Handy Toyota Inc

701 Highgate Rd, St Albans, VT 05478

Used 888-352-5749

Satisfied Purchase

by from Saint Albans, VT |

I thought buying my first car was going to be a stressful and long experience. But Wade and the rest of the Handy Toyota staff made the process enjoyable and quick. Wade was upfront about the costs of leasing vs. buying, which made my decision that much easier. I love the SUV that Wade picked out for me! I know my new vehicle will last a long time, but once I am ready to buy another vehicle, I will definitely return to Handy Toyota.

Extreamly satisfied with purchase

by from malone, NY |

While in the market for a Tacoma I stopped by Handy to look over their trucks in stock. They had a large inventory with a wide selection of options, prices and colors. I dealt with JT and found him friendly, well informed about their Tacoma line, and easy to deal with. When it is time to trade our car, Handy will be our first stop.

Extremely Happy

by from Swanton, Vermont |

Thanks to Adam, David, and Jordyn, We are now the proud owners of a 2015 Toyota Highlander. would definitely buy from Handy Toyota again.... A+

Great Experience at Handy Toyota! Thank you Kelsey

by from St Albans VT |

Awesome experience at handy Toyota. Kelsey ward and Reg Howard were great. They were not alone everyone was welcoming and friendly. Being elderly along with my husband, we weren't sure how our trek today would turn out. We went through 4 dealerships parking lots looking at cars. We decided to park at Handy's Toyota's spacious parking lot! We were met within a minute or so by Kelsey Ward. We hadn't intended on a vehicle immediately, but once all our questions were answered while looking at several cars we believe that with this sales person being completely knowledgeable that we were at the right place. We weren't sure if we would buy outright, trade our vehicle or what? We ended up trading and got more for our vehicle than we expected. bar none with all the car shopping we have done the past 50 yrs- kudos to Kelsey for making us feel like we were your #1 customer and getting us to know our new vehicle, especially all the new stuff offered! S and B

Love Handy Toyota!

by from Saint Albans VT |

Love everything about Handy Toyota. They make the car buying process easy and enjoyable.

Great Service

by from Eden, VT |

I had a great experience at Handy Toyota. Terrance Sayers was very helpful! The dealership was very welcoming and I love, love my new car! Great place.

Very happy with Handy Toyota

by from Malone, NY |

In searching for a Tacoma I stopped in at Handy Toyota. My dealings with JT, in sales, and Jordyn, in finance were exceptional. Both went out of their way to make the trade a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend for anyone to stop in and see what they can do for you.

Amazing

by from Essex, VT |

I had a great time at Handy Toyota! Thank you Terrance Sayers for helping me get the perfect car. I am extemely happy with how everythjng worked out. Thank you!

Upfront and friendly

by from Richmond, VT |

I contacted several dealers in our area and the folks at Handy were the most pleasant to deal with.

Don Hurst copier technician

by from Milton,Vt |

Ive been a customer of Handy Toyota since 1988 and would never try another dealer or make of car. I drive many miles under mixed driving conditions for my work and a dependable car as well as a car dealer is a must for my occupation. This operation is like a well oiled machine that runs perfect in sales as well as service. The amazing friendly staff is always a pleasure to buy or have service when needed to be with. I would suggest stopping by to visit with them before making a purchase or having my Toyota serviced else where.