Rogers Auto Group

2720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616

DANNY NENO IS AWESOME

by from Madison WI |

I want to give a huge thank you to Danny Neno, he was very informative and patient with my husband and myself. We traveled out of town 3 hours to work with him directly out of all the dealerships in our home town, this never would have happened under normal circumstances but after speaking with him numerous times over the phone and via text we both felt that he had our best interest at heart. He is very down to earth and funny. Not pushy at all, this helped us relax and go over our options with ease and make a clear choice when purchasing our 2015 Chevrolet Cruze. He texted us the next morning making sure we made it home safe as well! You can definitely see it was about way more than just a sale! I will continue to work with only Danny in the future and will recommend anyone ESPECIALLY first time car buyers to talk to DANNY NENO ONLY!!! I can attest that you won?t regret it.

Rogers Auto Group responded to this review

February 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our guests is 100% satisfied with the Rodeo Kia experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Regards, Brian Benavides-312-881-3432 brian@rogersautogroup.net

The service was great.

by from Chicago, Il 60637 |

We have been buying cars from your company since 2002. We have brought 9 cars, 8 new and 1 used. We love Ms. Paticia she is very knowledgable and she derserves a raise or a bonus check.

Rogers Hyundai

by from CHICAGO, IL |

My experience was very positive. The rep was very pleasant. He view my car profile and went over it with me checking to ensure their were no recalls. He completed the oil change and tire rotation in timely manner.

Awesome service & Sale Representation Pat & Derick

by from CHICAGO, IL |

We've purchased our last 5 new cars at Rogers Auto Group their customer service in Sales and Service department is on point! Pat and Derrick never disappoint!

Great service

by from Chicago, Il |

The ability to schedule an appointment and the speed of the service. Clean facilities and comfortable waiting room. I also like the pickup service.

The Best Car Dealership Experience Ever

by from Chicago, IL |

This was the best car dealership experience that I have ever had. The sale person Nathan M. was so helpful he did not hode anything from he was very upfront and patient with me. I left very very very happy!

Excellent service and top notch repair shop

by from Chicago, IL |

My recent experiences at Roger's Hyundai have been excellent. I put a lot of miles on my car, and every time I take it in to them they find a way to save me some money and my car come back purring like a kitten.

I Was Pleased with the Service

by from Chicago IL |

I was there for an oil change and the fact that I was in and out within a little over an hour is what I liked the most.

New Car Purchase Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Saw the Buicks at the Auto Show. Received emails from Rogers thereafter inviting a test drive. Immediately welcomed by receptionist and then Victor who brought us to William Reed. He spent hours with us ascertaining our actual car needs, providing opportunities to rule out several models not suited to us, focused on what we really needed and then took us for a test drive in the correct vehicle. Both of us decided that the Le Crosse was the right car. He then dealt with us on cost, options and Victor gave a complete explanation of the offer to buy for our consideration. After making the decision to purchase, staff valued our trade in and we did all the paperwork with William, Victor, M. Vasquez with insurance and Manny with finalization of the purchase. William provided instructions in the car with OnStar and the information center It was a long day with plenty of interaction with staff. It could not have been a more pleasant experience.

All around great car buying experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I have not bought a new or used car from a dealer in a long time, I would highly recommend Rogers to everyone. No pressure, very patient and work with me to find the right vehicle for me.