Emerson Toyota

990 Center St, Auburn, ME 04210

New 888-945-3036
Used 888-291-3609
Service 855-809-5322

Where You Buy Is As Important As What You Buy!

Easy, Straight forward and no games!

by from Belfast, Maine |

First new vehicle I bought since my divorce. I knew what I wanted, had shopped other dealers in the Portland area and was not impressed. My boyfriend was in the area and stopped in. Knew I was looking for a 2014 Toyota Tundra Double cab. Spoke with salesman Chris L, got the figures and told me to give Chris a call. Thinking I had been priced out of the 5.7L V8 with all the goodies, I was shocked by the price. I gave Chris a call, still apprehensive because of prior games played by other dealers. Not this dealer! Chris and the team made this the easiest and nicest process possible. I am in heaven. I have the truck I wanted, in the color I wanted with all the accessories I wanted and a great price. Best experience ever. I would recommend you check other places, and check Emerson last...because they will make you the best deal with no games~!

the best deal I made on a car in 50 years

by from Charlotte Maine |

I made the best deal ever and purchased a lot of cars in my life time. I set a value on my trade before I arrived at Emerson Toyota. I ended up with $1500 more than I figured on getting for my trade. The process was smooth and fast and all the paper work done and great price on a toyota tundra. I drove home with a smile on my face. Thanks Brandon

They lost a repeat customer.......

by from Lewiston |

I purchased a used car from them before. That deal was OK. It took several rounds of negotiation, but their sales manager, Tim, finally moved to an agreeable price. I went back to purchase a new vehicle from the same salesperson (who is nameless because he had his hands tied because of Tim, his manager). They had an MSRP $2,000 higher than any other dealer in the state AND while trying to negotiate Tim didn't even move the price down to what the dealer average was. To top it off Tim's trade in valuation of my vehicle was a scam. Their website allows you to get the value of your trade with an online tool which showed my vehicle was worth $10,200 to $11,500. Bear in mind.... my vehicle was in no accidents and only had typical wear and tear. Tim only offered me $8,000. It took and act of GOD in negotiations to get Tim to agree to $9,000. I was very disappointed that they tried to take advantage of a return customer. Very unprofessional. I will never go back as long as Tim is there.

GREAT Place to Buy!!

by from Gray, ME |

We have bought multiple cars with Emerson Toyota and have always had an excellent car buying experience. The staff are all courteous, knowledgeable and not pushy with their approach. I have recommended several of my family and friends to also go to there based on my overall experience. Keep up the great work!

Excellent place to buy and service a Toyota

by from Lewiston, Maine |

Just purchased a new Toyota Venza from Emerson. This is an excellent place to buy a car, and service experience with prior cars is excellent, too. Kudos to salesman Kris Pulkkinen who was very helpful in the process of purchase and sale and to sales manager Tim Huntington. Both are highly professional, very helpful, and right on customer needs.

pleased

by from maine |

Was very apprehensive going in and having to deal with "car salesmen." Chris was very personable and easy going. His non-pressure approach and good personality is what brought us back.

Very Helpful Sales Staff

by from Poland, ME |

I had been dreading the thought of having to go through the process of purchasing a new car because past experience has not always been great. Jared and the entire Emerson Toyota sales team were very helpful and knowledgeable about their products. I couldn't have asked for better service. I spoke with Jared on the phone on Monday morning and drove my new Toyota Corolla home that afternoon. The team answered all my questions and treated me with the utmost respect throughout the entire process. Jared even set up my Bluetooth connection for me!!! The facilities are very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend Emerson Toyota.

Excellent Dealership

by from New Gloucester, Maine |

I have purchased and owned over ten Toyota vehicles ranging from a 1977 Corona wagon to a 2014 4Runner and have had nothing but great experiences. Of those vehicles over half have been purchased from Emerson Toyota and every time I have been exceedingly pleased with the professionalism and sharp pencils of the sales staff. The Service and Parts team are every bit as good. I would strongly recommend anyone to visit the pros at Emerson for their next vehicle, either new or used.

by from Leeds, ME |

Emerson Toyota gave me a great experience when buying my first new car. I am a 19 year old student who was looking for a reliable car that could get me through my college years. The salesman and General Manager both helped me find a car that I liked, which also fit my budget. They were extremely knowledgable and able to answer any questions I had. They know what they are selling from top to bottom and it really assures you that you are looking at a quality vehicle. The Emerson team made the buying process quick and simple. I got a great price, and they were also able to get me financed with my limited income and student loans. The Toyota brand is all I would recommend and buying it from this dealership is the best place you could do that. My purchase was the 4th Toyota in the past year that my family has bought. We all get our vehicles serviced at this dealership, and never have any issues. Everyone is extremely knowledgable and friendly. It really is a great environment to be around when purchasing a vehicle.

by from Leeds, Maine |

Emerson Toyota gave me a great experience when buying my first new car. I am a 19 year old student who needed to find a reliable vehicle to get me through my college years. I visited the dealership on a saturday and left with a new car that same day. My salesman and the General Manager were phenomenal and helped me find a car that I was interested in, which also fit my budget. The paperwork process was very easy and they worked to get everything done in a timely fashion. They also went above and beyond and were able to get me financed with my limited income and student loans. Emerson Toyota is top rated dealership selling top of the line cars. My family now has purchased 5 Toyotas from this dealership in the past 2 years and we all get our services done there as well. I wouldn't recommend any brand other than Toyota, and I wouldn't recommend any other dealership. The Emerson team cares for everyone that walks on their lot, and they will always do their best to accompany your needs.

by from Leeds, Maine |