Rogers Auto Group

2720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616

New 866-482-9359
Used 866-794-3288
Service 888-478-8327

We're Different, We're Better, and We'll Prove It.

Great Five Stars

by from Chicago il |

I will always go to Rogers for service! I have a guarantee on my job. Plus they are friendly never haggle, harass or over charge. They get the job done in a timely manner. Thank You Sean McCarthy and your team! My car is running perfect now xoxox!

Simply Amazing!

by from Chicago, IL |

When I came to shop at Rogers, I was very stressed, highly emotional and concerned about several issues, both car-related and not. I came to the dealership without a running trade-in that I still owed money on, and a deep concern for how well I would be able to get into and out of another vehicle with my extremely painful arthritis as well as how I could avoid having to pay two car-notes. Nathan was EXTREMELY patient and assured me that Rogers could take care of me. He asked questions about what my priorities were and responded to my answers by showing me a great vehicle. I was able to leave with a great vehicle that not only fit my physical needs but with an agreement that removed the concern about my old vehicle. Nathan was a God-send.

Service, Seconf to None!

by from Chicago, IL |

George and the service team at Rogers are the BEST I have ever come across! I used to work in the car business and I still don't know what they are putting in the water there, but it's working! Well done team!

Wonderful Adventure in New Car Shopping

by from Chicago, IL |

Rapheal is a great sales person who cares about customer needs, my Mom and I were very satisfied with the overall process, and our new 2013 Malibu eco .Thank You Rapheal and Rogers for the total customer experience.

July 11, 2013

Jacqueed, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we truly appreciate it! Raphael will be pleased to know that he was able to help you and your mother with a satisfied experience. Congratulations on your new Malibu! Feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for any maintenance tips or service specials that can benefit you in the future. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

great service

by from Chicago il |

Danny and Adam were wonderful. I was able to get what I wanted at the price I was able to afford. Thank You Yolanda

July 11, 2013

Yolanda, thank you for writing a review on your experience with Danny and Adam. We are happy that they were able tof ind what you were looking for at the price you can afford. We hope to continue to earn your business. Feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for any maintenance tips or service specials that can benefit you in the future. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I couldn't be happier, from your sales manager David Ortiz to my sales person Walter Cade even your finance guy Alan Raven (APR). Your staff was very professional. Since this is my first car purchase from Rogers Auto Group I was a little skeptical but David worked with me to find the right car at the right price for my wife and I. Thanks again

July 9, 2013

Artie, thank you for writing a review on your experience with Roger's Auto Group and rating us highly. Walter and Alan will be happy to know that they made your first car buying experience a good one. We hope to continue to earn your business in the future and provide you with the same level of service always. Feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for any maintenance tips or service specials that can benefit you in the future. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Rich is the man!

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience was amazing! I believe my salesman was Rich.. So sorry if I recall the wrong name. He assisted me until I found the right vehicle. He guided me in the right direction and respected my wishes, not only as a customer, but somewhat as a friend guiding me down the right path. Whether that was his sales skills or just his personality, I really appreciated all that he was able to do for me.

July 8, 2013

Tashara, thank you for taking the time and writing a rave review with high ratings. We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to assist you in your car buying experience. Feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for any maintenance tips or service specials that can benefit you in the future. Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

Great service

by from Chicago, IL |

The service that I have recieved in Rogers Auto Group was beyond amazing. PJ not only made sure that I am ending up with a car that I love but e did everything to make sure that the financing part of it works for me as well. If you are facing any credit difficulties PJ is the guy for you.

July 2, 2013

Mia, thank you for writing a review on your sales experience with PJ. He will be thrilled that you took the time to give him a rave review. Congratulations on your new vehicle and we look forward to helping you with your service needs. If there's anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again for everything, we look forward to your next visit! Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

One Satisfied Customer

by from Chicago, IL |

We came in for service on our 2003 Monte Carlo and left with a 2013 Malibuyah!!!! We were in the showroom looking at cars when our salesman, Rafael entered and immediately asked if he could assist us. We told him why we were there and he eagerly offered assistance into our inquiry for a used 2010 Malibu or new 2013 Malibu. Both offers were great. However, for our needs we needed the 2013 Malibu. Rafael and Finance were outstanding!!!

July 2, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words and praise. We couldn't be happier that you chose Roger's Auto for your service and car shopping needs. It sounds like Rafeal was able to create a very pleasant experience for you. If there's anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again for everything, we look forward to your next visit! Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460

completely satisfied

by from Chicago IL |

Everything was perfect I especially recommended salesman Paul Martin.

July 2, 2013

William, thank you so much for your five star review. We really appreciate your feedback and continued support. I am especially happy to hear that Paul was able to create a fantastic car shopping experience for you. If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know! Thanks again; see you next time! Sincerely, David Ortiz, dortiz@rogersautogroup.net, (312) 881-3460