2720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616

New 866-482-9359
Used 866-794-3288
Service 888-478-8327

We're Different, We're Better, and We'll Prove It.

Great service, fast, courteous staff

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience was as it always has been, expert information about my vehicle, fast service, with courteous attitudes given by all staff I encountered.

October 22, 2014

I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about your experience at our dealership, Myrtle. We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Rogers Hyundai and we are glad you are one of them. It is great to know that our team took care of your automotive concerns quickly and without hassle. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your car. Find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

efficient, fast gave me choices and truth

by from chicago il |

Good service car was ready before expected. Nice wash too. Friendly, helpful employees

August 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback, William. It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises, not to mention delivering efficient and honest service in a friendly manner. Should you have other car-related needs, do not hesitate to come back and see us. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

by from Chicago, IL |

The friendly treatment I receive as soon as I pull in the service department from the service advisor to the person that gets me my car.

September 1, 2014

Your kind words and fantastic star-rating are greatly appreciated! I am elated to hear that our staff was able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Thank you for sharing your excellent experience with Rogers Hyundai; we look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future. Before your next visit, be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive monthly specials. Sincerely, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Great Service

by from Chicago, Illinois |

The staff was very kind to me. They explained what was wrong with my car and also gave me some solutions to the problem. Thanks service department for all your help. Continue to keep up the great work that you're doing! Sincerely, De Shaun Goodwin

June 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our service team aims to provide quality service, a seamless process, and an enjoyable experience for every guest. We are lucky to have you as a customer. We hope you've been enjoying your newly serviced vehicle and we are eager to work with you in the future. All the best, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Great service

by from Chicago IL |

I was early for my scheduled oil change appointment and 2 people had called off, I was still taken care of in a timely manner.

June 27, 2014

Stephanie, we thank you for this 5-star rating review and for doing your business with us. Its so great to know that our team took care of you and your needs. We are always glad to help, so if you have any questions, just let us know. To stay up to date on our current news and information, remember to check out our Google+ page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Sincerely, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Great Service, Friendly service writers!

by from Chicago, IL |

Had an awesome experience, Keith could not have been better. The place was very busy and still everyone was on there "A game" and working together to get people on there way as soon as possible while still addressing all my needs.

June 19, 2014

Victor, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that we were able to meet your needs. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Twitter and Facebook. Best, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Great facilties,comfrtable and clean

by from Chicago, Il |

My experience was satisfying. I was in and out as fast as possible. The personnel are friendly and helpful. the waiting area is clean and comfortable. Thanks for the bagels.

June 13, 2014

It is wonderful to hear that our staff at Rogers Auto Group was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. All the best, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

On time this time

by from Chicago |

The last time I was in for this type of service it unexpectedly took 2.5 hours. This time the service tech said it would be 1.5 hours and he was almost right to the minute. We only take the car to Rogers for service, and so far (maybe I should write this!), we have had no problems since purchasing it in Aug. 2011.

June 3, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review! Delivering a quality service experience is one of our top priorities, and we do everything we can to support our customers. We really appreciate your business and are glad we could assist you. If you need any further assistance with your vehicle, let us know. Be sure to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Regards, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Great Service, professional, facility clean

by from Chicago, Ill |

The mechanic that registered me in, very knowledgeable in explaining to me various things about my car that needed to be attended to in the future. He didn't try to scare me into getting everything fixed at one time; but did tell me signs that will let me know to bring my car in to be work on.

May 28, 2014

Doneta, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for our dealership. Our highly-qualified staff and technicians are committed to ensuring our customers receive the service and support they need and deserve. We really appreciate your business and are glad we could assist you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything else. Regards, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

My contact person at Rogers was Joe, whom I've had contact with once before. I was will taken care of and once my car was serviced, he called me with price and to let me know when it could be picked up.

May 28, 2014

Linda, it's our pleasure to provide top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. Rogers Auto Group, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. All the best, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437