Durand Toyota Ford

6896 US Route 5 South, Westminster, VT 05158

New 888-799-9738 New 888-799-9738
Used 877-264-1616 Used 877-264-1616
Service 888-853-3134 Service 888-853-3134

Durand is your Northeast Fisher Plow distributor!

great service, great salesperson Jim Howe

by from Andover ,Vermont |

we have purchased our 8th vehicle from Durand they are fabulous whether it is customer service or the great salesman we had Jim Howe I would recommend and have Durand to anyone wanting to buy a vehicle.

attractive show place and fine sales staff

by from WALPOLE, NH |

All went very smoothly and it was a fun experience for us! (no repairs yet so can't judge that)

2007 Mustang GT/CS Convertible...Sweet!

by from Leominster, MA |

I had a top notch experience at Durand Ford from the moment I called to inquire about the Mustang and CJ Jack answered the phone. From someone who has purchased many cars, CJ sealed the deal, He is down to earth, a true gentleman, and open and honest. Hard to find those qualities at many dealerships. He was an excellent representation for Durand Ford and made it very worth my time to drive to Vermont to test drive and then purchase my new car. His follow through and follow-up was always timely and I felt he understood delivered on my every wish in securing my new Mustang. I got a great deal and now own a top notch 2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS Convertible in excellent condition thanks to CJ. Without hesitation I would do business with him again. Give CJ a call and see for yourself as you will NOT be disappointed. The after sale postcard was a very nice touch and one I had never seen before!

Used 2006 Tacoma TRD

by from Weathersfield, VT |

Our only complaint with Durand Toyota would be that the Tacoma we purchased came with chopped tires and only 4 months remaining on the inspection. We were under the impression that all vehicles sold through a dealership came with, at the very least, inspectable tires and a new inspection sticker. As far as Dana Sprague as our salesman, he was well informed, didn't try to talk us into something we didn't want. He was very helpful with occupying our wild 17 month old during the buying process and had we not found what we wanted on the lot, we believe he would have gone out of his way to find it. We would 100% recommend Dana as a salesman to our family and friends and although we left with chopped tires and only 4 months remaining on the inspection, we would recommend Durand Toyota to buy a New or Used Toyota due to a speedy purchase and an outgoing, family friendly staff!!

2016 Tacoma purchase

by from Southern Vermont |

My wife and I just purchased a 2016 Tacoma and were extremely happy with our salesperson Dana Sprague. Throughout the buying process and during the search for the right vehicle his communication with us was exemplary. He knew the vehicle and was totally no pressure; something we really appreciate. We would not hesitate to recommend Durand and Dana to anyone searching for a new Toyota.

Review of Durand Toyota

by from Guilford, VT |

I recently bought another 2016 Tacoma from Durand Toyota. I have only the best things to say about them. They are fair; competent; pleasant to deal with; and bend over backwards to get and to maintain their customers business. I have bought several Toyota cars and Tacoma trucks for them over a space of 10 or more years. With every single vehicle they have delivered the same excellent service in both sales and in service. I cannot praise them high enough ! I gladly refer my friends to them. I should add that I live about 25 miles from them and pass several new car dealers and even more service garages on my way. But I choose to "go the distance" to deal only with Durand.

Awesome customer service

by from Hinsdale NH |

Thank you Jim for the awesome customer service and help getting me the car I love!!!

Used RAV4

by from Charlestown,NH |

Jim Howe listened to our needs and waited for the right car to become available. The dealership delivered on all of the repairs. We were comfortable doing business. PC12312011

Schulzes

by from Southern VT |

I am an intelligent woman who knows her likes and can enunciate them. I am annoyed when I answer a question about an extended warranty in the negative, am not taken at my word, and then I am browbeaten for fifteen minutes. Only after I raised my voice and showed anger, was my answer accepted. This was on a cash deal!

Leased A Rav4

by from Brattleboro, VT |

I have been dealing with Durand for 7 years and I could not be any happier with them. I just leased a 2016 Rav4 and Danny Boucher was excellent through the whole process. He explained everything clearly, went over all of the features with me and did a follow up call in 2 days to see how I was liking the vehicle. From the first time I ever walked into Durand, I have felt like a family member and not a customer that they were trying to push a vehicle onto. Everyone from sales to finance to service there are top notch. I cannot possibly say enough about my excellent experiences with Durand, they "Rock". PC12312011