750 Connecticut Blvd, East Hartford, CT 06108

New 888-718-4436
Used 888-721-4552
Service 888-718-0277

Hoffman Lexus Driven by trust.

Third car from Hoffman between the two of us!

by from Glastonbury, CT |

We contacted Lexus through the intenet and promptly had a meeting set up with Karan Singh. We met with him and had a test drive of the Lexus GX. He has such a calm and patient personality--he went over all aspects of the car and the great service we would receive from Hoffman. We already bought two Camry's from Hoffman Toyota, so we know about the great service--but to be honest, Hoffman Lexus goes a little bit more above and beyond with their VIP treatment of clients. Anyway, we loved the GX and of course wanted it immediately. Karan was SO nice and patient and knowledgable! He explained that Lexus wasn't producing them quickly enough to keep up with the demand. (We know this for fact, after calling many other New England dealers). We picked up our GX in the middle of a snow storm (they were open) and couldn't be happier with our experience. Karan kept us updated on the arrival of our car and always answered our emails promptly (and there were MANY emails from us!). We would recommend Karan and Hoffman to our best friends and family!

Hoffman Lexus is the best

by from West Hartford, CT |

This was by far the best car leasing experience that I've ever had. The team at Hoffman Lexus exceeded my expectations. I am so happy that I decided to lease my Lexus from Hoffman. I received first class service from everyone that I came in contact with. They even have a specialist to explain the vehicle electronics. I left with my blue tooth programmed to recognize my cell phone, my navigation system programmed to my home and my favorite radio station set up. I could not have been treated better than I was. I highly recommend Hoffman Lexus.

Stayed with Hoffman

by from East Lyme, CT |

I had a very good experience with another Hoffman dealership, but wanted to try Lexus. Hoffman Lexus did a great job addressing my leasing needs and set a great foundation for continued business. Check out Matt Louis if you're looking for excellent and professional assistance.

August 28, 2014

Thank you for continuing to be a Hoffman customer! We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and are thrilled you found the perfect lease option at Hoffman Lexus. Thank you also for your feedback about working with Matt. We look forward to seeing you when it is time for service on your new Lexus! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

by from Hartford ct |

Worst service in History never on time .. On organized .. Un profesional. Worst experience ever won't ever buy a car there

July 31, 2014

Hello Alex, We sincerely apologize for your recent experience at Hoffman Lexus. We do understand it is frustrating when a service takes longer than expected and apologize that the situation didn't go as smoothly as we all would have preferred. I am aware that our General Manager, Kevin Warriner, has called and talked with you about the situation and regain your trust in the service we provide. If you have any further questions please give him a call at your convenience. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

My 3rd lexus i bought

by from Avon, Ct |

Every one there was very helpful from the sales person Bill to the financing person.Love the car!

July 23, 2014

Hello JAS DC, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus for your recent purchase. It is great to have a loyal Lexus customer and we look forward to many years ahead with you. We are here to help keep your vehicle running smoothly ... give Craig Tracey a call any time you have a service question. He and his team are ready to assist. Enjoy your new Lexus! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Service on the road

by from Amherst, NY |

400 miles from home when two warning lights came on. Drove in without appointment. Greeted immediately and prompt diagnostic evaluation. Explained problem and short term fix so I was able to get on road quickly and safely. Plus gave me copy of diagnostic work up so saved having to repeat process when I got to home dealership. They gave my Lexus a quick wash and set us up with snacks for the road too! Robert DiNapoli was our service consultant. Friendly, caring, kind and efficient. Made us feel welcome and at home. Even put up with my 5 year olds incessant questions with a smile.

July 23, 2014

Hello Paul, We are glad to have been able to assist you during your recent trip through Connecticut. We know how frustrating it can be to need car service when you are away from home, but we are glad to have made you feel at home while you were here. Thank you for trusting Hoffman Lexus with your vehicle and feel free to give Bob a call any time you are passing through again. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Hoffman is our new go to dealership

by from Woodstock, Ct |

My husband and I went to Hoffman Lexus over the holiday weekend - July 2014- for our first visit with the intentions of trading our 2010 Lexus RX 350. We weren't sure what to expect as the dealership we had been doing business with previously had not meet our expectations. Hoffman made our dreams come true! We will continue to be customers with Hoffman from here on out. All the staff that we had to personally deal with were professional and friendly. Our salesman was fantastic and there were no hidden agendas. Working with Hoffman in obtaining our dream of driving a 2015 Lexus RX 350 was made possible due to the efforts of their staff. I highly recommend their dealership!

