Goss Dodge Chrysler

1485 Shelburne Rd, Burlington, VT 05403

New 866-895-7910
Used 866-895-7905
Service 888-484-1768

GOSScars.com - Making Car Buying Fast, Fun and Easy!

A wonderful new car eperience

by from Champlain NY |

My wife and I bought our new 2015 dodge challenger from an excellent salesman Cory Loudon. He is a very friendly and will do everything to make your buying experience the best as possible. We highly recommend him for your next buying adventure as well as the dealership itself. They all work hard to get you what you are looking for and go above and beyond to make it happen.

April 6, 2015

Lawrence & Mary - Thank you for choosing Goss Dodge Chrysler to purchase your new Challenger! We appreciate that you made the trip from Champlain NY. Cory does a great job and we are so happy to hear that your experience with our team was positive and enjoyable!!!

I like Goss Dodge ....&.... Paul Poltz is THE MAN!

by from Richmond, VT |

I am very pleased with our most recent purchase of a used Lexus 300 from Goss Dodge. The Sales guy Paul Poltz was the best. Paul provided quick service, no pressure and a payment of $171.00/mo. with no money down. Everything was organized when my wife walked in to complete the transaction. This is by far the very best car we have ever owned. I give thanks to The Lord. Amen!

Great experience!

by from Southern New Hampshire |

We drove up from southern NH to Goss to buy a 2015 Dodge Durango, and it was definitely worth the drive! The salespeople were all nice, and Paul Poltz, who sold us the car, was especially helpful. They made the process quick and easy, and Paul took the time to show us everything we needed to know about the car. Thanks for making the trip worth it!!

The perfect buying experience

by from Georgia,Vermont |

We would like to take a moment and thank Ben Trevail and the Goss Dodge team for the perfect first experience of buying our car. We love it!! We would definitely recommend Ben and his team to others whom have not had positive experiences using other dealerships as we have in the past. From the moment of introduction in the parking lot to leaving their parking lot in our new ride the atmosphere was totally relaxing and welcoming. Hats off to a great team of ppl. Again many thanks and we will be returning again in the future!

May 20, 2015

Giggles - Thanks for choosing Goss Dodge Chrysler to buy your car! We appreciate the kind words about Ben and our team and we are happy that you had such a great experience. Enjoy your new car!!!

Best Experience yet!

by from Colchester, VT |

I was locked into a lease with a different dealership. This lease and dealership made me extremly unhappy, my goal was to switch to Goss Dodge because I knew they had a great track record. Cory Loudon worked with managment to get me an amazing lease offer on a beautiful 2015 Dodge Charger. He was so helpful in the days leading up to the signing of the lease! I could not ask for a better salesman or dealership! There was no pressure whatsoever and the deal could not be beaten! I highly reccomend this dealership. Do not go anywhere else!

May 20, 2015

Nick - Thanks for taking the time to review us and for your recommendation! We are glad to know that Cory and our team were able to get you out of your lease and into a new 2015 Dodge Charger - enjoy your new car!!!

Fifteen and counting

by from Williston, VT |

I (we) just made our 15th purchase from Steve Sholes and Goss Dodge. Each one was different, purchases for one purpose or another, sometimes in a rush, sometimes done over several months of looking and trying, yet Steve found just what we needed and helped us make it possible. Even when I had already decided on an used vehicle, Steve with his knowledge of my needs and driving habits, directed me away from what I thought was the perfect fit to another vehicle that I had not considered, but after purchasing it, found it to be just right. Backed up by a sales team that has also gotten to know our family and provides great advice when Steve is not available and the service department that takes care of us each and every time we need help (invaluable when I work 50 miles away and my wife is not a car-person), we are very satisfied customers and look forward to remaining so for years to come.

May 15, 2015

TheParkers - Wow!!! THANK YOU so much for your continued support and business! It's great to hear that Steve and our team provide you and your family a positive experience when you visit our dealership. Again, thank you very much and we hope your are enjoying your new ride!!!

