Rogers Auto Group

2720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616

New 866-482-9359
Used 866-794-3288
Service 888-478-8327

We're Different, We're Better, and We'll Prove It.

Experience

by from Chicago,Il |

I was completely satisfied with my experience at Roger! !

You will not regret buying from Maguire!

by from Syracuse, NY |

My salesperson Mike Correll went above and beyond for me. I would recommend this dealership to everyone I know looking for a car.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a couple of bad experiences at previous dealerships so I entered Rogers skeptical however, the atmosphere quickly changed my mood. John immediately greeted myself and my mom in a way that was assertive but, not aggressive. The entire staff was extremely friendly and professional. Al I believe completed my financing and he was just as friendly and helpful. Kathy is the reason why I even decided to give Rogers Auto Group a chance. I appreciate how each of them were completely thorough with the entire car buying process. The overall customer service, knowledge, and time efficiency displayed at Rogers was quite impressive. In 28 years and 5 cars later this is the 1st automobile purchase personally that made the most economic sense and offered such a great lasting impression. Thanks!

Quality Service

by from Chicago, IL |

My recent visit was for warrantee service. I was give an appointment time which helped me plan my day and the repair service didn't take long to complete.

the best dealer in town will buy there again ..

by from chicago il. |

I CAME FROM ROGERS PARK TO BUY MY ENCLAVE BECAUSE I GOT A BETTER DEAL AFTER GOING TO THREE DEALERS SERVICE IS GREAT. HERMAN R.

great service

by from chicago,Il |

I came to this dealer to have my oil changed, on my 2012 Malibu. The service was Timely and efficient. I have had my tires rotated, car washed and oil changed by this company since I've bought the car in July. I haven't had to wait longer than 1hr and a half. The facility is always clean and well organized.

My Experience at Rogers Auto Group

by from Harvey, IL. |

I came in to purchase a vehicle and low and behold I left there with a 2014 vehicle. It was a great experience and the salesman, Walter Cade was terrific. He made sure that I was completely satisfied before I pulled off the lot.

2013 Terrain Owner

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Bought my second car there also. Service is off the chain (really good). Service appointments are a pleasant experience.

Full of Surprises

by from Oak Park, IL |

Nathan Myers made the whole car buying experience as stress free and easy as possible. The entire time he listened to what I wanted and found me the perfect car. He also allowed me to dive another comparable car so that I can assure myself that I was making the right decision. I came in with with a loan already approved through my bank and I did not have the best interest rate. My credit was not the greatest but I am sure it was better than the 15.75% that I was approved for. I went to another dealership but I recived a call from Rogers and ended up seeing what they got. The call came from thier online rep and although I cant remember his name he was so friendly and the only reason why I even came in. When I got there he greeted me and then introduced me to Nathan. There Nathan was just great. He was patient and while I waited for my wife he just talked to me. When my wife got there we talked a little about the interest rate and Nathan convinced my to see what they could do. I didn't want my credit run again but I trusted them. When they came back the finance manager told us that he could get us down to a 6% loan. I surprised and really excited. The car I was buying was a 2013 Chevy Spark and I loved it but they only had a red one and I wanted a blue one. The manager said that he would get me one and although I was trading in my car, they gave me a loaner till my blue Spark came in. they didn't make me sign a thing saying I was going to buy from them or anything. They said that the car would be in on Friday and this was on a Wednesday. I then got a call on Thursday saying my car was in and I headed right over. In fact the guy that went to get the car was the one and only Nathan, my sales guy. So I am getting ready to sign the paper work and the finance manager came back and told me that he could get me a 3% interest rate. I was already going to buy the car and they could have left me there at the 6% rate but they didn't. Thats what I call customer service! I recommend everyone to come to Rogers Chevrolet, they wont find a better place. If they don't have it they will find it and get it for you. BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!

Great Five Stars

by from Chicago il |

I will always go to Rogers for service! I have a guarantee on my job. Plus they are friendly never haggle, harass or over charge. They get the job done in a timely manner. Thank You Sean McCarthy and your team! My car is running perfect now xoxox!