750 Connecticut Blvd, East Hartford, CT 06108

New 888-718-4436
Used 888-721-4552
Service 888-718-0277

Hoffman Lexus Driven by trust.

Third car from Hoffman between the two of us!

by from Glastonbury, CT |

We contacted Lexus through the intenet and promptly had a meeting set up with Karan Singh. We met with him and had a test drive of the Lexus GX. He has such a calm and patient personality--he went over all aspects of the car and the great service we would receive from Hoffman. We already bought two Camry's from Hoffman Toyota, so we know about the great service--but to be honest, Hoffman Lexus goes a little bit more above and beyond with their VIP treatment of clients. Anyway, we loved the GX and of course wanted it immediately. Karan was SO nice and patient and knowledgable! He explained that Lexus wasn't producing them quickly enough to keep up with the demand. (We know this for fact, after calling many other New England dealers). We picked up our GX in the middle of a snow storm (they were open) and couldn't be happier with our experience. Karan kept us updated on the arrival of our car and always answered our emails promptly (and there were MANY emails from us!). We would recommend Karan and Hoffman to our best friends and family!

Buying a new car

by from Newington ,ct |

Our experience at purchasing a new car at Hoffman Lexus was one of ease and non stressful. I never look forward to purchasing a new car. I find it very stressful and exhausting. Well, this was not the case at Hoffman's Lexus in East Hartford. First of all our sales person, Karan Singh, was excellent. He listened to our specific needs, addressed us in very polite manner and was very knowledgeable . He paid attention to us during our purchasing process and was not interrupted by phone calls. One item of note was that Karan conversed with both my husband and me rather than just concentrating and directing the conversation towards my husband. The reason I mention this is that in the past the sales person at another dealership conducted everything with only my husband. Needless to say that type of behavior leads me to walk out the door. All the call backs from Karan were done in a timely manner. He told us he would call us back by the end of the day and he did. It was a very enjoyable experience in working with Karan. We also worked with Peter Qualiaroli the business manager. He answered all our financing questions And enrolled us in a program that was adventageous to the mileage we us on the car . As with Karan, Peter spent his entire time with us with little or nor interruptions. Both Karan and Peter made our purchasing experience pleasant Thank you both Diane and Fred

Great service!

by from Avon, CT |

I was completely frustrated! Bob wasn't. Don't worry, he said. Sure, I thought, this will be a time crunch at best... I called on Tuesday. Wednesday, the ONLY day I could get to the dealership in East Hartford. A priority list of medical appointments, young grandchild waiting for pick up, and struggle to get an elderly grandma to her specialist MD, complicated an already stressed schedule. Our Lexus service manager, Bob DiNapoli, was on site to calmly understand my problem, work around my overloaded week, get car in the shop immediately, and have loaner car ready for me to get 88 year old grandma to surgeon on time. Returning my loaner was no hassle. Bob expedited the process. I must confess when everything else was rough, Bob and his Lexus crew made my vehicle and my week run much smoother. BTW; restrooms here are immaculate and the comp hot beverages to go are great. Before I found this dealership, car appointments were frustrating. I can't thank Bob enough!

September 12, 2014

Hi Deanna, We are thrilled to read about your recent (and calming) experience with us at Hoffman Lexus. Life can be so hectic at times and adding one more thing, like a trip to get your car fixed, could bring more stress. We are glad to hear that Bob helped expedite everything so you could be on your way easily. We look forward to seeing you again! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust

Hoffman I cant thank you enough

by from Willington CT |

I was in the market to buy a new car for about a month and a half. I have owned Jeeps my entire life and was headed in that direction. After visiting a couple of Jeep dealerships in my area, I decided to take a look at the Lexus line. I know a few Lexus owners and I have never heard them complain about their car or about the level of care they have received from their dealership. I walked on to the lot at Hoffman's Lexus in East Hartford, CT and was immediately treated with a great deal of respect and I was given the room and ability to look at any car on the lot. "My" salesman was Matt Louis; he assisted me and guided me through the entire Lexus experience. I was first looking at a used vehicle, but quickly turned to the new 2014 ES 350. Matt was the man that made this happen for me. I was able to speak candidly and openly about what I wanted, he and I set realistic goals, and he made it possible for me to get into the car I wanted at a price I could afford. Matt treated me with respect and made my experience a positive one. The day I picked up my car, Hoffman Lexus not only ensured that my car was clean, filled up and ready to go, they had the Technology Specialist Rebecca go through the entire car and it's new technological features. Rebecca was extremely professional and was very helpful. She made sure I knew what my car could do for me and how to use it. I can't thank her enough. When it was time for me to sign my contract and go over all of the paper work, I sat with Mr. Al Ramos. He was professional and extremely helpful in explaining and allowing me to run through in detail all the documents that I needed to sign. My Hoffman Lexus experience went above and beyond my expectations. Matt Louis has made me a lifelong Hoffman Lexus customer and I will recommend this dealership and these cars to my family and friends. I can't thank them all enough.

