Mitchell Subaru

71 Albany Tpke, Canton, CT 06019

New 888-407-2315
Used 888-419-9781
Service 877-813-5618

Your Road to Total Satisfaction.

Excellent sales experience at Mitchell

by from meriden, ct |

My sales experience was stress free an easy at Mitchell. Josh Fields an the entire staff at Mitchell Subaru take the time to take care of each customer like they are family. There was no pressure to buy, but they did sell me the exact vehicle I asked them for. Love my new Impreza thank you!

September 16, 2013

Your business means a great deal to us, Ray, knowing that you passed two other Subaru dealers to work with Josh and our whole team. That 'family treatment' should be the standard, not the exception, whether we're shopping for cars, or coffee!

Mitchell service

by from Simsbury CT |

Friendly, courteous, and timely service. Very satisfied with service rendered by Vinnie.

August 14, 2014

Thank you, Bill -- you can always give Vinnie or any of the team a call if you need anything down the road!

30k tune up

by from Canton, CT |

Overall, the experience was great. The only thing I'd mention is that when you're quoted a price, ask then to break it down line by line. When I had them so that, they realized a redundancy which, if overlooked, would have resulted in an over charge of about $135.

August 14, 2014

We're so glad that was found right off -- the last thing we want is for anyone to realize a charge discrepancy! We'll look to make that itemization part of our process when closing out a service order. Thank you for mentioning!

Came in for service and inspection

by from Bristol, CT |

I live in Bristol and this is the nearest Subaru service group so I decided to give Mitchell a try. Great experience! They were honest and the cost was reasonable. I have a newer car but love my old 1998 legacy station wagon. The brakes on my other car are quick to respond so I thought my trusty wagon brakes were worn out. Lawrence Ganezer had them checked and the report said they were okay. Many dealers would have said I needed new brakes, I know from experience with other things how true this can be. Everything else was checked out and minor things were done as I waited in the office, saving me a return trip. I will certainly return for service to Mitchell. Dave Teft, Drew Paris, Gary Cresco, and of course Lawrence - THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOOD WORK AND YOUR COURTESY!

August 14, 2014

The pleasure was entirely ours, Gloria -- we're so glad you took the time to come up from Bristol to work with us!

Excellence in service and sales

by from Canton CT |

I have purchased 2 new Foresters from Mitchell ni the past 13 years. The sales and service teams are consistently capable, trustworthy, and highly skilled. These folks are the best!

July 30, 2014

Stop, you're going to make us blush! We love working with our neighbors to begin with, but when they come back for a second vehicle, we know we're doing the right thing, and treating our clients with the care and respect they deserve. Thank you!

Thank you Mitchell Subaru!

by from Redding, CT |

Always a pleasure! I drive 1. 1/2 hours because I know the quality you provide is well worth my time ! Thank you!

July 29, 2014

It means a great deal to us to know that our team provides service worthy of that distance -- thank you for the compliments, and the continued business!

Service at Mitchell Subaru

by from Avon, CT |

We have purchased or leased several Subarus over the years and always had them serviced at Mitchell Subaru in Canton, CT. We have found the staff and the then Manager, Ogden Lummis, consistently concerned, honest, and fair. Trusting any dealership service department is a leap of faith, and our faith in this dealership has never been shaken over more than a quarter century.

July 4, 2014

We plan to be here for another 40 years, Dennis, and we owe a vast majority of that longevity to great neighbors and clients like yourself. Thank you for the humbling praises!

Body shop in Simsbury outstanding

by from Granby, CT |

I've had body repair done on two Subaru Foresters several times at the body shop in Simsbury. All repairs were done essentially perfectly. One recent highlight was a repair to scratches on a leather seat. I could not believe how perfectly the work was completed. The seat was again like new!

July 1, 2014

On behalf of Doug, Adam, and the rest of the Mitchell Auto Body team, thanks for the recognition! It goes without saying, they are a vital part of every one of our dealerships, Subaru included, in being a total solution for our local motorists.

Good Service!

by from Avon, CT |

Everyone was pleasant, the waiting area was comfortable and service was quick.

July 4, 2014

Three virtues of a good service department, wouldn't you agree? Thanks for doing business with us, Margaret!

doing business with mitchell subaru

by from Bristol, Ct |

we are confident in all dealings with mitchell subaru , they are consistent in whatever are needs are for our vehicle, we are totally pleased with our choice to do business with them.

July 4, 2014

We always enjoy seeing you and your Forester in for routine maintenance, Lucy -- give us a call any time you need anything at all!

Excellent Services at Mitchell Subaru Canton CT

by from Southington, CT |

We purchased our Subaru Forester 2013 a year ago in April. We were very happy with all of the Sales Dept staff and we continue to be very satisfied with the Service Department. Friendly, courteous and very professional staff are always there to help us with any questions or concerns. Great Dealer that we do recommend to anybody.

June 19, 2014

It has been our pleasure to help all along, Max, and we really appreciate you and Tessie trusting us with both the purchase and the maintenance processes for your Forester. We know there are a number of "loud" Subaru centers in the state that want your business, so the fact that you travel to visit us means that much more!