Mitchell Chrysler Dodge RAM

416 Hopmeadow St., Simsbury, CT 06089

New 888-240-6236 New 888-240-6236
Used 888-240-5223 Used 888-240-5223
Service 888-241-9768 Service 888-241-9768

Your Road to Total Satisfaction.

Returned to customer satisfaction.

by from Windsor Locks |

Honestly, I never had a better experience buying from a vehicle. Got a 5 year old car in showroom condition at a price that couldn't be matched anywhere. (and I had been looking for over a year) Staff was fantastic. So relaxed and informative makes me kick myself for not going to Mitchell Chrysler Dodget

October 17, 2015

Well, in the end we're thrilled that you found us, Walter, and we're honored to have you among our drivers. Stop in any time you're "down south", and catch up!

All around great place for your automotive needs !

by from Windsor |

Really great place to buy/service/body shop a car. Bought several cars thru the years...serviced them there and even had to have some body work done there once (...okay, twice)...never a problem. Knowledgeable/talented staff...great pricing. Challenger forever!!!

April 30, 2016

Thanks for your years working with us so far, Jim, and looking forward to meeting and exceeding those expectations in the years ahead. Special thanks for giving kudos to the folks in the body shop -- really unsung heroes!

Only one complaint

by from Burlington, CT |

I bought a 2013 Dodge Dart from Mitchell a couple of weeks ago and, for the most part, was very pleased with the whole process. The car had a couple of things that I wanted fixed as a condition of the sale and I have to say the body work is top-notch. Everyone bent over backwards to accommodate my schedule. I'm super happy with the car - my only complaint is...the ad specifically mentioned it was a Rallye with Rallye badging. The car is an SXT - no Rallye badging anywhere. Still happy as can be with the car anyway.

July 27, 2015

Thank you for your time and investment in us as your dealer, Cindy, it means a great deal to know you came past two other Dodge dealers to work with us. That's an excellent point on the badging, and something we're going to look into closely as how our pre-owned and certified inventory is labeled. Details matter!

Great people and great service!

by from Torrington, CT |

Bought the my truck there and they're the only dealer that services it. The people from sales to service are great to deal with. Have no reason to go anywhere else!

July 25, 2015

And we're honored to be able to work with you -- thanks again for your time and trust!

Good job by all!

by from North Granby, Ct |

120000 mile service. Everything was performed as required.

July 7, 2015

Thanks for the compliment, Kevin. Call us if you need anything!

Recall oil change, and repair

by from Newington, CT |

They did fast and efficient service. And the staff is great!

Thank you again, Eliie!

Overall a great car dealer.

by from Torrington, CT |

My previous car buying experience was terrible. Thankfully this time I chose Mitchell Dodge. They were fantastic. Sharnell, my sales woman, was great. Steve the finance guy was very informative and wasn't pushy. All the sales staff was great. As a Ford owner my whole life, I was iffy with buying a Dodge. A week later I may never buy anything else. My Journey is incredible. In two years my wife and I will be looking to replace her vehicle. In two years I WILL be back to Mitchell Dodge. THANK YOU all for one amazing vehicle!

July 7, 2015

It's a team effort here at Mitchell to make sure that each client drives away knowing they got the perfect vehicle, through the best possible experience -- and it's rewarding to hear when that happens to successfully. Enjoy the Journey (literally)!

Best Customer Experience in Buying a Car

by from Norwalk,CT |

Ive been buying cars for 35 years and this is the best experience Ive ever had. No pressure Got me exactly what I wanted Great Price and the sales staff, the finance dept. and the GM could not have been nicer. They could teach a lot of other business ( not just car dealers ) how to treat customers

July 7, 2015

That's definitely the influence of our founder, Walter Mitchell. He was a firm believer in treating anyone, customers or just a passing acquaintance, in the exact manner you would want to be treated in return.That's a cornerstone of our business, and having patrons like yourself (who travel such distances to work with us) proves that it matters!

Dodge Caravan SXT Service

by from Windsor Locks, CT |

After purchasing a new Grand Caravan there, I have been obtaining routine service at Mitchell Dodge for many years and I'm generally very satisfied. Service personnel are friendly and helpful in most cases. Service is performed as scheduled and promised and questions are answered thoroughly. The waiting room is adequate but not inviting and service writers seem somewhat inflexible regarding scheduling appointments. In my case, medical issues make it difficult to meet early or mid-morning appointments but I was refused any time after 10:30 A.M. I managed to make it and everything else turned out well. I also overheard a conversation with another customer who seemed to be unable to get his most desired appointment.

July 7, 2015

We're glad to be your go-to for routine maintenance on the caravan, but gladder still to let you know that we're working on some process changes in the service bays that will allow for a greater range of appointment options and flexibility for the advisors to facilitate. Thank you for pointing out this needed improvement!

Great Customer Service

by from Simsbury CT |

Shasona is a great person with a terrific attitude. I would buy more cars from her in the future

July 8, 2015

Her shining disposition is infectious! Thanks for the compliment, and for your business, Lisa!