Willie Racine Jeep

Service 866-669-8462

Vermont's First Family of 4 Wheel Drive

Awesome experience

by from Williston Vermont |

Haven't been this excited about a new car in awhile and these guys made it happen. Stress free enjoyable and rewarding experience. No typical dance as you might expect, just respectful fair and enjoyable experience.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!

by from Monkton, VT |

Everyone at Willie Racine's is so friendly, thorough, cooperative, knowledgable & respectful. I worked with Brian, Linda & Jim. It was the BEST car buying experience I've ever had! (I've bought A LOT of vehicles) NO stress, NO games, NO pressure at all. No feeling of dread buying a car going to this dealership! Just tell them what you want in a vehicle and they do everything to get it for you. Excellent prices, service and everything else you could want. I would highly recommend this dealer to everyone. An excellent and VERY pleasant buying experience! Jeep is a great vehicle! No need to look any further.....

LINDA "THE JEEP LADY" IS AWESOME!

by from South Burlington, VT |

I?m not sure why other folks calling it adventure, I purchased four jeeps from Linda and I had/have more stress when I?m buying a pair of jeans than I had when I purchased all four jeep vehicle all together. Linda is a great person, and I will continue to buy cars from her as long she works there. Linda, thanks for the miracle, It never crossed my mind that I will ever drive a Grand Cherokee, and now I own one. Also, all Willie Racine?s personal is great people to work with; their service department is great too. In the past, I have walked in to perform a routine maintenance without even scheduling an appointment first. All they said was no problem; we will get you in today. And they did. Thanks guys!

Repeat Customer

by from East Fairfield, Vermont |

I first went to Willie Racine when the Jeep dealership closer to me refused to help me get out of an off brand lease. Scott Constantine went above and beyond what was expected to help us make the transition from leasing to purchasing my new Jeep. When the time came to upgrade to a new four door I never even considered going anyplace else. Scott once again made the buying process a pleasurable experience by making everything smooth and finding us the exact vehicle we wanted, best financing available as well as additional promotions that we were not even aware of. The few times that I have had to use the service department have been awesome. They get you in on time and done within a timely manner all while you are sitting in their comfortable lounge watching tv and enjoying the drinks and snacks they provide. My family will always be a Jeep family and will never buy from any other dealership or salesman as long as Scott is still their.

RUN, AND DON'T LOOK BACK

by from SOUTH BOSTON, MA |

This review concerns the Service Department (or lack thereof) ... I have never dealt with the Sales Department, but would never do so. The Service Department Manager and Service Advisors turned over earlier this year, and the current group is incompetent, arrogant, and rude (a deadly combo), I have a Jeep Wrangler, and experienced some significant front-end suspension problems (Google Jeep Wrangler Death Wobble) immediately following (the same day) a scheduled service appointment ... the dealership performed a complimentary '25-point inspection', and concluded that the vehicle was in perfect working condition ... notsomuch. After the Service Manager repeatedly refused to discuss the situation via phone, I took my Jeep to another dealer ... turns out there were four significant problems ... any of which (individually) presented a serious safety hazard. So the Service Techs and Service Manager are completely incompetent, and not qualified to properly service and repair Jeep Wranglers. Several weeks later, I sent a detailed email to the dealership's President, and have never received any response whatsoever. Apparently, the incompetence, arrogance, and rudeness that I experienced start at the top, and flow down from there. Recently, I spoke with one of the former Service Advisors, and he told me that this behavior is entirely consistent with the way business is done at Willie Racine's. Avoid any/all interaction with this dealership, and you will be better off for it.

LINDA THE JEEP LADY

by from VERMONT |

I recently made the decision to upgrade from my 2004 Jeep TJ Sport but I didn want to lose the EEPor rangler I spent nearly 2 years looking and researching different Jeep JK models and decided that the next Jeep would be more practical so the Unlimited won. The only problem was the previous year engine was pathetic to say the least and really no improvement over the TJ. When Jeep announced the replacement engine for the Wrangler with improved mileage and power I decided to take one for a test drive. I headed out to Willie Racine Jeep in South Burlington and was met by the nicest sales lady I have ever met, Linda he Jeep LadyLarose who not only met me in the parking lot as soon as I pulled into the lot and parked. Linda I can say honestly treated me like I was family or a longtime friend. Most sales associates will butter you up and tell you want to hear just to make a sale. Linda is different from the introduction outside of the building to her finding the vehicle I wanted was the most honest sales woman I have ever dealt with. Talking to her is like talking to your favorite aunt or sister, understanding knowledgeable and sweet. Being fussy I wanted an Unlimited Rubicon because it not a true 4x4 without lockers, unfortunately Linda did not have one on her lot. That would have made most dealers say sorry try back in a few months, but not Linda. Linda took the initiative and started getting everyone who wasn tied up to find my Jeep. Not long after she and the team found a Black Forest Green Rubicon Unlimited loaded the way I wanted. Unfortunately there was one down side, to get my Jeep from another dealer they had to give that dealer whatever they wanted in trade. While Linda was busy keeping me updated on the status of the swap I was finishing all the other fun stuff buying a new vehicle entails. This surprisingly was quite pleasant their finance department mainly Gino Girelli was very helpful and courteous so taking the news about payments etc. isn nearly as painful as usual. Linda worked her eep Ladypowers and managed to get the vehicle early Friday afternoon and the service department had it all ready to go for me by noon on Saturday. Rating the rest of the Dealership is tough because I didn deal with most of them, but Linda and Gino are top notch. Dealing with them is pleasant and you don get that being taken for a ride feelingyou usually get when approaching a dealer. There is a closer Jeep dealer to my residence but Il drive the extra forty minutes and go to Willie Racine when it comes time for another purchase.

Linda "Jeep Lady" Larose

by from VT |

Worked With Linda

by from Burlington, VT |

The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is the ultimate 4X4 machine right out of the box! Comes standard with rear axle lock, sway bar disconnect and the big, upgraded, mud/snow tires. Whether it is that steep driveway your friend lives on or your road has been washed out, this is the vehicle that will ensure you still get to where you need to be. Let Jeep Jamboree veteran Mark Smith explain more: http://www.willieracine.com/vehicles/trail_rated.htm

Thank you!

by from burlington vt |

This is a GREAT dealership! I love it here! I have been doing business here since my first Jeep Cherokee. I recommend Willie Racine's everyone. The sales staff has always been courteous and helped me with anything and everything. They take the time to find the vehicle that has the options you want. I bought a Liberty and a Wrangler from Aldo, and he does 110% to make you happy. The service department has been honest and even helped me verify service on my mother's Jeep in R.I.. They schedule me when I need it, even at short notice. Often, I have called the parts department about an accessory or pricing, and even though they are obviously busy, they will take the extra time to ensure accurate information and give me personal attention. In fact, That is what I get from all the department. From Aldo to Gino, from Robert to Brian, everyone has and made me feel appreciated and welcome. Thank you, Chris

Willie Racine`s Jeep

by from Burlington, Vt |

My latest Jeep buying adventure was another great experience at Willie Racine`s Jeep Dealership. I am now on my 7th Jeep and each vehicle seems to get better. On a couple of occasions I have needed service (minor adjustments) and was always treated with courtesy while I would explain the problem. Linda Antonucci Larose has been my JeepLady for the past 4 purchases and has been very understanding with my questions and quirks when I needed to test drive a Jeep to my home to be sure it would fit in my garage, it fit, and after a drive back to Willie Racine`s I signed my papers and happy all worked out. D. Marc Hine.