O'Neill's Chevrolet Buick

Used 888-290-5615
Service 888-237-1464

Exceptional Service

by from Meriden |

A few days ago I stopped by to inquire about an 07' infiniti that they had listed on cars.com. I went in with the usual dealership feeling in my stomach and was not looking forward to the experience. However, Rich the sales guy was amazing. Low pressure, he didn't rush me, and he answered all my questions honestly. It was the best car buying experience of my life. Not to mention I was out of there in 30 minutes a few days later when I made the final purchase. Thanks guys for making my visit stress free!

O'neills Repairs

by from New Hartford, CT |

friendly, courteous and capable staff, the waiting room is clean although the music they play is quite loud and you are unable to hear the tv. Fresh coffee and quite a selection of tea. Overall a good experience. We will be back.

Oneills chevy

by from Torrington, ct |

Service and sales departments are great! I bought my car recently and the service department helped me out with getting some accessories for it.

Excellent Service

by from Burlington, CT |

Oneills did an excellent job fixing the AC on my new GMC Sierra. Ive also used them to work on my Chevy Cruze. They are very good and don't try to get you to pay for unnecessary work like other bodyshops do.

Great services

by from Avon, Ct. |

Excellent work all around. I would definitely recommend to a friend. Tom

Very efficient service experience.

by from Canton, CT |

Great prompt service. The time given for the service was spot on. Very pleasant service staff and a very efficient service experience.

Review

by from Weatogue, CT |

They found the problem with my seat adjuster, and fixed it. I am very happy with the result.

Service work

by from Farmington, Ct 06032 |

I worked with Ray in the Service Department and just loved him. He was very helpful, very kind and really wanted to answer any questions I had. He also never rushed to get me out of there, and took time to listen. I think this is a forgotten art at some places. I could not have asked for any better service and will always come back to O'Neill's for my service work. I know I thanked him, but thank him again for me.

Repair

by from Simsbury, CT |

Everything was taken care of. Part was ordered and my follow-up appointment was made.

Service Dept

by from Torrington, CT |

Very pleased with the service department. My service consultant Ray is on top of reminding me at visits what is the next recommended service to be performed with explanation of service. I continue to stay with one service mechanic, Corey. I find staying with once mechanic will get to know your vehicle instead of having a different mechanic each time. So far I am pleased and hoping it continues. Very customer centric and friendly dealership. Also good to know my sales consultant Jim P and Scott A are still there which tells a lot.

Mr John J Butler Sr

by from Bristol, Ct |

The work was done time and done well, the service was clearly explained. I felt I was a valued customer and treated with respect, a great sales and service center, thanks John my mechanic and Jose my sales guy and Kylee who also assisted