Rogers Auto Group

2720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616

New 866-482-9359
Used 866-794-3288
Service 888-478-8327

We're Different, We're Better, and We'll Prove It.

Customer for life!!

by from Chicago, IL |

I visited Rogers Auto Group for the first time last week after browsing the inventory on their website. It's really conveniently located just south of downtown, and their showroom is quite impressive. I was immediately set up with a friendly salesman, who showed me my options and took me on some test drives. He was very helpful and I never felt like I was being pressured. It was quite the breath of fresh air, and made the whole process very stress-free. I also don't have the best of credit history, but the finance department worked their magic and set me up with a great car and great payment. I drove off the lot that day in a brand new car. Thank you Rogers Auto Group. You have earned a customer for life!!

Rude sales associates

by from Indianapolis, In |

I didn't even get the opportunity to see if I could get financed through this dealer. The guy who called was EXTREMELY rude over the phone. Their website proclaims to help credit challenged people so that is the only reason I sought them out. The salesman tried talking down to me and over talking me... Big Negative! I may have credit issues, but there is nothing wrong with my pockets!!!!

gentle

by from chicago, il |

we shopped online for weeks. visited 4 dealerships. most productive experience came with rogers to purchase a new car. talked with service manager, got a look around. no rush. got cell numbers of 2 staff.