Rogers Auto Group

2720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616

Great service!

by from Chicago, IL |

My service adviser Derrick, was excellent. He did a fine job comminicating the vehicle's diagnosis, the process with the warranty company, ordering the parts, and the process and future appointment once the parts arrived. The wait time to have the vehicle diagnosed was long (3.5 hours), but the service from Derrick made up for the wait. The vehicle's repairs were great! All of the issues I took it in for were completely fixed! Great job service department and mechanics at Rogers Buick GMC.

June 17, 2013

Regina, thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review on your service experience with us. Derrick would be pleased to know that he was able to provide you with the service you deserve. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter, to utilize any benefits that we may post. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Car Service

by from Chicago, Il |

The service did not take long and the staff was great with keeping me posted on the status of my vehicle.

June 17, 2013

Tonetta, thank you for your review and high ratings. We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to earn your business. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter, to utilize any tips or savings than can be of benefit to you. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Excellent customer service!! Total satisfaction!

by from Napoleon, OH |

Twice now I have driven in from out of state to shop at Rogers - both times I have walked away with a brand new vehicle totally satisfied. They have a great sales staff, excellent finance department and gave me top dollar for my trade in. I would never shop for a vehicle anywhere else!

May 24, 2013

Tracy, we appreciate your feedback and your business. Thank you for traveling from out of state so we can help you with your purchase. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter, to utilize any benefits that we may post. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Extraordinary service!

by from Chicago, Il |

Al Washington is the best salesman I've ever had! He is personable,professional,and works hard with his customers. I am totally impressed with his overall zeal to offer the best to his customer. He has my business for as long as he is at Rogers!

Bernardi Hyundai

by from Brockton, MA |

Bernardi Hyundai in Brockton is a great dealership. I originally went in with my girlfriend to have her car looked at and just so happened to be looking to buy a car. James Lewis not only found me an amazing car, a 2011 Sonata but he explained the features and how it stacked up against other companies as well. I've had the car for about a month now and I love it. I would definitely recommend driving a Hyundai to anyone and Bernardi Hyundai in Brockton if definitely the place to go to get one.

Satisfied

by from Crown Point, Indiana |

Satisfied with service. Knowledgeable staff. Good selection of vehicles.

April 8, 2013

DI,thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear that our service was to your satisfaction. Please feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for any maintenance tips or service specials that we have to offer you. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Nice Service!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Nice Service, Nice People, Nice Environment, Nice Location, Nice Repairs, and Nice Warranties.

March 5, 2013

Thank you, Mr. & Mrs. Lanier for a nice review. We hope to continue to exceed your expectations in the future and hope to see you again. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter, to utilize any benefits that we may post. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Satisfied Customer

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience was great from the appointment setup for a basic oil change to the expedient service I received once I arrived on my appointment date. The staff was professional and friendly.

March 5, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience. We greatly appreciate your feedback and would like to invite you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for any tips and specials we will post that could benefit you further. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Service Trip to Rogers Auto Group

by from Chicago, IL |

All of the service that I had requested was done very well. Everything was very well explained to me and my few areas of concern that I wanted checked out were addressed and now I feel more comfortable that the car is in relatively good shape for the winter. Everyone that I dealt with that day was very knowledgeable and friendly. All in all a very good experience.

March 5, 2013

We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience. We will continue to give you the same level of satisfaction in the future. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We would like to invite you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for any tips or money saving offers in the future. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!

by from Chicago, IL |

Wonderful experience! Excellent customer service. Extremely knowledgeable staff! I would never shop anywhere else. They are honest, sincere and eager to please the customer. When I drove out in my new vehicle, I was certain that I had gotten the best deal!

February 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We truly appreciate your enthusiasm and feedback. We strive for customer satisfaction throughout every experience and we are pleased that we were able to accomplish a high rating with you. Feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for any maintenance tips or money saving offers. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312)881-3460