Gengras Volvo

Service 866-514-8519

LARGEST SELECTION, BEST PRICE, FRIENDLY SERVICE

Accommodating Dealership

by from Naugatuck |

Found my 2007 Mazda Miata MX5 on Cars.com. Called dealership told them of my interest and they held the car until I could get there the next day. With some usual bargaining, they accepted my offer and my dream of giving my wife a Mazda Miata MX5 Convertible for our 30th Wedding Anniversary became a reality. The car was beautifully clean inside and out and rins well. Great bunch of people and seems like a great, well organized dealership! Highly recommend but know what your looking for, know what the car is worth, and know what your willing to pay! They were very willing to negotiate a VERY Good Deal.

Straight-forward, honest, respectfully polite

by from Westport, ct |

Traveled 1 1/2 to get car. I was prepared to drive away if necessary. Left with a great impression, and a good car at a reasonable price.

Great sales people

by from Windham Center, CT |

I was looking for a 2010 Volvo with light interior and light color outside. With the help of Alan and Mike Green, they found one(in NJ) with tan interior and blue outside color and the car is in great shape, I love it. Mike help me out with syncing my phone to the cars bluetooth and also making voice phone call just by pushing a button. I really like Gengras Volvo, the people are all very helpful and nice to deal with.