Gene Langan Volkswagen Inc

816 New London Tpke, Glastonbury, CT 06033

Used 860-633-0261

GTI Lover

by from Glastonbury, CT |

I was treated fairly and with respect from the time I walked in the door right up to the completion of delivery. I wanted to test a GTI that I had seen on their web site. Miguel took care of me promptly and had the car at the door cooled by the A/C in a matter of minutes. When I decided to purchase the car he worked out a deal that was quite satisfactory. I was able to return that same day to complete the financing and paperwork and take delivery. The delivery process was also very pleasent and professional. Sergio walked me through the various controls and handled any qusetions I might have had. He also told me that if I needed any further assistance, synch up bluetooth etc, to feel free to stop in and he would help me out. All in all it was a very effecient and good experience.

Great place to buy a car

by from New London, CT |

Very helpful staff and everyone I talked to bent over backwards to help me get into the car I was looking at. The salesman (Dave) was great and the finance manager (Steve) was a tremendous help. Best of all was right before I got to take the car home the delivery manager (Sergio) went through the car with me, making sure I knew where everything was, how to use it and answering any questions i still had. He was a pleasure to talk to, VERY knowledgeable, and was able to answer every question.

Simple & Easy Process

by from Storrs, CT |

We have been looking for a replacement vehicle for over two months and had not quite found one that meant all of our criteria. The VW Passat TDI SEL Premium is nearly perfect! David was helpful and took the time to let us see all of the color options. We especially appreciated Sergio's detailed explanation of many of the technical features.

Nice and Easy

by from Bloomfield, CT |

Gene Langan made purchasing my new car easy! I would recommend them to anyone. Luved it!

The way car buying should be!

by from Salem, CT |

I just took delivery on my new GTI and cannot overstate my satisfaction with my experience at LANGANVW of Glastonbury! From the moment I first spoke with Frank on the phone with questions, it was obvious that this was going to be about getting me into the car I wanted and not about selling me something that they had to move this month. He was beyond patient with me and helped me figure out what best suited my needs. One of the greatest things is that LANGANVW is up front with their best price which makes for a more relaxed buying process. Steve took a lot of time explaining finance options and the transaction went seamlessly. Sergio spent over two hours (!) going over the car from soup to nuts so that I could drive away with confidence and more than a basic understanding of my new vehicle. The whole atmosphere at the showroom is relaxed, and it is clear that everyone from sales to service enjoys their job and takes pride in their contribution to the enterprise. Kudos to Gene for fostering an environment where the sense of comraderie and respect spills over into the sales experience and makes you part of the family!

first car

by from eastford, ct |

This was the first car I bought, Dave Crecco was very helpful in helping me to pick out the perfect car. They took great pride in their cars it was beautiful when I picked it up. Sergio took time to show me all the bells and whistles including the bluetooth feature. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car new or used

Great customer service!

by from Manchester, CT |

I started looking into Volswagens when my car died (my boyfriend has one and loves it). Everything at Langan VW was easy and quick. From test driving to talking about options, customer service was great! I never felt pressured or uneasy. Langan also worked to find the exact car I wanted - they didn't have it on the lot, but they found it and had it brought in within two days. The paperwork process was really easy and took less than 25 minutes. When I showed up to pick up the car, they took me to the delivery room where I was offered a beer and was walked through every feature in my car - they even made sure the Bluetooth was synced up with my phone.

Great service and lots of fun too!

by from Glastonbury, CT |

Super - on my 4th Jetta now. Everyone at Gene Langan from the person that answered the phone, to the salesman, to the detailman/trainer was above and beyond.

Amazing!

by from Glastonbury, Ct |

Amazing customer service! Will purchase our cars in the future here exclusively.

Great service, knowledgeable staff

by from Newington, CT |

Our experience with Gene Langon VW, in Glastonbury, was wonderful. Our salesman, Dave Crecco, was very attentive but not pushy at all. He was patient as my daughter went back and forth deciding which Jetta she preferred. Gene Jr. went over every function of the car with my daughter - leaving no stone unturned. I would definitely recommend this dealership to family or friends.