2720 S Michigan Ave, Chgo, IL 60616

by from Chicago IL |

An appointment was made and I was in and out in a timely fashion. The service advisor followed up with me and informed me the status of my vehicle.

Great Place in my Book!!

by from Chicago, Il |

Great Place overal wit Great Custumer Service thats patient n not Rushing u especially my Service Rep Dewayne Parks true Proffessional.

Service Department and New Car

by from Chicago IL |

My experiences with the dealership and service department have been great. Every time I brought my Chevy to be serviced I was treated well. I always see Sean in the service department. In fact I saw him so much I know he got tired of seeing my gray Chevy Aveo at the shop. However he was always pleasant. And if they didn't fix the mechanical issue the first time I was given a rental car to use until the problem was fixed. When finally the issue with my Chevy couldn't be fixed, the manager called down to General Motors and as a result I was given a $2000 voucher toward the purchase of a new car. Ivan Fandino sold me my new Chevy. He's great and he's one of the top salesman in the district.

My Experience at Rogers Auto Group

by from Chicago, IL |

I went see about my back brake light not working along with getting an oil change and I must say that although I did not have an appointment, they did an excellent job with getting me in and out in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend them to friends.

Great service, fast, courteous staff

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience was as it always has been, expert information about my vehicle, fast service, with courteous attitudes given by all staff I encountered.

October 22, 2014

I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about your experience at our dealership, Myrtle. We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Rogers Hyundai and we are glad you are one of them. It is great to know that our team took care of your automotive concerns quickly and without hassle. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your car. Find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

efficient, fast gave me choices and truth

by from chicago il |

Good service car was ready before expected. Nice wash too. Friendly, helpful employees

August 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback, William. It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises, not to mention delivering efficient and honest service in a friendly manner. Should you have other car-related needs, do not hesitate to come back and see us. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

by from Chicago, IL |

The friendly treatment I receive as soon as I pull in the service department from the service advisor to the person that gets me my car.

September 1, 2014

Your kind words and fantastic star-rating are greatly appreciated! I am elated to hear that our staff was able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Thank you for sharing your excellent experience with Rogers Hyundai; we look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future. Before your next visit, be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive monthly specials. Sincerely, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Great Service

by from Chicago, Illinois |

The staff was very kind to me. They explained what was wrong with my car and also gave me some solutions to the problem. Thanks service department for all your help. Continue to keep up the great work that you're doing! Sincerely, De Shaun Goodwin

June 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our service team aims to provide quality service, a seamless process, and an enjoyable experience for every guest. We are lucky to have you as a customer. We hope you've been enjoying your newly serviced vehicle and we are eager to work with you in the future. All the best, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Great service

by from Chicago IL |

I was early for my scheduled oil change appointment and 2 people had called off, I was still taken care of in a timely manner.

June 27, 2014

Stephanie, we thank you for this 5-star rating review and for doing your business with us. Its so great to know that our team took care of you and your needs. We are always glad to help, so if you have any questions, just let us know. To stay up to date on our current news and information, remember to check out our Google+ page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Sincerely, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Great Service, Friendly service writers!

by from Chicago, IL |

Had an awesome experience, Keith could not have been better. The place was very busy and still everyone was on there "A game" and working together to get people on there way as soon as possible while still addressing all my needs.

June 19, 2014

Victor, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that we were able to meet your needs. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Twitter and Facebook. Best, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437