Goss Dodge Chrysler

Service 888-484-1768

GOSScars.com - The Fastest and Easiest Way to Buy Online

A great Experience

by from Rouses Point, NY |

After shopping at my local Dodge Dealer in Plattsburgh I walked away feeling discouraged. The numbers they gave us and the overall attitude in the office left a lot to be desired. That is when we decided to cross the lake and shop at Goss. . We bought a 2013 Ram 1500 from Goss today. Our sales consultant, Andrew Melvin, was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I was full of questions throughout the entire process. I am very inquisitive and would email or call Andfre numerous times a day. He responded promptly every time without making me feel like a was being a bother (I know I was). He got the numbers where there needed to be for us and we locked the sale in and picked up the new truck today. When we got to the dealer and actually meant Andrew in person I found him very personable and funny. He made the entire experience wonderful and was never once pushy. I have never had such a smooth car buying or shopping experience. I did not deal with anyone else in the office as Andrew took care of everything we needed but the whole office had a great feel to it. Employees all seemed to be friendly and were joking around with each other. The type of office that you know you would have fun in. I also have not worked with the service department but if they are half as good as Andrew I know I will be pleased. Overall a wonderful experience.

June 18, 2014

Thank you for choosing to do business with Goss Dodge Chrysler!!! Enjoy your RAM 1500.

New Car Purchase at Goss Dodge Vermont

by from Burlington, Vermont |

On Saturday June 28 2014, I entered "Goss DODGE of south Burlington, Vermont" and I immediately met with a salesman Ben Trevail at a vehicle, I went on a comfortable test drive and proceeded to purchase a 2014 Dodge Journey through the same professional salesman Ben Trevail we completed the sales contract successfully and comfortably to my satisfaction, I give Ben Trevail the highest ratings with thanks!

Great Experience at Goss Dodge with Cory Loudon

by from Colchester, VT |

Cory, as a part of the Goss team, made the purchase of our Ram 1500 as easy and smooth as possible, from start to finish. He provided the best price available immediately (taking all of the hassle out of the process) and was always available to answer questions and provide responses at a moments notice. We worked out the majority of the details on the purchase prior to even meeting in person, and that was an enormous time-saver for us. Thanks again for making the entire process such a great experience. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND both Cory and Goss Dodge!

Paul Poltz Great Sales Man!

by from Saint Albans Vermont |

I've bought several vehicles from Goss dodge, Mr. Paul Poltz was by far the best sales man I've had so far. Did everything for me over the phone or email, only went into the building for an hour, to sign papers.

Buying from Goss is Fun

by from Bolton, VT |

This was my second car that I bought from Goss Dodge. My sales person for both has been Cory Loudon who is just a really nice guy. He worked with my wife and I both times and went out of his way to make our experience an enjoyable one. Buying a car should be fun and oh man this was fun. Cory is great to work with and on my last deal he worked very hard with Greg Fuller to make it happen. None of that high pressure stuff that really can ruin what again should be a FUN experience. Thanks Cory for making it fun to come to Goss Dodge!! I'll be back.

Ben Trevail and Goss Dodge

by from Orwell, Vermont |

I have never had such a greater experience in buying a vehicle then I did at Goss Dodge and Chrysler in South Burlington, VT. Everybody was a total professional and very friendly. The salesman Ben Trevail researched, and got me what I wanted in a deal. Ben was very cordial and friendly, and a real down to earth guy. He was very funny also. I brought my 10 year old, and 7 year old nephews with me, and Ben and all of the guys on the team were so nice to them. A great family atmosphere. Finally, I just love my new 2014 Dart SXT, and will enjoy it for years to come. :)

