PJ's Auto Village Saab & Mazda

2073 Williston Rd, South Burlington, VT 05403

New 866-867-0322
Used 877-340-0507
Service 877-860-4088

"Our success is built on our service to the customer."

Your reputation will always catch up to you!

by from Georgia, Vt |

Most pathetic excuse for a dealership, ever. They don't answer emails, they don't respond to web inquiries even after I called and asked if they got it, I was put on hold for about 10 minutes before I had to hang up and even still I never heard back from them. No bells in whistles in the 1960's-70's building they are in, no attention to detail, no manners, no clue what customer service is. Its made me appreciate all the other dealers I purchased cars from. I would put these guys in last place but it wouldn't be fair cause they aren't even in the same league as other dealerships. Not only did I have a terrible experience, when I tell people that I went to PJ's, they can't wait to carry on about how awful their experiences were or someone they knew, seriously people, close your doors, you clearly don't get it.

Didn't even have the courtesy to reply!

by from Montpelier, VT |

I inquired about a car that was (and still is) listed on Cars.com, and this dealer did not even have the courtesy to reply. Go figure.

Great New Saab Dealership

by from Northeastern/Southeastern USA |

My wife & I have a summer home in the NY Adirondacks. Over the years we have found that this Saab dealer was GREAT to purchase New Saabs from, as we were never satisfied with the pricing we would receive from our local Fl dealership. However our Fl dealer was a great service provider and even went to the extreme of stating, " Your our customer the moment you enter our service dept. door". Plus they backed it up, and continue to. Our Saab's & Volvo's are our favorite automobiles, and we plan to continue to drive them for many years to come.The avg. Swedish vehicle lasts us 10+yrs. and then we give them to our children and soon our grandchildren.

Good NEW Cars, Not great Used Cars and BAD Service

by from Williston VT |

My story is here, you should read it and that of some others that I've provided links too. http://pjsautovillagevt.com/

Saab dealer the doesn't work on Saabs

by from Colchester. Vt |

A few years ago I bought a very nice 1992 Saab 900 convertible. Once the seasons started to change and things were getting colder I realized my heater was just not keeping up. I took it to hese guys to see about getting a new thermostat put in. They refused to work on it because they were fazing out working on "older" Saabs. I could not believe it was a Saab dealer that was refusing to work on a Saab. Their reasoning was the techs were bering certified on new cars only and were not effective on working on older Saabs...ugh. I love Saabs but will NEVER buy one from these guys and NEVER take one of my newer Saabs to them for service...EVER.

not very good service

by from Burlington, vt |

I bought a late model used saab here, less than 45,000 miles. 3 weeks later it wouldn't start. Since I bought it there, I thought taking it back there would be the right thing to do. Have them fix it. They're a saab dealer, it was a saab, and I had just bought it there. I still don't have my saab back and it's been in their shop now for 3+ weeks. Seriously, in 3 days, my saab will have been in their shop more days than I've had it. The sad part is, they still don't know how to fix it. They think they know what's wrong with it now, but they've thought they knew what was wrong with it for the last 3 weeks now. Now, here's the thing that everyone should really concider. My saab, in 3+ weeks, has barely been in the shop. Well, not barely, maybe 10 hours now, but the point is, as a new customer of theirs, they haven't made it a priority to fix my car. They "work it in when they can". I'm a single father that bought this to replace my 16 yr old car because I needed something reliable. So, ask yourself, do you want to buy a car or have a car serviced at a dealer that doesn't make it a priority to fix a car that they sold 3 weeks previous? Do you want to buy a car from someone that after 3+ weeks still can't figure out what's wrong with a car? Search online for other horror stories regarding this dealer.