Motor Werks of Barrington

1475 Barrington Rd, Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-570-6761
Used 888-570-6837
Service 877-587-7961

Nobody Works Like Motor Werks to Earn Your Business!

Even treated a cheesehead well

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Located their 2010 Honda Accord on line from the Cars.com website, and based on the description I had to check into it even though the dealership is located 75 miles from my house in Wisconsin. It was well worth drive! The car was excellent, the salesman I dealt with (Shawn) was super professional and helpful, the facilities are first rate and the whole experience with them was pleasant and completed in a reasonable amount of time. Next time I am in the market for a vehicle they will be my first stop!

Dreaming

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

I was just browsing. I will probably never buy such an expensive car, but I like to look at them and dream.

Fantastic Service

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

Great service every time I come to service my M3. Whether its a little thing like adding oil or a bigger maintenance, the team here is always professional, caring and willing to help. I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone. Extra thanks goes out to Erik in the service department.

Classy pleasant experience!

by from Vernon Hills, Il |

I bought my first Honda at Motorwerks this past weekend and was impressed with how classy this dealership was. The facility was superclean. The staff were professional and made my whole buying experience a very pleasant one. I never felt pressured or intimated like other dealerships has made me feel before. My sales consultant Shawn Hassan helped me through the whole process and was very patient adjusting to my schedule. I would surely recommend Honda Motorwerks of Barrington to everyone I know in the market of buying a new car! And the best part of it all...FREE CARWASH FOR LIFE!

Vickie Huff

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

I am currently in the market for a new car and had my list down to three I liked. One is an Audi, which MW does not have, the other two are MB and Infinity. Ken Betts was the very best salesman I have encountered. He took a great deal of time with me, and most importantly, acknowledged my two children accompanying me. After spending time with me, asking me questions, answering mine, and guiding me in the right direction, he told me to go drive the Audi!! He said he wanted me to have the car I wanted and the best way to do that is drive them all. My Audi experience was not as pleasant. The car was nice, however the salesman seemed disinterested and never spoke to my children, who are adults by the way. Motorwerks has my business for treating myself and my family with dignity and respect. AND, I get a great car!

Great experience at Motor Werks

by from Schaumburg IL |

I just picked up my 2015 228ix drive convertible that I ordered through Motorwerks and the whole experience was great all the people I dealt with from Peter Gioulos, John O'Brien, Tony Dee, and Joe Young were all terrific, can't say enough about the service they provided. I would highly recommend buying your next BMW from Motorwerks and this is from someone who is an ex Patrick BMW client. Night and day difference Motorwerks treats you with respect no matter how much you are spending.

Wonderful Service

by from Lake Barrington, Illinois |

I have been a Motorwerks customer for 12 years with the same car and always very satisfied with the service. Plan to keep coming back as long as my car and I are operational!

Excellent Service, Fast Oil Change

by from Algonquin, IL |

Oil change was less than an hour which was nice so that I could get back to work

I always get great service and Repair at Motorwers

by from Barrington, IL |

I love the new facilities. The check in process is very easy. The technicians always update me on the progress, estimates and time left , etc during my appointment.

Service of Mercedes sedan

by from Inverness, Ill. |

Service Manager, Chris Cruz, was overall excellent. He was courteous, etc., etc. Looking forward to working with him again. Good addition to the Service Department staff.

Professional and Friendly

by from Buffalo Grove |

Purchased a new BMW X3 from Dave Mitchell. Dave and everyone at Motor Werks were friendly, professionals and knowledgeable. Will definitely be going back for future car purchases. They definitely understand the WOW factor!