Rogers Auto Group

2720 S Michigan Ave, Chgo, IL 60616

completely satisfied

by from Chicago IL |

Everything was perfect I especially recommended salesman Paul Martin.

July 2, 2013

William, thank you so much for your five star review. We really appreciate your feedback and continued support. I am especially happy to hear that Paul was able to create a fantastic car shopping experience for you. If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know! Thanks again; see you next time! Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Great service

by from Chicago, IL |

The service that I have recieved in Rogers Auto Group was beyond amazing. PJ not only made sure that I am ending up with a car that I love but e did everything to make sure that the financing part of it works for me as well. If you are facing any credit difficulties PJ is the guy for you.

July 2, 2013

Mia, thank you for writing a review on your sales experience with PJ. He will be thrilled that you took the time to give him a rave review. Congratulations on your new vehicle and we look forward to helping you with your service needs. If there's anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again for everything, we look forward to your next visit! Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Completely Satisfied

by from Chicago, IL |

The service that I received from all of your staff members were excellent. They were very friendly and hospitable, and my sales consultant, Mr. Rich Ashmon went beyound superior. He sensed that I was a little skepital about Rogers Buick dealer being able to assist me with the purchase a car since I filled bankruptcy in the past. He kept assurring me that I would leave with a car. He also ask me to tell him exactly what I was looking for in a car. He seems really sincere in trying to match me with the car of my choose and not just any car. I was so impressed that I forgot about my skepticism. When I left the Rogers Auto Group I was elated at having received a car that was new and perfect for me. Now my family, neighbors freinds and co-workers are so happy for me and they love my car, but no as much as me. Most of them are coming to Rogers Auto Group in the near future or wish they had purchased their vehicle from here instead of the dealer that they went to. Thank you Rogers Auto Group and most of all Rich Ashmon the most thoughtful sales consultant that I have every met.

June 19, 2013

Ollie, thank you so much for taking the time to write this five star review. We really appreciate your kind words! At Rogers Auto Group, we always strive to provide a pressure and stress free car shopping environment for our customers, and it is good to know that we held true to that goal. Rich will be pleased to know that he was able to give you a memorable car buying experience. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks again, see you next time! Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Great service!

by from Chicago, IL |

My service adviser Derrick, was excellent. He did a fine job comminicating the vehicle's diagnosis, the process with the warranty company, ordering the parts, and the process and future appointment once the parts arrived. The wait time to have the vehicle diagnosed was long (3.5 hours), but the service from Derrick made up for the wait. The vehicle's repairs were great! All of the issues I took it in for were completely fixed! Great job service department and mechanics at Rogers Buick GMC.

June 17, 2013

Regina, thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review on your service experience with us. Derrick would be pleased to know that he was able to provide you with the service you deserve. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter, to utilize any benefits that we may post. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Car Service

by from Chicago, Il |

The service did not take long and the staff was great with keeping me posted on the status of my vehicle.

June 17, 2013

Tonetta, thank you for your review and high ratings. We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to earn your business. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter, to utilize any tips or savings than can be of benefit to you. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Excellent customer service!! Total satisfaction!

by from Napoleon, OH |

Twice now I have driven in from out of state to shop at Rogers - both times I have walked away with a brand new vehicle totally satisfied. They have a great sales staff, excellent finance department and gave me top dollar for my trade in. I would never shop for a vehicle anywhere else!

May 24, 2013

Tracy, we appreciate your feedback and your business. Thank you for traveling from out of state so we can help you with your purchase. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter, to utilize any benefits that we may post. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Extraordinary service!

by from Chicago, Il |

Al Washington is the best salesman I've ever had! He is personable,professional,and works hard with his customers. I am totally impressed with his overall zeal to offer the best to his customer. He has my business for as long as he is at Rogers!

Bernardi Hyundai

by from Brockton, MA |

Bernardi Hyundai in Brockton is a great dealership. I originally went in with my girlfriend to have her car looked at and just so happened to be looking to buy a car. James Lewis not only found me an amazing car, a 2011 Sonata but he explained the features and how it stacked up against other companies as well. I've had the car for about a month now and I love it. I would definitely recommend driving a Hyundai to anyone and Bernardi Hyundai in Brockton if definitely the place to go to get one.

Satisfied

by from Crown Point, Indiana |

Satisfied with service. Knowledgeable staff. Good selection of vehicles.

April 8, 2013

DI,thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear that our service was to your satisfaction. Please feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for any maintenance tips or service specials that we have to offer you. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Nice Service!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Nice Service, Nice People, Nice Environment, Nice Location, Nice Repairs, and Nice Warranties.

March 5, 2013

Thank you, Mr. & Mrs. Lanier for a nice review. We hope to continue to exceed your expectations in the future and hope to see you again. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter, to utilize any benefits that we may post. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460