Gene Langan Volkswagen Inc

816 New London Tpke, Glastonbury, CT 06033

Used 860-633-0261

Great customer service

by from Vernon, CT |

Dave Crecco sold me my car. He was very professional and took his time with me. My TDI is wonderful on fuel economy. I would recommend Dave and this dealership if your looking to buy a new car, they were all great!

bought a new 2015 golf

by from Manchester,CT |

Frank B. and the Dealership made it a pleasure to do business with them, Brandon and Frank found the car I wanted it made trading in my used VW and buying new a pleasure! My 6th VW !

Great customer service and follow through.

by from washington CT |

Easy process for buying a car, financing, etc. Friendly staff. Nice dealership. Great antique VW collection.

Overall Excellent Experience

by from Agawam, MA |

What fast and easy experience, we are very pleased with our new car and the service we received at Langan!!!

All around excellence

by from glastonbury,ct |

I was getting my previous car serviced when I inquired about current deals Volkswagen was having. I met with Dave C. in the sales department and he was friendly, down to earth, and very helpful. Dave never pressured me into to anything and really let me dictate the pace. He made himself available which is nice for all you working professionals. After making my decision, I worked with Steve in the finance department and he wasted no time in getting your deal approved. Steve goes over all pertinent information with you in detail so you know exactly what you are getting yourself into. Both Dave and Steve made the process of purchasing a new vehicle painless and enjoyable. After I purchased the car I met with Sergio who went over every minute detail with the car. You will leave Sergio riding in style. Within two weeks after purchasing my new passat my tire pressure dash light went off and upon further review I noticed a nail in the tire. I was pretty upset but it was a slow leak so I could at least get it patched. Unfortunately it happened on a sunday so the only available places to get it patched said they couldn't do it because of liability issues or I would have to wait at least 3 hours to be evaluated. So I waited until monday after work and called lagan at 3pm and they said I could bring in it at 4pm that day. I dealt with Chris in the service department and he got me in and out of there in 30 mins and did it free of charge. Chris is very professional but also down to earth.The service department is trustworthy, fair, and thorough. All the aspects that go into to buying a car are absolutely excellent at Gene Lagan Volkswagen in Glastonbury and highly recommended.

Excellent staff!!

by from Glastonbury, CT |

Ask for Dennis Erk! Really great to work with! I had some substantial negative equity on my trade, however Dennis was able to troubleshoot the issue and turn it into a great deal for me! I love the car and the deal. I strongly recommend this dealership!

No negotiating, but amazing overall experience!

by from Bronxville, NY |

Our experience at Gene Langan VW was one unlike we ever expected. What brought us to Langan VW was the selection of cars that we were looking for in one place (actually in two places when you add the other Langan branch 15 mi. away). The selection was the best we could find through internet searches for cars within 100 miles of NYC, which is where we were coming from. True to what we were looking for, we were impressed with the number of cars, selection and quality condition of the vehicles. What we didn't know nor expect (we did not know this dealer nor read reviews about them) was the level of service, the facility and the experience that awaited us. Bob greeted us and while we knew which car we were interested in already - he didn't know that though - he was not pressuring at all, let us have a look around and even gave us the price list and left us alone to look around on our own. We found the car we came to see and liked it. Bob let us take it for a test drive and was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Back at the showroom we discussed and looked at the inventory at their sister showroom. There was a similar car there that forced us to go to have a look. It turned out it wasn't the same trim level so we came back to see Bob. It was 3:30pm on a Saturday and they closed at 5. To make a long story short we were out of there with a car, financing, temporary license and insurance arranged by close. Even though they closed at 5, they still had us go to their car preparation site nearby where Sergio had polished up the car beautifully, and in a museum like setting, vintage VW warehouse setting sat us in the car to teach us all the bells and whistles and how they worked. We finished the day driving back to NYC with our newly acquired CPO Jetta and could not have been more impressed and thrilled with the entire experience and deal. I have to mention that if you plan to come the Gene Langan and negotiate a deal don't bother. They don't negotiate in favor of pricing their cars competitively and provide an overall purchasing experience above all others. And at that they succeeded. I must admit I was expecting, even hoping to negotiate and even voiced my displeasure when I learned their business model prevented this. On the other hand however, the experience, and in the end the deal I still believe we got, was hands down one of the finest car buying experiences I ever thought I would....well, experience!

Overall fantastic car buying experience!!

by from Rocky Hill, CT |

This was so easy! I was anxious about purchasing a new car, but The whole team made the experience very easy. No pressure, no hassle! They accepted my offer without any questions, so I got my new Jetta ( which I am loving!) for a great price! Thanks to Dennis for finding my car and for Miguel in the purchasing process! Langan is also really unique in how you pick up your new car. You go to another site, get to check out a great collection of VW's and get detailed and thorough instructions on your new car! I would highly recommend Gene Langan Volkswagen!

Easy, low pressure experience

by from Haddam, CT |

Easy purchase, great price... Low pressure sales. We ended up with a Jetta Hybrid that was a VW company car... 7,800 miles. Needles to say, like new. Frank ( our salesman ) was easy to deal with, and Sergio at the delivery center was great too. (As a side nor, the collection of classic VW's is amazing... With a 62 bug just like my dad had. So far, we love the Jetta.

Langan Is a Must Visit If You're Looking for a Car

by from East Berlin, CT |

Langan VW is the best! The total experience is just so low key and easy going. They make buying or leasing a car a great experience. I just got my third Jetta from them. You have to go, if only to see the showroom - a couple of wonderfully restored VW's will surely greet you. Once you have the vehicle, service is quick and easy, and they open early on Saturday.