Gale Toyota/Scion

50 Palomba Dr, Enfield, CT 06082

New 888-304-8796
Used 888-221-9409
Service 866-654-2892

A Family owned Toyota Dealer serving Connecticut and Massachusetts for 45 consecutive years!

What a great experience

by from Enfield, CT |

After having a dramtic experience with my previous car catching fire, I was caught in the market of buying a new car unexpectedly. I test drove a few different vehicles including the Nissan Maxima, Chevy Impala, Subaru Legacy, Ford Tourus the Honda Accord, and of course the Camry XSE. I love the Camry, but that isnt the only reason why I bought it. I bought it because Barbara and Mike were fantastic. Not only did they make the car buying experience seem simple, but answered all my questions, reviewed all the product knowledge of the car with me, and worked with me to get everything financed easily and quickly. A very warm thank you to them both. I highly recommend them to everyone looking to buy a new car.

May 14, 2015

Thanks for taking a moment to share your experience at Gale Toyota. Enjoy your new Camry!

Don't ask for karissa!

by from Springfield MA |

This woman should not be a managaer! She was very unprofessional and made me uncomfortable

Dealership Review

by from Hartford, Connecticut |

I am an African-American woman, who is an Environmentalist, Civil Rights Attorney and a member of the Hartford City Council. I found Gale Toyota Dealership through multiple searches for a new hybrid vehicle. These searches were conducted by my former husband, who is a manager at a dealership in the New Haven area. I was looking for a new Hybrid vehicle that was both reliable and cost efficient. An African-American woman by the name of Barbara Hodges was my Sales Representative at Gale Toyota. Ms. Hodges was an outstanding Sales Representative. I found her to be fair, patient, professional, well informed, and always on time for even impromptu meetings. She answered all of my questions, introduced me to outstanding staff, including Doug, who assisted me at length with my financing, and I even got to meet other staff, including the service staff who would be working with me once my vehicle needed to be serviced. Barbara Hodges made sure my first service appointment was made before I left, my vehicle was washed, clean and ready to roll, and my gas tank was full. She spent a considerable amount of time making sure that I knew how to start a hybrid vehicle, turn it off, dr4ive it, use the smart keys, and that I understood the importance of the key code in the event that I was out of town and lost my keys. She, of course, made sure that all of the required information was thoroughly understood, and even gave me directions as to how to get to the dealership. She was extremely patient, even though she had to deal with my former husband, who is a manager at a dealer manager in Connecticut. In two days, I was able to drive out with my new Toyota Cambry Hybrid, in the color I wanted, with all of the features that I wanted, and more importantly, Barbara Hodges explained to me, very patiently, exactly what I needed to know to have a positive ownership experience with my new Hybrid vehicle. Barbara Hodges is an extremely valuable asset to the Gale Toyota dealership, and she certainly made sure that I received fast, reliable and professional service, truly with a smile. Her sense of humor and sense of humanity really came through, as did Doug's, when he assisted me in completing my financial application and made sure that I had and understood all of the financial information and insurance options that I required prior to taking ownership of the vehicle. This was the quickest, and most positive experience I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle. I absolutely will be referring other customers to Gale Toyota in Enfield. Cynthia R. Jennings, Esq.

Service dept

by from Longmeadow,Mass |

Fantastic service dept. They are why we keep coming back. Everyone in the service dept is great. The new service manager Rich Golden is outstanding. Courteous and helpful.

Very High Expectations Exceeded

by from Stafford Springs, CT |

Please visit this dealership! Service Manager Rich Golden and Tech Tim Smith will not disappoint. This email was written to GM Mike Green after having my frame replaced on my mint condition 04 Toyota Tacoma.... Good Morning Mike, I am writing you to thank you and your Service Department for the service I received at your dealership. I am the owner of a 2004 Toyota Tacoma that had the extended warranty on the frame. Back in February, my frame unfortunately cracked. I immediately contacted Service Manager Rich Golden who was able to get me in, inspected my frame, had the warranty claim entered and approved and had me in a rental vehicle within that same day. After a 2 month wait for parts, it only took Rich?s team a day and a half to complete the job which exceeded my very high expectations. I would like to note that you should be very proud of Rich Golden and Tim Smith because they represent your dealership in a very positive and extremely professional manner. I can tell you that because of these individuals, I will be returning to your dealership in the future and will continue to speak very highly of the business that is conducted there. Thank you again and take care.

Very satisfied customer

by from Enfield, CT |

Recently I was driving my vehicle, and I heard some strange noises. I stopped at Gale Toyota to have the service department locate the cause of the problem. They immediately took my vehicle into the shop to examine it. A short time later, they informed me of the problems. I needed new brakes and my transaxle had to be replaced. My vehicle is a 2008 Highlander with 42,000 miles. The service manager, contacted Toyota and was informed that the transaxle would be replaced at no cost to me. I paid for the brakes to be replaced as this was normal wear. The service was prompt and repairs were to my satisfaction. Gale Toyota's service manager and his staff were friendly and courteous. They did a fine job with my vehicle. As a result, I will continue to have my vehicle serviced there and recommend them to others.

April 6, 2015

Thank you for the review. See you for your next service.

Service dept

by from Enfield,Ct |

Fantastic service dept. They are all about what having a car serviced is.No fears of high pressure or asking you to have things done that are really needed. Very honest. Everyone in that dept was wonderful. The service manager Richard was so friendly and helpful. Nice to see to see a manager who really cares and interacts with his customers.I will definitely keep going there.

Great service department

by from Enfield, CT |

I've purchased 2 Toyotas from Gale and have all my service done by them. Their service department is clean, the folks behind the counter are always nice. One day on the way to work, I had a serious problem stop me cold. I drove in and they were able to take care of me with a loaner car right away and fixed my car. The hours they are open make it very easy for me to find time for normal oil changes without having to leave work early. They have highly skilled technicians. I learned a long time ago that you can buy a car from anyone but it's the quality of the service department that keeps you as a customer. There are a lot of options for repairs but I choose to stay with Gale. And I found out the hard way while on vacation in Maryland that not all Toyota service depts are created equal.

April 2, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! It is extremely important to us that we take excellent care of our customers, and I'm so happy to hear that our service department has been able to help you with your repairs. Thank you for being such a loyal customer- we look forward to seeing you at your next oil change appointment!

Buying a new car.

by from Berlin,Ct |

the staff was extremely helpful. The did all the work necessary to purchase the new car and drive it off the lot in the same day.

April 1, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Gale Toyota! Michael Green General Manager

Oil change and check up

by from Enfield, ct |

We have been loyal customers for years. We have been very sastifiedjeanniesea

March 27, 2015

Thank you for the recent review. Our service department appreciates you visit.

Wonderful Experience

by from Wilton,CT |

I live 80 miles away from Gale Toyota. I saw a used car which was listed on Gale Toyota's website.. I had previously visited at least four other Toyota dealers in search of a 2013 Toyota. The difference with Gale Toyota is that they appreciate the time you took to come and visit them. Michael Mercier made the visit comfortable and was not an aggressive salesperson concerned with making his numbers. He was honest and took the time to listen to me. The Sales Supervisor was friendly and very accommodating. There was a small dent on the car and he enthusiastically declared that it could be fixed. After purchasing the car, Michael spent a considerable amount of time with us explaining various functions of the car. We were unfamiliar with many of the options since we have older cars. There was also a follow up call from Michael asking if we had any further concerns. I highly recommend using this Toyota dealer. I am very happy that we took the time to travel to Gale Toyota.

March 5, 2015

Thank You for the positive review. We're excited that your experience here at Gale Toyota was that wonderful. Please feel free to contact us at any time if we can further assist you. Thank you, Michael Mercier