Carbone Honda, Toyota of Bennington

751 North Bennington Road, Bennington, VT 05201

New 877-562-9823
Used 888-479-3608
Service 888-429-9880

Nice People To Do Business With!

Very Happy

by from Bennington, vt |

I went to every dealership in town. I had special needs for a car for work reasons. Everyplace I visited tried to push something that I did not need or had numbers that did not add up except Carbone's Rich Weinblad in the Toyota department. He instantly found exactly what I was looking for. Nobody was pushy, Nobody tried to upsell or put me into something I did not need. It was night and day and actually enjoyed the process. I never write reviews but I was so impressed with my experience I had to give credit where credit is due and hopefully save you from some of the pain I went through.

April 8, 2014

Hello, Thank you very much for your kind words and your recent purchase. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us at Cabone Honda Toyota of Bennington and I glad Rich had the opportunity to show this to you. Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance. Have a great day! Karen Flynn Internet Manager

Honda minivan purchase

by from Keene, NH |

My experience was with David Barker. He gave me a fair price right off and was great to work with. I was there on a busy Presidents Day and a few other people showed up to meet him. Somehow he was able to help us all. He followed through on everything he said. I would highly recommend talking with David. I also thought Sarah, in the finance department was quite helpful.

March 10, 2014

Hello Paul, Thank you for your kind words and recent purchase. David and Sarah are both great employees and it's always nice to be recognized for a job well done. Please let me know if we can be of any other assistance in the future. Have a great day! Karen Flynn Internet Manager kflynn@carbonecars.com

Carbone $100 incentive

by from Hoosick Falls, NY |

I bought a 2010 Honda CR-V from Carbone Honda and overall I was pleased with the experience. Good price, fair trade-in. The only negative I have is the fact that they tout an offer of $100 to you for every customer that you recommend and who buys a car. Not true. Over the past 4 years I've recommended 8 people, 3 of which bought cars or trucks and left my name as having referred them. I never saw a dime. I also gave them the name of the woman who referred me and I know she received nothing as well. Now when someone asks me about car dealerships I don't recommend anyone. I just tell them to visit at least 3 dealerships and get the best price.

March 1, 2014

First, I would like to say that I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with your overall buying experience. As I hope you are aware customer satisfaction is our number one priority Second, I am very disappointed that you did not receive something you were promised That is not our business culture and I intend to rectify it immediately If you could contact me directly I will personally insure you receive your incentive I would also like to give you my contact information in the event you should ever need anything in the future Enessa Carbone 315 724 54216 x251 ecarbone@carbonecars.com I look forward to speaking with you and turning a 3 Star experience into a 5 star experience.

Nice experience

by from Adams, MA |

Our first time visiting this dealership. Had a very casual experience in purchasing the vehicle. Dave Barker was very efficient in presenting our options, going over all the features & made this process an enjoyable one. No haggling with the office manager as at other dealerships we have dealt with. Dave presented our offers & dealt with that. All the paper work was done when we needed it so less time sitting & waiting. We were quite impressed. Next time we are in the market, we will be back. Very clean property & sales staff offering help if needed. Good job.

October 17, 2013

Thank you for your very kind words. The comfort and satisfaction of our customers is our top priority. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of any other assistance with service, parts, etc. Have a great day! Karen Flynn Internet Manager

My first New CRV!

by from Pownal, VT |

I had a wonderful experience at Carbone Honda in Bennington VT. David Barker our sales representative was wonderful! Explained everything from the vehicle choices to how the process works, to options of purchase, lease and finance. Lucent Laurnet was also fantastic in making our financing easy and painless! :0) I look forward to the continuing relationship in the upkeep and maintenance of our new Honda CRV. I would recommend everyone to go and check out Carbone in Bennington VT for their next new or used car purchase. They are really a class act!

October 15, 2013

Hello Rebecca, Thank you very much for your kind words and your purchase! It's customer like you that make our job easy. The Carbone Auto Group strives to be the best in our customer service approach and I'm glad to hear it's working. Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance along the way. Enjoy the new ride! Karen Flynn Internet Manager kflynn@carbonecars.com

Carbone cares

by from Long Island |

Overall, very good at communicating with the customer. It just so happens they ended up not having the car that I truly wanted to be available, after speaking with one of their salesmen who said the car was literally yards from his desk. It was swapped out with an other dealer before I could buy it.

September 13, 2013

Hello Espo, I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience with the Carbone Auto Group. I'm sorry we weren't able to assist you this time, but look forward to hearing from you in the future. Have a great day! Karen Flynn Internet Manager

Excellent car buying experience!!!

by from Bennington, VT |

Great experience, I knew what i wanted when I got there. But they were very professional, got me a great rate and got me in my car the same day!!!!! Excellent customer service from all involved.

June 6, 2013

Hello Carrie, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for your kind words and your purchase. Have a great day! Karen Flynn Internet Manager