Gengras Volvo

Service 866-514-8519 Service 866-514-8519

LARGEST SELECTION, BEST PRICE, FRIENDLY SERVICE

Accommodating Dealership

by from Naugatuck |

Found my 2007 Mazda Miata MX5 on Cars.com. Called dealership told them of my interest and they held the car until I could get there the next day. With some usual bargaining, they accepted my offer and my dream of giving my wife a Mazda Miata MX5 Convertible for our 30th Wedding Anniversary became a reality. The car was beautifully clean inside and out and rins well. Great bunch of people and seems like a great, well organized dealership! Highly recommend but know what your looking for, know what the car is worth, and know what your willing to pay! They were very willing to negotiate a VERY Good Deal.

Truly Pleased With My Purchase Experience!!

by from Newington, CT |

I highly recommend that if you are looking for a quality car and a quality purchase experience, that you see the folks at Gengras Volvo in East Hartford. Everybody who worked with me genuinely strove to provide me the best buying option with the least amount of anxiety. Reilly (Sales Manager) was great at coordinating the team. Justin (Finance Officer) was a true professional and put together a package that was above and beyond what I expected. A special thanks to John Rita (Inventory Manager) who handled all of the details, both large and small. This was an absolutely seamless experience and I am very glad that I chose this dealership.

Friendly, knowledgeable salesman; great experience

by from Franklin,CT |

I had a very positive, relaxed experience leasing my 2016 Volvo S60. Craig Cheyne was great to work with and my husband and I were very satisfied. Everyone who we met at Gengras was friendly and accommodating. Justin in the finance department was very easy to work with as well. I would definitely recommend Gengras to anyone.

Great Customer Service

by from Hartford, CT |

Our Sales representative, John Gallagher He was extremely helpful in answering questions and going over different specs on all models we were looking for. Very knowledgeable and accommodating. This was our second purchase from John and would highly recommend and refer our friends and family to him.

Gengras Volvo responded to this review

March 26, 2016

Carey, Thank you so much for your review of our Volvo store and John! We want to thank you for using us time and time again and appreciate your business! We pride ourselves on rock star sales people like John and always strive to be the most knowledgeable and accommodating staff out there! Thanks again for this review and we hope you think of us for all your service and parts needs! Sincerely, Gerry McDonald GM of Gengras Volvo

hurt my credit

by from HARTFORD CONN |

I WENT INTO GENGRAS VOLVO BECAUSE I SAW A CAR ONLINE THAT ME AND MY WIFE WAS INTERESTED IN. THE SALESMEN WAS MANNERABLE, NOT PUSHY, WE DROVE TWO DIFFERENT VEHICLES AND CHOOSE ONE WE LIKED, I TOLD THEM I WOULD CHECK MY CREDIT UNION FIRST. THE NEXT DAY MY CREDIT UNION TURNED US DOWN. SO I TOLD THE SALESMAN TO PLEASE NOT MAKE A LOT OF CREDIT CHECKS, HE ASSURED ME THEY WOULD NOT MAKE ANY BECAUSE THEY DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THERE BANK. THE NEXT DAY I NOTICED 8 HARD INQUIRIES ON MY CREDIT, I CALLED THE BUSINESS MANAGER AND COMPLAINED, AND ASKED HIM NOT TO MAKE ANY MORE, THAT NIGHT THERE WAS ONE MORE ADDED. I CALLED THE CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY AND THEY SAID HAVE THE DEALERSHIP WRITE A LETTER, SAYING THEY WERE ONE TO INITATE THE CREDIT CHECKS AND THEY WOULD REMOVE THEM. I CALLED AND EMAILED THE BUSINESS MANAGER, BUT THEY WOULD NOT HELP ME. MY CREDIT SCORE DROPPED 11 POINTS, NOW THE HARD INQUIRIES WILL REMAIN FOR TWO YEARS.

Gengras Volvo responded to this review

December 11, 2015

Leroy, Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. I apologize for the breakdown in communication with our finance manager. When a customer submits an application, the application is submitted to all our banks. Our ultimate goal is for our customer to drive away in the vehicle of their choice. I apologize that this did not happen and for the miscommunication. If you would like to discuss this, further please contact me at 860-727-6203 or gmcdonald@gengras.net. Gerry McDonald General Manager

Straight-forward, honest, respectfully polite

by from Westport, ct |

Traveled 1 1/2 to get car. I was prepared to drive away if necessary. Left with a great impression, and a good car at a reasonable price.

Great sales people

by from Windham Center, CT |

I was looking for a 2010 Volvo with light interior and light color outside. With the help of Alan and Mike Green, they found one(in NJ) with tan interior and blue outside color and the car is in great shape, I love it. Mike help me out with syncing my phone to the cars bluetooth and also making voice phone call just by pushing a button. I really like Gengras Volvo, the people are all very helpful and nice to deal with.