750 Connecticut Blvd, East Hartford, CT 06108

New 888-718-4436
Used 888-721-4552
Service 888-718-0277

Hoffman Lexus Driven by trust.

Third car from Hoffman between the two of us!

by from Glastonbury, CT |

We contacted Lexus through the intenet and promptly had a meeting set up with Karan Singh. We met with him and had a test drive of the Lexus GX. He has such a calm and patient personality--he went over all aspects of the car and the great service we would receive from Hoffman. We already bought two Camry's from Hoffman Toyota, so we know about the great service--but to be honest, Hoffman Lexus goes a little bit more above and beyond with their VIP treatment of clients. Anyway, we loved the GX and of course wanted it immediately. Karan was SO nice and patient and knowledgable! He explained that Lexus wasn't producing them quickly enough to keep up with the demand. (We know this for fact, after calling many other New England dealers). We picked up our GX in the middle of a snow storm (they were open) and couldn't be happier with our experience. Karan kept us updated on the arrival of our car and always answered our emails promptly (and there were MANY emails from us!). We would recommend Karan and Hoffman to our best friends and family!

Pre-Owned Vehicle

by from berlin |

We met Eddie who was newer to the game and was as nice as could be... He helped us into our pre-owned vehicle which is a beautiful machine.. Our experience was further enhanced with Mr. Ramos in Financing... It was later in the night and he was a professional and FAST as could be... And VERY Friendly.. Great People all around...

May 28, 2015

Hi Jeff, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus for your recent purchase. We appreciate your feedback on working with our Lexus team. Our staff is dedicated to ensuring you have an exceptional experience at every visit. We trust you are loving your new Lexus and look forward to servicing your vehicle at your next scheduled maintenance. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

The Best Dealership in CT!!

by from Avon, CT |

Kind, Quick, Making Deals Happen and Making People HAPPY! Love this dealership!

May 28, 2015

Hi Missy, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus for your recent purchase. We appreciate your positive feedback on our Lexus team and are here for you anytime you need us! Thanks again and we will see you when your Lexus is in for service. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Awesome Dealer

by from Hamden, CT |

Hoffman is excellent, they work very hard to get you a great deal. Ethan owes me a tank of gas... but this is a top quality dealer like lexus is supporsed to stand for. This is my second Lexus so top service is expected and delivered at Hoffmain, Thanks again. Marvin 2015 RX350

May 28, 2015

Hello Marvin RX350,Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus and providing us feedback on your most recent purchase. As you know from your previous Lexus our staff is dedicated to ensuring you have an exceptional experience as well as keeping your vehicle running beautifully for the years ahead. We trust you are loving your new Lexus RX350 Thanks again and we will see you when your Lexus Rx350 is in for service. Kind regards, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great experience with Hoffman Lexus.

by from Manchester, CT |

I have purchased three cars from Hoffman Lexus, and I would have to tell you it's the best dealership I've ever dealt with. They know how to make the customer feel good, and Kevin Warriner, Kevin Schoffield and Al Ramos were terrific to work with. I would recommend Hoffman to anybody and give them an A plus for sales and service.

Customer service is above and beyond at Hoffman

by from Hartford, CT |

I was interested in a pre-owned Acura TSX. My brother called the dealership to setup a time to come see the car and spoke with Ryan Mendez. Ryan assured us that the car would be on and ready to go when we got there. As promised, when we got there the car was ready to go. Ralph Guzzi was quick to greet us at to door and offered to go out with us for a test drive because when we arrived since Ryan was busy helping another client. We decided do the test drive then and the experience was a very pleasant one. I was really able to get a feel for how the car drove. After the test drive, Ryan was available so we sat with him to discuss the details of the car. In the meantime Ralph appraised my car to give me an idea of what I could get for it if I traded it in. At this time, I let Ryan know that I was NOT looking to buy that day but, that I was very interested in the car. I told Ryan that I was planning on looking at a few other options before I made a decision. Ryan inquired about the other cars I was planning to look at and he was very straightforward with me. He never made me feel pressured or uncomfortable. When Ralph came back with information about my trade in, I was pleased to find out that they were willing to offer me more for the car than I had expected. Ryan also explained to me that although I was planning on looking at other cars, the one I had been looking at had been sitting on the lot for long enough that I would be getting it for below market value. They gave me print outs with the numbers and the car faxes so that I could review all of the information myself. This sealed the deal for me and even though I was set on not purchasing that day, I knew the deal was a good one and was not to be passed up. However, I was hesitant to tell them that I had changed my mind so quickly and I think that Ryan was able to sense that. He asked me if I would like to take some time to discuss things with my brother and he also gave me the keys to the car to take another look around to make sure that it was something that I really wanted. I checked out the car again and after talking it over with my brother we both decided that it felt right and so I let Ryan know that I was going to buy. Ryan ran my credit and got things setup with Peter Quagliaroli in finance. Peter was also great and very informative regarding my financing and warranty options. Overall, the experience was excellent and rather quick, not because I was rushed, but rather because I was given a great deal. I went in on Saturday around 4, just looking to test drive and left around 6 having purchased a new (to me) car. However, I did not leave with the car that day since I did not have the title to my car with me at the time of purchase. We decided that I would come back to pick it up on Monday (weather pending since heavy snow was expected). Ryan called me around 1pm today (Monday 2/9) to let me know that I could come anytime to pickup the car. I asked if I could come around 4 since I was snowed in and was waiting for my landlord to come remove the snow from my driveway. Ryan said that was fine. I left my house a bit after 4 to go pickup my car, however, on the way, due to the wintery weather conditions, I hit some black ice. My car spun out, about 180 degrees, and I hit a snow bank on the other side of the highway, leaving my car facing the wrong way on 84. Luckily no one was injured and no other cars were involved. It could have been much worse, but unfortunately, there was some damage to the back bumper of my car. My brother called Ryan to let him know what happened and his first question was, "are you guys ok?" He was more concerned about our well being than the condition of the trade in. They did acknowledge the damage when I got there but they never mentioned what it would cost to fix it in front of me. They chose to put their client, the person, before the money, and for that I am truly grateful. I had a wonderful experience working with that guys at Hoffman Lexus!

