Mitchell Chrysler Dodge RAM

416 Hopmeadow St., Simsbury, CT 06089

New 888-240-6236
Used 888-240-5223
Service 888-241-9768

Your Road to Total Satisfaction.

We found our new car dealership!

by from Windsor Locks, CT |

My husband and I had been looking for a new, all wheel drive vehicle for several months. Personally, it was one of the most frustrating experiences we?ve ever been through (up until we met Steve). My husband saw an ad in the paper for a brand new AWD Dodge Journey Crossroad. It appeared too good to be true. We asked a salesperson from a different company that we had been dealing with if he can match the price as we want him to have our business. After the salesperson supposedly ?researched? the contents of the ad, he had come to the conclusion the ad was incorrect, that we do not qualify for all incentives and it was in fact too good to be true. Not accepting this answer, we contacted Steve Smith from Mitchell Dodge/Chrysler/RAM. After confirming the validity of said ad, we called the salesperson from the other dealership and relayed our newly learned information to him. He claimed that the ad was ?fraudulent? and it was impossible to sell that particular model Journey priced so low. Fed up with the lies and manipulation, we accepted the deal with Steve. Steve helped us primarily via the phone and email ? something a lot of dealerships refuse to do. Other unnamed dealerships would do nothing but lie to us, manipulate us and even beg us to purchase a vehicle through them. This is not the case with Mitchell Dodge/Chrysler/Ram. And the best part is that Steve/Mitchell actually TRUSTED us. We love the way Mitchell/Steve does business and we will be returning customers in the not-so-distant future for a replacement for my husband?s car.

August 11, 2014

Kim, we couldn't be more pleased that your experience with us was not only positive, but so rewarding at the end of it all! We'll admit, the fact that other dealers think our offers and abilities to back them up are 'fraudulent' is rather funny. Should we be embarrassed by that? Probably not -- we'd rather just keep doing business, and doing so the right way!

Only one complaint

by from Burlington, CT |

I bought a 2013 Dodge Dart from Mitchell a couple of weeks ago and, for the most part, was very pleased with the whole process. The car had a couple of things that I wanted fixed as a condition of the sale and I have to say the body work is top-notch. Everyone bent over backwards to accommodate my schedule. I'm super happy with the car - my only complaint is...the ad specifically mentioned it was a Rallye with Rallye badging. The car is an SXT - no Rallye badging anywhere. Still happy as can be with the car anyway.

July 27, 2015

Thank you for your time and investment in us as your dealer, Cindy, it means a great deal to know you came past two other Dodge dealers to work with us. That's an excellent point on the badging, and something we're going to look into closely as how our pre-owned and certified inventory is labeled. Details matter!

Great people and great service!

by from Torrington, CT |

Bought the my truck there and they're the only dealer that services it. The people from sales to service are great to deal with. Have no reason to go anywhere else!

July 25, 2015

And we're honored to be able to work with you -- thanks again for your time and trust!

Good job by all!

by from North Granby, Ct |

120000 mile service. Everything was performed as required.

July 7, 2015

Thanks for the compliment, Kevin. Call us if you need anything!

Recall oil change, and repair

by from Newington, CT |

They did fast and efficient service. And the staff is great!

Thank you again, Eliie!

Overall a great car dealer.

by from Torrington, CT |

My previous car buying experience was terrible. Thankfully this time I chose Mitchell Dodge. They were fantastic. Sharnell, my sales woman, was great. Steve the finance guy was very informative and wasn't pushy. All the sales staff was great. As a Ford owner my whole life, I was iffy with buying a Dodge. A week later I may never buy anything else. My Journey is incredible. In two years my wife and I will be looking to replace her vehicle. In two years I WILL be back to Mitchell Dodge. THANK YOU all for one amazing vehicle!

July 7, 2015

It's a team effort here at Mitchell to make sure that each client drives away knowing they got the perfect vehicle, through the best possible experience -- and it's rewarding to hear when that happens to successfully. Enjoy the Journey (literally)!

Best Customer Experience in Buying a Car

by from Norwalk,CT |

Ive been buying cars for 35 years and this is the best experience Ive ever had. No pressure Got me exactly what I wanted Great Price and the sales staff, the finance dept. and the GM could not have been nicer. They could teach a lot of other business ( not just car dealers ) how to treat customers

July 7, 2015

That's definitely the influence of our founder, Walter Mitchell. He was a firm believer in treating anyone, customers or just a passing acquaintance, in the exact manner you would want to be treated in return.That's a cornerstone of our business, and having patrons like yourself (who travel such distances to work with us) proves that it matters!

Dodge Caravan SXT Service

by from Windsor Locks, CT |

After purchasing a new Grand Caravan there, I have been obtaining routine service at Mitchell Dodge for many years and I'm generally very satisfied. Service personnel are friendly and helpful in most cases. Service is performed as scheduled and promised and questions are answered thoroughly. The waiting room is adequate but not inviting and service writers seem somewhat inflexible regarding scheduling appointments. In my case, medical issues make it difficult to meet early or mid-morning appointments but I was refused any time after 10:30 A.M. I managed to make it and everything else turned out well. I also overheard a conversation with another customer who seemed to be unable to get his most desired appointment.

July 7, 2015

We're glad to be your go-to for routine maintenance on the caravan, but gladder still to let you know that we're working on some process changes in the service bays that will allow for a greater range of appointment options and flexibility for the advisors to facilitate. Thank you for pointing out this needed improvement!

Great Customer Service

by from Simsbury CT |

Shasona is a great person with a terrific attitude. I would buy more cars from her in the future

July 8, 2015

Her shining disposition is infectious! Thanks for the compliment, and for your business, Lisa!

Mitchell customer for life

by from Darien, Ct |

We ventured to Mitchell Chrysler with hopes of looking at a truck to lease. JP Dragon greeted us, and helped us find the perfect truck. Upon meeting him my husband and I explained to JP that we would not be purchasing a vehicle that day. We were wrong to tell him that because we actually ended up purchasing two vehicles that day. Honest, affordable, and efficient. I would recommend JP and the team @ Mitchell to anyone who may be in the market for a car.

July 7, 2015

Wow, what a story! Thank you for your trust, your time, and your business, folks. Of course, give JP or any of the team a call if we can be of any further assistance getting to know all the technology and options on your new vehicles!

New Chrysler Town & Country

by from West Hartford Ct |

" The Girl" Sharmel Butler at Mitchell Chrysler Dodge was great, we have three young kids all of which can be very distracting, she was very patient and understanding as she was walking us through all the stuff this vehicle had. The other staff were great as well I will continue to purchase my vehicles in the future here!! Sincerely, Teresa M

May 22, 2015

We're so pleased that you had such a positive experience with Sharmel and the rest of the team. We're all family folks here, so we know what the "plate spinning" skills are good for! Give us a call in the showroom or the service desk if there's anything we can help with in the months and miles to come!