Rogers Auto Group

2720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616

Service, Seconf to None!

by from Chicago, IL |

George and the service team at Rogers are the BEST I have ever come across! I used to work in the car business and I still don't know what they are putting in the water there, but it's working! Well done team!

Wonderful Adventure in New Car Shopping

by from Chicago, IL |

Rapheal is a great sales person who cares about customer needs, my Mom and I were very satisfied with the overall process, and our new 2013 Malibu eco .Thank You Rapheal and Rogers for the total customer experience.

July 11, 2013

Jacqueed, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we truly appreciate it! Raphael will be pleased to know that he was able to help you and your mother with a satisfied experience. Congratulations on your new Malibu! Feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for any maintenance tips or service specials that can benefit you in the future. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

great service

by from Chicago il |

Danny and Adam were wonderful. I was able to get what I wanted at the price I was able to afford. Thank You Yolanda

July 11, 2013

Yolanda, thank you for writing a review on your experience with Danny and Adam. We are happy that they were able tof ind what you were looking for at the price you can afford. We hope to continue to earn your business. Feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for any maintenance tips or service specials that can benefit you in the future. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I couldn't be happier, from your sales manager David Ortiz to my sales person Walter Cade even your finance guy Alan Raven (APR). Your staff was very professional. Since this is my first car purchase from Rogers Auto Group I was a little skeptical but David worked with me to find the right car at the right price for my wife and I. Thanks again

July 9, 2013

Artie, thank you for writing a review on your experience with Roger's Auto Group and rating us highly. Walter and Alan will be happy to know that they made your first car buying experience a good one. We hope to continue to earn your business in the future and provide you with the same level of service always. Feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for any maintenance tips or service specials that can benefit you in the future. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Rich is the man!

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience was amazing! I believe my salesman was Rich.. So sorry if I recall the wrong name. He assisted me until I found the right vehicle. He guided me in the right direction and respected my wishes, not only as a customer, but somewhat as a friend guiding me down the right path. Whether that was his sales skills or just his personality, I really appreciated all that he was able to do for me.

July 8, 2013

Tashara, thank you for taking the time and writing a rave review with high ratings. We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to assist you in your car buying experience. Feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for any maintenance tips or service specials that can benefit you in the future. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

One Satisfied Customer

by from Chicago, IL |

We came in for service on our 2003 Monte Carlo and left with a 2013 Malibuyah!!!! We were in the showroom looking at cars when our salesman, Rafael entered and immediately asked if he could assist us. We told him why we were there and he eagerly offered assistance into our inquiry for a used 2010 Malibu or new 2013 Malibu. Both offers were great. However, for our needs we needed the 2013 Malibu. Rafael and Finance were outstanding!!!

July 2, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words and praise. We couldn't be happier that you chose Roger's Auto for your service and car shopping needs. It sounds like Rafeal was able to create a very pleasant experience for you. If there's anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again for everything, we look forward to your next visit! Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

completely satisfied

by from Chicago IL |

Everything was perfect I especially recommended salesman Paul Martin.

July 2, 2013

William, thank you so much for your five star review. We really appreciate your feedback and continued support. I am especially happy to hear that Paul was able to create a fantastic car shopping experience for you. If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know! Thanks again; see you next time! Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Great service

by from Chicago, IL |

The service that I have recieved in Rogers Auto Group was beyond amazing. PJ not only made sure that I am ending up with a car that I love but e did everything to make sure that the financing part of it works for me as well. If you are facing any credit difficulties PJ is the guy for you.

July 2, 2013

Mia, thank you for writing a review on your sales experience with PJ. He will be thrilled that you took the time to give him a rave review. Congratulations on your new vehicle and we look forward to helping you with your service needs. If there's anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again for everything, we look forward to your next visit! Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Completely Satisfied

by from Chicago, IL |

The service that I received from all of your staff members were excellent. They were very friendly and hospitable, and my sales consultant, Mr. Rich Ashmon went beyound superior. He sensed that I was a little skepital about Rogers Buick dealer being able to assist me with the purchase a car since I filled bankruptcy in the past. He kept assurring me that I would leave with a car. He also ask me to tell him exactly what I was looking for in a car. He seems really sincere in trying to match me with the car of my choose and not just any car. I was so impressed that I forgot about my skepticism. When I left the Rogers Auto Group I was elated at having received a car that was new and perfect for me. Now my family, neighbors freinds and co-workers are so happy for me and they love my car, but no as much as me. Most of them are coming to Rogers Auto Group in the near future or wish they had purchased their vehicle from here instead of the dealer that they went to. Thank you Rogers Auto Group and most of all Rich Ashmon the most thoughtful sales consultant that I have every met.

June 19, 2013

Ollie, thank you so much for taking the time to write this five star review. We really appreciate your kind words! At Rogers Auto Group, we always strive to provide a pressure and stress free car shopping environment for our customers, and it is good to know that we held true to that goal. Rich will be pleased to know that he was able to give you a memorable car buying experience. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks again, see you next time! Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Great service!

by from Chicago, IL |

My service adviser Derrick, was excellent. He did a fine job comminicating the vehicle's diagnosis, the process with the warranty company, ordering the parts, and the process and future appointment once the parts arrived. The wait time to have the vehicle diagnosed was long (3.5 hours), but the service from Derrick made up for the wait. The vehicle's repairs were great! All of the issues I took it in for were completely fixed! Great job service department and mechanics at Rogers Buick GMC.

June 17, 2013

Regina, thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review on your service experience with us. Derrick would be pleased to know that he was able to provide you with the service you deserve. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter, to utilize any benefits that we may post. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460