are all courteous, knowledgeable and not pushy with their approach. I have recommended several of my family and friends to also go to there based on my overall experience. Keep up the great work!

Excellent place to buy and service a Toyota

by from Lewiston, Maine |

Just purchased a new Toyota Venza from Emerson. This is an excellent place to buy a car, and service experience with prior cars is excellent, too. Kudos to salesman Kris Pulkkinen who was very helpful in the process of purchase and sale and to sales manager Tim Huntington. Both are highly professional, very helpful, and right on customer needs.

pleased

by from maine |

Was very apprehensive going in and having to deal with "car salesmen." Chris was very personable and easy going. His non-pressure approach and good personality is what brought us back.

Very Helpful Sales Staff

by from Poland, ME |

I had been dreading the thought of having to go through the process of purchasing a new car because past experience has not always been great. Jared and the entire Emerson Toyota sales team were very helpful and knowledgeable about their products. I couldn't have asked for better service. I spoke with Jared on the phone on Monday morning and drove my new Toyota Corolla home that afternoon. The team answered all my questions and treated me with the utmost respect throughout the entire process. Jared even set up my Bluetooth connection for me!!! The facilities are very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend Emerson Toyota.