Morande Ford

250 Webster Square Rd, Berlin, CT 06037

Used 860-828-3546

Worst experience

by from middletown, ct |

Had the worst experience here when i went for buying a car. They were very rude. They made a deal for some good price and when i was ready to buy and went there for paying money, they raised the price . me and my friend both had the worst experience ever in buying a car.

Worst Service Ever

by from Rocky Hill, CT |

All I can say is...don't go to Morande/Tasca Ford for any kind of body work or service. They are rude, lack communication skills and are basically inept in every way. Constantly problems/surprises and nothing gets fixed the first time. Their lack of competence has literally made me want to sell my Ford, which I love. Save yourself the trouble, don't go there. Awful.

Salesman are Great; Service can be very rude/slow

by from Cromwell, CT |

I've bought two cars from Dave and it has been an incredibly easy experience. They were very patient and fair and legitimately wanted me to be happy. The service department is a bit of a different story. Usually they are extremely rude and seem upset that you are there. On top of that, you will wait and wait regardless of how busy they are. I go back because it is convenient and I believe they do good work, but I find myself having to bite my tongue as soon as I walk in the building.

Service Dept is lacking

by from Newington, CT |

The Service department is horrible. Called on a Monday to schedule an appointment and scheduled for a Wednesday drop off. Truck was not even looked at until very late Wednesday. Jim (Service) was condescending as I spoke with him trying to get an update on the vehicle. I was curious as to why I made an appointment if the vehicle was not going to be looked at and repaired after I scheduled the appointment with specific repairs to be made. After I received no phone calls again, I called Thursday at 10:30. I was told exactly what I told them I needed repairs on and now it will not be ready until Friday. Not worth the price. Never again.

Barbs ne Escape

by from Middletown, CT 06457 |

I found the whole process in buying my Escape very easy. George was great! He is very personable and easy to work with. After meeting him for the first time, I felt comfortable and at ease working with him. I even adjusted my schedule to work with his so that I could continue to work with him. I would recommend him for anyone looking to buy a vehicle at Morande Ford.

Carlos Was The Salesman

by from E.Berlin, CT |

Overall the entire experience at Morande Ford was a great one!

terrible

by from plainville |

Change the numbers every time we added or took out options walked right out the door from the salesman. Scammers

worst service experience

by from newington, ct |

Took almost 2 hours for an oil change and was not busy. Very expensive for an oil change too. 45 dollars for conventional oil. Avoid the service department

Barb's new Expediton

by from Glastonbury,Ct |

This is my second vehicle I've purchased from Morande Ford and George Rodriguez in several months. Both times I was given a great deal and was treated like a friend , not just a number. Very easy no pressure experience and yes, I will recommend family and friends to George and Morande Ford.

Eric's Taurus

by from Rocky Hill Ct |

Our families fourth vehicle from Morande Ford - Always treated fairly and with respect. Would recommend George and everyone at Morande to friends and family.