Bolles Motors

Service 888-211-8323

Outdealin' the Other Guys...EVERY day...in EVERY way

top quality service

by from vernon ct |

Bolles motors always gives top service to their customers. it is obvious that all the employees care about the treatment the customer receives. The service staff has always been very helpful, whether your car is in for a simple oil change or a major repair, they go out of their way to make it a pleasant experience. I had purchased a car at another area Chrysler dealer, only to find out once they had my money from the purchase, they couldn't be bothered on the service end. They lost my business to Bolles , and i wont be going back anytime soon....

November 11, 2014

We appreciate your patronage and kind words! We look forward to always seeing you! Ron Midford Service Manager

Excellent service

by from South Windsor,Ct. |

I brought my car in for a recall.Service was done very fast.Everyone was very friendly as always.My sale person saw me and came over to visit and asked how things were going.I have always been treated so nice when ever I go there.That is why we keep buying our cars from Bolles.

Above and beyond service!

by from Somers, CT |

I bought a wrangler from them in 2010 and then brought it with me when I moved to Hawaii. After paying it off and trying to obtain the title twice from the finance company I still didn't receive the title. I went on deployment and it slipped my mind for years until recently as I'm trying to sell my wrangler. I called and the next day I spoke to Kathy who immediately helped me out, Fedexing all the necessary documents out to me. I did not expect this level of quick help and it has been a huge relief. Point is, with this dealership you will get great service before, during and, in my case, after!

Service was great!

by from Palm Coast, FL |

Showed up without an appointment and used Express Lane for oil change, wiper replacement and check engine light. I was out in less than an hour. Service was great.

The Way Jeep Buying Should Be

by from Tolland, CT |

I had the pleasure of working with Kyle and Dan at Bolles Motors on my recent Jeep purchase. After purchasing about 16 cars in my life, I finally had the WOW experience that would make me want to buy again. From beginning to end, Kyle and Dan asked questions to understand my needs and then explored ways to get me into a product that I wanted rather than something they needed or wanted to unload. What started as a search for a new Jeep lease turned into a used Jeep sale based on my needs, budget and options desired. At no point during the process did I feel pressured to making a decision and never got the clique line "what is going to take to get you to buy today". Kyle/Dan would search for solutions, present them and if they did not fit would let me walk away and they would go back to the drawing board. Their follow up, expertise and commitment set them apart from the other 5 dealerships that I tried to work with. Being in management I always preach to my team that "people buy from people that they like and trust" and after my experience with the entire team at Bolles, I am now practicing what I preach. Thank you Kyle, Dan and the entire Bolles team for a great Jeep buying experience.

Great work, fast turn around

by from Chicopee, MA |

I had my Jeep back twice after buying it. The first time was a steering alignment issue and problem with loose/defective brakes. The second time was a brake issue but on the other side. At first I was told I would have to wait a week. I brought this to the attention of my salesman who went right to the owner. They made easy work of getting me a loaner and getting my Jeep in the shop the next day, and the work was done the same day. This happened on both services, and they went the extra step and detailed it for me, and gave me a coupon for a free car wash. A free trip to the wash may not sound like much but for me, it speaks volumes coming from a dealership and shows that they care about each individual customer, and truly appreciate their business. From the sales process to the getting kinks worked out, I've never had a more personable, pleasant experience at any other dealer.

4 Tire replacement and alignment

by from Ellington, Ct. |

As usual the customer service is top notch. Everyone is always pleasant, courteous and thoughtful whenever I am at Bolles. Not to mention there is always a nice hot pot of coffee ready for customers. I've been dealing with Bolles for 20 years and would never think of going anywhere else. They're honest and trust worthy. Customer service is always a priority. Thanks to Brian Bolles and his excellent staff!!!

January 26, 2015

Thank you for your continued patronage! We do enjoy your visits as well! Bolles Motors, Inc

Jeep owner x4

by from Willington,CT |

Despite the dealership being "crazy busy" , the Service Manager took the time to personally inspect my vehicle despite the fact that I did not have an appointment.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for your review and patience. We try our best and glad things worked out well! Bolles Motors, Inc

Loyal dealership

by from Vernon, CT |

I must admit that I have been out of the car buying business for some time. Drove the same Jeep for over ten years and didn't have the patience dealing with deceiptful dealerships. Bolles has restored my faith and has been very helpful from day one. The buying of my 2014 Wrangler unlimited was quick and enjoyable. Didn't have to go back and forth and made a quick and fair deal. Had a few minor issues with the vehicle after but nothing on Bolles motors part. Just the usual warrenly issues that Jeep replaced wtih new OEM parts. Bolles was great on the repairs. Good communication and even set up a rental at no cost both times I brought mine in for service. With service like this they will have a customer for life.

January 26, 2015

We thank you for your WONDERFUL review and look forward to your business. Sincerely, Brian Bolles, GM Bolles Motors, Inc

excellent service on short notice

by from Manchester, Ct |

The services was performed on short notice and was completed in a timely manner as I was able to pick up the auto within 24 hours for a significant repair. excellent service!

We appreciate your business! Bolles Motors, Inc

recall

by from tolland ct |

recently I had a recall and the work was done within an hour - service at Bolles is always excellent - never had a problem - plus you always get a free car wash!! No complaints here.

Thank you for your continued patronage! Bolles Motors, Inc