Emerson Toyota

990 Center St, Auburn, ME 04210

New 888-945-3036
Used 888-291-3609
Service 855-809-5322

Where You Buy Is As Important As What You Buy!

Easy, Straight forward and no games!

by from Belfast, Maine |

First new vehicle I bought since my divorce. I knew what I wanted, had shopped other dealers in the Portland area and was not impressed. My boyfriend was in the area and stopped in. Knew I was looking for a 2014 Toyota Tundra Double cab. Spoke with salesman Chris L, got the figures and told me to give Chris a call. Thinking I had been priced out of the 5.7L V8 with all the goodies, I was shocked by the price. I gave Chris a call, still apprehensive because of prior games played by other dealers. Not this dealer! Chris and the team made this the easiest and nicest process possible. I am in heaven. I have the truck I wanted, in the color I wanted with all the accessories I wanted and a great price. Best experience ever. I would recommend you check other places, and check Emerson last...because they will make you the best deal with no games~!

pleased

by from maine |

Was very apprehensive going in and having to deal with "car salesmen." Chris was very personable and easy going. His non-pressure approach and good personality is what brought us back.

Very Helpful Sales Staff

by from Poland, ME |

I had been dreading the thought of having to go through the process of purchasing a new car because past experience has not always been great. Jared and the entire Emerson Toyota sales team were very helpful and knowledgeable about their products. I couldn't have asked for better service. I spoke with Jared on the phone on Monday morning and drove my new Toyota Corolla home that afternoon. The team answered all my questions and treated me with the utmost respect throughout the entire process. Jared even set up my Bluetooth connection for me!!! The facilities are very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend Emerson Toyota.

Excellent Dealership

by from New Gloucester, Maine |

I have purchased and owned over ten Toyota vehicles ranging from a 1977 Corona wagon to a 2014 4Runner and have had nothing but great experiences. Of those vehicles over half have been purchased from Emerson Toyota and every time I have been exceedingly pleased with the professionalism and sharp pencils of the sales staff. The Service and Parts team are every bit as good. I would strongly recommend anyone to visit the pros at Emerson for their next vehicle, either new or used.

by from Leeds, ME |

Emerson Toyota gave me a great experience when buying my first new car. I am a 19 year old student who was looking for a reliable car that could get me through my college years. The salesman and General Manager both helped me find a car that I liked, which also fit my budget. They were extremely knowledgable and able to answer any questions I had. They know what they are selling from top to bottom and it really assures you that you are looking at a quality vehicle. The Emerson team made the buying process quick and simple. I got a great price, and they were also able to get me financed with my limited income and student loans. The Toyota brand is all I would recommend and buying it from this dealership is the best place you could do that. My purchase was the 4th Toyota in the past year that my family has bought. We all get our vehicles serviced at this dealership, and never have any issues. Everyone is extremely knowledgable and friendly. It really is a great environment to be around when purchasing a vehicle.

by from Leeds, Maine |

Emerson Toyota gave me a great experience when buying my first new car. I am a 19 year old student who needed to find a reliable vehicle to get me through my college years. I visited the dealership on a saturday and left with a new car that same day. My salesman and the General Manager were phenomenal and helped me find a car that I was interested in, which also fit my budget. The paperwork process was very easy and they worked to get everything done in a timely fashion. They also went above and beyond and were able to get me financed with my limited income and student loans. Emerson Toyota is top rated dealership selling top of the line cars. My family now has purchased 5 Toyotas from this dealership in the past 2 years and we all get our services done there as well. I wouldn't recommend any brand other than Toyota, and I wouldn't recommend any other dealership. The Emerson team cares for everyone that walks on their lot, and they will always do their best to accompany your needs.

by from Leeds, Maine |

Great customer service

by from Minot, Maine |

My husband and I find Emerson Toyota to be one of the top dealerships around! We always have superb customer service from the salesman to the sales manager. We have been repeat customers for new and used over the years because of their top notch team! We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Unethical treatment

by from Auburn, ME |

Blatantly Unethical. To make a long story short, the internet sales person at Emerson quoted me a great price on a vehicle in stock. I agreed the same day to pay that price. They took my a $500 holding fee. All was going well and there was no reason to suspect foul play. The next day there was a terrible mistake it seems and the car had been mysteriously sold and there were no others that they could get for anywhere near that price. However, I could happily order a new one for MSRP and have it in a few months. They did not keep my money but it was a big waste of time. I can tolerate the games salespeople play to earn business but this was just plain unethical. A letter to the owner and sales manager explaining what happened, and inviting a call or reply, yielded no response. They lost my business.