245 Webster Square Rd, Berlin, CT 06037

Used 860-828-1100

Pleasant Experience....

by from Plantsville,CT |

Jerry rock's...always comes through...My 2nd car from him ..My parents and Fiance also purchased one through Jerry...Geno makes it simple in finance as well...Recommended place to shop...

Acura of Berlin responded to this review

April 28, 2015

Jeff, first I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. Secondly, thanks for taking the time to write this review. Jerry's sales excellence is always consistent and I'm glad that your experience with him supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and well continue to provide great service!

by from Southington, CT |

I recently bought my second Acura. Excellent buying experience. They go above and beyond to ensure you are satisfied. They provide outstanding service as well.

Excellent car buying experiance

by from Manchester CT |

Salesman Gerry and Finance manager Geno made car buying enjoyable.

Superb new car buying experience

by from Rocky Hill, CT |

Just purchased a 2015 TLX from Acura of Berlin. Excellent salesman (Gerry) went above and beyond to get the car that I was looking for and within my time frame. Great experience all around and will recommend Acura of Berlin to my family and friends.

Car repair

by from Bristol, CT |

I just had some work done on my 2011 Acura MDX by acura of Berlin. I couldn't be any more happier with the service I received at the dealer. Keith was very helpfull walking me through the whole process from start to finish. The service techs Dan and Vitek did an excellent job replacing both front wheel bearings. These two mechanics are the best in the business. 5 star service all around. Thanks again.

Great Service

by from Glastonbury, CT |

The service was exceptional and Jerry made the process easy. We shopped around for awhile and did extensive research before making a decision. We chose Acura of Berlin because of competitive pricing but we were definitely impressed by the service. Thanks again Dian and Graeme Pena

by from Bristol, CT |

Recently we bought a Acura MDX, our sales man Gerald L. Campana was excellent. The purchase went very smooth and the rest of the staff was knowledgeable and helpful.

Labor Day Purchase

by from Oxford, CT |

Purchased new TSX over the labor day weekend, which replace an Acura CLS that gave more than a decade of reliable service. I was guided through the process by Gerald Campana. He answered my questions, and kept a normally stressful transaction smooth and relaxed. The price for the vehicle was good, and financing excellent. although I knew exactly the vehicle I wanted to purchase, Gerry gave me additional information to make the purchase more informed. Despite a very busy time, I was given his attention throughout the process. thanks Gerry.

Great service

by from Wallingford, CT |

Just bought my 2008 Lexus RX 400h from Acura of Berlin. Gerry Campana was a wonderful salesman!!! He really cared about the quality of the car he was selling us. Great guy ... Great service ... Great experience overall. Definitely would go back for our next vehicle.

GREAT GREAT FRIENDLY SALES TEAM!!!

by from Hamden, CT |

Recently purchased a 2012 Acura TSX from Acura of Berlin and the sales team was excellent. I dealt with Larissa and she was amazing. She made the entire process easy, smooth, and pleasant. She was so helpful with all my requests and is an amazingly friendly person that makes you feel welcomed. Andre, the assistant sales manager and Lauren, the one who handles the finance aspect of things were all great as well. I have nothing but good things to say about all them at Acura of Berlin and I highly recommend you check them out for your new or used car!