Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 866-938-5998

Welcome to Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4X4

by from Ottawa, IL |

Wife & I injoy are new Jeep, had doors & top off as soon as we got back to our dauthers house! Mike (dealers rep.)showed us our new jeep an taken us for a nice ride, no four wheelling thou!Did that later!! We are still finding new things on our Media Center, Love the SiriusXM Ridio links. Could go on for ever......I do recommend this dealer to all my friends!

Paid them $1800 and the problem was not fixed

by from Naperville, Il |

I paid $1800 for work that did not solve the problem. I took my Dodge Grand Caravan to the service department for smoking and overheating. They worked on the car for about a day. During the day, I received a call about the diagnosis and the cost of $1800 to repair the van. I authorized the repair. Then I received a call explaining that 6 more hours of labor was needed to diagnosis and fix the problem with an additional cost of $700. I authorized the work. Then I was told that the additional labor was not needed and that the car was ready. The service rep assured me that the car was riding fine. I paid $1800, picked up the car and drove home. About a week later the car began smoking and overheating again. So, I took it back. After about 5 hours of work, they had not identified the problem and I was told that they could keep working, but I could be billed for up to an additional $2000. Rather than leave the van, I took it home. Mind you, their initial work is covered by a 12,000 mile warranty and they spent about 10 - 15 hours working on the van. However, they want to continue to bill me to resolve, what the $1800 paid for. Other than paying for a battery, I don't see what I received for my $1800. Absolutely nothing! My car has the same problem it had before I paid $1800 and they have not offered a resolution other than me paying them more money.

Headlight Follow-up Review

by from Naperville, IL |

This is a follow-up to the review earlier regarding the 1.5 hour and $35.00 headlight bulb replacement. I was pretty mad on Saturday, but with everything going on I had cooled off and was kind of ok with letting the whole matter go. I had resolved that I just would not use them again to service my car. Then we received a phone call today from Tim the Service Mgr regarding the previous negative review. The purpose of his call seemed to be an effort to get us to take the review down. He actually inspired me to a few conclusions that also include not doing business with them again. So Tim tells me that the dealership stood by their quote of $35.00 even though the bill should have been over $100. Keep in mind this is to replace a headlight bulb on a 2004 Chrysler Sebring convertible. Folks you can look this stuff up yourself. For starters Naperville Chrysler charged me $23.50 for the bulb. This was the first thing I looked up. On 5 different websites this part was between $2.50 and $10.15. Next he told me that they had to remove the entire bumper to replace the headlight. Read that again. I thought that was total baloney too, and so when I got off the phone with Tim I looked it up in my handy Haynes manual. Guess what? There are 4 steps to removing the light bulb and NONE of them require anyone to take off the bumper. Check it for yourself Tim. Chapter 12-14 & 15. Tim also told me that the original price was under quoted because the guy did not know what was involved with light bulb replacement. Isn't that why people are willing to pay a little more for dealer services? Because you DO know what's involved? If I hadn't had to work that day and needed the lights to be fully operational that same night I WOULD have done this myself. To add insult to injury someone had to sit there for an hour and a half and wait for the light bulb to be changed. The person doing the quoting also mentioned that the whole thing should take about 45-60 minutes which is why it was agreed to in the first place. During that hour and a half nobody ever came out to say hey this is going to take a little longer, do you still want to wait? It was not until I called the service department after receiving an upset text message that anyone was available to provide a status of the repair. The sad thing is that first review was typed while waiting for the car. Just a little decent customer service and this whole thing could have been completely averted. Heck this entire 2nd review could have been averted if we hadn't been made to feel that the only reason there was any follow-up was to ask us to take the first review down. The final insult to injury was that we also asked for a quote to do the front brakes when we first arrived on Saturday but never received it. When that was brought up to Tim today we were told that someone would call us with the quote. Don't worry about it. I think it's safe to say we won't be back. That's too bad. I've always owned Chrysler-Dodge products. My new 300 won't be coming from this place that's for sure.

terrible service

by from Naperville Il |

Terrible service took 2 hours to replace a headlight, after being told one hour, service advisor never have am update i had to chase him down

Purchased Jeep Terrible service

by from Naperville |

Purchased a 2012 Patriot, salesperson was not knowledgeable. The staff I interacted with was unprofessional and changed the price no less than 3 times during the purchase process. I regret doing business with Naperville Jeep.

April 24, 2012

Our sales staff is very Customer-Service oriented and does go through monthly training on our products. We have a very aggressive pricing structure and attempt to do what we can to meet customer's payment needs to make them a satisfied buyer. We also try to do this without any additional money from the customer if possible! Our sales staff and managers explain pricing and payment before the customer takes delivery of their new vehicle. Many times our pricing turns out to be LOWER than our advertised price, NEVER more!

Love my jeep

by from Plainfield, il |

sales guy was very helpful, had the jeep I wanted, and overall a great experance

August 26, 2011

We wanted to thank you for your business and we are very glad to hear that you have a great overall experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do down the road. Thanks again, Naperville Jeep Dodge 630-505-8282

Bad service

by from woodridge il |

I brought my vehicle in for the same service multiple times, and they never fixed the problem. Also there mechanics did damage to my car, and they refused to fix it.

August 27, 2011

We are really sorry to hear you had a bad experience in our service department please give us a call at 630-505-8282 and ask for Ray Rossi and let's see if there is something we can do to make this right again.