Burlington Subaru

351 Shelburne Rd, Burlington, VT 05401

Used 802-660-8099 Used 802-660-8099

Best Sales People

by from Burlington, VT |

Buying a car is something I've always dreaded, pushy sales people and always a headache. But then I went to Burlington Subaru and had the pleasure of working with Jen Gazzola. I came in looking at a impreza, Jen got me into the car I wanted, with the features I wanted in the payment range I was comfortable with. From start to finish, the process was seemless. I am so satisfied with my experience at the dealership I wouldn't go anywhere else, I will recommend Burlington Subaru and specifically Jen Gazzola to my friends and family.

I was beyond impressed with the service & concern

by from Burlington, VT |

Crystal Careau was an unbelievable help, she was considerate and concerned about my budget, she went out of her way numerous times to help me and get me a dependable car. I recommend her to friends, family, and anyone looking for a reliable vehicle.

Great experience

by from Burlington, VT |

Phil Sheridan made our buying experience as easy as possible. Everyone at Burlington Subaru was extremely friendly and helpful. We knew what we wanted, and weren't pressured into buying any add-ons or steered towards something else. The quality of service was outstanding, and my wife and I are very happy with our car and look forward to a long relationship with the team here.

Terrific experience!

by from Williston, VT |

I had a great experience, keep doing what you're doing! From the minute we met Crystal we knew we were in good hands. We had done our research ahead of time on pricing and ratings but Crystal was both thorough and patient in helping us get the right Subaru to suit our needs. We have had the car for almost 2 whole weeks now and it exceeds our expectations. We would highly recommend both Crystal and Burlington Subaru.

Great Experience

by from South Burlington, Vt |

This was our first time looking to buy a Subaru and found Crystal Careau to be an awesome salesperson to work with. She's extremely knowledgable and not at all pushy which was very much appreciated. When we couldn't find exactly what we wanted on the lot she found it for us elsewhere and it arrived in 2 days.

Awesome first-car buying experience!

by from Burlington, VT |

Crystal was my salesperson and she did an excellent job. She gave me her real thoughts about pricing, features, etc. She was super informative and basically let me ask every question and allowed me space to negotiate. You really do get what you pay for though with a Subaru! I've been driving my car for only 3 days now, but I love it and I have no regrets. She definitely gave her input and talked to me about her own experience of having a car and family and what made sense or what might be a waste of money (and savings for me). I appreciated the balance between honesty and trying to do her job well. I felt she was on my side in the process. The interesting part is that dealers often try to not let you leave without at least pushing you a lot to buy or lease. I was the one who said I wanted to buy (maybe I gave the impression I wasn't going to buy that day). Well, I did, and I'm glad that I felt I was making my own decisions in the process. I love that I'm in my first car, that it's new, and that I actually really love it. The dealership also is located near food (you know you need it to not get a headache), has refreshments, wifi and ipads for use. If I ever need a newer car/upgrade, I know I can go back and get something good. All it took on my end was a lot of research and homework before and I think everyone respected the fact that it wasn't easy to trick me into anything just because I knew too much about the buying process as a first time and young car buyer. Thanks and I look forward to our continued business together! -Jack

Best Car Buying Experience To Date!

by from Burlington, Vermont |

In the past, I've always purchased used cars that seemed like a deal but only turned into unfortunate unexpected baggage. It was time to look into a newer and safer car, and I had already decided it was going to be a Subaru. After finding a Subaru Legacy online I was interested in, not only did Crystal respond in a timely manner - she even drove the car to my work at lunch for a test drive. Now that is going up-and-beyond. Throughout the entire process, Crystal Careau was able to work with me to ensure the payment worked with my budget, she explained the maintenance packages thoroughly without putting any pressure into the sale, as well as turning what I thought a stressful car buying process would be into an exciting event. I could not be happier with the excellent service, expert advice and my new Subaru Legacy. Thank you Crystal Careau and Burlington Subaru. You guys are the best.

Burlington Subaru responded to this review

March 19, 2015

Angela, Thank you so much for leaving such a detailed and kind review! We're so happy that you were able to get into your new Subaru Legacy and that you felt well taken care of during the whole buying process. So glad to hear that you're loving your Legacy, and a huge congratulations on your purchase! Thank you again for writing in, and we look forward to working with you in the future. All the best, Madeleine Cave Digital Marketing Manager Burlington Subaru Hyundai madeleine_cave@vtcars.com

Great experience

by from Vermont |

This car buying experience was the easiest and most pleasurable that I've had. Our sales person, Crystal Careau, was great to work with. The car price offered matched my research and I didn't have to wait for the 'magic behind the curtain' to get an answer. I got a a fair price for my trade in and the financing option was great. Most importantly though, I love the car!

Burlington Subaru responded to this review

March 9, 2015

That's so great to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave Crystal a review; we're so glad that you enjoyed working with her and that you are loving your new car! Thank you again for posting, and we look forward to working with you in the future. All the best, Madeleine Cave Digital Marketing Manager Burlington Subaru Hyundai madeleine_cave@vtcars.com

Easy transaction

by from Burlington VT |

Crystal Careau was very knowledgeable, really responsive, and she helped me find the right car (and the right deal) for me. I enjoyed working with her and would recommend her highly. She was friendly and personable. She was quick to answer all my emails, didn't pressure me, and emphasized that she would continue to answer any questions after the sale. It was my first time buying a new car and Crystal made it easy.

Brand new buyer!

by from Burlington, Vermont |

My 2015 CRosstrek XV is 4 days old so I cannot comment on repairs or facilities. However, I can recommend the Crystal Careau as a salesperson. Since I did not know which model of Subaru I wanted it was necessary to drlive a number of them. She showed great patience and knowledge as we test drove various cars. There was never "car sales pressure" from her. When I made my decision we worked on the availability and price. The car came in earlier than promised and I could not take immedite possession but Crystal made sure that was not a problem. Then when I did call to complete the buying process, she created a convenient time even though it was short notice. I am heading there tomorrow for Crystal to explain the many features on the car. If you are looking for a Subaru, I suggest you seek her out for a professional and positive experience.