Hoffman Experience

by from Willington, CT |

I was in the market to buy a new car for about a month and a half. I have owned Jeeps my entire life and was headed in that direction. After visiting at a couple of Jeep dealerships in my area, I decided to take a look at the Lexus line. I know a few Lexus owners and I have never heard them complain about their car or about the level of care they have received from their dealership. I walked on to the lot at Hoffman's Lexus in East Hartford, CT and was immediately treated with a great deal of respect and I was given the room and ability to look at any car on the lot. "My" salesman was Matt Louis; he assisted me and guided me through the entire Lexus experience. I was first looking at a used vehicle, but quickly turned to the new 2014 ES 350. Matt was the man that made this happen for me. I was able to speak candidly and openly about what I wanted, he and I set realistic goals, and he made it possible for me to get into the car I wanted at a price I could afford. Matt treated me with respect and made my experience a positive one. The day I picked up my car, Hoffman Lexus not only ensured that my car was clean, filled up and ready to go, they had the Technology Specialist Rebecca go through the entire car and it's new technological features. Rebecca was extremely professional and was very helpful. She made sure I knew what my car could do for me and how to use it. I can't thank her enough. When it was time for me to sign my contract and go over all of the paper work, I sat with Mr. Al Ramos. He was professional and extremely helpful in explaining and allowing me to run through in detail all the documents that I needed to sign. My Hoffman Lexus experience went above and beyond my expectations. Matt Louis has made me a lifelong Hoffman Lexus customer and I will recommend this dealership and these cars to my family and friends. I can't thank them all enough. Frank T

September 12, 2014

Hi Frank, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus for your recent purchase! We are thrilled that as you decided to move from Jeep to Lexus that Hoffman was your dealership of choice. We also appreciate your feedback about working with Matt Louis and Al Ramos. They sincerely care about helping every customer find the right vehicle with the best financing plan possible. Enjoy your new Lexus and we will see you when it is time to have your vehicle serviced. Give us a call or stop by any time you have questions. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Hoffman Lexus is the best

by from West Hartford, CT |

This was by far the best car leasing experience that I've ever had. The team at Hoffman Lexus exceeded my expectations. I am so happy that I decided to lease my Lexus from Hoffman. I received first class service from everyone that I came in contact with. They even have a specialist to explain the vehicle electronics. I left with my blue tooth programmed to recognize my cell phone, my navigation system programmed to my home and my favorite radio station set up. I could not have been treated better than I was. I highly recommend Hoffman Lexus.

September 12, 2014

Hello Mr. Yankee, We are thrilled to hear that our team provided the best customer experience you have ever had! Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus and recommending us to your friends and family. We are dedicated ensuring our customers' expectations are met or exceeded, and look forward to seeing you again when it is time for you to bring your vehicle in for service. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Stayed with Hoffman

by from East Lyme, CT |

I had a very good experience with another Hoffman dealership, but wanted to try Lexus. Hoffman Lexus did a great job addressing my leasing needs and set a great foundation for continued business. Check out Matt Louis if you're looking for excellent and professional assistance.

August 28, 2014

Thank you for continuing to be a Hoffman customer! We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and are thrilled you found the perfect lease option at Hoffman Lexus. Thank you also for your feedback about working with Matt. We look forward to seeing you when it is time for service on your new Lexus! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

by from Hartford ct |

Worst service in History never on time .. On organized .. Un profesional. Worst experience ever won't ever buy a car there

July 31, 2014

Hello Alex, We sincerely apologize for your recent experience at Hoffman Lexus. We do understand it is frustrating when a service takes longer than expected and apologize that the situation didn't go as smoothly as we all would have preferred. I am aware that our General Manager, Kevin Warriner, has called and talked with you about the situation and regain your trust in the service we provide. If you have any further questions please give him a call at your convenience. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

My 3rd lexus i bought

by from Avon, Ct |

Every one there was very helpful from the sales person Bill to the financing person.Love the car!

July 23, 2014

Hello JAS DC, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus for your recent purchase. It is great to have a loyal Lexus customer and we look forward to many years ahead with you. We are here to help keep your vehicle running smoothly ... give Craig Tracey a call any time you have a service question. He and his team are ready to assist. Enjoy your new Lexus! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Service on the road

by from Amherst, NY |

400 miles from home when two warning lights came on. Drove in without appointment. Greeted immediately and prompt diagnostic evaluation. Explained problem and short term fix so I was able to get on road quickly and safely. Plus gave me copy of diagnostic work up so saved having to repeat process when I got to home dealership. They gave my Lexus a quick wash and set us up with snacks for the road too! Robert DiNapoli was our service consultant. Friendly, caring, kind and efficient. Made us feel welcome and at home. Even put up with my 5 year olds incessant questions with a smile.

July 23, 2014

Hello Paul, We are glad to have been able to assist you during your recent trip through Connecticut. We know how frustrating it can be to need car service when you are away from home, but we are glad to have made you feel at home while you were here. Thank you for trusting Hoffman Lexus with your vehicle and feel free to give Bob a call any time you are passing through again. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Hoffman is our new go to dealership

by from Woodstock, Ct |

My husband and I went to Hoffman Lexus over the holiday weekend - July 2014- for our first visit with the intentions of trading our 2010 Lexus RX 350. We weren't sure what to expect as the dealership we had been doing business with previously had not meet our expectations. Hoffman made our dreams come true! We will continue to be customers with Hoffman from here on out. All the staff that we had to personally deal with were professional and friendly. Our salesman was fantastic and there were no hidden agendas. Working with Hoffman in obtaining our dream of driving a 2015 Lexus RX 350 was made possible due to the efforts of their staff. I highly recommend their dealership!

July 12, 2014

Hello NinjaLibrarian! Thank you so much for choosing Hoffman Lexus for your purchase over the holiday! It brings us great joy to know we helped make your dreams come true with your beautiful new 2015 Lexus RX350. Enjoy your RX and be sure to come in when you have scheduled maintenance. We will take great care of you ... we have a terrific loaner program or you can choose to relax in our Lexus Elite Lounge while you wait and have a tasty breakfast sandwich. Thanks again for choosing Hoffman. We are so glad you are one of our newest customers. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.