Gale Toyota/Scion

50 Palomba Dr, Enfield, CT 06082

New 888-304-8796
Used 888-221-9409
Service 866-654-2892

A Family owned Toyota Dealer serving Connecticut and Massachusetts for 45 consecutive years!

2009 corolla and a 2013 tacoma

by from hampden, ma |

I bought my wifes' Corolla and my Tacoma from Ted Laraway at Gale Toyota and I thoroughly enjoyed dealing with this salesman and this dealership. I've purchased over 20 new vehicles in my lifetime and have dealt with over zealous high pressure sales people that used all the fancy talk and tactics to try to sell me a new car. Ted was the opposite, no pressure, makes buying easy. When I bought my Tacoma from Gale Toyota, one small part from the towing package was not there and I didn't notice it missing until 4 months later. I called Ted Laraway and explained that I needed the part. That same day Ted handed me the part and I thanked him a couple of times, he said "You're welcome but it's just part of my job." When I give my wifes car to my daughter you can bet that I will buy a Rav 4 from Ted Laraway at Gale Toyota!

Teamwork is key! Excellent Experiences

by from Windsor Locks, CT |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Gale Toyota. 2 Camry's and a Highlander. In all cases the teamwork between Scott and Shaun has been excellent. They make me feel at ease and there is no high pressure. They worked to help me get the best deal possible. The Camry's were new and I did not have to bring the cars for unscheduled services. The scheduled services are handled by a team of professionals who take the time to answer questions and don't pressure me to buy anything. The Highlander was bought 'Certified' and this vehicle has been a joy to drive and maintain. I have put many miles on this vehicle and needed to get new tires. They allowed me to make informed decisions and show me why certain repairs were needed. I feel confident returning to this dealership because they treat me as a person. Great job team! Keep up the good work.

All about honesty!! These guys rock!!!!!

by from Bristol,CT |

ok, I am a Toyota newbie. I have never owned one before. I've always had Chevy. However, my last car was a Dodge because I had a good deal on it. Yeah, right, so I thought!!!! It was always one problem after another. Someone recommended I go see John Doran at Gale Toyota, and trade in my Dodge before it loses too much value. I did that. I had seen a car on their website I was interested in. Walking in, I asked to speak with John and although he was not expecting me, he made sure I was in good hands. He introduced me to Shaun Stevens. How awesome is this guy!! This Gale Toyota team work TOGETHER to make sure you get the best deal possible and that you are COMPLETELY satisfied. I drove in there with a 2009 Dodge Journey, and drove out with a 2011 RAV4 Limited Edition. I am so proud of my new vehicle and I couldn't wait to tell my family and friends about the service and great customer care I received at Gale Toyota!! When I told them this was my first "Toyota", they replied with "first of many, you'll see!!" They are very confident in their product and they stand proud behind the Toyota make. Most of my family own Toyota's and wouldn't you know it, we all went to this same dealership!! That says it all!!!!!! And if you do decide to go, ask for John Doran or Shaun Stevens, and tell them Kim sent you!! :)

Excellent Experience

by from Connecticut |

I recently met with Shaun Stevens at Gale Toyota in Enfield, CT and had an excellent experience. Shaun was quick to realize my requests and went above and beyond to help me find the perfect car. The process of paperwork was done very quickly and conveniently and he was extremely professional and honest which made it very easy and enjoyable. I will definitely be referring friends and family to Shaun and Gale Toyota.

wonderful experience

by from stafford springs ct |

Gale Toyota made my car buying experience a pleasure! Bhavish walked me thru the steps to buy the car I really wanted. He was kind and patient since I was nervous and didn't understand the whole process. there was no pressure to buy a brand new car or the extra options available to me. All the staff showed manners and really tried to help where I needed it. I would recommend Gale Toyota and Bhavish to my friends and family. And I LOVE my new car! Thank you Gale Toyota

Life savers!!

by from Windsor Ct |

So my wife and I bought a prius last year at a dealership in Wallingford. After all the crazy winter storms, she realized that a prius is not meant for New Englanders. So doing research we found out that we were upside down on our loan by $10,000. That's right $10,000. The Prius has the worst resale value, and after only putting on 10,000 miles on it we were shocked about it all. We called up Gale Toyota and told them our problem. So we went the next day to see what they can do for us. We then meet up with Sales Representative Pat Filiault, who advised us on the what we can do to get out this crazy ordeal. Which was get into a lease and quickly pay off the negative equity on our car and drive a new car. My wife fell in love with the Venza and the way it handled, so we took it for a test drive. Well 4 hours later and we left with a brand new 2014 Venza with only 11 miles. Our payment is a bit high, but we now got out of a nasty situation, which would of turned out to be even more horrific if we had kept the car a few months longer. Thanks Gale for all of your help, looking to do more business with you guys.

Gale Toyota Review

by from Enfield, CT |

I visited this dealership to purchase a vehicle. The salesperson was very rude and inconsiderate. He answered his phone during our consultation and didn't seem to have any concern about our satisfaction with the service or process of purchasing the vehicle. When asked a question, the salesperson would beat around and not give a clear answer. The paperwork was incorrect with scribbling writing, inconsistent information and lack of clarity on the bill of sale to the point that the customer had to re-calculate the number. The overall process took 2.5 hours from walking in to walking out. The general manager would not answer questions when asked, and would give inconsistent information. Overall, I was very dissatisfied with the customer service and would not recommend this dealership.

Gale Toyota Review

by from Enfield, CT |

A great buying experience. Quick, efficient and very professional. Would return without a question.

Every Experience is Excellent

by from Enfield, CT |

From the first test drive, through the negotiation, loan and the administrative processes and especially the service process Gale always displays the ultimate professionalism. When I bought my truck there it was delivered to my driveway by 1 PM, with Brand new rubber on it. When I had a problem with the ignition switch on my old Camry the service manager came out with a new key in less than 10 minutes and I had a $7 solution. I can't say enough about how organized they are.

Gale Toyota

by from Longmradow, ma |

no gimmickery, straightforward, easy transaction, no work on my part to get the registration. Great service with 10% geezer discount