Napleton Autowerks Loves Park

6600 E Riverside Blvd, Loves Park, IL 61111

New 888-929-3952 New888-929-3952
Used 855-204-8081 Used855-204-8081
Service 855-212-2707 Service 855-212-2707

Customer Care Beyond Compare!

New 2015 Jaguar XJL

by from Golden, CO |

The folks at the dealership were very good to work with and responded quickly to all of my questions and handled the order extremely well. Look forward to the next opportunity to work with them. A Satisfied Customer

Casey is great!!

by from Frisco, CO |

Casey at Napleton was fantastic! This was our first out-of-state car buying experience, and so we were a bit nervous. Casey made us feel comfortable and confident in our process. She made all of the procedures easy, over the phone, e-mail and fax, and within a week of our initial contact with her, we drove our new truck into our Colorado driveway. She was friendly and helpful, and went out of her way to facilitate our logistics. Thank you Casey!

Casey W was super to deal with at Honda.

by from Rockford, Il |

Was a really great experience all the way. Casey went above and beyond to make a deal and ensure my business. Will return as soon as I am in the market to replace another vehicle.

AMAZING CAR DEALERSHIP!!!!

by from LOVES PARK, IL |

THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I HAVE PURCHASED A VEHICLE FROM NAPELTONS IN LOVES PARK! NOLAN AND DAN ARE GREAT TO WORK WITH! THEY WORK WITH YOU AND WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE! EVEN AFTER YOU PURCHASE VEHICLES IF THERE IS A PROBLEM THEY ARE RIGHT THERE TO HELP YOU WITH IT! I WOULD NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE! I RECOMMEND NAPELTONS TO ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING TO PURCHASE A CAR! LOYAL COMPANY= LOYAL CUSTOMER!!!!!!

Great buying experience and service

by from Loves Park, Illinois |

I have punched multiple Audi cars from Napleton because of their personal service and the attention to my needs. I also have a home in Florida where there are several Audi dealers near but because of the outstanding people and service at this Napleton dealership, I am also buying my Florida Audis here at Napleton. The entire purchasing experience is great, especially working with the sales, management and service people.

Easy sales process

by from Rockford, IL |

I recently purchased a Honda Odyssey from Casey Welter at Napleton Auto Werks on Riverside. I could not be happier with the sales process and with the amount I received for the vehicle I traded. No reason to shop in Chicago when you have this quality of service locally.

2016 Honda Pilot

by from Rockford, IL |

We had a wonderful experience at Napletons, our salesman was very knowledgeable about our new vehicle. If I ever needed a new car I would go straight to Nolan. I have had no problems/repairs with my car that's why I didn't give it five stars.

Pleased with my experience in purchasing a new car

by from Caledonia, IL |

Buying a new car doesn't exactly strike many, myself included, as an enjoyable experience, but my experience with Napleton was a pleasant one. Everyone with whom I came into contact was genuinely helpful; Nolan and Chris, in particular, were great to work with and made the decision of 'where to buy a new car from' an easy one. I never felt like I was being sold anything. I felt like they became my partners in trying to get a vehicle that suited my needs and fit my budget. If I need another new car in the future, I will definitely start at Napleton Auto!

by from Loves Park, IL |

I had a very positive experience with John Vang and Chris Locke. They matched a very agressive price from a dealership more than two hours away. They had to order the car from another dealership and it arrived in three business days. The paperwork was a breeze and overall just great!

Used Car Shopping

by from Rockford, Illinois |

I was looking for a Used car, and went to look at a vehicle I saw though Cars.com. I had to first sit down and talk to the salesman for 30 minutes before I could even go see the vehicle. The Jeep seemed nice and drove well, but later I found out through the CarFax report that it was in an accident, which the salesman did not tell me about. Not a good experience.