Mitchell Chrysler Dodge RAM

416 Hopmeadow St., Simsbury, CT 06070

New 888-420-0864
Used 888-420-0895
Service 877-462-8904

Your Road to Total Satisfaction.

We found our new car dealership!

by from Windsor Locks, CT |

My husband and I had been looking for a new, all wheel drive vehicle for several months. Personally, it was one of the most frustrating experiences we?ve ever been through (up until we met Steve). My husband saw an ad in the paper for a brand new AWD Dodge Journey Crossroad. It appeared too good to be true. We asked a salesperson from a different company that we had been dealing with if he can match the price as we want him to have our business. After the salesperson supposedly ?researched? the contents of the ad, he had come to the conclusion the ad was incorrect, that we do not qualify for all incentives and it was in fact too good to be true. Not accepting this answer, we contacted Steve Smith from Mitchell Dodge/Chrysler/RAM. After confirming the validity of said ad, we called the salesperson from the other dealership and relayed our newly learned information to him. He claimed that the ad was ?fraudulent? and it was impossible to sell that particular model Journey priced so low. Fed up with the lies and manipulation, we accepted the deal with Steve. Steve helped us primarily via the phone and email ? something a lot of dealerships refuse to do. Other unnamed dealerships would do nothing but lie to us, manipulate us and even beg us to purchase a vehicle through them. This is not the case with Mitchell Dodge/Chrysler/Ram. And the best part is that Steve/Mitchell actually TRUSTED us. We love the way Mitchell/Steve does business and we will be returning customers in the not-so-distant future for a replacement for my husband?s car.

August 11, 2014

Kim, we couldn't be more pleased that your experience with us was not only positive, but so rewarding at the end of it all! We'll admit, the fact that other dealers think our offers and abilities to back them up are 'fraudulent' is rather funny. Should we be embarrassed by that? Probably not -- we'd rather just keep doing business, and doing so the right way!

amazing buying experience

by from meriden, ct |

the car buying process had been a hassle until i went to this dealership. having dealerships not working with me or outright disregarding my wants for a car and trying to sell me whatever was on their lot. friendly, knowledgeable, professional staff. dealing with them it felt as thought i was actually buying a car not being sold one. they were able to put me in the car i wanted, 2014 dodge dart, with no fuss or bait and switch attempt by coming back with too high a price point to put me in a used car instead. overall a joy to deal with. my wife is not a dodge fan and even she would consider one from this dealership after the dealings with the staff.

Great service dept.

by from West Hartford, CT |

Needed a factory warranty of a new gas tank. They had a loaner ready for me so I could drop off the Charger and go to work. The job was finished by mid afternoon and I was called to notify me that I could pick up the car and return the loaner. Very competent service department - they are the only ones I will let touch my mint Charger.

July 1, 2014

We're grateful to have the opportunity to be there for you, Bob, and glad that everything went so smoothly. Give us a call if we can be of any further assistance!

Thanks stewart

by from Granby |

just bought my new truck with Stewart had a lot of help from Bill and Steven finance what a great experience thanks guys

June 17, 2014

It was our pleasure, Frank -- so glad to hear that the entire team was there to help make the experience so positive!

Great Experience

by from Tolland, CT |

I went to Mitchell Dodge after reading other good reviews. I would definitely recommend this dealership. I was treated respectfully from the moment I walked and and everyone was friendly. I didn't feel pressured to buy and the whole process was painless. JP was a pleasure to work with.

June 3, 2014

We're so pleased that your experience was a positive one, Nick. JP is as much of a pleasure to have on the staff as he is for his clients, to be sure!

Great Vehicles, Great Service

by from Hartland, CT |

I've been buying trucks from Mitchell for many years. The sales process has always been a pleasure whether I special ordered or bought off the lot. No pressure, no complications. The folks in service are the best. Always courteous. They always take the time to explain what they are doing. They get your vehicle in and out quickly and the job is done right. I have recommended several people to Mitchell for both purchases and service.

April 22, 2014

We appreciate the assessment, Barbara, and moreover, for taking the time and miles to come "down the mountain" from Hartland to work with us. From the showroom floor to the service desk, we're always here for you!

