Rogers Auto Group

2720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616

Great friendly atmosphere,clean place!..

by from Chicago Illinois |

Customer service,,,Spanish speaking people great! Waiting area very good,sales people very clean and friendly,office neat and clean,mechanic shop area very clean,great experience.

May 28, 2014

We would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is wonderful to hear that our staff was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. With appreciation, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Excellent Customer Service!!!!!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Nathan Myers was my sale man. Nathan was very patient and attentive to my wants, he went above and beyond he?s call of duty. Overall, I?m so grateful he made it happen!!! Rogers Auto Group thanks for giving me this opportunity to enjoy my dream SUV!!!

May 28, 2014

We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Rogers Hyundai and we are glad you are one of them! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Thanks, Brian Benavides-312-881-3432 brian@rogersautogroup.net

PJ Martin at Rogers Auto Group Rocks!

by from Chicago, IL |

About a month ago I had the privilege of buying a new car from Rogers Auto Group, and more specifically PJ Martin, my salesman. I was in kind of a bind and I needed a n affordable reliable vehicle that fit into my lifestyle and budget. PJ and the rest of the staff at Rogers couldn't have treated me better. PJ understands that each person has a specific set of needs they need met. I got a really nice car (2013 Hyundai Elantra) at a great price. I had some credit issues that PJ and his team helped me overcome. I could not recommend PJ and the whole group over at Rogers more.

May 28, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us positive feedback regarding your experience with us. We make every effort to provide the very best customer service possible. Hearing from our customers that we have helped in this endeavor is gratifying and greatly appreciated. We hope that you will share your experience with friends and family. Also, like us on Facebook and Twitter for offers and updates from our dealership. Sincerely, Brian Benavides-312-881-3432 brian@rogersautogroup.net

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

My contact person at Rogers was Joe, whom I've had contact with once before. I was will taken care of and once my car was serviced, he called me with price and to let me know when it could be picked up.

May 28, 2014

Linda, it's our pleasure to provide top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. Rogers Auto Group, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. All the best, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Nice job Rogers

by from Chicago IL |

This dealership is amazing! Let me say I hav far from perfect credit, and they got me into a real nice car for a good price! I went to a few other dealers before rogers and all they offered me were junk cars. If you want a nice car that wont fall apart in a few months go to rogers and ask for PJ!

May 21, 2014

Steph, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Kind regards, Brian Benavides-312-881-3432 brian@rogersautogroup.net

great service clean facilities

by from chicago il |

there were lots of people there for service but because we had an appointment we were taken care of right away they did a great job of fixing our car

May 19, 2014

Amos, thank you, for sharing this great feedback with us. We feel our service department is what makes us special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and were glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We hope to see you for your next service appointment! Many thanks, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

True professionals

by from Chicago, IL |

I have been servicing my old Acadia at Rogers for a few years now. i stopped in the showroom a couple years back and was greeted by Ivan Fandino. While i wasn't really in the market at the time, i remembered Ivan and his helpful service. When it was time to replace my old Acadia, my first stop was Rogers Auto Group and Mr Fandino. Ivan is a true professional and Rogers Auto Group is a first-class dealership.

May 19, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate if you have any further questions or needs. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Sincerely, Brian Benavides-312-881-3432 brian@rogersautogroup.net

Excellent service Excellent people

by from Dolton Illinois |

Every dealership don't have a Service Rep. name Dwayne. He was excellent and he assured me that everything would be ok. Of course I hit a coyote on the expressway and I explain to him that I could not drive a 2013 with bumper hanging off. He of course had to first get me to calm down because I was very upset. This car is considered to be my retirement car. Dwayne promised and delivered. I was waiting for a estimate of the damage done. I must say my car looks good and that estimate that I got I must thanks several people including the man that was working the used car lot at that time. He also was excellent. I had so much help that day I felt like a queen. Of course it was team work. I would love to remember the people name that played a big role in my car being restored to it original look. I said to the guy in the used car lot (I don't know why I keep coming back). I know why because there is a Dwayne, owner son and the man in the used car lot. I am bad with names.. But you know who your are. I would like to say thank you and I will come back again. Well, hopefully one day I might hit the lottery and buy another car. But, at this point I am a happy camper. I would like to thank Dwayne for helping me out. Don't forget the gentleman working the used car lot. My man really looked out for me. He wanted me to be happy with my decision on always coming back. Thank you very much. I will always remember this. I told my manager at CTA how good it felt to know so many people car. Especially when you think you are alone. Team work makes the dream work. See you soon Thank You Rosalind Burnett 2013 Terrain

May 19, 2014

Rosalind, I appreciate you leaving such positive feedback about our dealership! We are committed to having the best customer service possible, and I am happy to hear that our commitment was reflected through your experience with us. We are always glad to help, so if you have any questions, just let us know. To stay informed on exclusive deals and updates from the dealership, check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed. Regards, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Exceptional service

by from Chicago, IL |

I was attended to by Kevin B. He was absolutely amazing! Both Kevin and Allan made me feel as if our family was right at home. Everything was explained from A-Z and even provided an introduction to everything my new vehicle offered. He worked diligently get me the best rate and payment for my budget. It was truly a blessing to be able to meet such an incredible man like Kevin. Our family is greatful for Rogers Auto Group.

May 19, 2014

We always appreciate hearing from our customers, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience. Our top priorities include professionalism, a vast knowledge of our inventory, but first and foremost - ensuring as painless a process as possible for our visitors. We hope that going forward you remember us and our stellar team as we look forward to assisting you in the future. Many thanks, Brian Benavides-312-881-3432 brian@rogersautogroup.net

Easy Transaction and Great Customer Service

by from Chicago, IL |

First off - Kudos to Cars.com for directing me to all of the dealers who had a car like I wanted. Love the hassle free internet pricing. Rogers was very quick to respond to my initial inquiry, and all of the questions I had, until I finally went in to test drive, and buy my new Buick Enclave. I love that Roger's assigns a sales person to you, rather than having a sales person approach you on the floor. Paul was the sales person I worked with and he was knowledgeable, personable, and provided a smooth transaction. I am so glad I chose Roger's Buick. Very happy with the entire process.

May 14, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you the best dealer experience ever. We strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and its encouraging to know that Paul was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. With appreciation, Brian Benavides 312-881-3432 brian@rogersautogroup.net