Emerson Toyota

990 Center St, Auburn, ME 04210

New 866-984-0568 New866-984-0568
Used 888-291-3609 Used888-291-3609
Service 866-984-0854 Service 866-984-0854

Where You Buy Is As Important As What You Buy!

the best deal I made on a car in 50 years

by from Charlotte Maine |

I made the best deal ever and purchased a lot of cars in my life time. I set a value on my trade before I arrived at Emerson Toyota. I ended up with $1500 more than I figured on getting for my trade. The process was smooth and fast and all the paper work done and great price on a toyota tundra. I drove home with a smile on my face. Thanks Brandon

Wonderful experience

by from Lewiston Maine |

Have been leasing my cars with Emerson Toyota for many years but this time all the time and effort put in by my salesperson Brandon Kyajohnian will not be forgotten! Thank you Brandon for making my experience less than painful!

Two thumbs up for Josh Gammon

by from Auburn, Me. |

I came to Emerson Toyota to look at the Avalon, not to buy or lease. My sales person was Josh Gammon. Josh gets #10?s across the board for his professionalism and knowledge for his services. When someone only wants to look then buys or lease that says a lot; two thumbs up.

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Maine |

After doing a lot of research, I came to Emerson to buy a 4 door Tacoma for my family. They had the best prices and selection of any dealer in the state. The buying was the easiest that I have ever experienced. At no time did I feel uncomfortable or like I was being swindled. I highly recommend Josh in their sales department, great customer service and knowledge of their product.

MY SECOND TIME BUYING AT EMERSON TOYOTA

by from Lewiston, Maine |

The process was painless and very easy. We looked at a new car in the parking lot and Josh came out to ask if we needed anything and within a few minutes we were ready to test drive. We returned , told him we wanted the best price and with no hassle. He came back with a very fair price and within 1/2 hour the deal was done. Great experience!!!! Thanks again Josh

Great cars and customer service

by from Lewiston, ME |

Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and ready to answer any question I had. Josh Gammon was able to help me find the perfect car and even came in on his day off to work with my schedule. The buying process was quick and easy. Thank you for all of your help!

New Tacoma

by from Turner, Maine |

I have been saving my money for the past six years, so it was important I get the best deal on my hard earned money. I started at Emerson Toyota and met my sales person Josh Gammon who gave me the best experience possible. Not only did Josh guide me in meeting my needs on a new Tacoma, but I also got the best price as I compared 5 other dealerships.

Excellent buying experience

by from sabattus, maine |

Feeling listened to and respected is important when making such a large purchase. My salesperson was attentive, listened to my needs, and was willing to negotiate. Communication was also excellent. Aaron did exactly what he said he was going to do, exactly when he said he was going to do it. There were no miscommunications and expectations were clear. I would recommend this dealer, it's a great place to do business.

If you're buying, I HIGHLY recommend Aaron!

by from Auburn, ME |

I purchased my new Toyota in November of 2015, I worked with Aaron Morse in sales and all I can say is; professional. Aaron is the atypical salesperson; no pressure, honest, personable and flexible. I WILL be buying from Emerson again and Aaron WILL be my contact. Tim D.

Dream Car

by from Lewiston,ME |

What a great experience I had buying the car of my dreams. I was driving looking for a second car for myself when I found a sweet 2010 Dodge challenger. I went online and submitted an offer on the car. I was contacted back by Aaron Morse . After a brief discussion via email the paper work was rolling! I arrived a short time later to do d the car waiting by the door all cleaned up and ready for a test drive. After a nice test drive it was sign and go. Aaron was a huge help and made this the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Emerson Toyota responded to this review

April 9, 2016

Ian, We're so pleased we had the car of your dreams. Thank you for your business and positive feedback. We truly appreciate it. Enjoy!