Hoffman Honda

Service 855-211-6748 Service 855-211-6748

Driven By Trust

A great experience with Hoffman

by from West Hartford, CT |

This is the second car we've bought from Hoffman Honda because they make the whole process feel more like buying a car from a friend rather than a dealer - no pressure, no come-ons, simply polite and engaged people trying to make the experience pleasant. TJ Kudla treated us wonderfully, making sure we could make an informed decision about the model that was best for us. The negotiations were quick and completely painless - and he even came to our house to have us sign a form we forgot. Thanks also to Jen DiPinto and David Ezedine who were terrific in helping us through the process. There's no question where we'll go when it's time to replace our other car.

August 26, 2015

Hi Rob and Betsey, Thank you so much for continuing to choose Hoffman Honda. We appreciate your comments on working with TJ and are pleased that you felt you were buying a car from a friend. Our Honda team is dedicated to ensuring you are informed and comfortable with your new vehicle. Let us know if you have any questions or service needs. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

HONEST

by from Franconia, NH |

Wonderful experience working with Jeff Berselli at Hoffman. He has been the nicest and most honest car salesman I have ever worked with. Unfortunately, I did not ultimately purchase a car from him because I am a NH resident and it made more sense to purchase in NH. However, he worked with me through the entire sales process, from test drive just up to purchasing and he was able to send me to a dealership in NH to finalize the deal. Jeff knew it would be better for me to purchase in NH and was honest enough to say so. I can't thank him enough for being a good guy.

Happy Customer

by from Farmington, CT |

We were very satisfied with our recent experience at Hoffman Honda. Mike Beltran helped our sales process, we found him to be very organized, efficient and accommodating. The whole Hoffman team worked to meet our needs in the best way possible and we're very appreciative for all the efforts. Thanks, this was our best experience purchasing a car in the past 20 years.

January 12, 2016

Hi New Customers, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Honda and sharing your feedback on your recent experience. Our team is dedicated to providing an exceptional experience at every experience. We appreciate you and are pleased you had the best car purchasing experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

by from New Britain, Connecticut |

Mike was very helpful and understanding to my needs. He worked fast and was diligent. He helped me execute the loan process quick and fast. He got me the right car for the right price, I am very pleased with my purchase and I would highly recommend Mike to anyone who is looking to purchase a car. Thanks so much Mike!, -Elizabeth

January 8, 2016

Hi Elizabeth, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Honda and sharing your feedback on our sales consultant Mike Beltran. He is always happy to go above and beyond to ensure you are completely satisfied with your new vehicle. We appreciate you sharing your story and look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Fabulous Experience with Janetta Marrero

by from Avon, CT |

I brought my Honda Pilot in for fluid changing as well as Head Light Restoration and Janetta Marrero did a fabulous job of informing me of all services and the costs associated with them prior to having them done. She provided excellent service and went above and beyond my expectations. Having just moved from the Southwest to Connecticut, I am happy to find that Hoffman Honda delivers the quality of service that we have all come to know with owning a Honda vehicle.

December 24, 2015

Hi BridgitL, Thank you for trusting Hoffman Honda and sharing your feedback on Janetta Marrero. Your satisfaction is important to our team and we are pleased to read that your expectations were exceeded. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Happy Holidays! Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Awesome service dept

by from west hartford |

Hoffman Honda's service department is awesome. Janetta Marrero and service team took care of my 2001 Honda CRV like no other dealership. This was my first visit to Hoffman and it certainly won't be my last. Although I didn't purchase the car from them they treated me like I had been a customer for years. I had a major problem with my CRV but I wasn't willing to give it up since it's been a great car for me. Well, Schaller brushed me aside and bascially told me to say good bye to the CRV.. After doing some research I though I'd give Hoffman a try as i was looking for a second opnion. Boy,I'm glad i did. They took the time to pinpoint the problem and told me what could be done to fix my CRV. Janetta Marreo worked diligently to get me all the facts so that i could make an informed decision. There was no rushing on her part and she explained everything to me. She also provided me with a loaner on such short notice. Not many dealerships provide loaners anymore. Well, it's been over a month now and my car is running as smoothly as ever. Thank you Janetta and the rest of the service team for a job well done. Keep up the good work and don't ever change the way you treat your customers.

December 24, 2015

Hi fg, Thank you for trusting Hoffman Honda service! We are very pleased to hear that our Honda team was able to address your concern with your CRV and it is running smoothly. Janetta is dedicated to ensuring your vehicle is running safely and efficiently. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again. Happy Holidays! Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

A Positive Experience

by from Granby,CT |

I visited this dealership about a month ago looking for a new CRV. Joe Tramuta worked with me as we tried to find the right car. Ultimately I wound up leasing a car from another dealer due to Hoffman not having the color car we were looking for which was an important consideration. I have worked with Joe before and find him consistently easy to work with and motivated to please you as a customer.He can be quite entertaining as well, with a great sense of humor that fosters a human connection which eases the tension of going about the serious business of buying a new car..Unfortunatly, the bottom line is if the dealer doesn't have the car your looking for you have to go elseware.

December 19, 2015

Hi Tom, Thank you for considering Hoffman Honda during your vehicle search. We appreciate your positive comments on working with Joe Tramuta. Our Honda team is committed to providing an exceptional experience at every visit. Let us know if you have any questions or service needs. Happy Holidays! Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Service you can trust

by from Avon CT |

I found the service in Honda Hoffman is excellent. They don't try to rip you off to get your fee for service at a highest possible price. They actually looking ahead to fix your car at reasonable price so you would come back in case you need their help and looking to keep you as a long term customer. They do reward the customer who does all the necessary and recommended maintenance. I had 2 Honda cars and my 3rd one will be again Honda. My warranty finished and something that was broken was fixed at a portion of a price. I came to dealership with 3 kids ages from 3 to 14 and they were all occupied while waiting - the older kids went on computers and little one to the play room. we later got a ride home while they worked to make necessary repairs. It was efficient and professional. I wanted to thank Janetta Marrero who was our service advisor.

November 11, 2015

Hello LizaCustomer, Thank you for trusting Hoffman Honda service. We appreciate your feedback on working with Janetta. Our Honda team is committed to ensuring your vehicle is running efficiently while you and your family enjoy our customer lounge. We appreciate you and look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust