Carter of Manchester

1229 Main St, Manchester, CT 06040

New 877-822-9877
Used 888-828-0038
Service 877-297-3464

CT's 2014 CHEVY DEALER OF THE YEAR! CT's 2014 MAZDA DEALER OF THE YEAR!

Great Experience With Big Time Service

by from Romeo, Michigan |

I was looking for a certain color truck, with certain options, and found it here. I am in Michigan, and decided to fly out and drive it 800 miles back. They sent me every picture, document, and file I asked for. They answered over 100 emails, and called when they said they would. The truck was exactly as described, and in some cases, even nicer. The people were great, as was the facility. The small details, as well as the larger ones were all covered. They picked me up from the airport, made me feel welcome as if in my own small town dealer, and gave me a great suggestion on where to grab a bite after. I couldn't ask for a better purchase experience, or better people to deal with. I thank Michael, Kay, Casey, and Lou for all they did for me. I wouldn't hesitate to jump on a plane and get my next truck from them. A+ all the way. Thanks again Guys. - One Happy Customer

2015 Mazda CX-5

by from Berlin, CT |

My wife and I were in the market for a new car and stopped in to check out Mazda. Everyone we dealt with (salesman Brendan Hansen, sales manager Patrick Cosgrove & business manager Susan Muzzy) were very friendly and made the entire process a breeze. I would absolutely recommend this dealership.

Good service with sales and finance

by from Western Mass. |

Good sales team and friendly, non-pressured atmosphere. Unfortunately, the car I bought at the Mazda dealership wasn't thoroughly serviced. It needed more repairs, they dropped the ball if you ask me. Maybe check more than just the basic safety features and fluids. I know it wasn't certified but it could have been given more attentian to detail. That goes for most dealerships who sell used cars.

Mark Cross - 2015 Chevy 2500HD

by from Enfield ct |

Mark was extremely helpful and knowledgable in our purchase of vehicle. We came to his dealership to look at trucks we viewed on Carter's web site, and what was just to look ended in purchase, based on Marks help and the no haggle needed over pricing. All associates at Carter were friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend Carter Chevrolet and Mark if looking for a vehicle.

Ron Sloan...thank you - what a great car buying ex

by from Willimantic, CT |

Ron Sloan...outstanding salesman I've purchased many vehicles over the years, but I have to say that my most recent purchase at Carter Chevrolet was the best car buying experience I've ever had. My salesman, Ron Sloan, was by far the best car salesman I've ever dealt with. No pressure, found me exactly what I was looking for, excellent price on the vehicle, outstanding service during AND after the purchase of the car, and an unbelievably quick transaction. I don't think it's possible to give Roan Sloan a higher recommendation. I will certainly refer any and all friends and family to Ron knowing that he will be the friendliest, fairest, most thorough and honest salesman they could ever deal with. Thank you so much, Ron Sloan, for going above and beyond! Your help will never be forgotten. Marlaine M.

Ron Sloan...thank you - what a great car buying ex

by from Willimantic, CT |

Best by Far As Always!!!

by from Hebron,CT |

Best by far as always! After being a long time customer of Carter's, when it came time for a vehicle replacement I depended on the expertise of Ron Sloan to help me through the process. With Ron Sloan's vast experience and help as well as the help of his team (Joe Derohanian, Bob Oles, Jonathan Buttero, and Rick Skovich) the whole experience was a pleasure. I would highly recommend anyone needing a vehicle to see these people.

Creative Mechanic saves Mother-in-law big $$

by from Glastonbury, CT |

Creative Mechanic saves Mother-in-Law big $$ We brought my mother-in-law's Mercury Sable in for service because air conditioning was not working. Turned out to be leaking seals on the compressor. Cost estimate was over $900. Mark did the work using an innovative approach, which resulted in completing the work in half the time and Ray, the estimator passed the savings on to Mom. Ray, Amanda, and the service manager were all very pleasant and kept us informed every step of the way. Thanks Carter Chevrolet. P.S. Mother-in-law is 89 years old and really appreciated the great service and creative approach to the repairs.

Car Purchase

by from East Hartford, CT |

I picked up my new used car yesterday and wanted to thank everyone at Carter that worked with me. Mark Cross took a few test drives with me gave me the pros and cons of each car so I could pick the car that was right for me. No crazy sales pitch and no pressure. I picked up my 2011 Chevy Cruze yesterday and so far I'm loving it. Mark, Jonathan and Casey made my experience a Great one. Thanks everyone at Carter.

Pleased Customer

by from Vernon,CT |

I am very pleased with the time and help Casey Wolverton has given me. He is an excellent salesmen he answers all the questions in a timely manner and he also was great in helping me find exactly what I was looking for in price as well as size and the color I was looking for if they didn't have exactly the color I was looking for he took the extra push to see if it was available I am a very satisfied customer and he is a very excellent salesmen. Thank you Casey for all your help!

Carter Chevrolet Review

by from East Hartford, Connecticut |

Carter Chevrolet, of Manchester Connecticut, is a wonderful place to purchase a car. The staff, there, sales, service, parts, body shop, and all others, will treat one excellantly, in resolving problems, in purchases and service. Carter Chevrolet, is a class organization, and one will not regret purchasing a car there.