Motor Werks of Barrington

1475 Barrington Rd, Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-570-6761
Used 888-570-6837
Service 877-587-7961

Nobody Works Like Motor Werks to Earn Your Business!

Treated as a kid in the candy-store

by from Lake Barrington, IL |

Ken was the most awesome sales guy I have ever met. He saved me time and money and I walked out of there exactly with what I was looking for, with a fantastic car of my dreams and with a wide smile on my face. Here people still run a showcase of what customer satisfaction means, you are part of the family, kudos to the entire team!

Best Service that was unexpected!

by from Killeen Tx |

I couldn't believe my husband and I walked out of MotorWerks with a huge smile on our face. Our salesman Tony Kashif was extremely patient , beyond honest, and extremely helpful in picking the right car for us. We were there for maybe two and a half hours and it was worth every minute. MotorWerks provided lunch so we wouldn't have to leave out with our two year old daughter. He gave her a coloring book and may I add the coffee machine!!!! : ) was the next best thing. Not only was tony super nice but the guy who works at the left desk near the enter way was nice as well. Goodness Every single person in there was outstanding I'm hoping someone will ask me about a car so I can send them to Motor Werks!!! Motor Werks you have made this Army Family extremely happy Thank You from the Harden family.

great place overall

by from chicago ill 60619 |

great salesman boban was tops and made buying from you guys easy and pleasant give him a bonus really

Stress free enjoyable experience

by from Schaumburg, Illinois |

My experience of buying a new Mercedes, has been a superb treatment. My salesman, Mike Perez was extremely knowledgeably, friendly and surely has a passion for Mercedes. He remained focused on my desires and was very accommodating. He introduce me to the service department, parts department and the different manages, in fact the entire staff has been very friendly and helpful. When I picked up my new Mercedes they had a huge white bow on the roof of the car.

Customer

by from Inverness, IL |

Thanks Elliot Faulkner for all your help to ensure BMW took care of the warranty repairs of my X6.

Excellent buying experience

by from des moines ia |

Very easy process. Out of town buyer. Drove from Des Moines. Negociated trade and purchased an awesome X5 in < 3 hours. Thank you Sam! First Bmw for me and wont be my last. You will not regret considering them and buying/trading with this dealership!

2nd Purchase

by from Lake Barrington |

Second BMW purchase. Highly recommend for both new car purchase and service. Service has never tried to up sell unneeded services.

Great Experience

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

This is the second car I am buying from these guys. The service and facilities are great. The process of buying a car is simple. They don't seem to push you in any direction and do listen to what you have to say and of course try to accommodate you as much as humanly possible.

Great Service

by from Sycamore |

Motor Werks I?ve been a customer since October 2002 when we bought our Saab Arc. Since that time the service has been outstanding, they even service my 2002 Avalanche that was purchase in October 2001. I owed 4 vehicles that I relied on Kevin Mack, John Oliver, and Dan to maintain to all most new operation! 2002 Saab Arc 232,000 miles, 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche 148,000 miles, 2007 Saab 9-7 100,000 miles, and the new addition Mercedes-Benz CLK 320 68,000 miles and the first used car that I bought in more than 45 years. I did this purchase with my confidence with Motor Werks that has never been tested, I?ll move forward with absolute commitment.

rebuilt engine

by from l.i.t.h |

I would personally like to thank all the staff and all those at motor werks who went above and beyond to address all my needs and concerns w my Honda engine. Could not be more thankful and appreciative. We have purchased our last 3 vehicles from them and the loyolty they provided us on this matter is just another reason why they are the only place my family will ever purchase vehicles from. Outstanding staff and service! !! thank you again