Excellent buying experience

by from Boston MA |

An earlier post mentioned Paul Poltz and I agree completely that he is a super nice guy, even if he does have that NJ accent. I have purchased 3 other new cars in the last 6 months, (One Chrysler, two MB) from three other dealers and the only dealer I would give repeat business to is Goss Dodge Chrysler. My sale was over the phone, and handled professionally and fairly by the entire staff. Generally, when buying a car over the phone, my experiences have been even more painful than going into even some of the worst dealerships. This was not the case at Goss, the deal was reached over the phone very quickly, without normal ?sales manager games? and we drove from Massachusetts to pick up the car, on a day the dealership was closed. Paul met us on a Sunday and the paperwork in order and continued to show genuine care for us as customers. Maybe it is the Vermont air that makes this dealership so good. People are willing to travel to buy good cars from polite, professional salesman and dealerships. I highly recommend Paul Poltz and Goss Dodge Chrysler.

July 8, 2014

Henry - Thank you for taking the time to review us, AND for coming up from Massachusetts to purchase a vehicle. Hope you are enjoying your new Chrysler!!!

very very pleased! 5 star

by from long island ny |

I came in with a trade and left with the biggest smile. Was very happy. Everything went smoothly and very easy. I will buy again soon

July 8, 2014

Jose - Thanks for coming all the way up from Long Island and for putting your trust in our process! We are glad to hear everything went smoothly with your purchase. Enjoy the rest of your summer!!!

Melissa ONeil

by from vermont |

Paul Poltz was very helpful & friendly throughout the whole process of leasing our new Dodge Dart. We will be back in 2 years to buy/lease. Everyone that we met was very professional and helpful.

July 8, 2014

Melissa, Thanks for choosing Goss Dodge Chrysler to lease your new Dart. We are looking forward to seeing you when your lease is up!!!

Amazing Service!!!

by from Essex Junction, VT |

Going into Goss Dodge, we knew exactly what we wanted, as they are running an awesome special on the Dodge Darts this month. We formed a wonderful friendship with our salesmen, Paul Poltz. He was friendly, honest and open with us, in both a professional and personal manner. We felt very comfortable with him and we were able to be ourselves around him, which was very important to us. My boyfriend wanted to surprise me at my work with my new car, which was completely unexpected and I was excited to have Paul be a part of this process. Paul felt comfortable enough with us to share personal details about his life, and we cherish that! It was interesting to hear about all of his hobbies outside of work, and we even received a complimentary CD, produced and written by Paul himself. I highly recommend Paul Poltz to anyone interested in stopping by Goss Dodge, even if it?s just to browse and check out your options. We didn?t ever once feel pressured or uncomfortable during our experience here. Paul will definitely be our salesmen in the years to come! The managers at Goss Dodge gave me a good deal on my down payment and I am very thankful for that. That definitely helped seal the deal! Overall, THANK YOU Paul & Goss Dodge for the amazing experience. I am LOVING my new Dodge Dart!

July 8, 2014

Kristen & Tim - Thank you for the great review and the kind words about Paul! We are glad to hear that you are loving your new Dart!!!

Paul Is The Man.. and not in a bad way.

by from Saint Albans, VT |

After purchasing eight vehicles in the past six years and working with many dealers/salespeople I can say that I'm typically not a huge fan of the car buying experience. I went to Goss Dodge looking to get a fair price on the vehicle I wanted and a fair value for my trade. I got exactly what I was looking for and more. I have to say that this experience wouldn't have been nearly as easy or enjoyable were it not for Salesman Paul Poltz. Paul knew everything there was to know about my vehicle of interest and relayed that information to me so I felt I know how to use every feature the moment I drove the car off the lot. The buying process was not only enjoyable; it was quick as well. Paul and the Sales/Finance Team at Goss Dodge prepared everything for us and we were in and out of the dealership in less than an hour. This is the placed to go to buy your next vehicle and the man to see is Paul Poltz.

June 18, 2014

Hi Town & Country Owner - Thank you for the great review! Paul is very knowledgeable and certainly knows his vehicles. We value your time and are glad to hear that we were able to get you in and out of the dealership in under 1 hour. Thanks again!