The Automaster Honda

3328 Shelburne Rd, Shelburne, VT 05482

New 866-869-7432
Used 888-276-6713
Service 866-455-9587

An authorized Honda dealer.

This is how car dealerships should operate!

by from Burlington, VT |

Service, service, service! Everything from the way you are greeted in person and on the phone to the quality of the vehicles and the care given in the service area is outstanding. The staff is friendly and quick to respond to questions. The entire facility is spotless (even the service bays!) and one has the feeling that they truly care about their customers.

The Automaster Honda responded to this review

March 22, 2012

Thanks so much for the kind words. We certainly do care about our clients and are proud of our facility. We love what we do!!!

Great communication

by from Plattsburgh, NY |

The dealer rep at the Automaster was very good at communicating. We talked online, by text and by phone. She was always positive and helpful and quick to respond. I would definitely shop there again.

Got My Odyssey

by from Essex, VT |

I walked into Automaster and was greeted by Jay, who helped us find just what we needed, without trying to sell us anything we didn't. We did not have to haggle, there was a no-nonsense approach that was appreciated, and we walked out with our 2013 Odyssey at the right price 2 days after the initial visit. The atmosphere was welcoming but not overly so. I did not get that feeling that the staff being disingenous, as I did at the two previous dealers I had entered. Jay was also helpful and efficient at helping me: get winter tires at a fair price, set up bluetooth with my phone in the van, ("Hello!") and show me all the fabulous features of the vehicle. His honesty and knowledge of the vehicle were invaluable.

Service was great

by from Boston, MA |

Our 2005 Honda Oddesey (110K miles) dies 75 mile south we had to towed in , they were very timely to look at it , and was able to help us get it back home to the Boston area . They were helpful ( to get a rent a car ) and did a great job. I would use them again if need in the next 4 yr I except to be back and forth to Burlington area

My Treatment

by from Johnson,Vt. |

I felt unpressured while being treated in a professional, courteous,friendly, helpfull manner.