Kinney Motors Ltd

Service 888-449-6647

Customer Driven Since 1924

Amazing Care and High Standards

by from Barre, VT |

Haven't made a purchase or decision yet, but I've just come back from this dealership and I must rave about their customer service and the quality standards. They do not sell cars with any dents in the windshields, and they check over every car. When they show you a car they make sure you can see the spare tire. They allowed me to check out cars I knew I wasn't buying just so I know what they felt like compared to other cars. The gentleman I spoke with, Tom Champine, is an excellent employee who I'd recommend if you want a good conversation about cars. Thank you so much for the experience.

Caveat emptor Buyer Beware.

by from Morrisville, Vermont |

Bought a used car. Bargained hard for the price and two keys. They did not want to pay for them but in the end decided to not loose the sale. I had an old trade-in and the sales manager told me it wasn't worth the trade, and that I should be happy getting anything? Great customer interaction. When I went out to get the car it had been "taken to the shop to get cleaned up." The salesman then gave me a tour of the car and pointed out you needed a battery code to change the battery, he pointed this out several times and I thought that was strange. Wouldn't you know that the battery died on the way home? This was a 2008 Honda. I had to buy a new battery the day after I bought the car. They salesman called the next day and asked how my car was doing. I told him the batter died. He said ohhh... but didn't offer to take care of it. Did they know that the batter was dying??? Probably.

Attentive Sales Person

by from Harrisville, NH |

While we did not visit the dealership we did communicate via email about a vehicle that was there. I must say that the sales representative, Josh Eugair, was very attentive and responsive to all of our inquiries. As I told him, we will keep Kinney Motors on our radar when we are again the market for a car.

Excellent service

by from New York NY |

On Friday, May/23 I drove my 2008 Audi with severe mechanical issues (three warning lights blinking in the dash board) into Kinney Motors? Service Department. Lee, the order writer, told me that they were booked but would service my car in spite of its being the day before a holiday weekend. Dave, the Service Manager, took the car for a test drive initially and then gave it to his chief mechanic to complete the diagnosis and fix the problem. While I was waiting, Lee apologized that the reason it was taking so long was because the chief mechanic had to squeeze me in between two other people who had scheduled appointments. I didn?t mind waiting and went for lunch. When I came back the car was ready and washed, with no more blinking lights. The work order showed that they had also done a visual inspection of the brakes and other components at no charge. I?m grateful Kinney Motors has such a professional, accommodating Service Department. This kind of service is unmatched.

Great Experience

by from Cape Cod, MA |

I drove from Cape Cod to purchase a vehicle from Katie and Larry at Kinney and had a great experience. Everything was smooth, trade in process, purchase process, etc. I would happily do business with them again. Prior to purchasing a vehicle from Kinney, I did some research here and saw a review concerning a value given on a vehicle for trade and when the reviewer drove a long distance to Kinney, the trade value was dramatically lower. I made sure to give an accurate description of my trade, took detailed pictures of any faults and was brutally honest with its condition. I also told them what I wanted for the trade. Everything went perfect. In short, great people, great dealership and wish they were in MA. Sam

Appeared to be very Helpful

by from Arlington,Va. |

I am searching for a pre-owned vehicle an I am out of State and unable to get to the dealership any time soon. I have informed them of what I'm looking for and they promised to notify me when something comes along that I might be interested in and I might have a friend or family member come and inspect the vehicles. They have all ready found some cars that fit my specifications and I wish I had been able to get there before these cars were sold. There wasn't any hard sell going on and the Salesman was very understanding and sympathetic to my situation. I look forward to doing business with them very soon.

Incorrect mileage

by from Bristol, CT |

The car was originally listed with 44k miles, not 144k miles. I drove 360 miles from Bristol, CT to view the car. I was told when I got there that the car had 144k miles, not 44k miles. Apparently, either the odometer was rolled back or the odometer was defective. When the salesperson ran a history report, 144k miles was the correct figure. The salesperson knew that I was coming and had my number on his caller id, but did not call me with the mileage difference. I would not drive 360 miles to view a car with that amount of miles on it. No one would. I also lost a day of work.

Used car

by from Lyme,nh |

So far good experience they have been good about getting information to me on a used car still have to go see the car

Hardball with Trade-in lowball

by from New England |

i was approved over the phone for a used car and travelled a far distance only to be offered 1/3 of the NADA trade-in value for my car, and 1/4 of the Kelley Blue book value. Larry played hardball and knew i wouldnt drive home with my old car. Dont expect to get a reasonable value for your trade-in. That said, the other people i dealt with were good.

Good Customer Service

by from Putney, VT |

I received great customer service while shopping for used cars at Kinney Motors

Great Communication

by from Colorado Springs |

Being an "Internet" shopper and not being able to check out a vehicle locally, communication is paramount in buying a vehicle across the country. Mike at Kinney Motors did an absolutely fantastic job in terms of communicating to me pictures, service history, carfax, and was very flexible with the pricing. They were always very quick to respond to phone calls and emails. Huge Kudos to Kinney Motors -- I'd definitely recommend them to anyone who is considering buying a vehicle from out of state. If their out-of-state communication was this good, I can only assume that it's even better if you are local to them.