Newcastle Chrysler

573 Atlantic Hwy, Newcastle, ME 04553

New 888-431-6139
Used 888-430-3790
Service 888-435-2830

The best priced new and used vehicles! There's no hassle at Newcastle!

Awesome service dept.

by from Brantford,Ct |

Limped into Newcastle Jeep with transmission problems while on vacation. Tom the service manager told me he could have tranny fixed in 3 days. Tom got parts from 3 different suppliers to get my car fixed in time for my 400 mi trek home. Wow, dealerships are dealerships, but when it has a service dept. like Newcastle it's a Great dealership. Thank you Tom and your team

August 12, 2014

Thank you for the feedback, Ben! Our parts and service departments are constantly working with local vendors to pass the best experience on to our customers. We appreciate your business!

Timely repairs in an emergency

by from Lebanon, NH |

We were most fortunate to have this dealership only a few miles away when a warning light came on indicating the car needed immediate service. Your friendly staff were most outstanding as you immediately gave us a time frame before our car would be serviced. You provided not only a friendly environment in which to stay but welcomed the two dogs traveling with us.inside to rest. The service provided was quick and met the time frame you given to us. While we live too far away to use this dealership routinely we couldn't have asked for a more welcoming and excellent place to be stranded. I would recommend this dealership with high praise.

October 13, 2014

Thanks for your feedback, Sandy! We're glad that our Service Department was able to help you with your need for emergency repairs. Happy travels!

Great dealership

by from Damariscotta ME |

for both purchase and service. Helpful, knowledgeable, great, friendly, efficient, service. Understand the fact I need my car for work all the time and really do their best to fit it in for service or trouble-shooting and get me to work on time. We're lucky to have these guys in mid-coast Maine.

July 15, 2014

Thank You! We appreciate your business and the kind review.

Found what I was looking for!

by from Waldoboro, ME |

After checking the lot once every few weeks I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I gave Randy a call a little while later and he found what I was looking for and had it delivered to his dealership then sold it to me at a great price. Thank you so much and see you soon!

July 17, 2014

Thank you very much for your business. We look forward to seeing you in the future!