Replacement of Dying Battery

by from Simsbury, CT |

We walked to make an appointment for replacing our dying battery. Instead they fit us in immediately. Fast Service.. Professional, Personable, Perfect!

December 27, 2013

It was our pleasure, Richard! Tony and the service staff will always try to accommodate walk-in issues as often as possible, so you can get back out there in short order. Stop in any time!

Great Services!

by from Unionville, CT |

Being parents to 3 young ones ages 3, 4, & 5 we were looking for something that was suitable for us. Yes kids are still using boosters. We have a Denali but really kicking our butts in miles and gas with the drive around we do for kids school and work. We've gone to 2 other dealerships. First one was very pushy! A private dealer pushing us to purchase a Honda Crosstour. Problems: that car looks like a roache, way too much miles for the price asking on a used car, and of course saying things young parents should hear. We actually put a deposit down after spending 5 hours with this guy. I guess I was MAKING myself love it for the kids. Second dealer we brought my mother along with our kids. The salesman we spoke to was very nice but he was ready to go home. After a nights rest and comparing the vehicles we have seen my husband found a Used Dodge Journey that caught our eyes. We called up the dealership letting them know we wanted to take a look. Once we arrived with all 3 kids and my mother everyone was estatic. We were all amazed by this vehicle. It was a pretty busy day for them so our salesman JP let us take it out for a test drive. WE LOVED IT! But we got back to the dealer and to kill time we looked around. Yes we even looked at a caravan (that i refuse to ever look at! not ready to be that soccer mom yet)! Then there's that one that caught our eyes. The 2013 Journey SXT Blacktop. It was beautiful! Unfortunatly, the one on the lot did not have a third row we wanted. Jp is such an amazing person dealing with my family (all 6 of us)! He did a great job getting us what we wanted! As of now we are proud owners of the new 2013 Dodge Journey SXT Blacktop! Thanks to JP and everyone helping us find the right one for the right price! Definitely recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to go over and see them!

December 27, 2013

This was a great experience for all of us, and we can't thank you enough for bringing the whole clan to the dealership to be involved. After all, if the test drive doesn't really put the vehicle "to the test", then it's not accurate, is it? JP's ability to do exactly what you describe, going those extra steps to accommodate in any way he can, is the reason why he exemplifies the Mitchell approach so well. He shoots for total satisfaction, as do we all!

Painless Purchase

by from New Britain, CT |

I recently purchased a Dodge Journey at Mitchell Chrysler Dodge. My expierence was enjoyable and stress free. JP Dragon was a pleasure to work with. He understood what I was looking for and found the perfect car to fit my needs. Steve made the transaction painless. If you are looking for a dealership that is straight forward and honest Mitchell Chrysler Dodge is the place for you.

November 16, 2013

That's great to hear, Aggie. JP is such a valued part of our team, for exactly that reason: he's always willing to go the extra lengths to make sure each customer drives off in the best match for their "wish list"!

Excellent Service

by from Tariffville, CT |

We have purchased several vehicles from Mitchell Chrysler Dodge and have found both the sales and service departments to be very professional and customer friendly. The sales process has always been straight forward, fair and easy to complete. The service department is top notch and the quality of the work is excellent.

November 16, 2013

We truly appreciate the return business over the years, and the praise for all our departments, particularly the service staff -- who really are our lifeblood!

Sharmel Butler is Outstanding as Usual!

by from Simsbury, CT |

We are loyal customers to Mitchell Chrysler Dodge having purchased four cars from them. At one point in the last few years, I checked out other dealerships to look at different makes, but was quickly turned off by the typical negative stereotypes of car dealerships. Going to Mitchell is truly working with a family. Sharmel Butler absolutely wants the customers to be happy and comfortable with their purchases. For our latest purchase, there was no question about where to go! And last night, she came out in the pouring rain to set up my blue tooth and teach my kids how to work the DVD players! (The Finance Dept is equally fantastic!)

October 18, 2013

Sharmel is a great asset to our family, and an equally great example of the attention and dedication to her clients that we strive for. Thankfully, she won't melt in the rain, so never let that keep you from asking help with anything you need!