Scranton Motors Inc.

777 Talcottville Rd, Vernon Rockville, CT 06066

New 866-396-9820
Used 888-902-7549
Service 888-669-8464

The small town dealer with the super store selection!

Great Dealership

by from Vernon, CT |

I just purchased my 3rd truck from Scrantons over the past 12 years. They have always treated me well, and found every discount they could to help with the price. Jim Sydoriak was my salesman and he was great, spending as much time with me to tell me about the truck, both before and after I bought it. Jim was also great because he wasn't pushy and he let me make my decision in my own time. All-in-all, Scrantons is a great dealership to buy a vehicle from!!!

May 21, 2015

Wonderful to hear you keep coming back to Scranton Motors with great experiences every time. We hope to see you in the future.

Never AGAIN!!

by from Connecticut |

Horrible customer service. When we were interested in the car they told us everything we wanted to hear, But after the purchase was made They could not care less about taking care of a problem that SHOULD have been fixed for free after we had the car ONE DAY! Stay away!!

Great experience

by from Durham ct |

Thanks to Dale and Tom for finding the perfect Sierra 2500HD for us , it is everything we wanted in a truck you guys made a pleasurable experience out of buying a new truck thanks again Paul and Vicki

May 20, 2015

Thank you for the great review and we are pleased to hear that Dale and Tom got you into the truck you love.

Great Purchase Experience

by from Connecticut |

Scranton Motors, Inc. 777 Talcottville Road Vernon, CT 06066 Dear Daniel: Thank you and the entire group of professions that each came forward with their respective expertise to make this Cadillac purchase informative, comfortable, confidence inspiring, and now so rewarding. I appreciate that you all stayed late Thursday to help close the deal in time for my Friday evening pickup. Rocky especially should be credited with having achieved a first ever (for me) vehicle trade-in. This is the first time ever I have chosen to turn the keys over to the automobile dealership at the time of purchase. I had always, perhaps like a stubborn youth, chosen to sell my vehicle in private sale ? often a long torturous ordeal. Thursday evening Rocky really took the time to find the value within my trade-in and to explain the built in tax values of trading in at the time of purchase. Mark helped select the best path through the available warranties to protect my investment and financing that meets my needs perfectly. My wife was impressed with his respectful responsiveness to our input. Daniel, your knowledge of the intricate electronic systems and ability to convey information during vehicle orientation was not lost in translation ? We successfully navigated home using many electronic systems ? ?This is not your father?s Oldsmobile?. Your obvious training in system functions and innate patience showed. Thank you once again for the top-rate service and great experience. Sincerely, David

May 20, 2015

We are so very pleased to hear about your wonderful experience with your trade-in and the purchase of your new Cadillac. Thank you for sharing the great review.

Great Service

by from Vernon CT |

I bought my first midsize truck 3 years ago from Scranton Motors. When I decided it was time to move on up to a full size truck i knew right where to go and Scranton did not disappoint me! They have the best customer service around. They walked me through every step of the way. I was impressed with everyone there, most importantly my sales consultant Sam Mozzicato. He was very friendly, very easy to talk to, had a good sense of humor. I would highly recommend Sam to anyone looking for a new vehicle. He even bought me and my friend doughnuts on our test ride! I will definitely will be a Scranton customer for life. Thanks Sam! Matt R.

May 20, 2015

We are happy to hear Sam took great care of you, and you even got doughnuts! Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Fantastic Service!

by from Broad Brook Connecticut |

Buick oil change time. The folks took me in right away. Very friendly try to make you feel relaxed. Very courteous people. Waiting room is great. Today they were very busy people must have been trying to get things done before the weekend storm. I was out in a little less than an hour. Thanks Scranton's awesome.

May 20, 2015

Glad to hear your experience here at the Scranton service department was a good one. Thank you for sharing.

Excellence in Scranton Motors sales/service

by from South Windsor, Ct |

Dear Jiim (Sydoriak): We are very pleased with the 2014 Buick Encore we just purchased. Your assistance in selecting this car was invaluable! Thank you for the care and patience in the selection process. Thanks also to the Scranton sales team who were quite helpful. Ginette & Bob Grundmann

May 20, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at Scranton Motors. Glad to hear your experience purchasing your new vehicle was an enjoyable one.

BUY NEW TRUCK

by from vernon ct |

IT WAS PLEASANT TO DEAL WITH JIM SYDORIAK NICE PERSON

May 20, 2015

Good to hear you had a pleasant experience here at Scranton Motors.

Very dissapointed

by from Vernon ct |

I am so upset with this dealership My family has purchased vehicles from them in the past my parents were interested in a new car so we took a look. In the midst of driving around the lot our brand new trucks tire got deflated by a giant car bolt . And when we approached the sales manager to ask for help he denied us any at all trying to basically say we were lying then to only say they aren't responsible for a bolt that's in their parking lot. He wouldn't plug it or anything! I cannot believe that sales manager treated us the way he did . Now I was stuck driving on this giant bolt in the tire to go pay someone else to fix it all because we were giving them business .needless to say we didn't purchase anything from them ..... But on a good note ray seraphin ford fixed it for us in no time. No questions asked :-).

Scranton motors

by from Cromwell, CT |

I was desperately looking for a Cadillac Escalade EXT pickup truck...they no longer make them and I was interested in a used one....had to be loaded and in perfect condition....the Scranton family found exactly what I wanted and I am thrilled to be the new owner....they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my new purchase....dealing with Matt Scranton and Jim Sydorick was a pleasure....I would certainly recommend them to family and friends.....can't wait to buy my next car from them.... Bubbasbest

May 20, 2015

So happy to hear we were able to find your perfect truck for you. Thank you for sharing you wonderful experience.

Scranton Motors Review

by from Newington Ct. |

Dear Sir: I was pleased with the way your sales person Jim Sydoriak handeled my purchase of my CTS 2014caddi sport wagon.

May 20, 2015

Thank you for sharing your pleasant experience you had here at Scranton Motors.