Durand Toyota Ford

6896 US Route 5 South, Westminster, VT 05158

New 888-799-9738 New888-799-9738
Used 877-264-1616 Used877-264-1616
Service 888-853-3134 Service 888-853-3134

Durand is your Northeast Fisher Plow distributor!

great service, great salesperson Jim Howe

by from Andover ,Vermont |

we have purchased our 8th vehicle from Durand they are fabulous whether it is customer service or the great salesman we had Jim Howe I would recommend and have Durand to anyone wanting to buy a vehicle.

Recent Toyota Tacoma Purchase

by from Quechee, Vermont |

My husband and I recently traded our 2013 Tacoma for a 2016 Tacoma. We bought our first one at Durand and went back for the second one, as we were so pleased with their staff, service, and overall quality. The sales person, Dana Sprague was awesome. He made appointments that were convenient for us (we had to travel a distance) and never made us feel rushed. He was extremely knowledgable and if he did not have the answer, he quickly got it from the appropriate resources. He was friendly and professional. I have nothing but positive feedback for dana, and the whole staff at Durand. They truly are there for the customer. Code: PC12312011

great dealership and service dept.

by from Andover Vermont |

we have purchased eight vehicles from Durand would never buy from any other dealer around there service is the best,they go that extra mile for there customers, our salesman Jim Howe called me the next day to make sure I did not have any issues with my car, we will buy another pickup in a couple of years .

Purchasing a Certified Toyota Corolla

by from Charlestown, NH |

This is our second trade with Durand Toyota in four years (We have purchased Toyotas at this dealership for over 40 years) and our first with CJ Jack as our salesperson. The Certified preowned Corolla spoke for itself but CJ was knowledgeable, charming, helpful and a pleasure to work with. The entire staff that we had occasion to meet with during this transaction were all equally professional and enjoyable. In addition, we have a number of years experience with Curtis and the Service Department with absolutely no complaints...ever. Needless to say we will continue to return to Durand Toyota. PC12312011

Satisfied customer

by from Westminster, VT |

I highly recommend Durand in general and Dana Sprague in particular. I usually hate the car shopping process, but Dana made it a pleasant experience. I knew pretty much what I wanted and we were able to find the right car and offered me a deal that fit my budget. This is now the 2nd vehicle that I have bought from Durand and both experiences were superior. From my previous experience, I also know that the service dept. is excellent, and I feel comfortable and confident that y car will be well maintained.

Salesman was awesome!

by from E. Wallingford, Vt. |

My shopping experience started with meeting Danny Boucher on a chance stop at Durand's dealership. He was friendly and always helpful as I was deciding what to buy for my next vehicle. He was always available over the month or so of test driving and decision making often answering texts at times that accommodated my work schedule. He worked hard to find the vehicle that I wanted with the extras on my wish list. We became quick friends through the process and he was always a professional. I honestly wanted to buy a vehicle through him!!! Mr. Durand was involved and offered me options between buying and leasing to get the best bang for my money. I have never been involved with a dealership owner on such a personal and casual level before. I felt very comfortable that I would get a fair and honest deal. There were no games played over money, just an honest deal! I will not hesitate to recommend these guys to friends and will be back for my next vehicle purchase. The financing people and the service manager were helpful and upbeat as well making the total experience more than stress free and easy. I thank them all for that! Everyone that I encountered on my visits were just very nice. This is a dealership that feels like family.

Good Deal in VT

by from Milford, NH |

I had narrowed my search down to two vehicles, one in VT and one in MA. I liked the color of the one at Durand Toyota better, so I went there first. I worked with CJ and they gave me a competitive offer right away. No need for hours of back and forth haggling. I also forgot a couple items that were tucked away in my trade car and they shipped them out to me after I realized I had forgotten them. First class all the way around. PC12312011

attractive show place and fine sales staff

by from WALPOLE, NH |

All went very smoothly and it was a fun experience for us! (no repairs yet so can't judge that)

2007 Mustang GT/CS Convertible...Sweet!

by from Leominster, MA |

I had a top notch experience at Durand Ford from the moment I called to inquire about the Mustang and CJ Jack answered the phone. From someone who has purchased many cars, CJ sealed the deal, He is down to earth, a true gentleman, and open and honest. Hard to find those qualities at many dealerships. He was an excellent representation for Durand Ford and made it very worth my time to drive to Vermont to test drive and then purchase my new car. His follow through and follow-up was always timely and I felt he understood delivered on my every wish in securing my new Mustang. I got a great deal and now own a top notch 2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS Convertible in excellent condition thanks to CJ. Without hesitation I would do business with him again. Give CJ a call and see for yourself as you will NOT be disappointed. The after sale postcard was a very nice touch and one I had never seen before!

Used 2006 Tacoma TRD

by from Weathersfield, VT |

Our only complaint with Durand Toyota would be that the Tacoma we purchased came with chopped tires and only 4 months remaining on the inspection. We were under the impression that all vehicles sold through a dealership came with, at the very least, inspectable tires and a new inspection sticker. As far as Dana Sprague as our salesman, he was well informed, didn't try to talk us into something we didn't want. He was very helpful with occupying our wild 17 month old during the buying process and had we not found what we wanted on the lot, we believe he would have gone out of his way to find it. We would 100% recommend Dana as a salesman to our family and friends and although we left with chopped tires and only 4 months remaining on the inspection, we would recommend Durand Toyota to buy a New or Used Toyota due to a speedy purchase and an outgoing, family friendly staff!!