Gene Langan Volkswagen Inc

816 New London Tpke, Glastonbury, CT 06033

Used 860-633-0261 Used 860-633-0261

First rate experience

by from Glastonbury, CT |

The new Passat that we purchased from Langan VW is the third new car we have bought from this dealership. We keep giving Langan our patronage because they keep giving us top notch service before during and, most importantly, after each purchase. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. Any issues that arise are dealt with in a prompt and reasonable manner. I do not think a potential buyer could expect more.

Great car buying experience at Gene Langan VW!

by from Manchester, CT |

I love my new Jetta SEL! Working with Dan was great! He made the whole process easy and was very responsive to all of my questions. Once I agreed to move forward, he made sure that everything was in order. Also, a big thank you to Tyler who gave me a tutorial on how to use the great features on my new car. Overall, a very positive experience. I would highly recommend Gene Langan VW for your next car purchase.

Excellent experience at Glastonbury Gene Langan VW

by from Vernon, Ct |

The overall experience at Gene Langan has been outstanding. We had previously visited several other dealerships, VW and other brands and it was because of the salesperson's attention and knowledge that we went back over anything. Our salesperson was Miguel - he listened to what we wanted, he was patient and understanding and made it happen. The facility is very nice, the experience of buying the car is really nice, they even explained all details of the car and how to use it for about an hour!

Perfect Car Buying Experience!

by from Tolland |

Thank you Miguel Rodriguez for a perfect car buying experience. As I had told you I bought a car last year from Artioli Dodge and was disgusted with the experience. Buying my Jetta from Gene Langan Volkswagen was a fabulous experience. Sergio Gonzalez did a wonderful job explaining my new Jetta to me before I left the dealership. He sent through the entire car with my in detail and was very patient. Just an enjoyable experience. Thank you, Sheila

2016 vw jetta sport

by from Chicopee,Ma. |

My name is Bruce. I recently purchased a 2016 VW Jetta Sport from Gene Langan Volkswagen. It was a great experience. There was no pressure, at any time,to buy a car from them. I worked with Frank Belknap for approximately 6 months,before I bought my Jetta. This is my first VW. When my kids are ready for a new car, I will bring them to Langan Volkswagen. I can't thank everyone enough at Langan VW for their patience with me.I love my 2016 VW Jetta Sport.

Purchased a new vehicle

by from West Hartford CT |

This was a great experience. This dealership rocks in every aspect from sales to service.

Purchased a used vehicle from Langan VW

by from Glastonbury,CT |

Recently purchased a used vehicle from Langan VW in Glastonbury. Genna (the associate I dealt with) made everything easy. They spent extra time checking the vehicle and readying it for me to take delivery. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again. They addressed my needs professionally, and made it completely hassle-free. A+!

Terrific Experience!

by from Glastonbury, CT |

Brought my 06 Passat in for emergency service. Amy at the service desk was super responsive and thorough when describing the necessary fixes to the 06. Worked w/ Dan to find a practical pre-owned car to replace the old Passat. Dan did not push a sale. Instead Dan listened to my needs and presented a number of cars that fit my need. He had great patience. Steve in finance was quick and painless. Finally, Sergio took great care to walk me through the 2013 Passat when I picked up my car! Very happy with the entire process!

Excellent overall experience!!

by from Farmington, CT |

I had such an excellent experience buying my very first car here! I worked directly with Dave Crecco and had experiences with a few others who were all beyond nice. Bought my car for a great price too! The waiting room is nice at the dealership with water, coffee, and ice cream! Even had beer from their tap at the delivery center! I would highly recommend coming to this dealership.

VW Bug. Love it, best thing I ever did! WOW

by from Hebron, Ct. |

I love my VW Bug. My first one was bought in 1960, when you had to scrape the ice off the window from the inside( you have made some improvements thank you). Dave made the experience delightful, very professional but fun. I would recommend Langan VW in Glastonbury to everyone and anyone.