Carter of Manchester

1229 Main St, Manchester, CT 06040

New 877-822-9877
Used 888-828-0038
Service 877-297-3464

CT's 2014 CHEVY DEALER OF THE YEAR!

Great Experience With Big Time Service

by from Romeo, Michigan |

I was looking for a certain color truck, with certain options, and found it here. I am in Michigan, and decided to fly out and drive it 800 miles back. They sent me every picture, document, and file I asked for. They answered over 100 emails, and called when they said they would. The truck was exactly as described, and in some cases, even nicer. The people were great, as was the facility. The small details, as well as the larger ones were all covered. They picked me up from the airport, made me feel welcome as if in my own small town dealer, and gave me a great suggestion on where to grab a bite after. I couldn't ask for a better purchase experience, or better people to deal with. I thank Michael, Kay, Casey, and Lou for all they did for me. I wouldn't hesitate to jump on a plane and get my next truck from them. A+ all the way. Thanks again Guys. - One Happy Customer

Chevrolet Spark

by from Willington, CT |

Ron Sloan was an excellent salesmen! Very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. He answered all of our questions and explained everything so that we could easily understand the whole process. It was my first time purchase and they walked me through everything with easy. I left feeling confident in my purchase and excited to share this experience with anyone I know. I would confidently recommend Carter Chevrolet to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. Jon was patient with us and worked to get a fantastic deal that I could afford. Thank you for all your help on the busy Saturday before a big game, go Huskies!

Enjoyable experience leasing new Chevy

by from Manchester, CT |

I leased a 2014 Malibu today and everyone involved was very courteous and professional. Ron Sloan did a superb job in walking me through the paperwork, explaining all the functions of the car and even took the time to help me set my favorite radio stations and pair up my phone for bluetooth. I was turning in another car and ending a previous lease which resulted in some additional paperwork which Ron promptly took care of. I am looking forward to enjoying my new car and would highly recommend Carter Chevrolet and the staff(especially Ron Sloan) for your next car purchase or lease. J. Benson Manchester, CT

great dealershp

by from Glastonbury, CT |

Best place in Hartford County to purchase an auto.

great service

by from west hartford, CT |

I had taken my car to multiple service centers/mechanics for a battery issue, and to be fair, it turned out to be a rather complicated issue. All the other service centers failed to fix the issue, and I decided to take it to Carter Chevrolet before I scrapped it to see if they could fix it. I'm glad I did, because Ray Maher took care of me. I left the car in for a week, was provided a rental car, and was promptly notified when the work was done. Unfortunately, the same day the car was initially returned to me, the battery immediately began to drain. I called the service center to notify them, and they told me that they would fix the problem at no extra cost. I can't explain the details as to what was done to my car because it's beyond my understanding, but 100s of hours and a lot of manpower went into my car that I wasn't charged for because the car was returned to me before the issue was resolved. Throughout the entire ordeal, Ray and the other employees at Carter Chevrolet were outstanding. From this point on, I will not take my business anywhere else. I am a Carter Chevrolet customer for life!

Great Cars

by from Manchester, CT |

I have purchased four vehicles from Carter Chevrolet over the last ten years. I have always found them to be fair, straight forward, and honest in their dealings. There is never any pressure to purchase. They simply put forth their best deal and leave the purchase decision to the customer. I have found them to always back up their product with their service department. Carter's has always said what they will do and done what they said. You will never go wrong purchasing a vehicle from Carter's Chevrolet. Thank you, Chuck Holmes

Manchester CT

by from Manchester CT |

The service department is great. So pleasant and friendly. My car was test driven and everything checked out. The absolute best customer service experience. I am so glad that I bought my car at Carter Cheverolet.

Great dealer!

by from Worthington, MA |

Larry was great to work with. I had never purchased a vehicle from a dealer before and was a little wary going in but soon felt very comfortable with the friendliness and lack of pressure. Larry addressed all my questions (and I had a lot of them) with patience and good humor. I live in Western MA and it was close to an hour and a half ride but it was worth it!

Fantastic service

by from Manchester CT |

From the moment I entered into the dealership I was greeted very kindly and even offered refreshments. I stated my reasons for being there and was give to Casey Wolverton to assist me. Casey was extremely professional and patient with me to find thew best possible vehicle for my needs. After finding the car that I would purchase Casey and the rest of the staff expedited my purchase with efficiency and taking the time to answer every question I had which were many. I would highly recommend Carter Chevrolet and Casey to any one thinking of buying another vehicle. Thanks and God Bless. Rev. Salvatore Mancini

Great honest service and customer friendly

by from hartford,ct |

My experience with carter Chevrolet have been great I bought my truck used from another dealer,, took it to Carter Chevrolet to give it a through check up and to have everything that needed to be done WHICH was about three three years ago... didn't have any major problems with it till this pass month when my engine light came on and my truck was shaking I called and spoke to John Machado abt my truck HE gave me a appointment FOR THE FOLLOWING DAY which was a Friday,, I explained to him that I had a appointment for my baby the same day and John went out of his way and had a car waiting for me he called me a couple hours after explain the problem with my truck and the price which was reasonable and had my car out by 3pm ...He also told me my truck needed back brakes which I already knew,, lol I said I will have them done in a couple of weeks .. On 2/17/14 I called John Machado to set it up I went in at 8am this time I told him I would wait for it and they had me out of there by 11am ..What a great place!! awesome customer service.. I am so glad they are a phone call away when my car needs it ..Thank you so much John Machado and Carter Chevrolet for taking great care of my truck...

Great Dealership!!!

by from Manchester, CT |

1st time at Carter Chevrolet. Larry Cloutier was fantastic. He did a great job assisting me, answering questions and worked to get me a great deal! Nice to find a Family Owned Dealership that looks to build long term business rather than just a quick sale.