Rogers Auto Group

2720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616

New 866-482-9359
Used 866-794-3288
Service 888-478-8327

We're Different, We're Better, and We'll Prove It.

Satisfied Customer

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience was great from the appointment setup for a basic oil change to the expedient service I received once I arrived on my appointment date. The staff was professional and friendly.

March 5, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience. We greatly appreciate your feedback and would like to invite you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for any tips and specials we will post that could benefit you further. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Service Trip to Rogers Auto Group

by from Chicago, IL |

All of the service that I had requested was done very well. Everything was very well explained to me and my few areas of concern that I wanted checked out were addressed and now I feel more comfortable that the car is in relatively good shape for the winter. Everyone that I dealt with that day was very knowledgeable and friendly. All in all a very good experience.

March 5, 2013

We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience. We will continue to give you the same level of satisfaction in the future. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We would like to invite you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for any tips or money saving offers in the future. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!

by from Chicago, IL |

Wonderful experience! Excellent customer service. Extremely knowledgeable staff! I would never shop anywhere else. They are honest, sincere and eager to please the customer. When I drove out in my new vehicle, I was certain that I had gotten the best deal!

February 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We truly appreciate your enthusiasm and feedback. We strive for customer satisfaction throughout every experience and we are pleased that we were able to accomplish a high rating with you. Feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for any maintenance tips or money saving offers. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312)881-3460

So-so

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a pleasant experience with R.A.G. Allen W. is a very helpful and experienced Sales Consultant. Every question I had he answered to my satisfaction and took his time with me. This was my first experience going into a dealership on my own. He eased my nervousness by making me feel welcomed. Although, I was very upset when I left bc the car I took for a test drive drove smoothly until I drove it home. The car felt wobbly. I called R.A.G to schedule an appt for service. I took the car in and I explained to them the probs I was having. They claimed the car had "new tires" and theres nothing wrong with the car. New tires suppose to ride like that. Being a woman, who knows doodle squat about cars. I believed what I was being told but after awhile driving my car that feeling became annoying. So, I took the car to an outside menchanic and had it inspected and I was told that the rear tires are bad and that I needed a new control arm bushing. Now, im highly upset bc I felt like I was being brushed off at R.A.G instead of them taking their time with me to correct the prob I was having.Until I get this situation fixed, while its under warranty I'll be happy...

Best Dealer Experience Ever

by from Chicago |

From start to finish, PJ Martin and the entire team at Roger's Auto Group are a great example of how to run a car dealership. They put no pressure on us, answered all questions, even answered questions about competitive vehicles we were also considering. If you are in the market for a new car go to Roger's Auto Group in Chicago and ask for PJ Martin, he is quite the opposite of the stereotypical saleman, and makes you feel like your a member of his family!

March 26, 2013

Paul, thank you so much for taking the time to write this five star review for us. We really appreciate your kind words! At Rogers Auto Group, we always strive to provide a pressure and stress free car shopping environment for our customers, and it is good to know that we held true to that goal. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks again, see you next time! Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Your first choice when buying a car

by from Chicago,il |

This place really works hard for you. They don't play you around. I just want to thank Charles (salesman) for taking good care of me and or being patient. He was very understanding and didn't give me any pressure or Didn't insult me of my credit situation. Although it took almost 6 1/2 hrs they were very honest and clear about what's going on and good about keeping me informed of what's happening with the finance department. Got the car of my dreams... For now and yes I will refer people here especially when you think you can't get great deal. Look for Charles he is awesome!!!

Great Service Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I brought my car in with a flat tire and break lights out. They did a very thorough inspection of the tire and gave me options, explaining everything very clearly. The inspection only took about 15 minutes. Unfortunately, the technician for the break lights was not in, so they had to keep the car overnight. They offered to call me a cab home. I got a call first thing in the morning, informing me of the problem (which was covered under warranty), they fixed it immediately and I had my car back less than an hour later. Keith was very thorough in his follow up with me, and everyone down to the cashier was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Great experience!

will never go back

by from chicago,ill |

i went there lookin 4 another car bc i have a baby on the way n all i got was the run around

I Should Have Went Here First!

by from Chicago, il |

This was one of my best experience with a car dealer. Charles made me feel very relax . He was very up front with the whole ordeal.... The car I got needed a little touch up, and he had no problem with seeing that it was done. I highly recommend that every stop in and see Charles in used cars.

Roger that!!

by from Chicago, IL |

I was having some pesky mechanical trouble with a 9 Chevy that I was financing, and brought it by Rogers a couple weeks ago to see about repairing it or trading it in. always drive by that spot on my way to work but had never stopped in before, and all I can say is, I never expected an experience at a car dealership to be so pleasant. I felt like everyone was on my side, from the service manager to my salesman to the finance department. With the help of these fine employees, I ended up trading in my old car for a brand new Malibu, with payments barely higher than I was paying before. Let just say I don miss my old car at all!! It is such a pleasure to be cruising around town in a brand new car, all with the help of Rogers Auto Group. If you want to be treated RIGHT, check out this dealer, they will not disappoint!!