July 12, 2014

Hello NinjaLibrarian! Thank you so much for choosing Hoffman Lexus for your purchase over the holiday! It brings us great joy to know we helped make your dreams come true with your beautiful new 2015 Lexus RX350. Enjoy your RX and be sure to come in when you have scheduled maintenance. We will take great care of you ... we have a terrific loaner program or you can choose to relax in our Lexus Elite Lounge while you wait and have a tasty breakfast sandwich. Thanks again for choosing Hoffman. We are so glad you are one of our newest customers. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

It is a pleasure doing business with Hoffman

by from Cheshire, CT |

I bought a RX330 used in 2008. It is a great car and I still use it everyday. I get compliments on the looks of that care frequently. It had one bad feature. My loving wife wanted to use it all the time. So I traded in her Toyota van and bought her a RX350. I cannot get her out of the driver's seat. Well the car looks good in the driveway and we are both happy.

July 9, 2014

Hello bigralph, We are pleased to know you enjoy your RX330 so much that you decided to add another Lexus to your household, even if it was to make it so you get to drive your vehicle more often than your wife. :) It is awesome to hear that she is loving her RX350! We are here to keep both vehicles running beautifully for many years to come and ensure you are both happy. Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Awesome customer service, very happy Lexus owner!

by from West Chesterfield, NH |

I traded my 2010 surburban for a 2015 Lexus RX350 and had an awesome experience. Carlos was very friendly and very knowledgable about the new vechicle! I was there for a very long time and he was very patient. Al was my finance guy who was very professional and friendly and explained all the paperwork as I was signing it, they were both amazing and I am one very happy Lexus owner, I can assure you thatbimwill be bringing many more friends to Carlos and Al. Thanks Tons!!!!

July 9, 2014

Hello Darlene, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus for your recent RX350 purchase. We trust you are loving your new Lexus! Thanks also for recommending us to your friends and family. Keep in mind that when you refer someone who has never purchased from Hoffman before, and they subsequently purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle from any of our dealerships we will send you a referral bonus of $200 (restrictions apply). Just ask Carlos about how this works and he will guide you through the process. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Service Staff Bob Dinapoli

by from East Hartford CT |

This is the thrid lexus we own and get repaired at Hoffman. Bob DiNapoli is by far one of the best service advisors we have worked with. He is prompt with his contacts, and always makes sure the info that he presents is accurate. His attenion to detail when dealing with both me and my husband has always been outstanding.

July 9, 2014

Hello R and T, Thank you for continuing to be a loyal customer of Hoffman Lexus. We sincerely appreciate you and the trust you place in us to keep your vehicles running beautifully. Your feedback about Bob has been shared with him and the rest of our Hoffman Lexus team. It is great to know we continue to exceed expectations! See you again when you are in for service. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

My Experience at Hoffman Lexus

by from Danbury, CT |

I just purchased a car for my daughter at Hoffman Lexus in East Hartford, CT and I have to say that it was the first time that I purchased a vehicle where I felt at ease and comfortable and not the sense of arrogance like I have felt elsewhere. I went in just to look at options. I pulled into the dealership and I was greeted by a friendly and courteous and very polite gentleman, who showed where to park and immediately after I walked into the showroom, he introduced himself as William Jones (Bill) and asked how he can help. I explained what we were looking for, he listened and worked with us explaining in details what the options were and what needed to be done. He was straight forward, upfront and assured us that he will get us the car we wanted and that he did. Bill called a few days later and told me he found the car. We picked up the car the next week and Bill Jones, Peter Quagliaroli and Rebecca were awesome in explaining everything in details. Rebecca has all the patience in the world, she went over in details how everything works in the car with my daughter and made sure my daughter understands it before going on to the next item. Her personality and friendliness made us feel as if we knew her for a long time. Bill made sure that we were comfortable and that we were being taking care of. He stopped often to make sure things were going smoothly. Peter was so helpful and patient. He was very awesome in getting me my financing to where I needed it to be and explained everything in detail to me and my daughter. He spoke to my daughter as if he was speaking to his own child and patiently answered all her questions. Bill, Peter and Rebecca treated us like we were already part of the Lexus family, the personal attention and service they gave me and my daughter was very much appreciated. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family. That is how customer service should be. Great job!!!

July 9, 2014

Hello BH, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus for your daughter's recent purchase. We understand that a vehicle purchase, especially for our children, is a serious commitment and requires a lot of information for the decision-making process. Our team is dedicated to ensuring you, and all of our customers, are given all the time and attention needed to ensure you find the perfect car at a great value. Thanks for your feedback about working with Bill, Peter and Rebecca! It has been shared with them and the rest of the Lexus team. We trust your daughter is loving her new vehicle and we are here to help keep it running beautifully for her. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.