Artioli Dodge

525 Enfield St, Enfield, CT 06082

A+ place to do business with!!

by from Agawam, ma |

A+ service. We have purchased two vehicles from Artiolis after our friends bought theirs. They all have been great!!! Would not go anywhere else ever again... As long as they keep up the great deals and service!!!!

Great service! Awesome team. Customer for life!

by from Enfield , CT |

The team of Gary and Chris, was awesome. I needed a newer vehicle and they did everything they could to make it happen.

Friendly, Fast, No Pressure Dealership

by from Manchester, CT |

I am happy I took the hike to Enfield for this amazing experience! I was online looking at Ram 1500 trucks and decided to just do an Internet inquiry about one Artioli had in stock. I hit submit and literally within 5 minutes Rick M. called with a no pressure approach which was refreshing. Within 24 hours, we were driving off in the best looking truck in town. (I'm sure you can get a nice truck too, but ours is better! ) Gary V was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable when I took delivery, and Chris G the F&I guy was straightforward and efficient! Thanks Rick, Gary and Chris! Artioli is a laid back no pressure dealership which is exactly what I like. I felt like I could just hang out there all day. See you in all 39 months!

Artioli Dodge responded to this review

January 9, 2016

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business.

Above and beyond

by from Newington, CT |

Wow. Above and beyond in every way. Jesse and Rick made sure I was happy! They even drove 400 miles to get me the car I wanted and gave me a great deal! Chris was very efficient and had everything ready for me to sign. Was the easiest car buying experience ever, and I usually get a new one every 2 years. If you are looking for a Dodge, Chrysler, or Jeep (Yes they can get these too!) look no more!

GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Granby Ct. |

Just purchased a 2015 Ram 2500 quad cab and had a wonderful experience, Everything went smoothly from the sale, to financing, to purchasing accessories. Ralph, my sales associate gave me a super deal, as well as a few chuckles during the sales process. Chris in finance got my payment right where I wanted to be in no time.When I went to purchase accessories for my baby, the parts department had EVERYTHING in stock ! Overall... very happy with my purchase at Artioli, and will be back when I'm ready to buy my Hellcat!

Excellent sales people and quick sales process!

by from Enfield, CT |

Jesse Vega was our fantastic salesperson! We did not feel pressured to purchase a vehicle, and we were free to test drive as many vehicles as we felt comfortable with. The finance gentlemen was a complete pro and we were quickly on our way. I would highly recommend Artioli Dodge and Jesse Vega!

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

by from Granby Ct |

Just purchased a 2015 Dodge Ram 2500 and had a great experience from the get go. Starting with Ralph the sales associate, to Chris in finance, and to end it with my accessory purchases from their parts department. Ralph was a no pressure nice guy with a serious sense of humor. He made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire sales process, and even with a few laughs. Chris in finance was very professional,and hooked me up with a great rate.I wanted to load up my new baby with accessories and their parts department had EVERYTHING in stock! I will definitely be back when I'm ready for a new Hellcat!

clean facility friendly staff

by from RHODE ISLAND |

best buying expireance by far. We drove 2 hours to get there well worth it. We did most of negotiating over phone. this dealer gave me a great trade for my car very honest about all financing. They make you feel very comfortable with your purchase . its not just bussines to them. Very friendly and knowlegable staff. I highly recommend Artioli Dodge to ALL. It will be the first place I look for a new car going forward. Not only did I purchase a great car . I made a few new friends THANKS AGAIN THE SOUZAS

Great buying process!!

by from Holyoke,Ma |

I shopped around the western Mass. area for a Dodge challenger and Artioli Dodge was my last stop. Not only did they beat any of the Mass. dealership quotes,but I was able to get into a more expensive model for almost the same price as the challengers that were quoted to me in Mass. The buying experience was the best ever with low pressure and the salesperson Paul knew all about the car I was looking at and he helped get a price that I was very happy with. Secondly I was thanked by the owner personally for buying a car at his dealership this never happened at any other dealership. Again thanks for the everything and I will tell my family and friends to please go to Artioli Dodge for their next Dodge or Chrysler vehicle.

They were GREAT!!!!

by from Windsor, CT |

Review Sites are skewed. So easy for a competitor to play games... I have been a customer of Artioli's for over 10 years along with many of my friends. They are a Family dealership and the one time I had an issue, they took care of it ASAP. I would recommend them to anyone... You will not be disappointed!!!