Rogers Auto Group

2720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616

Exceptional service

by from Chicago, IL |

I was attended to by Kevin B. He was absolutely amazing! Both Kevin and Allan made me feel as if our family was right at home. Everything was explained from A-Z and even provided an introduction to everything my new vehicle offered. He worked diligently get me the best rate and payment for my budget. It was truly a blessing to be able to meet such an incredible man like Kevin. Our family is greatful for Rogers Auto Group.

May 19, 2014

We always appreciate hearing from our customers, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience. Our top priorities include professionalism, a vast knowledge of our inventory, but first and foremost - ensuring as painless a process as possible for our visitors. We hope that going forward you remember us and our stellar team as we look forward to assisting you in the future. Many thanks, Brian Benavides-312-881-3432 brian@rogersautogroup.net

Easy Transaction and Great Customer Service

by from Chicago, IL |

First off - Kudos to Cars.com for directing me to all of the dealers who had a car like I wanted. Love the hassle free internet pricing. Rogers was very quick to respond to my initial inquiry, and all of the questions I had, until I finally went in to test drive, and buy my new Buick Enclave. I love that Roger's assigns a sales person to you, rather than having a sales person approach you on the floor. Paul was the sales person I worked with and he was knowledgeable, personable, and provided a smooth transaction. I am so glad I chose Roger's Buick. Very happy with the entire process.

May 14, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you the best dealer experience ever. We strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and its encouraging to know that Paul was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. With appreciation, Brian Benavides 312-881-3432 brian@rogersautogroup.net

Great Service for oil change and tire rotation

by from Chicago Illinois |

This was my best visit yet! The service advisor promised a 1 hour and 30 max time, and my car was available within the hour. In general the service has been acceptable but spotty, and I always felt forgotten in the waiting room. This time my service advisor promised that if there was a longer wait that he would notify me before the time allotted had elapsed. I'm hoping that this improvement will continue as I have 1 more year before my lease term ends.

May 12, 2014

We would like to thank you, Kimberly, for sharing this feedback. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team, and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Many thanks, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Great customer care

by from Chicago, IL |

I enjoyed being able to drop my car off knowing they would complete the job in a timely manner. Dewayne assisted me and war very pole and courteous. It ear nice to also see that my dirty cat had been washed.

May 12, 2014

Thank you, Cynthia, for taking the time to write this great review. Our top priority is delivering fast and efficient service, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that Rogers Hyundai was able to provide you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. We look forward in doing business with you again in the future. All the best, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

GREAT SERVICE AT ROGER'S AUTO GROUP

by from chicago Illinois |

I love the team at Rogers. Each time I take me GMC TERRAIN in for service I get nothing but the best service they treat you like family. They come an update you on the status of your car if they found something else wrong besides what you came in for they will inform you. I been a loyal customer of Rogers for 15 years Derrick Parks has always been great in helping. The general manager Frank comes out and says hello.I have recommended others to there service department! LOVE MY ROGERS TEAM!

May 12, 2014

Antionette, First I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. Secondly, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are so happy to hear that we could make you feel like a part of the Rogers Hyundai family with your recent Service. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and well continue to provide great service. Sincerely, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

great

by from Chicago il |

Kevin was my sale man and he went above and beyond the call of duty. He made everything easy and assembled. Thank you Kevin love my new car.

May 7, 2014

What kind words, Brenda! Thank you for taking the time to share them with our team. Everyone here at Rogers Hyundai is committed to providing the best possible customer experience. As a customer, you are our top priority. Congratulations on your new purchase. We look forward to working with you in the future. Also, remember to like us on Facebook and Twitter for offers and updates from our dealership. Many thanks, Brian Benavides-312-881-3432 brian@rogersautogroup.net

Rogers Auto is the Place for Sales and Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I went in for an oil change. They assisted me right away, and check up on me while I was waiting. I called to make an appointment and once I went in....they took me in. It's not like when you go to the doctor and they say a time and take you in 45 min later....And even looked for a cup for me when I asked if they had an extra one for coffee. Super awesome service. I'll never go anywhere else.

May 6, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our service team aims to provide quality service, a seamless process, and an enjoyable experience for every guest. We are lucky to have you as a customer. We hope you've been enjoying your newly cleaned vehicle and I look forward to seeing you in the future. Sincerely, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Excellent Customer Services

by from Chicago |

I felt very comfortable with my sales representative Mr. Danny Nino. I have purchased a total of four cars over the years, this was the best experience I've had. Mr. Nino's sincerity, commitment and forthrightness is to be commended. I will definitely be a future customer for Rogers Auto.

May 2, 2014

What an enjoyable review to read! It is reassuring to know that Rogers Hyundai provided you with a hassle-free and welcoming shopping experience. Danny's primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. Im happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Sincerely, Brian Benavides-312-881-3432 brian@rogersautogroup.net

Rogers Oil Change

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I was quite pleased with the oil change. It was done quickly and they found my air filter. This was very helpful to me. I highly recommend Rogers for car issues.

so easy stress free 5 star service

by from CHICAGO IL |

Wonderful! Iam still excited about my experience. Matt was simply fantastic and I am so grateful he made it happen. Thanks to all for giving me this opportunity to enjoy my dream car.