Rogers Auto Group

2720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616

New 866-482-9359
Used 866-794-3288
Service 888-478-8327

We're Different, We're Better, and We'll Prove It.

Delays in picking up and dropping off

by from Chicago, il |

The only issue I have is the waiting to drop the car off and pick the card up. For the drop off the doors were closed and I had to go and ask the car be moved and the door open. The folks in service are always walking around and socializing with other employees. The service person is not at their desk. No one is to be found. On the pick up side -- my paperwork is NEVER at the cashiers window. I go to service, services says go to the cashier, cashier NEVER has the paperwork.

great service dept. no matter morning afternoon or

by from chicago iliinos |

i came in for oil change late morning and was pleasantly surprised that i was out within 30 minutes. with all the service techs with working in every bay i thought i would be in for a long wait.not so. great job service department.

Listening, Understanding and Resolving Issues

by from Chicago, IL |

Nathan Myer is an exception Sales Representative, he is understanding and help solve issue that may have been caused by other at Auto Rogers Group. Since I'm a need to know person, he took the time to explain the bill of sales and the rebate to me even on off hours. I appreciate him going out of his way to make me feel comfortable with my sales experience with him. This statement has nothing to do with Nathan, but Victor (Sales Manager) is a pleasant in person, but very short on explaining why my bill of sale wasn't adding up properly. Nathan took the time to review and solve my problem.

February 21, 2014

Hi Covette, Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Rogers Auto Group. We pride ourselves on providing an honest and hassle-free sales experience for our customers, and we are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your new car and the service you received from Nate Myers. As a family-owned business for over 70 years, we think of each customer like family and love to hear feedback such as yours. We're currently extending a special offer to our loyal customers and Yelp users. Just print out this message and present it in our service department for $15.00 OFF AN OIL CHANGE! We would love to help you keep your new vehicle in top shape and look forward to seeing you in our dealership again soon. Sincerely, April Andresen Internet Director Rogers Auto Group 2720 S. Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60616

Great service

by from Chicago |

Came in to see a used car and left with a brand new car that I was able to choose my color. Very happy with my car!!!

February 21, 2014

Hi Ada, Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Rogers Auto Group. We pride ourselves on providing an honest and hassle-free sales experience for our customers, and we are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your new car and the service you received from our dealership. As a family-owned business for over 70 years, we think of each customer like family and love to hear feedback such as yours. We're currently extending a special offer to our loyal customers and Yelp users. Just print out this message and present it in our service department for $15.00 OFF AN OIL CHANGE! We would love to help you keep your new vehicle in top shape and look forward to seeing you in our dealership again soon. Sincerely, April Andresen Internet Director Rogers Auto Group 2720 S. Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60616

Above and Beyond customer service

by from Chicago, Il |

Allen Washington was the best he helped us out and made it happen..Allan from finance was great too... five stars to both Allen and Allan

February 21, 2014

Hi Orlando, Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Rogers Auto Group. We pride ourselves on providing an honest and hassle-free sales experience for our customers, and we are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your new car and the service you received from Allen Washington and Al Raven. As a family-owned business for over 70 years, we think of each customer like family and love to hear feedback such as yours. We're currently extending a special offer to our loyal customers and Yelp users. Just print out this message and present it in our service department for $15.00 OFF AN OIL CHANGE! We would love to help you keep your new vehicle in top shape and look forward to seeing you in our dealership again soon. Sincerely, April Andresen Internet Director Rogers Auto Group 2720 S. Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60616

Great Service, Excellent employees and facilities

by from Chicago, Illinois |

My experience with Rogers has always been excellent. Once serviced, I have never had to return my car for additional repairs. Dewayne Parks, my Service Consultant, is quite knowledgeable and provides with with a sense of comfort that I will always be treated fairly and with respect. This also expands the cashiers and drivers who drop me off at home..all a 1st Class Act..

Expeditious Service

by from Chicago, IL |

During the winter holiday I had an emergency related to my Traverse. When I contacted Rogers Auto Group I was reassured they could resolve the problem. They did so in half the time I anticipated. Extremely grateful.

THE SERVICE WAS FAST NICE NICE CLEAN SHOP

by from CHICAGO IL. |

I GOT THERE EARLY AND WAS WAITED ON RIGHT AWAY EVERY ONE WAS VERY NICE MADE ME FEEL GOOD .THE SERVICE IS ALWAYS GOOD. SO I WAS NOT SUPRISE. GLAD I BOUGHT MY TRUCK THERE THANK YOU ROGERS.

great car, salesman and pleasent experiance

by from chicago ill ROGER'S GMC |

I could not hav been more satisfied with the entiry with thee exper. iance. Especially with the salesman IVAN FANDINO. Even after the sale and days after Ivan proves he is a complete pro and true to his word thank U for everything

February 21, 2014

Hi Peter, Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Rogers Auto Group. We pride ourselves on providing an honest and hassle-free sales experience for our customers, and we are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your new car and the service you received from Ivan. As a family-owned business for over 70 years, we think of each customer like family and love to hear feedback such as yours. We're currently extending a special offer to our loyal customers and Yelp users. Just print out this message and present it in our service department for $15.00 OFF AN OIL CHANGE! We would love to help you keep your new vehicle in top shape and look forward to seeing you in our dealership again soon. Sincerely, April Andresen Internet Director Rogers Auto Group 2720 S. Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60616

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I came in for an oil change. There were several cars ahead of me being distributed to different areas for various services. Even though I was on time for my appointment, I I expected to be waiting atleast an hour but was leaving within 30 minutes of my arrival time. Thank you!