Scranton Motors Inc.

777 Talcottville Rd, Vernon Rockville, CT 06066

New 866-396-9820
Used 888-902-7549
Service 888-669-8464

Ask about our FREE Tires, Batteries and Keys for Life!

Couldn't be better

by from Longmeadow,Ma |

It was the first time in many years of buying/leasing cars that the process was a pleasure. Dale my sales man and all of the other associates could not have been more helpful and pleasant

Great people to work with especially Jim Sydoriak,

by from Coventry, CT |

Having been to Scranton Motors for many years, I found that the people working there cared about their customers. My salesman, Jim Sydoriak, was excellent. He was thorough in explaining the features in the new car and took good care of me. Everyone in the organization was friendly including the service department which I have been using for years. Another happy ending for me and my new car.

Professional & friendly sales staff

by from Tolland, CT |

Friendly and knowledgeable sales staff (Jim Sydoriak) made the car buying experience less intense and enjoyable. He completely explained all the features of the truck, many of which were new to me. His relaxed demeanor allowed us to review the car options without any pressure which resulted in us picking the right truck with the right options that works best for us.

Friendly and professional

by from Broad Brook, CT |

I recently purchased an older GMC Sierra pickup, actually am picking it up today. My salesman, Jason Williams, has been very polite and helpful, as well as the rest of the staff. I would definitely consider returning to Scranton Motors in the future.

Not Recomended

by from Stafford CT |

I went to Scranton's interested in a used vehicle they had, I really liked it! My sales rep was very nice but sadly didn't know what he was talking about. I told the sales man I wanted to talk about price, the place was closing soon so he asked if we could meet on Monday to chat. All in all, he was pushing me to purchase this vehicle and I was all about it until he postponed our meeting until Tuesday, then Wednesday and finally for Thursday. I ended up finding a different car in that time period and went with another dealer. Please explain to me how to Scranton's took almost a week to approve me for a loan and set up a delivery date while the other dealership had in done in two hours that same day!!?? unfortunately you will not see me back there for my next car.

Great Sales Man Miles!

by from Hudson, NH |

We recently bought a yukon from Scranton Motors, being 2 hours away and from NH, there was alot of communication that went on via email and phone. Our Sales Rep Miles was extremely professional and was in constant communication with my husband and myself every step of the way. We arrived at the dealership, everyone was very professional and courteous. the vehicle we had put a deposit down on was everything we were told it was and more. We left that day with the vehicle, very happy. It is rare for someone to take you seriously and go above and beyond over the phone to close a deal, Miles was that guy. if it was not for his quick responses and dedication to us, we would not have made the 2 hour trip. We will definately consider your dealership in the future even though you are two hours away. thank you

Above and beyond the call of duty

by from Waterford, CT |

Two words...Jim Sydoriak. This guy was my salesman at Scranton Motors (among help from the internet department and finance guys) and he is one of the best. Low pressure, no-nonsense down to business attitude allowed him to get me extras in the car that were not even listed or included at the time. He was so friendly and helpful you would think you were dealing with family. The whole dealership is family owned (third generation) and notice that when you are inside. The owners had dogs they took out for a walk yet the whole dealership maintains a professional setting. It is spotless, relaxed, tons of amenities in the waiting rooms, etc. Great place I will buy again from them without hesitation.

Scranton's prices are easy to Beat !

by from Vernon CT |

Scranton swore up & down that they were giving me a terrific deal . Ended up beating their price by over two thousand dollars . On same exact car , give me a break !

Repeat Customer of Jim Sydoriak

by from East Hartford, CT. |

Three years ago I met Jim Sydoriak, a sales consultant at Scranton Motors. He took such good care of me then, that when I decided to lease another car, I called him. Again, he went all out to help me get the best deal I could plus, he had the exact car that I wanted on the lot, a 2014 Buick Lacrosse in red. I would recommend him to all who are looking into buying or leasing a car. His personable style is unlike any other sales person I have met. He is not pushy either. Thanks Jim for the best possible experience I could have had. Love my new car. See you the next time around. I will be back. Also, the Service Department is excellent too!

Great Experience

by from Vernon, CT |

I recently bought a pre-owned GMC Terrain from Scranton Motors in Vernon, CT. Jim Sydoriak was my salesman and he really made the experience a pleasant one. I was dreading the car buying process. Jim was knowledgeable, honest and most importantly not pushy. He worked within my budget and kept his word. I love my Terrain and I think I could be a life owner of GMCs. I would go back to Scranton!

Dissatisfied

by from Windsor, CT |

I've been car shopping for a few weeks and have narrowed my choices down to a Buick Enclave or GMC Acadia Denali. I decided to go to Scranton Motors based on their positive reviews and high inventory. When we arrived at the dealership, no one was at the front desk. A few minutes later, someone came out and said that they were having a busy day, but someone would help me. Later, a very nice salesman came over and asked if I was being helped. He said he was with another customer, but he would get the manager to find another salesperson for me. We waited and waited and waited. All this time, there were three employees talking at the main desk to the rear of the showroom. I understand that they may not have been salesmen, but it gave a very bad impression. After some time, I stood up and put on my coat. Still, no one came over. After half an hour, we finally left. Today I will go to a different dealership, as I am ready to buy, but It was an extremely frustrating experience to waste so much time.