A wonderful experience with Steven LaClaire

by from Jamestown NC |

I was looking for the perfect Mazda3 for my daughter, it took me 6-months but after changing some search criteria on Cars.com I found that perfect car at Goss Dodge in Burlington VT. Only problem was, I live in North Carolina, ~900 miles away. After giving it careful consideration, I called Goss and spoke with Steven LaClaire. My intuition told me I was speaking with a honest man. I requested he evaluate the car and give me a report as if he were critiquing it for his own daughter, Steven's report was good so I purchased a ($476) one-way airline ticket to arrive the following day in Burlington VT... the car was listed for $3,396 below book value, so this was a very good buy (Steven told me the car was discounted because it had been sitting on their lot for an extended period of time). On April 22nd I arrived 30 minutes early at the Burlington airport, I called Steven and he was there in short time to pick me up. I had never been to VT so on the way to the dealership I asked if there was anything in the area I should see before leaving today... on the drive Steven took me to a beautiful overlook of Lake Champlain, nothing to do with buying a car but it spoke much to Steven's character. Upon arriving at Goss we took the car for a test drive, everything was EXACTLY as Steven had told me and... the buying process was quick and pleasurable. Just before leaving, Steven introduced me to his Sales Manager who expressed his appreciation for my coming the distance. Goss has a tradition where after a customer purchases a car they bang a gong in the showroom, when I struck it, sales people all around gave a cheer. This was a fun purchase! I've bought a lot of cars in my 56 years and this was without a doubt the best experience I've ever had. Thank you Steven!!

May 11, 2015

Keith - Again, thank you for making the trip to Vermont from North Carolina to purchase a vehicle for your daughter. It is great to know that you were pleased with our upfront and transparent way of doing business and that Steven instilled your trust to make the investment to travel so far for a pre-owned vehicle! We very much appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience!!!

Thanks Pual for a great experience

by from Plainfield VT |

Paul Poltz is a great guy to deal with. We spoke many times (almost daily for a couple weeks) as we searched for a truck with the right options and pricing. I actually started looking forward to our daily conversations. What a great staff they have at Goss Dodge. Thanks Paul for finding the perfect truck and I look forward to or conversations next year when we come back for the Durango.

May 8, 2015

Hi Joe - Thank you for your business and kind words about Paul and our team - glad to know we were able to find you the perfect truck. We look forward to seeing you next year!!!

Great Service

by from Colchester, VT |

friendly, fast, and reasonable - I love the new truck. I worked directly with Wayne Brown and the Goss sales team - they were very helpful and productive.

May 4, 2015

William - It's great to know that your experience with Wayne and our team was "Friendly, fast and reasonable". We appreciate that you took the time to review our dealership and we all hope you are still loving your new truck!!!

2013 Dodge Durango

by from Huntington, VT |

I just bought a used Dodge Durango and I love it! The overall experience at Goss Dodge was great. This was my first time purchasing a vehicle from them and I would go back. My salesman Steven LeClaire was very courteous and really listened to my objectives and worked with me at my own pace. He was easy to talk with and not pushy. I would recommend him to anyone who was looking to buy a vehicle from Goss Dodge.

May 4, 2015

Hi Tricia - Thank you for choosing Goss Dodge Chrysler to purchase your pre-owned Dodge Durango! We appreciate the recommendation and kind words about Steven and are glad he was able to make your buying experience a positive one!!!

Excellent service and very clean facility

by from Newport, VT |

First time I never felt pushed to buy. Very helpful in all areas of purchase. I would recommend doing business with Ben Trevail. He make sure you're making the right purchase for your needs!!

April 22, 2015

E-dog - Thank you for choosing Goss Dodge Chrysler to purchase your pre-owned vehicle! We do our very best to to help our customers find the right vehicle at the right price. We are glad to know that Ben was so helpful with the process and we very much appreciate the recommendation. Enjoy your new vehicle!!!