Durand Toyota Ford

Service 888-853-3134

The Home of the Durand Toyota Ford Alternative

Honest Hard Working Sales Person, Great Experience

by from Pemaquid, Maine |

I recently purchased a used Toyota at Durand Toyota Ford in Vermont. When you drive over 4 hours to test drive a vehicle you really hope the Sales person was being up front about the condition of the vehicle and any potential problems. I couldn't have been happier the vehicle was everything that CJ Jack said it would be. The whole process of buying this car was one of the best car buying experiences of my life. Anyone looking for an honest salesperson that wants your business would be looking in the right place with Durand Toyota Ford in Vermont and specifically with CJ Jack.

October 26, 2013

Hi Ed, Thank you again for your business. It was a pleasure to meet you. As someone who has relatives in Maine, I knew you would be straight to the point, no nonsense or wasted effort, so I made sure to prepare properly. Looks like that worked out for us both, didn't it? Best Wishes for a great holiday season, keep in touch, CJ Jack

Durand Toyota Rocks

by from Dummerston, VT |

We love CJ ! He does a great job in all aspects. He follows through with what he says and is very helpful and friendly. We have been going back for many years and have gotten many vehicles from Durand. Everyone there has been great to work with in sales and repairs. We would highly recommend that you go see them. Thanks so much!

Freindly dealership

by from Chester, VT |

Very helpful and friendly dealership. Prices are competitive with other Toyota dealerships.

Go see CJ Jack at Durand!

by from BELLOWS FALLS VT |

I needed a truck and there was CJ Jack at Durand. Short and simple: He made the whole experience a pleasure. No pressure, answers when I asked and alternatives when I needed one. I knew Curtis and Jason the service managers over recent years. When I needed a new truck they introduced me to CJ and thats what I would like to do. Let me introduce you to CJ Jack and your new car or truck! Thanks CJ!

BEST experience ever!

by from Winchester, NH |

I came to Durand after visiting Auto Mall of Brattleboro. I have not so good credit and had a horrible experience at Auto Mall. I was very hesitant but Danny reassured me that the team at Durand would not treat me badly and would do anything possible to help me with my situation. Within 3 days Danny called me with great news. He told me I would be getting my brand new car and that the payment was not much more than I wanted. My payment ended up being only 20$ more than I told them I wanted it to be and my interest rate was not bad considering my bad credit. I recommend this dealership to everyone looking to get a new or used vehicle. They listen to the customer and do not try to just sell you what they want to sell you. They worked hard to get me where I wanted to be and thanks to them I went from a clunker to a 2014 Ford with an affordable payment and I LOVE my new car. This would not have been possible without the hard work of all the employees at Durand. No matter how far this dealer is from you, it is definitely worth your time to come here because they work for the customer!

Excellent care, Sales, everything.

by from Keene, NH |

Was time to turn in my Leased Tacoma. Decision time. Do I want to buy the truck that I have really liked. Should we get a smaller more fuel efficient vehicle. Had looked around Keene, NH some. Didn't care for some choices or the attitude of the dealers, or other things. So I went back where I got the Tacoma from and to the same salesman, Durand Toyota and Gil Rowe. Great experience, drove different vehicles. Discussed options of buy current vehicle, leasing new Tacoma, Rav4 or Venza. Then down to the $$. Got a great turn-in value on the Tacoma, over $3000 over the buyout price and that from Steve Durand. Four separate vehicles were figured out including the buy-out on the Tacoma. Time was taken to discuss pluses and minuses of each options. Knew going in if I decided on the Venza that there were none on the lot that fit my list, and yep that's what was decided to get, This on a late Thursday afternoon. Friday found out the car had been found and could be picked up Monday. After my wife got out of work we got there about 5pm. A little over an hour later we drove out of the lot with our new leased Venza. Had help moving person items from the Tacoma and even the plates had been put in the the back of the car while we were signing the papers. My wife and I really like the car, the dealership, the staff at Durand and especially Gil Rowe. Good, honest, knowledgeable, and patient saleman. Yes we drove a few extra miles to get there, but they all go the extra mile to help and serve their customers. PC12312011

Great Sales Team!

by from Sheffield, Vermont |

All the guys in the sales team went the extra mile to get me the car I wanted for a payment I could afford! CJ Jack did a great job helping us through this process as we were 2hrs away! Car was exactly what I expected when I got there! Very happy with my new to me Explorer!

Very Happy!

by from Walpole NH |

I am very happy with my buying experience at Durand! I took my time picking out the vehicle that was right for my family and I never felt pressured to make a quick decision. CJ Jack stayed in touch thru emails. I went to every dealership around the area test driving vehicles and seeing how they all run. Durand was the only one who communicated with me on a regular basis and made me feel like he wanted my business. I have already told my friends and family about Durand and plan to use them for any future vehicle purchases!

Repeat customer

by from Plainfield, VT |

Buying a vehicle has never been in my top ten list of fun things to do. However, CJ Jack and company have made the process as pleasant as possible,twice. I think they enjoy their jobs, and are very patient and pleasant with their customers. I highly recommend that you check them out. Plus, they sell Tacomas, and what's not to like about a Tacoma?

July 27, 2014

Thank you so much LL, we will work hard to keep your trust.

Got one of my dream cars

by from Westminister VT |

Went there after visiting cars.com to test drive my dream car and ended up with it. They were great!! I had gone to the Brattleboro VT Ford dealership on Putney Road for a different reason and they told me I was wasting there time. It was refreshing to walk in and be treated like I mattered. The process was long and time consuming but in the end I ended up with a car I can afford and it has all the toys and whistles I need. The sales people are great. I'm going to refer them to all my friends and family.

July 27, 2014

Thanks Yancey, you are appreciated!

Buy at Durand

by from Brattleboro, VT |

If you want a no hassles and straight shooting, honest car buying experience, buy at Durand Automotive. C J Jack is a give the facts guy who tells you what the car you are looking for has, its history, and its features. He does not pressure, takes his time, listens, and delivers. It was our positive experience.

July 27, 2014

Thanks Red Sox Fan since 1946!