Gengras Chevrolet

Service 888-431-5188

LARGEST SELECTION, BEST PRICE, FRIENDLY SERVICE

2011 Camaro Purchase site unseen

by from Wading River, NY |

recently purchased a 2011 Camaro from Gengras. Most of the transaction was worked out over the phone/email. The internet sales rep was very helpfull and fully disclosed all issues with the car so that there were no surprises. I made the 3 hour trip, and within 2 hours was on the road home with my car.

Great service as usual, Thanks guys!

by from Coventry CT |

Just went in for an oil change, always a pleasure. Great service & staff! Thank you!

Another good service visit!

by from East Windsor, CT |

As good as a service visit can be. Service Rep listened to my problems, kept me updated while waiting, and got me out in a reasonable amount of time.

Great car buying experience.

by from Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |

Great car buying experience. Great staff, no pressure and provided me with all of my options.

Gengras Chevrolet in East Hartford = Great Experie

by from Manchester, CT |

The experience at Gengras was nothing but professional. The entire team was extremely engaging with myself and other customers as I observed during my time at the dealership that day and I was there for hours. My sales person, Frank Lentini, was fantastic and took the time to work with me on not only what vehicle and features would best fit my needs, buy also the price and any rebates I may qualify for to make me comfortable with my purchase for years to come. I purchase a new car every couple years or so due to my career, so I have purchased quite a few cars in various areas of the country. This by far was one of the best experiences I've had at a dealership. I thank Frank, Bryce, Dave and Rick for there time, assistance and most of all for my beautiful new impala. Frank has since followed up with me to see how things are going and also quickly addressed any concerns I've had. I've begun recommending him and Gengras already. Again, just a great experience.

Great Service once again!!!

by from New Hartford, CT |

Ruben was my service writer and he treated me very well. He delivered everything that he said he would. I was provided a Silverado loaner which is a comparable vehicle to my 13 Silverado that I had in for service. I recommend Gengras Sales and service to all of my friends and family. Thanks, Jeff

Top Notch

by from hartford, CT |

Perfect, as always. Dino took care of everything, made the whole trip easy and quite painless. In and out as promised, with a car wash to top it off.

Great service and very informative

by from East hartford |

Reuben was a great help and very informative about what was going on with my traverse. He also Made sure I had my traverse back on the day he stated complete and ready to go A++ service!!

Outstanding Customer Care

by from Hartford, CT |

Dino (the service Rep) is thorough. He goes above and beyond to insure that the customer understand the maintenance item(s) that is about to be done. He researches in advance any maintenance that may be needed on my vehicle so that when I enter the dealership, he is prepared to thoroughly inform and advise me of my vehicle's needs. It is evident that he takes pride in his work which translates to great customer relations.

Thoughtful Service Advisors

by from East Hartford, CT |

My initial visit was for an oil change. My engine light came on when I left the house. A rental car was provided within minutes after determining a SOP switch was need inside the transmission. Service Advisor Seth Booth was very helpful. He said it might take a day and a half to get the work done. A day and a half later Service Advisor Dino Scata called me and said the car was ready. He explained in detail how the switch is installed in the transmission. Good news for me was that all the service was covered. I have always received excellent service with Gengras Service Advisors. Both Dino and Seth were professional and friendly in their interactions with me. They are a big part of the reason I continue to get my 2010 Malibu serviced at Gengras.

Great sales experience

by from Hartford, ct. |

Devin Reid was my salesperson and did an amazing job. He worked with me all hours of the day and night for several weeks to get my new car delivered to me with exactly the features and enhancements I requested. He is a pro and represented Gengras extremely well. Thank you for two great car buying experiences within a 2 month period of time.