Crowley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1461 Farmington Ave, Bristol, CT 06010

New 877-246-2072
Used 877-705-2656
Service 888-367-3920

Anything automotive you could ever want is situated in one convenient place.

Happy With my new Chrysler 300C

by from Wallingford, CT |

Mark Carlone went out of his way to find the exact car I was looking for and was able to arrange a swap with another dealer and I was able to get the car ready for delivery in just a few days, even though they had to go out of state to get the car. Phil Lebel was able to handle all my paperwork in record time and we were happily driving our new car home in short order.

Great Service!

by from Plainville, Ct |

This Crowley Dealership was extremely helpful in the process of guiding me to purchase my first car. They are very attentive to your needs and budget. I would recomend this dealership to anyone looking for great service and clean cars.

New 2015 200 C

by from Lebanon, CT |

Would like to thank Mark Carolne and Tom Modeen for helping me get the car I wanted. The style, options and colors was not available in New England but they located one in a southern state and sent someone to get it for us. Thanks again Crowley for your excellent customer service you went above and beyond.

No stress buying a 2014 GLI

by from Plainville, CT |

A couple of days ago I bought a new Jetta GLI form Crowley VW in Plainville CT. If I knew that they will offer me such a good price for the car, I would have bought it long time ago. I am a normal car buyer ? I feel fear talking with dealers, but CrowleyVW was the only place that I could complete the whole deal online ? simply through e-mails with a dealer. Essentially I did the whole negotiating online and still can?t believe what a great deal I got. As of the GLI ? this is a fantastic car. I drove a Subaru and a Volvo and I am so glad I got the GLI. The regular Jetta is great, but the GLI is a class above. With a brand new 210hp car, I am getting 35mpg on the highway and around 30mpg in the city and it has this smoothness that you normally don?t expect from a trubo engine yet it has this amazing torque that makes it so fast. It feels quite light compared to the Subaru and the Volvo S60 that I test-drove and yet it feels so solid. I can?t be happier with a car purchase. Thank you Harry and Dominic for not being pushy, fantastic dealer job. You saved me a lot of stress.

durango rt 2014

by from hartford |

I wanted to buy a new car and no one ever returned my calls ,emails and the true car value, two months earlier I bought a new Nissan from the same dealer and got excellent service so I thought well let me buy my Durango rt from the same person well it was like night and day TERRIBLE I will never good back there again

Surprisingly pleasant experience

by from Farmington, CT |

We have been dreading buying a new vehicle for over a year. My husband's truck was not doing well, and he needed a new vehicle. The only thing he wanted for his birthday was a jeep. So we started looking at jeeps. We went to a few other Jeep dealerships prior to Crowley's in Bristol. From the start, we experienced nothing but positively superior customer service from Crowley's. I called Crowley's and spoke with Ted in sales. He was pleasant, honest and willing to work within my budget and our time frame. No other dealership I spoke with listened to what we were looking for in a jeep. Ted was able to find the jeep we wanted. When we met Ted, he was so down to Earth, not once trying to upgrade our purchase or pressure us for more. I cannot say enough positives about our experience at Crowley. I plan on using them again in another year, when it's my turn for a new vehicle.

The Worst Service Department We Have Ever Been To

by from Bristol, CT |

My wife Lori and I brought our 2005 Dodge Magnum in for service at Crowley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Bristol, CT. Our windshield wiper fluid was not coming out, so we assumed it was the washer pump. Thus, we went through the process of telling our Service Advisor, JAMES GHEZZI our issue. He then, WITHOUT diagnosing the car proceeded to have a new washer pump installed just to find out that this was NOT the issue in the first place. Subsequently, we were charged for parts and labor for an issue that was not resolved because of an err in procedure and judgment on his and the department's part. So, with the problem still not corrected, he charges us a diagnosis fee to find out what the real problem is. Turns out that it was not the washer pump, but a multifunction switch in the mechanism that wasn't working properly. With more parts and labor, a job that was originally going to cost $150 hiked up to nearly $600 because of James' failure to find out the real problem in the first place. We refused the rest of the service because of all of the excessive charges tacked on. All in all we have spent upwards of $300 for something still broken. James would not refund us any money upon request because, "We told him the problem, so he went ahead and tried to fix it." Unfortunately, we are not mechanics and that's what we had THOUGHT was the problem. It seems very unprofessional to go forth with a job without examining the car in the first place. James told us "It was our fault for incorrectly diagnosing our vehicle" (as if we knew for sure). He also told us, "You should've just said the car was broken" and then we would've diagnosed it. Apparently if you go in asking for something, he and his team will fix it without consultation. You have to not know what you think is wrong with your vehicle for a job to be done in the correct steps according to James. All in all, our experience was very poor. James talked down to Lori and me, the work was incredibly unprofessional and we have just paid hundreds for a job not done and a problem that is STILL NOT FIXED. We would never recommend nor refer anyone to this service department. Crowley has lost our business forever and those should sincerely take this review into consideration when choosing where to service their Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram.

Great Staff

by from Bristol, CT |

Dominic at Crowley was a fantastic sales associate. I was greatest by all staff members that walked by. The business was clean. Dominic even grabbed me a coffee when I was speaking with the sales manager. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Great experience.

Super honest & super easy!!

by from Wethersfield, CT |

Crowley Dodge Jeep Ram is the only place to buy a new car. They have a huge selection and really want to help you find your perfect car. I recently purchased a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and I couldn't be happier. They added everything I wanted early & surprised me by letting me take it home before I even expected to be able to!! They were very generous with my trade-in & made the process very easy. I really liked how Kevin Westcott worked with me on the price, making my new Jeep mroe than afforadable. The sales team knows everything about the cars and were very informative. They make sure you're happy and comfortable the entire time. I've told all my friends and family to go there. They're honest and will really help you out. Hands down best experience ever!! Tell them Karina sent you!!

Best Car Experience EVER!!!!!

by from Marlboro, NY |

I came to Crowley Chrysler from my home 85 miles away in Marlboro, NY after the Chrysler dealer near Carmel, NY refused to do warranty work on my Pacifica and that was the only dealer I could go to, per my warranty terms. Not to mention they mentioned my car was safe when in reality, it wasn't. I called Crowley, they said it was a serious issue to bring it to them. I went in for service and Tim Stroker(MGR), Mark Antoinetti(Asst Manager) and Steve(Tech) exceeded my expectations. 2 weeks later, I purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Ted Ocyzcnko and Chris Winter. HOLY COW! This dealership is on the ball! Sales and service EXCEEDED my expectations and I WILL ONLY go to Crowley for service on my Jeep. An 170 mile round trip drive, yup, even for an oil change! My family calls me crazy, I call it good business. I HIGHLY recommend Crowley Chrysler for EVERYTHING! They are amazing and I find myself daily talking to family and friends about them. -Anthony

2008 Used BMW

by from Springfield, MA |

I purchased a used BMW 328xi from Crowley and I am very happy. Great customer service. The car has been great especially the all wheel drive.