245 Webster Square Rd, Berlin, CT 06037

Used 860-828-1100

My new 2016 RDX

by from bristol, ct |

Having Jerry as our sales person for the past 23 years has brought much comfort to the process of buying a car. We trust him like family and we have recommended to many friends and will continue to do so. The dealership itself promotes customer service as their highest priority and we appreciate their diligence and positive attitude. Gino the finance person made the financial portion easier than I thought possible, thank you! Buy your car there!

A pleasant, low-stress car buying experience!

by from Cromwell, CT |

I recently purchased a 2012 Acura TSX at Acura of Berlin that I found on cars.com. I would highly recommend this dealership as the whole experience was low pressure and smooth. Gerry Campana was great - very patient and accommodating at all times and Geno was extremely informative & to the point during the financing process. The business as a whole is professional and has excellent communication skills.

July 18, 2015

Charlene, thanks for taking the time to write this review. Jerry's sales excellence is always consistent and I'm glad that your experience with him supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and well continue to provide great service!

Satisfied customer - Again!

by from Newington, CT |

I just recently leased my 2nd vehicle from Acura of Berlin, specifically from Jerry. He makes the car buying process so easy and enjoyable. My first vehicle was a TSX and as the lease term came up, he got me right into an RDX. This is how car-buying should be - hassle free and easy! Thanks to Jerry and his team for a happy and satisfied customer, yet again!!

May 8, 2015

Coleen, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your loyalty and enjoy your Acura RDX! Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to catch the latest specials!

Pleasant Experience....

by from Plantsville,CT |

Jerry rock's...always comes through...My 2nd car from him ..My parents and Fiance also purchased one through Jerry...Geno makes it simple in finance as well...Recommended place to shop...

April 28, 2015

Jeff, first I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. Secondly, thanks for taking the time to write this review. Jerry's sales excellence is always consistent and I'm glad that your experience with him supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and well continue to provide great service!

by from Southington, CT |

I recently bought my second Acura. Excellent buying experience. They go above and beyond to ensure you are satisfied. They provide outstanding service as well.

Excellent car buying experiance

by from Manchester CT |

Salesman Gerry and Finance manager Geno made car buying enjoyable.

Superb new car buying experience

by from Rocky Hill, CT |

Just purchased a 2015 TLX from Acura of Berlin. Excellent salesman (Gerry) went above and beyond to get the car that I was looking for and within my time frame. Great experience all around and will recommend Acura of Berlin to my family and friends.

Car repair

by from Bristol, CT |

I just had some work done on my 2011 Acura MDX by acura of Berlin. I couldn't be any more happier with the service I received at the dealer. Keith was very helpfull walking me through the whole process from start to finish. The service techs Dan and Vitek did an excellent job replacing both front wheel bearings. These two mechanics are the best in the business. 5 star service all around. Thanks again.

Great Service

by from Glastonbury, CT |

The service was exceptional and Jerry made the process easy. We shopped around for awhile and did extensive research before making a decision. We chose Acura of Berlin because of competitive pricing but we were definitely impressed by the service. Thanks again Dian and Graeme Pena

by from Bristol, CT |

Recently we bought a Acura MDX, our sales man Gerald L. Campana was excellent. The purchase went very smooth and the rest of the staff was knowledgeable and helpful.