Cody Chevrolet Cadillac

Cody Chevrolet Cadillac

364 River St, Montpelier, VT 05602

New 888-619-9149
Used 888-520-2681

Cody is why Chevy's the buy!

Bought a 2012 Traverse at Cody.

by from Waitsfield, VT |

I was looking for an SUV to replace my old VW Passat wagon and stopped in at Cody to see what they had. After looking at some used Equinoxs, Traverses, and Terrains they had on the lot, I went inside and met with Jay to get more information and on the differences between the models. It was pouring rain on this day but Jay had no qualms about showing me around several vehicles and ultimately setting me up to test drive the Traverse I ultimately bought. I had an excellent first experience on through the sales negotiations and purchase process and would recommend these folks to my friends!

Service has always been done correctly.

by from Montpelier, VT |

My experience with Cody Chevrolet has been great and satisfying. The service has always been done correctly as expected. The people are always courteous and friendly.

Best car buying experience !

by from Montpelier Vt |

I worked with Jay and was the best person I have ever worked with from no pressure and taking the time to find out what my needs in a vehicle are . Highly recommend !

Ongoing success

by from Barre VT |

Another successful service appointment - regular event but with short notice Cody found a time in their schedule and made it easy to drop pff and pick up. Convenient and courtoeus ervy time...

Great service

by from Barre vt |

We came in to get an oil change and inspection. We were treated great and everything was done in a timely manner

great service

by from Montpelier, VT |

Great service always!!!!!!!! All the Employees of the service Department are always friendly and ready to serve me with my car repairs.

Great Dealership

by from Montpelier, VT |

I did a lot of shopping before I purchased this car. I met with many dealers. I was very frustrated by the old school high pressure sales in most other dealerships. I never felt that way with Kevin. He was great! I had some problems connecting my phone to the mylink system. They scheduled a tech to look at it. He updated the software... Turns out it was related to the size of contact list on my phone.. I just took it in for my first oil change. It took a little longer than I expected (1 hour), but the staff was great, when I told them I had to run for a meeting, they got my can and I was off. Great Service! Thanks

Great dealer

by from Northfield, VT |

Cody's got me out of my crazy truck payment and into a brand new car may not have been the absolute cheapest price, but the worked hard to get me what I needed.

Repair service

by from Waitsfield, VT |

Fast ,friendly service. Treated me like a paying customer, even though it was a no cost recall repair.

Purchase of 2014 Equniox

by from Duxbury, VT |

Our buying experience was a very positive one. The salesman with whom we dealt (Bill Cody) was courteous and informative, the new car was delivered in a timely manner, and the purchase arrangements went smoothly. Al In all, a positive process. One of Bill Cody's fellow salesmen was also most helpful - he stepped in and helped out when Bill had a family commitment over the weekend. My thanks to both of them for their cooperation and good humor. Good guys, both, I say. Now let's hope this Equinox performs as well as these two gents - 'course they told me it would; but they are, after all, car salesmen.