Artioli Dodge

(2.6) 5 Reviews

525 Enfield St, Enfield, CT 06082

A+ place to do business with!!

by from Agawam, ma |

A+ service. We have purchased two vehicles from Artiolis after our friends bought theirs. They all have been great!!! Would not go anywhere else ever again... As long as they keep up the great deals and service!!!!

charger 2012

by from agawam mass |

Service department is not accomidating with rentals. Have a full lot of cars that salesmen and staff bring home every night but god forbid u get a rental comparable to what u drive if they even have any rentals. Also they cant fix problems right the first time . Pretty sad when it goes in again two weeks after being "fixed" . The best is when u call and they brush u off. Will never recommend this shop to anyone. Worse experience ever

January 20, 2014

We here at Artioli Chrysler Dodge would love the opportunity to correct the issues you had experienced here. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and if you are not completely satisfied, please feel free to contact Joe Artioli @ 860-745-2469. We value every customer. We will make every attend to correct any issues you might still be having.

UNPROFESSIONAL & FULL OF It

by from Wilmington, N.C. |

I caught two employees in a flat out lie. The sales department is just sitting around answering the phone giving you embellished information, and when you ask the right questions, they raise their voice and evasively change the subject to try to avoid answering what you deserve to know as a customer shopping for a car! You will probably only get redirected to talk to a sales mgr. to only hear some more embellished information. They are not trying to give you the best deal! They will act like they need more time to get information on a car you may be interested in, and say they will get back to you. Hello! It does not take that long to get information on a car, especially if you are a mgr. or one of the owners working for a SMALL Lot!!! They only need that time to make it "seem" like they are checking things out for you. They have a computer system where the whole place is able to pull the info. on any car at any time! They even have "Live Chat" online at their website, so do NOT be fooled with their stupid Little TRICKS making you think they are giving you the best deal. They do MARK these Used Vehicles up Substantially!! Buy your car from Somewhere Else and avoid their lies and schemes!! PATHETIC waste of my time! They were so dishonest, I had to take my time to share this horrible experience.

January 20, 2014

We would like to have this removed. This customer did not put down a deposit on a vehicle and the vehicle was sold before we finalized a sales price with this prospect.. We never met this customer but was VERY difficult from the first minute.

Very pleased!

by from Westfield mass |

Very pleased! Our experience with this dealership was great! They worked really hard to get us the vehicle we wanted @ the price and the monthly payment that worked for us! They will continue to have our business! Shout out to Dan our dealer he was awesome! Also Chris the financier for all his help! Thank you Artiolis!!! :) we love our dodge avenger!!!

Terrible service department

by from Springfield, MA |

Due to a divorce, I was forced to trade in my ram in order to get a used vehicle with no payments and better gas mileage. I only took Artioli's deal because they gave me the best offer for my truck, but over charged me for the used car I purchased. I was involved in a small accident when I first got this car. I brought the car to Artioli for repair. After 2 consecutive visits to their service department, totaling a full month of time off the road, my issue is still not fully repaired. I did not bring it back for a third time, because the hassle with my insurance company was too much. Even THEY don't ever want to deal with Artioli again! Two and a half months later (and only 2 1/2 months of the car being on the road in my possession), my engine seized due to gas leaking into the oil. They will only fix my engine at a discounted price. I was going 70 mph on the highway when the engine seized. I am lucky that I was not hurt. Now, my car is a paperweight; and I have to bum rides from friends and family to make sure I don't lose my job. I want my lemon of a ca fixed! I call Artioli and got brushed off by both Bobby and Joey Artioli. I tracked down Anthony Troiano (who owns the majority shares), and I never heard back from him!!

January 20, 2014

We have reached out multiple times to this customer and wanted to review the vehicle before giving money back or warranting the vehicle.