Gallagher Buick GMC

325 Columbus Blvd., New Britain, CT 06051

New 888-769-4847
Used 877-690-3189
Service 866-982-0067

The Dealership for Every Generation!

Fantasic Customer Service and Buy Process

by from New Britain, CT |

In September of 2012 we were starting to look for a new car to replace my 2003 Ion. We visited several dealers and just happened to stop at Gallaher on a Sunday afternoon. We live in New Britain and we knew people who have bought cars years ago, but nothing recently. But we were close by so we figured, why not, let's stop and see what they have. So after looking at the Terrain, we decided to go back the next day and visit the showroom. We never really thought that the very next day we would be back there again leasing a 2012 Terrain. The salesperson(Fred) was fantastic. Everyone was pheasant and helpful. Frank the finance guy found us several discounts that we were not aware of. So now fast forward to Jan 2013. We are now looking for something to replace our 2007 Saturn Outlook. Again we had no idea what we wanted. Let's call Fred, next thing you know, 3 days later we are in a pre-paid lease on a 2013 Vernano. Fantastic deal, everyone went out of their way for us. We could not be happier with both of our purchases. Would be go back, yes, we would not go to any other dealer. See you guys in 2 years.

Gallagher Buick GMC responded to this review

February 6, 2013

Ron, Thanks for your comments, we appreciate the business very much and are so glad you came back for the Verano. Enjoy the car and we will see you soon!

I am Gallagher customer for life. Give them a call

by from Vernon CT |

Gallagher made me feel like a member of their family from the second I arrived. I shared a story with owner Mike Gallagher about my grandfather's 1988 Riviera , which was quite a nice moment. He personally took my photo for facebook (in the snow) .Mike must set the tone for all of Gallagher , because everyone was helpful , friendly & sincere. Especially salesman Alan Katz !

Super Sales

by from Southington, CT |

Frank P. at Gallagher Buick MC was fantastic. He pulled out all the stops to find me the car I wanted at the price I needed! Highly recommended.

by from Meriden, CT |

I had located a specific used car on a website and the car was located at Gallagher Buick GMC; yet, when I went to see the car, it had been sold. Alan Katz went above and beyond "the call of car salesperson duty" to not only put me in a different used vehicle that I fall in love with over and over again every time I drive it, he was instrumental to see that the vehicle fit my budget as well as meet the specifications that I was looking for in a newer vehicle. Frank, from the financial department, made "the magic" happen as my monthly finance payments are much lower than I anticipated, he steered me in the direction to save money on the total cost of my new car and he made me aware of warranties that will also save money for normal wear and tear of my new car. Kudos to Gallagher Buick GMC, my new car dealership that I look forward establishing a long and happy relationship with!!!

John McMahon

by from Branford, CT |

I recently purchased an 2013 GMC Yukon XL 2500 from Gallagher Buick GMC. My salesman was Dominic Costello. He was a pleasure to deal with and made the process completely painless. There were no high pressure tactics and he provided answers to all my questions and concerns. The general manager was extremely helpful in locating the vehicle I ultimately purchased since there weren't many available. I have bought at least twelve vehicles from Gallagher over the years - including four Yukon XL 2500s, pick up trucks, and a buick station wagon. Mike Gallagher and his father Tim have served me well over the years and taken care of the normal problems that might arise in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend the Gallagher dealership.

Ron Belanger is a wonderful salesman

by from Southington, CT |

I started looking for a vehicle to purchase some time ago and have kept in touch with Ron Belanger in the sales department about what vehicles they currently have and what vehicles they were expecting to get. He was very helpful and always had time to talk to me about what I was looking for or needed. In August 2013 I started to seriously look for a vehicle as mine was starting to show its age. I discussed with Ron about my priorities for a vehicle and right away he was showing me cars that were what I was looking for however I wanted to keep looking at other option until I found the perfect car for me. Over the next few weeks Ron was very helpful with emailing me other cars that came in that I might be interested in. This was extremely helpful to me in my car buying process. I stopped down to the dealership a few times over the next few weeks and Ron helped me each time. He let me test drive and look at as many cars as I wanted. I really took my time and did my research before purchasing a vehicle and Ron was there every step of the way. I ended up purchasing a vehicle from Ron in the beginning of October. It was a very easy experience especially with Ron's help. I would definitely recommend Ron Belanger to anybody that is in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Bought new GMC truck from Frank P.

by from westport,ct |

I purchased a new 2500 HD from Gallagher and everything was fantastic. Thanks very much!!!

excllent sales men

by from newington ct |

I was looking for a truck in all of 20013 and went to Gallagher told them what I wanted. A few week weeks later a wonderful sales men named Al Misiorski had found the exact truck I was looking for. I then purchased the truck and was very satisfied on the customer service. I have bought another truck previously, just a few years back too from the same sales man. That's why I came back to Gallagher for a second purchased. I felt confident in the work they did. I was very happy of there service.

Excellent, Effortless Car Buying Experience

by from Bristol, CT |

After several failed attempts to purchase a new 2013 Buick Encore from multiple dealerships around the state, I came across Gallagher Buick GMC on a whim and could not have been more pleased with the outcome. The entire staff and facility are truly unremarkable and completely invested in your car-buying experience. My salesman (Ron) was an absolute pleasure to work with - fair, honest, and very considerate of my needs or negotiations. Gallagher Buick's commitment to ongoing communication is superior and nothing short of exceptional - I am able to contact them at any time with any concerns, and receive a prompt and immediate response. I highly recommend this dealership and will not hesitate to return for another new vehicle in the future.

Thoughtful and Pleasant Buying Expierance

by from South Windsor, Ct |

After making a deal for a GMC Acadia Denali, I asked my sales rep Dom Costello to give me a minute to call my wife to make sure she was still on board of going to 1 car, she does almost no driving. I couldn't reach her and was just going to make the deal, Dom suggetsted I take the vehicle home and let her see it, lucky I did. When she saw the Acadia she said she would be too uncomfortable driving it as it was much larger than her car. I called Dom and told him the deal was off, he suggested theTerrain which was fine with my wife. . Another service Gallgher allowed was comming to my home and picking up one of the trade-ins, saving me the problem going back and forth from South Windsor to New Britain. Gallagher GMC was very fair on tradein allowance and pricing. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERAHIP NED GAETANO

Excellent Buying Experience!!!

by from Shelton, CT |

I recently purchased a 2013 Buick Regal from Gallagher. My salesman Dom was excellent. He was courteous, patient and thorough. He did not use any high pressure tactics and made me feel very much at ease. The general manager Mike Gallagher was also very friendly and helpful. It was a very friendly family environment. I will be recommending Dom and Gallagher to everyone I know. It was definitely a great experience and worth the drive!!!

Gallagher Buick GMC responded to this review

September 25, 2013

T.N, Thanks for the great feedback and we are so happy you had a wonderful experience at our store. Enjoy the Regal! Gallagher Buick GMC