Hoffman Lexus

750 Connecticut Blvd, East Hartford, CT 06108

New 888-718-4436
Used 888-721-4552
Service 888-718-0277

Hoffman Lexus Driven by trust.

Hoffman Lexus: 23 year customer

by from Hartford, CT |

Dear Mr. Hoffman, This email is far overdue. Every time I pick up a new Lexus I say I am going to contact you and time gets away from me. Today, I decided to stop and take the time. In 1993, I wanted to buy a Cadillac. I visited 3 Cadillac dealerships and was greeted with the same message from all three. ?When will you be able to come back with your husband so we can complete the sale?? ? Lexus, relatively new to the market back then was making their way into the luxury car market place, so I thought I?d come to Hoffman Lexus and take a look. And back then, it was Tony Tavernier that rolled out the red carpet, followed by Don Saleriero and to my current Salesman Ryan Mendez. 23 years and only 3 different Salesman, consistency to the consumer, is always a comfortable asset. Over the years, I have also recommended many customers that have come and purchased and I have always received great feedback about their experience. Ryan completed the transaction on my 15th Lexus last night. My forth car conversion with him. Ryan has always provided me with prompt, honest and efficient service. He is truly an asset to Hoffman Lexus and sheer pleasure to work with. Not only have I never had to bring my husband in (ha-ha Cadillac), the level of trust and honestly Ryan and I have is probably something that only a hand full of car shoppers will ever be lucky enough to experience. I trust him completely and never doubt that I am being well taken care of and treated fairly. I have dealt with both Alex and Peter in finance and also commend their professionalism, accuracy and attention to detail during the finance portion of the transaction. Part of their job requires some of your upsell programs, which they never make one feel like it?s an over sell and always present these items with a sales technique to well inform the customer but never make the customer feel overly obligated. As I am also in sales, I commend how they represent this part of their job, and how they respect the decision the customer makes throughout the transaction. Lastly, it would not be fair if I didn?t mention your award winning service department. With my years of being a Hoffman customer, I?ve probably come in well over 100 times for service. There is never a problem getting an appointment, even though most of the time I call them the day before because I?ll be in the area. All are courteous, the drop off and pick up are fast and always ready when promised at the price that was discussed in advance. To close, 23 years, 15 cars and not 1 regret. People ask me all the time, Aren?t you tired of your Lexus, don?t you want something else? My response: Hoffman Lexus has exceeded my expectations in all areas, sales, finance, and service. I could not imagine dealing with any other car dealership and have no intentions of every leaving them and why would I want to drive anything else? Please take the time to share this testimonial and recognize your fine team players at Lexus. I?m not the easiest customer to take care of. I take care of my company?s million dollar accounts and deal with C level folks all day that expect and receive from me extraordinary service and their expectations are through the roof. Your staff at Lexus is deserving of your recognition and you should be very appreciative that they represent your company in a way that makes someone like me who appreciates receiving the same type of service I give my clients, and have returned year after year car after car. Christine H. Ruey

August 25, 2015

Hi Christine, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on our Lexus team. We are so pleased you decided to take a look and visit Hoffman Lexus back in 1993. We value what our customers have to say and we sincerely thank you for trusting us for the past 23 years. We trust you are loving your 15th Lexus from us and look forward to seeing you when you are in for service. We are here for you anytime you need us and truly thank you for sharing your story! Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

My Third Lexus from Hoffman

by from Glastonbury, CT |

I recently purchased my third Lexus from the professionals at Hoffman. The salesmen I dealt with in the past have retired so I walked into the dealership not knowing anyone. I was quickly greeted by Kevin Schofield and we hit it off right away. Ethan Williamson took my keys and quickly assessed the value of my trade in. Kevin walked me through the nuances of the 2015 Lexus RX 350 F Sport. Bottomline the Hoffman team make the experience of purchasing a vehicle very easy and comfortable. They know their product and never try to sell you a vehicle option or coverage that does not make sense based on your individual driving habits and needs. I also had the privilege of working with Al Ramos to close the transaction. Al went above and beyond to get me the best terms and conditions for my purchase. If I had to describe Hoffman Lexus in one word it would be Teamwork! I would be remiss if I didn't include the Service Department in that comment. They are outstanding as well!

Outstanding service

by from Hartford, CT |

I recently had my car serviced at Hoffman Lexus and they truly are the best when it comes to caring about the customer. I've been going here for years now and will continue to go back. The service manager, Craig Tracey, is the best and feels like friend after meeting with him this last time as he personally drove me to and picked me up from work as my car was being serviced. They are the best in the business by far!

August 27, 2015

Hi Jeff, Thank you for trusting Hoffman Lexus to service your vehicle. Our service manager, Craig Tracey is always happy to go above and beyond for our customers to ensure their vehicle is running safely and efficiently. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

New Car Great Experience

by from Windsor, CT |

I have gone to Hoffman Lexus for my second car and I would not go anywhere else. If you go there and tell them what you are looking for and what you want to spend, they will find it for you. I never felt pressured and they kept me exactly where I wanted to be.

