Hoffman Lexus

750 Connecticut Blvd, East Hartford, CT 06108

New 888-718-4436 New888-718-4436
Used 888-721-4552 Used888-721-4552
Service 888-718-0277 Service 888-718-0277

Hoffman Lexus Driven by trust.

Best Team to work with

by from Marlborough, CT |

After many years of waiting for a used LX 570 to become available, I got the call from my service rep Bob Dinapoli that there was one that was traded in and I had to come see it. Bob has been my Service Coordinator for the last 12 years. He has watched over me and my 2 beautiful children always taking that extra step. He's helped shift countless car seats, bags of groceries, and endured a lot of hugs and chatter from my little guys. It's because of Bob's dedication, attention to detail and genuine kindness that I was happy to purchase another Lexus from Hoffman. I look forward to another 12 more years. Tom Ryan was our salesman and he was equally as accommodating as Bob. Helped us get a car we have been looking at for the last few years. He made the process so easy, quick and actually fun! Hoffman should be proud to have him!! Rebecca and Ryan were our "technical" coordinators and were over the top. They went through the car with us button by button, from helping program our phones to how to use our entertainment system. If they didn't know an answer they found it! I highly recommend Hoffman for all aspects of the car process, from buying, selling and service.

April 17, 2016

Hello Kimberly and family, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus and working with our Assistant Service Manager, Bob DiNapoli. We appreciate your customer loyalty for the past twelve years and are so pleased to read your feedback on Bob. Our Lexus team is here for you when ever you need us from finding the right car to learn the new technology features. Have a wonderful weekend and we look forward to seeing you and your family again. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Two Cars purchased from Tom Ryan

by from wethersfield, CT |

From the minute we walked through the door Tom took care of us. No high pressure tactics--just simply what do you need??? We walked in to buy one car and ended up buying two since he made it so easy. He handled everything--calling the insurance company--finding the right cars---convenient day to pick them up---returned calls right away---everything easy.

May 18, 2016

Hello Bob and Joan, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus to purchase your new vehicles! We strive to provide a seamless experience and are so pleased to read that Tom took care of you. Let us know any time you have questions or service needs. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

another positive experience with Hoffman Lexus

by from Rocky Hill, CT |

I purchased a 2012 Altima 2-door coupe from Tom Ryan who did a magnificent job from my first test drive through the actual purchase. Both the car and Tom lived up to the Hoffman name!

April 30, 2016

Hi Virginia, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus for your most recent purchase. We are pleased to read that Tom did a magnificent job and helped you drive home in your Altima. Let us know anytime you have questions or service needs. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Walter Pethick Master sales manager

by from Rocky Hill Conn |

Just purchased another vehicle from you a new NX and worked with Walter he is not only knowlwdgeable but he is like doing business with a friend. Walter Pethick isa credit to the Hoffman Lexus organization and personifies the Hoffman family values. Walter is a wonderful person to do business with he made the process not only smooth but enjoyable.

April 17, 2016

Hi James and Joan, Thank you for not only sharing your experience with Carlos but also with our Sales Manager, Walter Pethick. Your satisfaction is extremely important to our Lexus team. We trust you are loving you new Lexus NX and we look forward to servicing it for you in the future to keep it running beautifully. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great dealership great employees

by from Rockyhill Conn |

my experience at buying my new vehicle from Hoffman Lexus was a Pleasure thanks to my sales consultant Carlos Villaverde this individual is a credit to Hoffman Lexus and a 5 Star employee, this is the second vehicle my wife and I have gotten from Carlos basically he's a great guy to do business with ,

April 17, 2016

Hello James and Joan, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus for your recent purchase! Carlos is dedicated to making your experience seamless and excellent. We trust you and your wife are enjoying your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in for scheduled maintenance. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great Car Shopping Experience

by from Bloomfield,CT |

My experience at Hoffman Lexus was simply the best my salesman Woody Hammonds was extremly nice and very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in. The dealership was very clean and the lounge area was very nice I was very impressed I cannot say how happy I was when I drove home in my new SUV thank you Woody for your patience and it was a pleasure having you as my saleman.

February 20, 2016

Hello Law1105, We are pleased to read that your recent experience with Woody was the best and you are happy with your new SUV. We value what our customers have to say and Woody is committed to ensuring you are satisfied. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

excellent customer service

by from windsor,ct |

I went to hoffman used cars and met Marco Ortiz his customer service skills are very excellent. He explained everything with details from the car to the contract and price and he make sure that all my needs were met. I would definitely recommend marco to my friends. His customer service skills were very good he was nice,educated and knowledgeable. I overall had a wonderful experience.

February 20, 2016

Hi Janet and Bob, We are pleased to read about your wonderful experience with our Ford sales consultant Marco Ortiz. Our staff is committed to providing an excellent and seamless experience at every visit. We trust you are loving your new vehicle and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Excellent customer service

by from Newington, ct |

I recently purchased my car from this dealership. I had an excellent experience starting from the test drive to finalizing and buying the car. They are very professional and they listen to the customer and do everything to make sure the customer is satisfied completely. Will recommend anyone to this dealership to buy or lease their cars...

January 8, 2016

Hello AD, We appreciate you sharing your feedback on our Lexus team. Your satisfaction is important to our team and we are pleased to read you had an excellent experience. Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

To Bowtie Eddie

by from West Hartford, CT |

Just received our ES350 on my dads 65th birthday with a big bow tie on top capping off the birthday surprise. I worked with Bowtie Eddie which has been excellent in providing us the correct information about each vehicle we looked at. Eddie was never pushy, he was courteous and highly professional. I would recommend Eddie to anyone who wants to buy a new Lexus at Hoffman. Eddie was responsive to my queries and it was a pleasure working with him. Alex

January 8, 2016

Hello Alex, We appreciate your feedback on Bowtie Eddie. He is always happy to go above and beyond to ensure his customer's are completely happy. We hope your father had an excellent birthday! Let us know any time you have questions or service needs. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Bow tie Eddie

by from Hartford ct |

From the moment we got out of our car , we were meet by salesman , bow tie Eddie. Eddie was attentive, passionate and understand. He sure knows the product and spent hours with us explaining so we understood the car. When we pick up the Vehicle he was right there. The next day he called to see if we had any questions. We are sure we have made a new friend. Here the best to you.

January 8, 2016

Hi Maryann6, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus and sharing your feedback on Bow Tie Eddie. He is always happy to share his passion for the brand and ensure you are satisfied with your vehicle. We are here for you when ever you need us and are committed to providing an exceptional experience. We look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.