Burlington Subaru

351 Shelburne Rd, Burlington, VT 05401

New 866-867-0325
Used 888-393-1461
Service 877-264-2874

VTs #1 Subaru Dealer. On-site service, repair & parts centers.

Best Sales People

by from Burlington, VT |

Buying a car is something I've always dreaded, pushy sales people and always a headache. But then I went to Burlington Subaru and had the pleasure of working with Jen Gazzola. I came in looking at a impreza, Jen got me into the car I wanted, with the features I wanted in the payment range I was comfortable with. From start to finish, the process was seemless. I am so satisfied with my experience at the dealership I wouldn't go anywhere else, I will recommend Burlington Subaru and specifically Jen Gazzola to my friends and family.

Is your time valuable?

by from Burlington, VT |

Tired of 'just come down to our showroom we can talk". Negotiated a deal with Crystal via email, when in and bought the car I was looking for in one hour! Thanks Crystal, you understand that in todays busy world buying a car shouldn't be a pains-taking, dragged out process. A true sales professional!

Very happy

by from Mendon, Vermont |

Jen was great to deal with and really made the whole process painless .We left feeling like satisfied buyers and felt we were treated fairly. Left feeling good .

New Subaru Hybrid - XV Crosstrek

by from Burlington, Vermont |

Well first let me say that Crystal Careau is an exceptional professional and fun!! I have been enjoying driving Subaru cars for twenty years or so in winter, never been stuck, late for work, in a wreck or in a ditch and have always made it up the hill to the trailhead or ski area and back without difficulty. I have owned Chevrolet, Dodge and Toyota but Subaru is the best value in cost per mile, by far. I have just traded in my Impreza for a new 2014 Crosstrek XV Hybrid and I am loving it! I had been hoping Subaru would create a Hybrid vehicle so I was super excited to hear from Crystal at Burlington Subaru about the new ones coming in. They had exactly the car I wanted and made the trade completely satisfying - met all my requirements for financing and exceeded my expectations. The car is my 7th Subaru, my first Hybrid and super fun to drive. It is quiet, sporty, comfortable and gets better than 30 MPG. The professionals in the service and parts center are friendly and helpful, the business manager is efficient, no nonsense, no pressure and I have only good things to say! I am looking forward to many years of incredible adventures and everyday driving with this awesome vehicle! ? Thanks Crystal!

Great Customer Service

by from Duxbury, VT |

Best car buying experience to date!!! I called the dealership and spoke with Michael (Dykstra) who immediately figured out what I was looking to do with my trade in and understood completely my time constraints and financial situation! We arranged a time for me to test drive and like he had promised there were two vehicles ready for me to try! I felt like Michael understood my financial concerns and was honestly trying to get me the best deal possible-which he did! Michael Dykstra was professional,friendly, honest, straight-forward, and super knowledgeable about the vehicles he is selling--all with a sense of humor--I can't forget his patience--I wasn't the most decisive customer. Once we made the deal I was driving away in an hour and a half--so thanks to Steve and Rich for helping facilitate that!!! I will recommend Mike and this dealership over and over!! Thank you!!

Hassle free and pleasant car buying experience

by from Stowe, VT |

Was in the market for a new Subaru and after becoming disgusted with the old school, high pressure sales tactics being used by some other dealers, I popped in to Burlington Subaru. Very glad I did! Jen Gazzola was fantastic. She was personable, cheerful, sincere and helpful - a real pleasure to work with. She made the whole process so smooth and hassle-free. Burlington Subaru - Jen's a treasure! Very very happy with my new Forester and very satisfied with the whole car buying experience. Would not hesitate to recommend Burlington Subaru and especially, Jen Gazzola, to anyone in the market for a new car! Thanks Jen!

Wonderful buying experience

by from Colchester, VT |

I've been shopping for cars for about a month before I went into Burlington Subaru. The salesman I dealt with immediately knew what I hadn't realized yet in that I was looking at the wrong kind of car. After about a week of me dragging my feet I just pulled the trigger on a used Subaru Impreza thanks to the wonderful help and knowledge of Mr. Chris Cassidy. The facility is spotless and their selection of new and used Subaru's is the largest in Vermont. Not only did they deal with my tentative decision making process but the staff at Burlington Subaru made every effort to make my family comfortable while we tested out carseats in the back of the vehicles. If you are in the market for a Subaru go here, don't waste your time buying one from the other used car dealers in the city.

Knowledgable Staff

by from 05401 |

The sales staff are friendly, and taught me some good lessons in the process of buying a new car. Burlington Subaru is good for our community.

Great Experience with Burlington Subaru

by from Essex Junction, VT |

Jen was awesome as a sales person. We were very pleased with everything and everyone

purchase of 2011 Subaru Forester

by from Richford, Vermont |

My experience w/ Brad Camp at Burlington Subaru was all positive. Had not intended to purchase a car on that date, nor had I met Brad in person prior to my visit there, but he listened carefully to what I was looking for and managed to steer me in that direction quite efficiently. The purchase process was smooth and efficient. There were several things missing or needing a 2nd (e.g. key); Brad handled my concerns quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend this dealer, but in particular, this sales associate, for purchase of a new or used Subaru. Phyllis Tiffany Richford, Vermont

new impreza

by from Warren, VT |

Just bought a 2012 Impreza hatchback from Burlington Subaru. We had been up in that area looking for a different make used car and decided to check out what they had and what the finance rates would be. Best decision we've made in a long time. Lance DeMatteis was super; he was very patient with us while we checked our credit union for financing, but kept us up to date on when the car would come in. He got us a significantly better rate! We're thrilled with the new car!