Rogers Auto Group

2720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616

New 866-482-9359
Used 866-794-3288
Service 888-478-8327

We're Different, We're Better, and We'll Prove It.

Best dealership experience, hands-down!

by from Chicago |

Pj was by far the best salesman Ive ever had the pleasure of meeting! He was very respectful, knowledgeable, and really cared about getting me into a car that would suit my needs. He was also very funny and entertaining, he made the entire process a pleasure. I fealt more like I was hanging out with a buddy than buying a car.

February 20, 2014

Hi MerlynMac, Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Rogers Auto Group. We pride ourselves on providing an honest and hassle-free sales experience for our customers, and we are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your new car and the service you received from PJ. As a family-owned business for over 70 years, we think of each customer like family and love to hear feedback such as yours. We're currently extending a special offer to our loyal customers and Yelp users. Just print out this message and present it in our service department for $15.00 OFF AN OIL CHANGE! We would love to help you keep your new vehicle in top shape and look forward to seeing you in our dealership again soon. Sincerely, April Andresen Internet Director Rogers Auto Group 2720 S. Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60616

Great Service

by from Chicago |

Just purchased a car after living 8 years without one. This dealership is really great. I felt at home, and comfortable. Large selection of vehicles to choose from. I as in and out in a few hours. Yes to Rogers!!!!

August 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this great survey. It is wonderful to hear that our staff at Rogers Hyundai was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions. Be sure to find us on Twitter and Facebook. Kind thanks, Brian Benavides-312-881-3432 brian@rogersautogroup.net

Great Service

by from Chicago, Illinois |

The staff was very kind to me. They explained what was wrong with my car and also gave me some solutions to the problem. Thanks service department for all your help. Continue to keep up the great work that you're doing! Sincerely, De Shaun Goodwin

June 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our service team aims to provide quality service, a seamless process, and an enjoyable experience for every guest. We are lucky to have you as a customer. We hope you've been enjoying your newly serviced vehicle and we are eager to work with you in the future. All the best, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Great service

by from Chicago IL |

I was early for my scheduled oil change appointment and 2 people had called off, I was still taken care of in a timely manner.

June 27, 2014

Stephanie, we thank you for this 5-star rating review and for doing your business with us. Its so great to know that our team took care of you and your needs. We are always glad to help, so if you have any questions, just let us know. To stay up to date on our current news and information, remember to check out our Google+ page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Sincerely, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Overall experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Daniel Nino makes you feel just like family. He has a warm personality and does not waste your time. I definitely would recommend him and Roger's Auto Group to others.

June 23, 2014

Carlita, thank you so much for the nice review! Daniel is a key component of our team here at Rogers Auto Group and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with dealer events and special deals! Thanks, Brian Benavides-312-881-3432 brian@rogersautogroup.net

Great Service, Friendly service writers!

by from Chicago, IL |

Had an awesome experience, Keith could not have been better. The place was very busy and still everyone was on there "A game" and working together to get people on there way as soon as possible while still addressing all my needs.

June 19, 2014

Victor, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that we were able to meet your needs. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Twitter and Facebook. Best, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Great facilties,comfrtable and clean

by from Chicago, Il |

My experience was satisfying. I was in and out as fast as possible. The personnel are friendly and helpful. the waiting area is clean and comfortable. Thanks for the bagels.

June 13, 2014

It is wonderful to hear that our staff at Rogers Auto Group was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. All the best, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Busy Dealership

by from Chicago,IL |

Went on a Saturday to make a purchase, I called the rep over the phone and scheduled by appointment later during the day, upon arrival they kept me waiting for half an hour only to find a sales rep, could have done a better job attending me, I had got some time off from work,somehow the people I spoke to over the phone were convincing enough to make me request some time off from work, dragged me down to the dealership and make me wait. The representatives attending me over the phone was very informative and polite though. Not going there again!

June 3, 2014

On behalf of our sales team here at Rogers Auto Group, I wholeheartedly apologize that you feel like your time was wasted. We try to make sure to satisfy every customer and take their time very seriously. I am committed to mending this situation. Please contact me at your convenience so that we can resolve the issue. Truly, Brian Benavides - 312-881-3432 brian@rogersautogroup.net

upbeat atmosphere, nice people, clean banos

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a wonderful experience, seriously. I have always been skeptical about car sales man but Peter actually made me feel very comfortable and explained every little detail to me and did not show any frustration when I asked a million and one questions. He was awesome!

June 3, 2014

Jessica, thank you so much for the nice review! Peter is a key component of our team here at Rogers Auto Group and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. We set high expectations for ourselves and the fact that we exceeded yours can only mean that we are approaching that goal. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with dealer events and special deals! Sincerely, Brian Benavides-312-881-3432 brian@rogersautogroup.net

On time this time

by from Chicago |

The last time I was in for this type of service it unexpectedly took 2.5 hours. This time the service tech said it would be 1.5 hours and he was almost right to the minute. We only take the car to Rogers for service, and so far (maybe I should write this!), we have had no problems since purchasing it in Aug. 2011.

June 3, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review! Delivering a quality service experience is one of our top priorities, and we do everything we can to support our customers. We really appreciate your business and are glad we could assist you. If you need any further assistance with your vehicle, let us know. Be sure to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Regards, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Great Service, professional, facility clean

by from Chicago, Ill |

The mechanic that registered me in, very knowledgeable in explaining to me various things about my car that needed to be attended to in the future. He didn't try to scare me into getting everything fixed at one time; but did tell me signs that will let me know to bring my car in to be work on.

May 28, 2014

Doneta, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for our dealership. Our highly-qualified staff and technicians are committed to ensuring our customers receive the service and support they need and deserve. We really appreciate your business and are glad we could assist you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything else. Regards, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437