Hoffman Lexus

750 Connecticut Blvd, East Hartford, CT 06108

New 888-718-4436 New 888-718-4436
Used 888-721-4552 Used 888-721-4552
Service 888-718-0277 Service 888-718-0277

Hoffman Lexus Driven by trust.

Best new car purchase experience ever!

by from Glastonbury, CT |

Over the past 24 years, I have purchased 14 new cars as my job requires me to drive in excess of 50,000 miles annually. Last Wednesday night, as my Audi Q5 was being serviced, I visited Hoffman Lexus in East Hartford, CT. There I met Ryan Mendez, previewed a 2016 RX350 and made an appointment to drive the car the next day. Ryan knew I had limited time to spend and after a great test drive, within 5 minutes, had put together a very fair deal, taking my Audi in trade. He handled everything else: financing, insurance and registration. The delivery that Saturday was stress free and it became very clear to me that at Hoffman Lexus, Customer Service is PARAMOUNT. From Ryan, to Peter and Rebecca, each one was a real pleasure to deal with. Given my high mileage job, it is clear that I will be a frequent visitor to the Service Center as the car comes in for maintenance. I have no doubt that the Customer Service I've already experienced will continue there. In my opinion, Hoffman Lexus stands head and shoulders above the rest.

December 19, 2015

Hi CSM, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus to purchase your new 2016 RX350! We very much appreciate your feedback on Ryan, Peter and Rebecca. They are a great team that strives to ensure you have an exceptional experience with us at every visit. We trust you are enjoying your new Lexus and look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance. Happy Holidays! Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great Car Shopping Experience

by from Bloomfield,CT |

My experience at Hoffman Lexus was simply the best my salesman Woody Hammonds was extremly nice and very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in. The dealership was very clean and the lounge area was very nice I was very impressed I cannot say how happy I was when I drove home in my new SUV thank you Woody for your patience and it was a pleasure having you as my saleman.

excellent customer service

by from windsor,ct |

I went to hoffman used cars and met Marco Ortiz his customer service skills are very excellent. He explained everything with details from the car to the contract and price and he make sure that all my needs were met. I would definitely recommend marco to my friends. His customer service skills were very good he was nice,educated and knowledgeable. I overall had a wonderful experience.

Excellent customer service

by from Newington, ct |

I recently purchased my car from this dealership. I had an excellent experience starting from the test drive to finalizing and buying the car. They are very professional and they listen to the customer and do everything to make sure the customer is satisfied completely. Will recommend anyone to this dealership to buy or lease their cars...

January 8, 2016

Hello AD, We appreciate you sharing your feedback on our Lexus team. Your satisfaction is important to our team and we are pleased to read you had an excellent experience. Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

To Bowtie Eddie

by from West Hartford, CT |

Just received our ES350 on my dads 65th birthday with a big bow tie on top capping off the birthday surprise. I worked with Bowtie Eddie which has been excellent in providing us the correct information about each vehicle we looked at. Eddie was never pushy, he was courteous and highly professional. I would recommend Eddie to anyone who wants to buy a new Lexus at Hoffman. Eddie was responsive to my queries and it was a pleasure working with him. Alex

January 8, 2016

Hello Alex, We appreciate your feedback on Bowtie Eddie. He is always happy to go above and beyond to ensure his customer's are completely happy. We hope your father had an excellent birthday! Let us know any time you have questions or service needs. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Bow tie Eddie

by from Hartford ct |

From the moment we got out of our car , we were meet by salesman , bow tie Eddie. Eddie was attentive, passionate and understand. He sure knows the product and spent hours with us explaining so we understood the car. When we pick up the Vehicle he was right there. The next day he called to see if we had any questions. We are sure we have made a new friend. Here the best to you.

January 8, 2016

Hi Maryann6, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus and sharing your feedback on Bow Tie Eddie. He is always happy to share his passion for the brand and ensure you are satisfied with your vehicle. We are here for you when ever you need us and are committed to providing an exceptional experience. We look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great value - knowledgable sales rep

by from Western Mass. |

Mike the sales rep was great !! - He knew a lot about the cars I was looking at - but no pressure. I had been looking for a vehicle to meet my particular needs for months (a reliable comfortable car with 4 or all wheel drive, leather, and room for my sound equipment) and found the best overall value at the Hoffman Lexus.

December 19, 2015

Hello Lawrence, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus and sharing your feedback on our sales consultant Mike. Our Lexus team is dedicated to ensuring you are well informed, comfortable and completely satisfied with your vehicle. We are pleased you were able to find exactly what you were looking for and trust you are enjoying your new vehicle. Happy Holidays! Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Professional and exceptional customer service

by from Granby, CT |

Bill Jones at Hoffman goes above and beyond to make sure you leave a satisfied customer and that you feel like your part of the Hoffman family!!!! That kind of personalized service is hard to find.

December 19, 2015

Hi yoga girl, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus and welcome to the Hoffman family! Bill is always happy to go above and beyond to ensure you are completely satisfied. We trust you are loving your new vehicle and look forward to seeing you again. Happy Holidays! Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Ryan Mendez is the Best!

by from Farmington Ct |

Ryan is the quintissential salesman! Not pushy, concerned about our needs and concerns. Made the purchase a pleasurable experience, Initatially dealt with Evan who passed us to Ryan. Our good fortune!

November 25, 2015

Hi, Thank you for continuing to choose Hoffman Lexus! We are thrilled to hear this experience was your best by far. We have to agree Ryan is awesome and he is always happy to go above and beyond to ensure you are satisfied with your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Bad experience

by from Trumbull, CT |

On Nov 5, 2015 around 2pm I called Hoffman Lexus and got an appointment for 6:30pm same day to see a Certified pre-owned RX350. Provided my name & phone no on phone and when I reached the dealership around 6pm, they said the vehicle is sold. I travelled 60 miles and they did not even have the courtesy to call and notify me. Sales person said he was told about our visit just 15mins prior to our arrival and felt sorry. Not happy with how it turned out and I am not likely to go back nor recommend this dealer to any of my friends.

November 25, 2015

Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus and sharing your feedback about your recent visit. We sincerely apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations. It is important that our customers feel valued and respected and we sincerely appreciate that you chose Hoffman Lexus during your vehicle search. I have been made aware by our sales manager Walter that the vehicle you had an appointment on was sold prior to your appointment. We called the phone number you provided but could not get a hold of you before you made it to our store. We value your time and are truly sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. We are here for you and would love the opportunity to assist you in your vehicle search. You can reach a member of our Lexus team at (860) 525-3987. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.