Gale Toyota/Scion

50 Palomba Dr, Enfield, CT 06082

New 888-304-8796
Used 888-221-9409
Service 866-654-2892

A Family owned Toyota Dealer serving Connecticut and Massachusetts for 45 consecutive years!

Buying a new car

by from West Springfield, Ma. |

The people at Gale Toyota in Enfield, Conn. are a very special breed. It was the best car buying experience I or my wife have ever encountered in our 50 something years of living. We went to the Toyota sale going on until the end of Sept. and got a brand new XLE Camry, at a very good price, with very little haggling. Barbara our sales person was very helpful, extremely nice and very informed. Marcus the sales manager was very friendly. He made an extra effort to come and speak to us. We got the car we wanted, the price we wanted and when we went in to see Rich the finance manager he clearly explained all of our options and we picked the one that best fit our current situation, actually saving us money. Each time we were there it was a very comfortable relaxed atmosphere. Congratulations Gale. You are a great example of the way a car dealership should be run. Thank You Gale Toyota and all the very friendly people who work there. The Kwasnik's

Great customer service

by from Longmedow, MA |

Bought a car a few months ago, came to Gale by fate. Had an accident with my car right in front of the post office of the dealership, what are the chances of that. I needed a new car, went into the dealership and I was greeted by this young professional by name of Luis Rodriguez great kid amongst the others there, Well dressed and very tentative told him is was time. Luis say's to me I here to help, with all the stress I was in with losing a car to making a friend and new dealer I have the car I want and would recommend new buyers to Luis Thank you.

Review for Customer serivice

by from Vernon, CT |

I came to Gale after a bad accident totaled my car and I needed a new car. While I got the car I wanted, my salesman Michael Mercier, decided it was OK to have the car driven from another dealership, 166 miles, to Enfield. I was horrified it had so many miles on the car but I was callously treated and told this was no big deal. So I paid top price for a new 'used' car! I was in a bind with no car to drive home. I will never recommend Gale Toyota to anyone else or ever shop there again. They knew I needed a car and they used my unfortunate accident to sell this expensive 'used' car at a top price. This was a poor decision on their part not check to see if I would rather have the car transported via trailer rather than driven by someone else. I also told them no one drives my car. Buyers beware! They will do anything to sell a car but they have now lost a customer forever.

2014 Tacoma

by from Enfield,CT |

Gale Toyota: I would like to thank both Pat Filiault and Robert Kittell for their outstanding service. Both sales persons went above and beyond to make my purchase of a new 2014 Tacoma enjoyable and easy. Nice to be able to deal with both Sales and Service department staff that have been with the same dealership for many years and not someone new every 6 months. This tell you a lot about the dealership. Thanks again Gale Toyota. Kevin

Gale Toyota is the best. They earned our business.

by from Longmeadow, MA |

Barbara Hodges in sales expertly helped us through the evaluation process & guided us into terrific solutions to make getting 2 cars affordable. Very pleased..

Two vehicles in one week

by from New Hartford, CT |

We purchased two 4Runners in one week! My wife saw hers on a Monday and took delivery the next day. I liked it so much that I came back on Thursday to look at another one and went home with it that day. Our salesperson Barbara was great to work with. She handled everything quickly and professionally - even coming in on her day off when she heard that I was visiting the dealership to look at another 4Runner. The financing process was handled quickly and without unnecessary pressure to add an extended warranty or other items. The pricing was around/slightly above the published True Market Values of the vehicles. My only complaint was that the mileage on the demo vehicle that I purchased was not disclosed until I saw the odometer on the test drive. It had over 4,000 miles on it - had I known that when I called to inquire about the vehicle, I would not have made the hour drive to look at it. I recently had to take early retirement due to a medical disability and 4000 miles is about a years worth of driving for me, so I felt that the price of the vehicle should have been adjusted lower to compensate for it being used virtually as a rental vehicle (the GPS NAV system listed concert venues and restaurants in the recently searched locations). 4000 miles is far more than a "demo" in my opinion (that was a long test drive!). It had already lost the coveted 'new car smell'. Unfortunately, by that point I was 'hooked' and my emotions took over so I did buy it. The 4Runners were fairly clean when delivered, with one scratch on the fender of my wife's vehicle which was corrected and some unwashed areas on my 4Runner around the license plate and on the bumper. I would recommend buying from Gale Toyota, and would return if in the market for a new Toyota in the future. I would also recommend asking the mileage of any "new" vehicle ahead of time however.

Teamwork is key! Excellent Experiences

by from Windsor Locks, CT |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Gale Toyota. 2 Camry's and a Highlander. In all cases the teamwork between Scott and Shaun has been excellent. They make me feel at ease and there is no high pressure. They worked to help me get the best deal possible. The Camry's were new and I did not have to bring the cars for unscheduled services. The scheduled services are handled by a team of professionals who take the time to answer questions and don't pressure me to buy anything. The Highlander was bought 'Certified' and this vehicle has been a joy to drive and maintain. I have put many miles on this vehicle and needed to get new tires. They allowed me to make informed decisions and show me why certain repairs were needed. I feel confident returning to this dealership because they treat me as a person. Great job team! Keep up the good work.

All about honesty!! These guys rock!!!!!

by from Bristol,CT |

ok, I am a Toyota newbie. I have never owned one before. I've always had Chevy. However, my last car was a Dodge because I had a good deal on it. Yeah, right, so I thought!!!! It was always one problem after another. Someone recommended I go see John Doran at Gale Toyota, and trade in my Dodge before it loses too much value. I did that. I had seen a car on their website I was interested in. Walking in, I asked to speak with John and although he was not expecting me, he made sure I was in good hands. He introduced me to Shaun Stevens. How awesome is this guy!! This Gale Toyota team work TOGETHER to make sure you get the best deal possible and that you are COMPLETELY satisfied. I drove in there with a 2009 Dodge Journey, and drove out with a 2011 RAV4 Limited Edition. I am so proud of my new vehicle and I couldn't wait to tell my family and friends about the service and great customer care I received at Gale Toyota!! When I told them this was my first "Toyota", they replied with "first of many, you'll see!!" They are very confident in their product and they stand proud behind the Toyota make. Most of my family own Toyota's and wouldn't you know it, we all went to this same dealership!! That says it all!!!!!! And if you do decide to go, ask for John Doran or Shaun Stevens, and tell them Kim sent you!! :)

Excellent Experience

by from Connecticut |

I recently met with Shaun Stevens at Gale Toyota in Enfield, CT and had an excellent experience. Shaun was quick to realize my requests and went above and beyond to help me find the perfect car. The process of paperwork was done very quickly and conveniently and he was extremely professional and honest which made it very easy and enjoyable. I will definitely be referring friends and family to Shaun and Gale Toyota.

wonderful experience

by from stafford springs ct |

Gale Toyota made my car buying experience a pleasure! Bhavish walked me thru the steps to buy the car I really wanted. He was kind and patient since I was nervous and didn't understand the whole process. there was no pressure to buy a brand new car or the extra options available to me. All the staff showed manners and really tried to help where I needed it. I would recommend Gale Toyota and Bhavish to my friends and family. And I LOVE my new car! Thank you Gale Toyota

Life savers!!

by from Windsor Ct |

So my wife and I bought a prius last year at a dealership in Wallingford. After all the crazy winter storms, she realized that a prius is not meant for New Englanders. So doing research we found out that we were upside down on our loan by $10,000. That's right $10,000. The Prius has the worst resale value, and after only putting on 10,000 miles on it we were shocked about it all. We called up Gale Toyota and told them our problem. So we went the next day to see what they can do for us. We then meet up with Sales Representative Pat Filiault, who advised us on the what we can do to get out this crazy ordeal. Which was get into a lease and quickly pay off the negative equity on our car and drive a new car. My wife fell in love with the Venza and the way it handled, so we took it for a test drive. Well 4 hours later and we left with a brand new 2014 Venza with only 11 miles. Our payment is a bit high, but we now got out of a nasty situation, which would of turned out to be even more horrific if we had kept the car a few months longer. Thanks Gale for all of your help, looking to do more business with you guys.