Shepard Motors

New 888-879-9504
Used 877-212-5986
Service 888-252-4021

Always on the right side of Route One

Buy from Shepards, you will not regret that choice

by from Hope, ME |

Purchased a brand new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from Bill C. Jr. I would highly recommend Bill to anyone looking for a car and would highly recommend Shepards. They were able to get me the exact car I wanted as fast as possible. Bill was fantastic to work with. Professional, knowledgeable and always helpful..before, during and after the sale.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for your kind remarks. We are glad you enjoyed your purchase experience.

Excellent sales and follow on support

by from Hope, ME |

Honest Dealership

by from Rockland Maine |

Ii think this is one of the better dealerships I have dealt with. I like that they post their service prices on the wall and they have always answered every question patiently. I have not bought from them but have had my car serviced there for 3 years with no complaints.

October 29, 2014

Thank you for your service business! We hope when the time comes we can provide the same great service in finding a new or pre-owned vehicle

Shepard Chrysler Dodge-awesome buying experience!

by from Thomaston, ME |

I had determined that if I was not respected or listened too, or if I felt that I I was being pushed into something, or the prices were inflated, that I would walk out of the dealership. Bill immediately put me at ease and answered all of my questions, even if I repeated them. He was extremely helpful in walking me through the process. All in all, I definitely recommend coming to Shepard Chrysler Dodge for all your service and vehicle needs.

October 29, 2014

Thank you we appreciate your business!!

Great buying experience

by from Thomaston, ME |

Had a great buying experience at Shepard Chrysler with Bill Carr Jr. I didn't know what I was looking for initially, and Bill made the buying process extremely welcoming and easy. I will continue to do my business with him in the future, and I recommend him to anyone looking for a smooth, low pressure, and easy shopping experience.

Warning warning

by from Rockland,Me |

Everything is a "Major Problem" the car needed a few things taken care of before inspection...Phone calls to us started with you have a major problem....turns out no we didn't..the wording is way off, seemed uninformed before calling the customer....Not willing to repair, just replace and at a high price...."major labor involved" ...we just said never mind and went elsewhere....

Service manager

by from thomaston ,maine |

Since service manager retired was not impressed with new service manager. Had an attitude which was not very customer oriented. He needs a course in how to make customers feel welcome.