Hoffman Honda

New 855-211-6747
Used 888-929-2313
Service 855-211-6748

Driven By Trust

best price excellent staff - highly recommend

by from great barrington ma. |

just bought 2014 honda crv -sarah at hoffman honda was extremely helpful as was the guy who helped us with financing. they really couldn't have been better and the dealership is clean and convenient. we shopped around by internet and were willing to go pretty far for the best price. hoffman gave us the best price and a good price for our trade in. dealerships can be pretty bad but our experience here was perfect. very comfortable and relaxed. sarah was knowledgeable, helpful, easy to work with, and available. we landed there because of price but look forward to going back. the location is great with shopping nearby so that repairs will be convenient. A+

Excellent Sales and Service for many years!

by from Bloomfield, CT |

I recently traded in my CRV for a Pilot because of an excellent "trade-in" promotion offering. The sales representative, Ronnie, was very helpful and knowledgable. Michael, the Finance representative, was very accommodating. I feel very confident that I have made the right decision and that Hoffman Honda is my car dealership of choice.

September 12, 2014

Hi Pat, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Honda for your recent purchase as well as your "dealership of choice" for the years ahead. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to continuing to provide outstanding service when you bring your Pilot in for maintenance. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

"Great Buying Experience" is a Understatement

by from Trumbull, CT |

I went on Edmunds.com Put my request for a quote out to 5 Honda dealers. The first to respomd was Hoffman Honda. The best at communication back & forth to negotiate the purchase was Hoffman. The BEST price was Hoffman. Hoffman Honda made the whole buying experience the easiest I've ever had. Jason, T.J., Jessica and Mike all worked as a team to get me a great car at a fantastic price. Best off there was no hard sell. I could not be any happier with my choice in cars or in the dealer I chose. Hoffman has my business from now on.

September 12, 2014

Hello Lew, Thank you so much for choosing Hoffman Honda. We sincerely appreciate you as our customer and the feedback you have provided about your experience. Enjoy your new vehicle and let us know if you have any questions or concerns at any time. We look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Best Price, Great Service

by from Hamden, CT |

Hoffman Honda provided such a great price for a CRV-LX and the process was so easy I kept waiting for the catch. Well, there was none. Ashley E. in internet sales responded quickly and offered every piece of information I needed to determine the out the door price. Ron B. of sales followed up with the test drive and I picked up the car 2 days later. Or I should say that Ron volunteered to drive me to the dealership from my home which is a 45 minute trip. It was service that I would only have expected from a more expensive car dealership. And there is free 2 year maintenance.

September 12, 2014

Hello MJ, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Honda for your recent CR-V purchase. We appreciate your feedback about working with both Ashley in our Business Development Center and Ron, your Honda sales associate. It is always a pleasure to provide an excellent customer experience and we look forward to doing the same when you bring your CR-V to our service department for scheduled maintenance. See you then! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Excellent customer service and great price

by from Simsbury, CT |

My wife and I were initially interested in purchasing a 2014 Camry. After visiting the Hoffman Toyota dealership we decided to walk over to Hoffman Honda to see what it had to offer. That's when we met Sarah. She is extremely knowledgeable and very easy to work with us. More importantly, we never felt hurried. Sarah encouraged us to take our time in making a final decision. We are especially appreciative that she arranged for us to take several road tests, including an extended road test with a Honda Accord that we ultimately decided to purchase. In summary, Sarah's assistance, coupled with a great price and a generous appraisal for our trade-in made for an excellent buying experience. We highly recommend Hoffman Honda.

August 28, 2014

Thank you for choosing Hoffman Honda for your recent purchase of a new Accord. We appreciate your feedback about working with Sarah as well. We are here whenever you have questions and look forward to helping you keep your Accord running beautifully. Enjoy your Honda and thank you again for choosing Hoffman! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Wonderful staff

by from Plymouth, Ct. |

Sara was great, She helped me so much to get the car I wanted with a fair price. Michael handled the fiancial end well

July 31, 2014

Hi Pat, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Honda for your recent purchase! It is great to hear that Sarah helped you find exactly what you were looking for and that Mike made the financial process go smoothly as well. We trust you will enjoy your new Honda and look forward to seeing you when it is time for scheduled maintenance! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Excellent service

by from Hartford , CT |

I just purchased a new 2014 Honda Pilot touring, And my experience was great . Because of the recommendation from Rocky help me to make right choice. The staff was excellent from the start to the end of the purchase .

July 9, 2014

Hi there! Thank you for choosing Hoffman Honda for your recent Pilot Touring purchase. It is great to hear that our Assistant Service Manager, Rocky, was able to assist you in the decision-making process. We know the purchase of a vehicle is a big commitment and much consideration goes into that process. We look forward to helping keep your Pilot in excellent running condition too. Enjoy! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

My latest Honda CRV

by from East Granby, CT |

I just purchased a new 2014 Honda CRV and the whole process was painless and professional. I have dealt with Hoffman many times over the years, and I come back because, as a female purchaser, I am always treated with respect. This has not been the case with other auto dealers in the area. They bend over backwards to help you and have wonderful follow up.

July 9, 2014

Hello Marilyn, Thank you so much for continuing to choose Hoffman Honda for your vehicle needs. We trust you will be loving your new CR-V for years to come, and we are here to help keep it running beautifully too. Thanks for your feedback and we will see you again soon. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great car; great service

by from Avon, CT |

I hadn't bought a car in 16 years but when my Volvo sedan finally began to stall, I knew it was time to start looking around. The folks at Hoffman Honda, particularly TJ and David who I worked with directly, were great. I wasn't looking forward to buying a new car but they made the process easy and enjoyable. And I love my new Accord Hybrid which I look forward to driving and saving gas with for many years to come.

July 9, 2014

Hello Satisfied, We appreciate you choosing Hoffman Honda for your recent Accord Hybrid purchase. We know you will have many years ahead with the Honda as they are built to last through many miles (and they are fun to drive!). Thank you for your feedback about your purchase process. We trust that your experience in our service department will also meet or exceed your expectations. See you when it is time for scheduled maintenance. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Right Choice!!

by from Unionville CT |

Bought a new 2014 Honda CRV-EXL on May 31st. Marcel Thomas was our sales contact, and was very helpful with the selection process. His explanations, clarifications and demonstrations of the vehicle's features confirmed we made the right choice. Dave, the sales manager, was also very helpful in our decision making process. Overall, we were very impressed with both the personnel we dealt with and the dealership overall.

July 9, 2014

Hello Leftfield, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Honda for your recent CR-V purchase! We appreciate your feedback about working with Marcell and Dave through the process. Enjoy your vehicle and let us know if you ever have any questions. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Excellent staff - Highly Recommend

by from Orange, CT |

Just bought a 2014 Honda Accord EX. Simon was extremely helpful (even came in on his day off to meet with me at my convenience) and was professional, easy to work with and personable. Chris (in finance) was also great and knowledgeable. Was friendly and took time to explain everything to me. Hoffman gave me the best price on my trade-in and on the new car. I will definitely go back to Hoffman in the future and recommend them to others.

May 30, 2014

Hi JBJ, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Honda for your recent Accord purchase! We appreciate your feedback about working with both Simon and Chris as well! It is important to us that or customers receive a great product at a competitive price and the best customer service. We trust you are enjoying your Accord. Please let us know if you have questions any time. It will be our pleasure to assist. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Hoffman ... Driven by Trust.