August 27, 2015

Hello Aura, Thank you for continuing to choose Hoffman Lexus! It is important to our team to meet your expectations and ensure you have an excellent experience. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Raj is amazing

by from Manchester CT |

I purchased RX350 from Hoffman and it was good experience i ever had. Dealt with other dealerships but Hoffman Lexus is the best. Raj was awesome sales representative. He will make sure that I understand everything about the vehicle. He is super friendly & always returns my calls quickly. He was friendly, knowledgable, and very patient with my many questions and indecisiveness. I never felt pressured in any way - way to go Raj! I recommend him to everyone! Thank you Raj for taking such good care in going everything about the car & giving me peace of mind. You are awesome!

August 27, 2015

Hi Kiran, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus for your recent purchase. We are thrilled that Raj provided excellent service along with knowledge and peace of mind. We trust you are loving your new Lexus and are here for you when you need us. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Sales Consultant Ryan Mendez

by from West Hartford CT |

Ryan was honest, polite, and very helpful, a vast improvement over our last experience at Hoffman

August 26, 2015

Hi Carol and Michael, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus for your recent purchase. It is important to us that you have an exceptional experience every time and we are thrilled Ryan was able to provide that for you. We trust you are loving your new Lexus and look forward to servicing it for you. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great buying experience at Hoffman Lexus

by from Somers, CT |

Our purchasing experience at Hoffman Lexus can only be described as complete customer satisfaction. The individuals we dealt with could not do enough for us. I was especially impressed with the salesmanship and technical training provided by Kevin Schofield. I normally do not purchase service plans on my new cars ,but I did on this one. The plan offered by Hoffman was both reasonable in price and a great value. There was no high pressure salesmanship to purchase any plan, but were explained in detail by Al Ramos. These are the reasons that I will purchase my next Lexus from Hoffman. The reason I purchased my 2015 Lexus RX350 from Hoffman was due the special treatment we were given in 2006 when purchasing our very first Lexus, a 2007 RX 350 from Tom Ryan. In fact, I had dinner with my sister and her husband last evening and told them to consider an RX350 from Hoffman Lexus. Thank you Kevin and Al. Bob and Lynn Issa

August 26, 2015

Hello Bob and Lynn, Thank you so much for returning to Hoffman Lexus for the purchase of your 2015 RX350. We are pleased to hear that after a great experience with our sales consultant Tom Ryan you gave us your trust again with Kevin. Our Lexus team is committed to ensuring you have an exceptional experience. We trust you are loving your newest Lexus and look forward to servicing it for you to keep it running beautifully. Thank you for sharing your story! Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

"Smooth transition"

by from Enfield, CT |

We are very happy with our new Lexus ES350 & highly recommend this dealership. Our salesman, Tom Ryan was very helpful in making our final decision to purchase the vehicle much easier. The whole process went very smoothly. We would like to thank everyone & look forward to the new relationship we have formed through the following years.

July 29, 2015

Hi MD Kane, Thank you so much for choosing Hoffman Lexus. We are thrilled to hear you are very happy with your new Lexus ES350! Our sales consultant, Tom Ryan is dedicated to ensuring you have an exceptional experience. We look forward to seeing you again when your vehicle is in for service. Thank you for sharing your story and welcome to the Hoffman Family! Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Best car shopping experience!

by from New Haven, CT |

We had been car shopping for months in and out of many high end car dealerships and every dealership we went in felt stuffy and pushy, nothing but another sale for them but from the moment we walked in the door at Hoffman we were completely at ease. Everyone we saw and spoke to bent over backwards to make our experience as wonderful as they could. Karan (salesman) helped us pick out the best car for us with every feature I could ever want, the entire process was painless and everyone at this dealership was personable, friendly and helpful even the salesmen who weren't working with us. I couldn't be happier in my new lexus and I couldn't have done it without Karan or the rest of the team at Hoffman!

June 29, 2015

Hello Comoon, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus for your recent purchase. We are thrilled to hear that you had the best car shopping experience with our internet coordinator Karan. Our Lexus team is dedicated to ensuring that you have an excellent experience. We trust you are enjoying you new Lexus and look forward to servicing it for you to keep it running beautiful. Thank you for sharing your story. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great experience from start to finish!

by from Newington, CT |

My husband and I recently purchased a Lexus GX from Hoffman and could not be happier. We were fortuantly introduced to Kevin, one of their sales associates. Kevin was knowledgable, easy to talk to, and willing to work with our needs. When finalizing the sale we met with Al Ramos, which was another positive experience. Overall we were exceptionally happy with Hoffman Lexus and would highly recommend this dealership without reservation.

June 29, 2015

Hello Happy New Lexus Owner, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus for your recent purchase of the beautiful GX. We appreciate your feedback on our sales consultant, Kevin and business manager, Al. They are a great team that is dedicated to ensuring you have an exceptional experience. We look forward to seeing you again when your vehicle needs service. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Pre-Owned Vehicle

by from berlin |

We met Eddie who was newer to the game and was as nice as could be... He helped us into our pre-owned vehicle which is a beautiful machine.. Our experience was further enhanced with Mr. Ramos in Financing... It was later in the night and he was a professional and FAST as could be... And VERY Friendly.. Great People all around...

May 28, 2015

Hi Jeff, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Lexus for your recent purchase. We appreciate your feedback on working with our Lexus team. Our staff is dedicated to ensuring you have an exceptional experience at every visit. We trust you are loving your new Lexus and look forward to servicing your vehicle at your next scheduled maintenance. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.