O'Neill's Chevrolet Buick

Used 888-290-5615
Service 888-237-1464

Exceptional Service

by from Meriden |

A few days ago I stopped by to inquire about an 07' infiniti that they had listed on cars.com. I went in with the usual dealership feeling in my stomach and was not looking forward to the experience. However, Rich the sales guy was amazing. Low pressure, he didn't rush me, and he answered all my questions honestly. It was the best car buying experience of my life. Not to mention I was out of there in 30 minutes a few days later when I made the final purchase. Thanks guys for making my visit stress free!

Superb Dealership

by from Canton, CT |

Have purchase several cars from O'Neils. Most recently a 2011 Suburban. Sales process was painless -- fair and equitable. As a long time customer can attest that the service department is the best in the state. Expect our wonderful relationship with O'Neills to continue for many, many years.

Quality Service

by from Unionville, CT |

We currently own two GM vehicles purchased from O'Neills. We have always had prompt and quality service whenever needed. The Service Department makes every effort to accommodate our schedule and complete the work when promised.

Happy Purchase Experience

by from Farmington, CT |

Last weekend we bought a '13 Encore at O'Neill's. It was a very good buying experience: treated well, very fair pricing, love the new vehicle!

My New Volt

by from Bristol Ct |

Went in to test drive a Chevy Volt not buy one, I had a perfectly running Prius, 14500 miles and it ran great. Well after a short conversation and letting them know what I wanted for my car and what I expected to pay for a new Volt I left with the Volt, no pressure , none of that are willing to buy it right now crap. If you want to speak with a great salesman grab David when you walk in the door, I know he'll go out of his way to put you in a new car at a great price. PS First tank of gas in the Volt was 223 MPG.

Great service team

by from West Hartford, CT |

It is never fund to have to service your car, but it is always a pleasure to meet with the service department at Sullivan's O'Neill's Chevrolet Buick.

Oneills

by from Nashua NH |

Great experience in buying a used car. Robin, the sales person was very helpful and delivered on what he said. The car was clean, serviced and ready to go! The entire staff was easy to work with and helpful. Very accommodating knowing I traveled far to see the vehicle Thanks to all!

Took care of me!

by from meriden, CT |

Went to see Rich...very nice sales guy. Honest, didn't rush or pressure me, and worked hard to get the numbers I wanted. It was the least stressful car buying experience for me ever! Even though they are over an hour away, I plan to see them when I need a new car again.

Very nice, very caring

by from Winsted, CT |

I went to this dealer looking for a used car. I talked to Cheryl, and she was incredibly helpful and very knowledgeable. Everybody was very nice, friendly, and helpful. I got a very nice Chevy Equinox for a great price. Many years ago I had trouble with a Chevrolet Suburban I had (which I bought somewhere else). I stop there and I asked if they could help me. They were very caring and helpful at the time too. I was very pleased with their service.

1998 Lexus GS 400 BASE

by from Bristow, VA |

My husband FLEW from Va to CT excited for an amazing deal on a car for our family. He has researched for months and was TOTALLY misled and lied to on the condition of this vehicle. DO NOT waste money on going to see it, if you are not in the immediate area!!! We are now out $500+ on plane tickets and gas, plus a weekend wasted without our daddy/husband. Car door panels were discolored from the "Pearl White" color to YELLOW, all rims have rust, pox marks, scratches (he was told 2 of the 4 rims had "marks"), and the interior STUNK. Salesman stated the door panel must have been replaced from a wreck...a wreck that was NOT on the Carfax...the salesman NEVER disclosed any of this after several questions regarding condition--even said the mechanic that was inspecting it said cars like this "don't come along". Sad sad world we live in that would make a man go miles away from his family for a disappointment such as this. They also agreed to come down off the price $500 after his reaction to this POS...the same number they said they couldn't come down to over the phone. My husband had the cashiers check and all ready. I am still waiting for my husband to arrive home empty-handed 12 hours later... Wow.