Crowley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1461 Farmington Ave, Bristol, CT 06010

New 877-246-2072
Used 877-705-2656
Service 888-367-3920

Anything automotive you could ever want is situated in one convenient place.

Happy With my new Chrysler 300C

by from Wallingford, CT |

Mark Carlone went out of his way to find the exact car I was looking for and was able to arrange a swap with another dealer and I was able to get the car ready for delivery in just a few days, even though they had to go out of state to get the car. Phil Lebel was able to handle all my paperwork in record time and we were happily driving our new car home in short order.

Crowley Chrysler review

by from Lebanon, CT |

I have had great experiences over the last 30 years purchase my cars from Crowley, the sales staff is great to deal with and always gives me the best price around. The Service Department has been great, if repairs do take longer they always supply me a loaner until my car is ready. The facility is great and they keep upgrading to keep up with the times Recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car

New Car Purchase

by from Newington, CT |

I purchased a new Dodge Caravan from Crowley Chrysler Dodge Jeep. I would like to thank everyone for their help. The staff was professional and explained all of my choices from vehicle options, financing, and extended service programs that were available. I highly recommend Crowley Chrysler Dodge Jeep. Thank you - Dave Flansbury

No pressure dealership!

by from Terryville,CT |

They were very willing to work with me to get the deal we'd both be happy with. I haven't actually picked up the car yet, but everything has gone very smoothly so far.

Amazing service

by from Southington, CT |

I am so happy with my new Jeep I purchased From this dealership. Jon and Bill were extremely helpful in the buying process and really worked with me to get a great price. I would honestly not go to anyone else after visiting this dealership. Every single person working there was so nice and do not hesitate if I have any questions. I would highly recommend this place if you are looking for a great car!!

Great dealership

by from Middlesex County, CT |

I was shopping for a used Jeep Wrangler and ended up in a new one at the price range I was looking for. Mark Carlone made the entire visit friendly and enjoyable . I will return for my next vehicle.

Great Service!

by from Plainville, Ct |

This Crowley Dealership was extremely helpful in the process of guiding me to purchase my first car. They are very attentive to your needs and budget. I would recomend this dealership to anyone looking for great service and clean cars.

New 2015 200 C

by from Lebanon, CT |

Would like to thank Mark Carolne and Tom Modeen for helping me get the car I wanted. The style, options and colors was not available in New England but they located one in a southern state and sent someone to get it for us. Thanks again Crowley for your excellent customer service you went above and beyond.

No stress buying a 2014 GLI

by from Plainville, CT |

A couple of days ago I bought a new Jetta GLI form Crowley VW in Plainville CT. If I knew that they will offer me such a good price for the car, I would have bought it long time ago. I am a normal car buyer ? I feel fear talking with dealers, but CrowleyVW was the only place that I could complete the whole deal online ? simply through e-mails with a dealer. Essentially I did the whole negotiating online and still can?t believe what a great deal I got. As of the GLI ? this is a fantastic car. I drove a Subaru and a Volvo and I am so glad I got the GLI. The regular Jetta is great, but the GLI is a class above. With a brand new 210hp car, I am getting 35mpg on the highway and around 30mpg in the city and it has this smoothness that you normally don?t expect from a trubo engine yet it has this amazing torque that makes it so fast. It feels quite light compared to the Subaru and the Volvo S60 that I test-drove and yet it feels so solid. I can?t be happier with a car purchase. Thank you Harry and Dominic for not being pushy, fantastic dealer job. You saved me a lot of stress.

durango rt 2014

by from hartford |

I wanted to buy a new car and no one ever returned my calls ,emails and the true car value, two months earlier I bought a new Nissan from the same dealer and got excellent service so I thought well let me buy my Durango rt from the same person well it was like night and day TERRIBLE I will never good back there again

Surprisingly pleasant experience

by from Farmington, CT |

We have been dreading buying a new vehicle for over a year. My husband's truck was not doing well, and he needed a new vehicle. The only thing he wanted for his birthday was a jeep. So we started looking at jeeps. We went to a few other Jeep dealerships prior to Crowley's in Bristol. From the start, we experienced nothing but positively superior customer service from Crowley's. I called Crowley's and spoke with Ted in sales. He was pleasant, honest and willing to work within my budget and our time frame. No other dealership I spoke with listened to what we were looking for in a jeep. Ted was able to find the jeep we wanted. When we met Ted, he was so down to Earth, not once trying to upgrade our purchase or pressure us for more. I cannot say enough positives about our experience at Crowley. I plan on using them again in another year, when it's my turn for a new vehicle.