Motor Werks of Barrington

1475 Barrington Rd, Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-570-6761
Used 888-570-6837
Service 877-587-7961

Nobody Works Like Motor Werks to Earn Your Business!

2nd Purchase

by from Lake Barrington |

Second BMW purchase. Highly recommend for both new car purchase and service. Service has never tried to up sell unneeded services.

Great Experience

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

This is the second car I am buying from these guys. The service and facilities are great. The process of buying a car is simple. They don't seem to push you in any direction and do listen to what you have to say and of course try to accommodate you as much as humanly possible.

Great Service

by from Sycamore |

Motor Werks I?ve been a customer since October 2002 when we bought our Saab Arc. Since that time the service has been outstanding, they even service my 2002 Avalanche that was purchase in October 2001. I owed 4 vehicles that I relied on Kevin Mack, John Oliver, and Dan to maintain to all most new operation! 2002 Saab Arc 232,000 miles, 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche 148,000 miles, 2007 Saab 9-7 100,000 miles, and the new addition Mercedes-Benz CLK 320 68,000 miles and the first used car that I bought in more than 45 years. I did this purchase with my confidence with Motor Werks that has never been tested, I?ll move forward with absolute commitment.

rebuilt engine

by from l.i.t.h |

I would personally like to thank all the staff and all those at motor werks who went above and beyond to address all my needs and concerns w my Honda engine. Could not be more thankful and appreciative. We have purchased our last 3 vehicles from them and the loyolty they provided us on this matter is just another reason why they are the only place my family will ever purchase vehicles from. Outstanding staff and service! !! thank you again

You have found THE Mercedes-Benz dealer!

by from Mount Prospect |

Motorwerks of Barrington exemplifies the definition of Customer Service! I have been taking my families cars here for several years now since we purchased them. Both cars are developing some miles but we feel there is no need to purchase new cars due to the honesty and integrity of the staff at Motorwerks and keeping our cars in top notch condition at an affordable price! Our Service Advisor, Jim DeRosa, and the Service Manager, Tom Healy, are truly a dynamic team. Having used several other Mercedes-Benz dealerships service departments in the area due to my commute, nothing compares to Motorwerks of Barrington service. Also, there is no other service technician that I know of that I would recommend except Drew Englemann. He is the most honest and experienced automotive technician I have ever met. When asked, Drew takes the time to answer any questions I might have and even show me what needs to be done. Motorwerks even has a ?Dent Specialist? on site that does phenomenal work. He will become your best friend, especially if you have kids with bikes or spouses that frequent grocery stores! Knowing that the same faces will be at the dealership (unlike other dealers) every time you visit Motorwerks of Barrington is reassuring knowing that you will always be taken care of with the utmost care. I don?t know if it is coincidence or not, but it seems that every time I call to make an appointment, there is a young lady by the name of Brittany that takes my call. She is more than accommodating and works around my schedule (unlike other dealers telling me when they can "fit" me in). I am able to get a loaner car when needed at the drop of a dime! The young lady who takes care of the loaner cars said she has been working for Motorwerks for almost 20 years! I have visited other dealerships that I don?t think the entire staff can account for 20 years combined. If you have never visited this dealer before, you are in for an experience unlike any other. They have recently renovated the dealership and it is second to none. They still have some work to do but it is incredible. I can?t imagine the expense the owners spent on the building but it is the most impressive dealer I have ever seen. From the multiple automotive manufacturers they offer (I think Honda, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Cadillac, Infiniti, Porsche) to the employees who continue to be employed there year after year, is a testament to the owner(s) that there are companies out there that still value their greatest asset, their employees. In a world of ?fast-paced? customer service, Motorwerks of Barrington has the ability to make you feel like there is no other customer except you. Their customer service is unrivalled. If you are looking for honest, knowledgeable, compassionate, customer oriented automotive service, look nowhere else except here.

Excellent service

by from Hoffman Estates |

Continually, very professional and reliable. That's why we return again and again.

The best experience ever!

by from Joliet, IL |

I just bought a 2013 MB ML63 AMG from this dealership. What a great, fast and professional service! Especially thanks to Leah Ruscitti, Joe Gaynor and the whole Motor Werks personnel for great buying experience. I will definitely be back for another purchase and greatly recommend this dealership to anyone I know.

Buying experience

by from Inverness, Illinois |

I just bought a new SUV (BMWX3). Your sales person Chris Roehm was extremely helpful and accommodating to my requests. This is now my 3rd car I am buying from Motorwerks.

Long time Motor Werks Customer

by from Lake Zurich |

Very quick fix to my ML350 and excellent Customer Service. Thanks again!

We Feel Like Family

by from Arlington Hts Il |

After purchasing or leasing over dozen cars from Motor Werks over the years I can only say that the overall purchasing experience gets better each time. We feel like family when we visit the dealership. With the team of Larry Rosenbaum and Brian Guzy heading up the MW experience the other Rosenbaum's are a happy family. I can easily understand why MW leads the pack! I am sure that once the expansion is completed that the "experience" will be even better. Keep up the good work!