Rogers Auto Group

2720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616

New 866-482-9359
Used 866-794-3288
Service 888-478-8327

We're Different, We're Better, and We'll Prove It.

Great Service, Excellent employees and facilities

by from Chicago, Illinois |

My experience with Rogers has always been excellent. Once serviced, I have never had to return my car for additional repairs. Dewayne Parks, my Service Consultant, is quite knowledgeable and provides with with a sense of comfort that I will always be treated fairly and with respect. This also expands the cashiers and drivers who drop me off at home..all a 1st Class Act..

Expeditious Service

by from Chicago, IL |

During the winter holiday I had an emergency related to my Traverse. When I contacted Rogers Auto Group I was reassured they could resolve the problem. They did so in half the time I anticipated. Extremely grateful.

THE SERVICE WAS FAST NICE NICE CLEAN SHOP

by from CHICAGO IL. |

I GOT THERE EARLY AND WAS WAITED ON RIGHT AWAY EVERY ONE WAS VERY NICE MADE ME FEEL GOOD .THE SERVICE IS ALWAYS GOOD. SO I WAS NOT SUPRISE. GLAD I BOUGHT MY TRUCK THERE THANK YOU ROGERS.

great car, salesman and pleasent experiance

by from chicago ill ROGER'S GMC |

I could not hav been more satisfied with the entiry with thee exper. iance. Especially with the salesman IVAN FANDINO. Even after the sale and days after Ivan proves he is a complete pro and true to his word thank U for everything

February 21, 2014

Hi Peter, Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Rogers Auto Group. We pride ourselves on providing an honest and hassle-free sales experience for our customers, and we are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your new car and the service you received from Ivan. As a family-owned business for over 70 years, we think of each customer like family and love to hear feedback such as yours. We're currently extending a special offer to our loyal customers and Yelp users. Just print out this message and present it in our service department for $15.00 OFF AN OIL CHANGE! We would love to help you keep your new vehicle in top shape and look forward to seeing you in our dealership again soon. Sincerely, April Andresen Internet Director Rogers Auto Group 2720 S. Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60616

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I came in for an oil change. There were several cars ahead of me being distributed to different areas for various services. Even though I was on time for my appointment, I I expected to be waiting atleast an hour but was leaving within 30 minutes of my arrival time. Thank you!

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

Service is always excellent and I got what I wanted without a hassle. It was more than what I was looking for but everything I expected.

December 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a cars.com review about Rogers Auto Group. We pride ourselves on providing an honest and hassle-free sales experience for our customers, and we are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your new car and the service you received from our service department. As a family-owned business for over 70 years, we think of each customer like family and love to hear feedback such as yours. We're currently extending a special offer to our loyal customers and Yelp users. Just print out this message and present it in our service department for $15.00 OFF AN OIL CHANGE! We would love to help you keep your new vehicle in top shape and look forward to seeing you in our dealership again soon. Sincerely, April Andresen Rogers Auto Group 2720 S. Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60616 (888) 561-3077

Car repairs

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Everything was good, but the prices for maintenance labor are a bit pricey for me I paid $774.16 for service to my vehicle and $555 was labor which is quite high to me, but I'm only a customer what do I know.

OVERALL EXPERIENCE

by from Chicago IL |

Went in to have car serviced and had the ultimate experience. While waiting i met the guest advocate Mary Boyd met the Owner and won a game for my Kid from a raffle the dealership had. Rogers Auto group is awesome.

Outstanding Service Consultant

by from Chicago, Il |

Rogers Auto, Derrick is the absolute BEST service consultant. Not only does he write up the order, he recognizes his customers and treats all with respect. He recommends service needed and honestly tells you when you don't need the service. Have a great holiday - everyone. Thanks Derrick, Dr. Gwen Long

December 27, 2013

Hello Dr. Long, Thank you for taking the time to post a Yelp review about Rogers Auto Group. We pride ourselves on providing an honest and hassle-free sales experience for our customers, and we are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your new car and the service you received from Derrick. As a family-owned business for over 70 years, we think of each customer like family and love to hear feedback such as yours. We're currently extending a special offer to our loyal customers and Yelp users. Just print out this message and present it in our service department for $15.00 OFF AN OIL CHANGE! We would love to help you keep your new vehicle in top shape and look forward to seeing you in our dealership again soon. Sincerely, April Andresen Internet Director Rogers Auto Group 2720 S. Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60616 (888) 561-3077

Great Service, very clean facilities.

by from Chicago, Il |

I always have a great experience when I bring my truck to the dealership. And Dwayne Parks is awesome, I absolutely love him. He is always willing to go above and beyond to make sure I'm well taken care of. If I call and leave a voicemail, he calls me right make. He answers all of my questions and if he doesn't have a answer, he will find it. He makes you feel comfortable when he greets you... He is a great asset to the dealership...

December 27, 2013

Hi Nicole, Thank you for taking the time to post a cars.com review about Rogers Auto Group. We pride ourselves on providing an honest and hassle-free sales experience for our customers, and we are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your new car and the service you received from Dwayne. As a family-owned business for over 70 years, we think of each customer like family and love to hear feedback such as yours. We're currently extending a special offer to our loyal customers and Yelp users. Just print out this message and present it in our service department for $15.00 OFF AN OIL CHANGE! We would love to help you keep your new vehicle in top shape and look forward to seeing you in our dealership again soon. Sincerely, April Andresen Internet Director Rogers Auto Group 2720 S. Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60616 (888) 561-3077