May 28, 2015

Hi Colleen, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus for your recent purchase. We are thrilled to read about your excellent experience with Ryan, Ralph and Peter. Our Lexus staff is always happy to go above and beyond to ensure you are satisfied. We are pleased to hear that no one was hurt during your accident. Our customers well being always comes first. We trust you are enjoying your TSX and look forward to servicing your vehicle to keep it running beautifully. We value what our customers have to say and sincerely thank you for sharing your story. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great experience

by from North Haven CT. |

Just a pleasure to deal with I am in the customer service business and I appreciate good service.Walter and Al and the rest of the staff were on point.

May 28, 2015

Hi Domenic, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus. We are so pleased to read your feedback on our Lexus team. It is important to us to ensure our customers receive excellent service. We trust you are enjoying your new Lexus and look forward to seeing you again when you are in for maintenance. Thank you for sharing your story. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Satisfied Return Customer

by from Manchester, CT |

I completed my new lease with Kevin Schofield on Monday, and it was the easiest, my professional auto purchase/lease situation I have had in over 20 great years of leasing vehciles through Hoffman. Very professional, very caring, very service oriented. Cannot say enough good things about my experience.

excellent experience

by from meriden,ct |

Salesman ryan mendez gave me a great experience. It was my first time buying a car and was very sceptical of car salesman but he helped me find the right car at the right price. Then to top it of the finance dept. Was able to get me a great rate and wouldnt take no for answer when it came to banks approval. I had a budget and it definitely got met i am completely happy with the services hoffman lexus and these 2 great guys did for me

November 25, 2014

Hello Abniel, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus for your first car buying experience! We are thrilled that Ryan helped you get the best vehicle within your budget. Any time you have questions please give him or any of our service advisors a call. We look forward to helping you keep your vehicle in great condition for the many years ahead! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Outstanding Dealership!

by from Hartford Ct |

Can't say enough about the quality of the team at Hoffman's. Michael Pease is an outstanding sales rep and is credible and trustworthy. Rebecca did a great job taking me through the car features and the business manager did an excellent job of taking me through my options and the sales process.

November 25, 2014

Hi John, Thank you for your feedback about working with Michael, Rebecca and the rest of our Hoffman Lexus team! We trust you are loving your new Lexus and we're here to answer any questions you may have about the features and technology. Thank you again for choosing Hoffman! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

by from Manchester, CT |

Lexus makes an excellent car. We just recently purchased our third Lexus from Hoffman. The service we received there was excellent. The minute we walked through the door everyone on the staff was so accommodating. We talk with Ralph Guzzi and explain to him what we were looking for in a new car. After the test drive with Matt Linnell we were well on our way to purchasing that new car. Rebecca Halprin did an excellent job explaining the navigation system to me and programming in my radio stations and cell phone. A special thanks to Ryan Mendez for helping me with setting up the remote starter. I was so nervous trying to enter the information into the system that he needed to get it working but he stepped right in and took over and everything went perfect. Oh let me not forget to mention Mr. Al Ramos (financing). Thanks to all of you for taking good care of us with the purchase of a new Lexus.

November 4, 2014

Hello Faye, Thank you for being a loyal Hoffman Lexus customer! We are so pleased to read your feedback about working with Ralph, Matt, Rebecca, Ryan and Al. We are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for you every time you visit and trust that you will be equally as pleased when you bring your vehicle in for service. Give us a call or stop in any time you have a question. We are here for you! Thanks again for choosing Hoffman. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust