Rogers Auto Group

2720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60616

Great Place in my Book!!

by from Chicago, Il |

Great Place overal wit Great Custumer Service thats patient n not Rushing u especially my Service Rep Dewayne Parks true Proffessional.

Service Department and New Car

by from Chicago IL |

My experiences with the dealership and service department have been great. Every time I brought my Chevy to be serviced I was treated well. I always see Sean in the service department. In fact I saw him so much I know he got tired of seeing my gray Chevy Aveo at the shop. However he was always pleasant. And if they didn't fix the mechanical issue the first time I was given a rental car to use until the problem was fixed. When finally the issue with my Chevy couldn't be fixed, the manager called down to General Motors and as a result I was given a $2000 voucher toward the purchase of a new car. Ivan Fandino sold me my new Chevy. He's great and he's one of the top salesman in the district.

My Experience at Rogers Auto Group

by from Chicago, IL |

I went see about my back brake light not working along with getting an oil change and I must say that although I did not have an appointment, they did an excellent job with getting me in and out in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend them to friends.

My experience at Rogers

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience has been nothing short of excellent. Nate Myers is an awesome salesman with great customer service. I never felt like I was being taken advantage of or haggled. And, he has gone above and beyond to ensure all the I's are dotted, the T's are crossed, and that I am completely satisfied both with my purchase and with my experience with Rogers. Also, the finance dept was very respectful and completed the transaction as stated with no surprises.

New car

by from Chicago, il |

The car buying experience was seamless and efficient. Would recommend!

Very Poor Customer Service

by from Chicago |

Very poor Customer Service. Customer's interest was not at there Best. Don't work with all incoming Customers. Was passed to various Sales Associates. Sales associate admits to another sales associate attitude of not wanting to be bothered or wasn't interested in me as customer. Rogers Auto Group attitude is as if they deal only with Ballers or operate as if they were selling Bentleys. Within 2 visits never asked for drivers license, never asked to test drive a car and no estimate written. Visited another Dealer Ship at Rays Buick Auto and they made me feel like I was wanted. The owner shook my hand and welcomed me as their customer. Willing to help and went Beyond. Wrote me an Price estimate and test drove vehicle all was done within one hour.

Best car buying experience I have ever had.

by from Chicago, IL |

Great overall experience. Salesrep was outstanding to work with, and very helpful. Followed up, and went through all aspects of the vehicle and process. First class organization, and made buying my new Hyundai and amazing experience.

Wish I had Shopped Around

by from Chicago IL |

Ever since I bought my vehicle the service from management and the service department has been horrible. Fron being late for work and and missing money so terrible service from one of the managers I wish I had Shopped Around before stopping here. Now my situation is constantly coming to get my truck check for the same problem in which the first visit they couldn't find and now the second visit they couldn't get to my truck after 8 hours of it being their. So I literally had to reschedule and of course that's another inconvenience for my family. I kind of want to get rid of the truck I love just so I don't have to return to a place I hate.

November 20, 2014

Thank you for alerting us of this issue. Our top priority is delivering 100% customer satisfaction, and I would like to extend my sincerest apologies that you left our dealership with disapproval overshadowing your experience. I would really appreciate the chance to speak with you regarding this matter, so we might work towards a resolution and I can apologize again. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

Great service, fast, courteous staff

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience was as it always has been, expert information about my vehicle, fast service, with courteous attitudes given by all staff I encountered.

October 22, 2014

I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about your experience at our dealership, Myrtle. We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Rogers Hyundai and we are glad you are one of them. It is great to know that our team took care of your automotive concerns quickly and without hassle. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your car. Find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437

efficient, fast gave me choices and truth

by from chicago il |

Good service car was ready before expected. Nice wash too. Friendly, helpful employees

August 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback, William. It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises, not to mention delivering efficient and honest service in a friendly manner. Should you have other car-related needs, do not hesitate to come back and see us. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Frank DeKruiff f.dekruiff@rogersautogroup.net 312-881-3437