Rogers Auto Group

2720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616

Outstanding Service Consultant

by from Chicago, Il |

Rogers Auto, Derrick is the absolute BEST service consultant. Not only does he write up the order, he recognizes his customers and treats all with respect. He recommends service needed and honestly tells you when you don't need the service. Have a great holiday - everyone. Thanks Derrick, Dr. Gwen Long

December 27, 2013

Hello Dr. Long, Thank you for taking the time to post a Yelp review about Rogers Auto Group. We pride ourselves on providing an honest and hassle-free sales experience for our customers, and we are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your new car and the service you received from Derrick. As a family-owned business for over 70 years, we think of each customer like family and love to hear feedback such as yours. We're currently extending a special offer to our loyal customers and Yelp users. Just print out this message and present it in our service department for $15.00 OFF AN OIL CHANGE! We would love to help you keep your new vehicle in top shape and look forward to seeing you in our dealership again soon. Sincerely, April Andresen Internet Director Rogers Auto Group 2720 S. Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60616 (888) 561-3077

Great Service, very clean facilities.

by from Chicago, Il |

I always have a great experience when I bring my truck to the dealership. And Dwayne Parks is awesome, I absolutely love him. He is always willing to go above and beyond to make sure I'm well taken care of. If I call and leave a voicemail, he calls me right make. He answers all of my questions and if he doesn't have a answer, he will find it. He makes you feel comfortable when he greets you... He is a great asset to the dealership...

December 27, 2013

Hi Nicole, Thank you for taking the time to post a cars.com review about Rogers Auto Group. We pride ourselves on providing an honest and hassle-free sales experience for our customers, and we are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your new car and the service you received from Dwayne. As a family-owned business for over 70 years, we think of each customer like family and love to hear feedback such as yours. We're currently extending a special offer to our loyal customers and Yelp users. Just print out this message and present it in our service department for $15.00 OFF AN OIL CHANGE! We would love to help you keep your new vehicle in top shape and look forward to seeing you in our dealership again soon. Sincerely, April Andresen Internet Director Rogers Auto Group 2720 S. Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60616 (888) 561-3077

Tremendous personal service top to bottom

by from Chicago, IL |

The dealership treats you as if the store was opened just for you, no pressure, no hassles. I purchased there twice since 2012, I'll be back again and again. Many thanks to Kevin and Victory for their help.

December 27, 2013

Hi Irwin, Thank you for taking the time to post a cars.com review about Rogers Auto Group. We pride ourselves on providing an honest and hassle-free sales experience for our customers, and we are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your new car and the service you received from Kevin and Victory. As a family-owned business for over 70 years, we think of each customer like family and love to hear feedback such as yours. We're currently extending a special offer to our loyal customers and Yelp users. Just print out this message and present it in our service department for $15.00 OFF AN OIL CHANGE! We would love to help you keep your new vehicle in top shape and look forward to seeing you in our dealership again soon. Sincerely, April Andresen Internet Director Rogers Auto Group 2720 S. Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60616 (888) 561-3077

Great service. Awesome staff. And coffeeeeee

by from Chicago, IL |

They always keep you in the loop of what's going on with the car. You're always attended. Sean is super quick and is always hustling to get customers attended. Awesome service. And not to mention, for the early birds that are there before work...coffee and bagels. Awesome! I'm never ever dissapointed when i pull into Rogers auto!

December 27, 2013

Hi Adriana, Thank you for taking the time to post a cars.com review about Rogers Auto Group. We pride ourselves on providing an honest and hassle-free sales experience for our customers, and we are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your new car and the service you received from Sean. As a family-owned business for over 70 years, we think of each customer like family and love to hear feedback such as yours. We're currently extending a special offer to our loyal customers and Yelp users. Just print out this message and present it in our service department for $15.00 OFF AN OIL CHANGE! We would love to help you keep your new vehicle in top shape and look forward to seeing you in our dealership again soon. Sincerely, April Andresen Internet Director Rogers Auto Group 2720 S. Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60616 (888) 561-3077

Great service agents as well as great sales.

by from Chicago il |

I would like to say thank you for understanding that my car was just over the warranty and I had a water pump problem and I only have 40000 mile on my vehicle and a water pump last much longer. My car was fixed without a problem and covered as warranty work. I would like to say thank you for the understanding of what needed to be done in this situation. I consider this a great experience with Rogers and such a help just before the holidays! Thank you! John Schultz is a great salesman as well. Happy Holidays!

Good Service!!!!

by from Chicag, IIL |

Derrick my advisor was really nice and helped me out in what I needed as far as the rental car and customer service. On the downside there seems to be alot of miscommunication between the service receptionist and the staff working in the service department. It was pretty aggravating knowing the service receptionists is telling you one thing and the mechanic to the manager telling you another. I didnt know who was telling the truth but all I wanted was my car fixed. So eventually i ended up getting my car fixed in five days for a wheel bearing which actually probably takes a few hours to a day to fix. But anyway i was happy to get a rental the next day in order for me to get to and from work. Hopefully the communication between staff and customer will improve but overall my experience was okay.

Experience

by from Chicago,Il |

I was completely satisfied with my experience at Roger! !

You will not regret buying from Maguire!

by from Syracuse, NY |

My salesperson Mike Correll went above and beyond for me. I would recommend this dealership to everyone I know looking for a car.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a couple of bad experiences at previous dealerships so I entered Rogers skeptical however, the atmosphere quickly changed my mood. John immediately greeted myself and my mom in a way that was assertive but, not aggressive. The entire staff was extremely friendly and professional. Al I believe completed my financing and he was just as friendly and helpful. Kathy is the reason why I even decided to give Rogers Auto Group a chance. I appreciate how each of them were completely thorough with the entire car buying process. The overall customer service, knowledge, and time efficiency displayed at Rogers was quite impressive. In 28 years and 5 cars later this is the 1st automobile purchase personally that made the most economic sense and offered such a great lasting impression. Thanks!

Quality Service

by from Chicago, IL |

My recent visit was for warrantee service. I was give an appointment time which helped me plan my day and the repair service didn't take long to complete.