Rogers Auto Group

2720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616

DANNY NENO IS AWESOME

by from Madison WI |

I want to give a huge thank you to Danny Neno, he was very informative and patient with my husband and myself. We traveled out of town 3 hours to work with him directly out of all the dealerships in our home town, this never would have happened under normal circumstances but after speaking with him numerous times over the phone and via text we both felt that he had our best interest at heart. He is very down to earth and funny. Not pushy at all, this helped us relax and go over our options with ease and make a clear choice when purchasing our 2015 Chevrolet Cruze. He texted us the next morning making sure we made it home safe as well! You can definitely see it was about way more than just a sale! I will continue to work with only Danny in the future and will recommend anyone ESPECIALLY first time car buyers to talk to DANNY NENO ONLY!!! I can attest that you won?t regret it. ż

February 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our guests is 100% satisfied with the Rodeo Kia experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Regards, Brian Benavides-312-881-3432 brian@rogersautogroup.net

Great experience

by from Chicago,Illinois |

Very friendly sales person who listened to what I wanted and made sure to provide me with my request. The deal was put together efficiently and in a timely manner.

Carbuying at Rogers Auto Group

by from Chicago, IL |

I like the fact that the salesmen are mature people and that a lot of them have worked together for a long time. They work together to give the customer a good experience.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

The commitment to making sure I walked out of the dealership satisfied with not only my new car, but the customer service.

Great service

by from Chicago, IL |

The service provider, Derrick, was very helpful. He kept me updated throughout the day with the repairs and notified me when everything was done.

February 3, 2016

Thanks for the feedback, Sarah. It is gratifying to hear that Derek provided you helpful service and kept you informed of the progress of the work on your car. Please feel free to stop in or reach out to us if you have any questions for our staff. Be sure to like us on Facebook to catch all the monthly deals and specials! All the best, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Great salesman

by from Chicago,IL |

Miguel echuarria , the salesman was amazing. He was very nice and knowledgeable. He made me feel welcome. He made sure I was happy with my purchase. I hope he gets to help all customers. He is the best!

February 3, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Hardi. Miguel and the team are dedicated to provide a welcoming and knowledgeable customer service to each and every customer that enters our dealership. Please visit us if you have any concerns about your car. Keep up to date on service specials and dealership information on our Facebook page! All the best, Brian Benavides-312-881-3432 brian@rogersautogroup.net

Great facility. Comfortable, and clean.

by from Chicago, IL |

I felt like they knew me. They were able to explain what would be best and why. I was comfortable talking with everyone they were pleasant and very patient.

January 29, 2016

Edith, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership. We are dedicated to provide each and every customer with an informative and pleasant service experience. Your feedback is a testimony that our dedication has really paid off. Keep up to date on service specials and dealership information on our Facebook page! Be well, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

great service

by from roger auto group |

The courtesy & I appreciate the timely manner - the car wash & letting me know their were no recalls on my car!!!!

January 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Tenille. The goal of the Rogers Auto Group team is to ensure a pleasant service experience for each of our customers. Iżm happy to read that the work on your car was done in such a timely manner. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs and be sure to keep up with us on Facebook for access to exclusive content! Be well, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Great Service!

by from Chicago, IL |

Don was great! Very professional and didn't try to sell me a car that I didn't want. He listened to what I wanted and was able to help me get what it is that I wanted.

January 29, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review, Thasima. It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident they made the right decision. I'm happy to hear about your positive experience with Don. Visit us on Facebook for access to our exclusive specials! Be well, Brian Benavides-312-881-3432 brian@rogersautogroup.net

Roger's Auto Group KNOWS customer service!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Everyone was extremely helpful, and explained everything very well! Customer service was excellent, including the courtesy ride home!!! Even though service was slammed HARD due to the weather, they got "Lucy" (our car) checked out and fixed as soon as they could - even came in $20 under the estimate!!!

January 29, 2016

Thanks for your outstanding review, Sally. I'm very happy to hear that the service team was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and Iżm glad that this was the case for you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Be sure to like us on Facebook to catch all the monthly deals and specials! Be well, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437