Harte Infiniti

150 Weston St., Hartford, CT 06120

Used 866-432-4373

New car purchase

by from Westfield, MA |

My wife and I planned for months our purchase of a new automobile. After visiting many dealerships; we are extremely fortunate to have come to Harte Infiniti and met Sales Consultant Joe Finelli. Everything about our buying experience, and having Joe Finelli work on our behalf was delightful. Joe is the consummate professional. He worked with us to make our experience special. We took delivery of our car on my wife?s birthday. Joe helped make that delivery date happen and made sure the delivery was seamless. He offered to have us picked up at our home and brought to the showroom. He took time to ride along with us on the initial ride to make sure we were knowledgable and comfortable with how our car worked. My wife continues to say ?What a Birthday?. Joe followed up the next day to ensure we were happy with our purchase. One month later he is still reaching out to make sure we continue to be satisfied customers. Thank you Harte Infiniti, and Joe Finelli for a unique car buying experience.

New car buyin experience.

by from Enfield,Ct |

Just bought our 2nd car from Anower Hossain. It was one of the most pleasurable buying experiences we have ever had. Anower is the consummate professional salesperson. He was extremely attentive to our wants and needs. He listened to us very attentatively. He made us feel like we were the most special of clients. Before we came to look at Harte, we looked at many other luxury suv's. The other salespeople did not even compare to him. They were too casually dressed and not very attentive. Where as Anower really paid attention to us. It was very impressive to see him in a suit,something you do not see at other luxury car dealers. He did not try to push us into anything we did not want. When we picked up the car a QX60, he spent as much time as we needed explaining everything in how to use all the technological parts of the car. He had even offered to drive to our house and do the explaining, but we chose to do it at the dealership. We also had a very quick and enjoyable paperwork experience with Roger Dusi the business sales manager. No high pressure to buy extras we did not want or need. All in all. A 5 star experience. Definitely will come back again. Alan Enfield,Ct

December 12, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with Anower, Alan! At Harte Infiniti, we strive to deliver exceptional customer service, and we're thrilled to know that Anower continues to demonstrate that to you. We appreciate the great feedback. We hope you are enjoying your new QX60, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Great buying experience!

by from Milford, CT |

After shopping around for a few months, we found the perfect Toyota FJ online at Harte Infiniti, we live down on the shore, so travelling up to Hartford was only feasible if we were sure we were not wasting our time. We found EXACTLY what we needed at Harte! Chris was friendly and kept in good contact, making the purchase easy even from 50 miles away. Chris accommodated our crazy schedules, and within 3 days we were cruising in our 'new' truck. We love our FJ and we got it for a steal of a price! Even buying used, Harte Infiniti is a great shopping experience. :)

December 4, 2014

We're glad to hear that Chris was able to provide such an easy and convenient buying experience for you, Melanie! Putting you in the right car at the right price for your needs is our passion, and it's great that Chris worked with you to accomplish that goal. Thank you for sharing your experience! Come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Great salesman

by from Southington, CT |

We just wanted to thank Christopher Salemi for being a great salesman. He has a wonderful personality for the business and made it a pleasure to do business with Harte Infiniti.

December 2, 2014

Thanks for writing about your great experience with Chris! Our excellent staff makes it possible for us to continue deliver excellent customer service, and we're glad to hear that Chris was able to demonstrate that for you. Thanks for sharing your comments! We look forward to working wtih you again!

professionalism of the highest quality

by from Hartford.ct |

I just like to say that I first had my doubts about harte Infiniti...but once they reassured me I was at the right place for my vehicle.I then became more confident in my decision"hats off to my dealer Glenn Edwards,who made my experience they're well worth the visit..and to phil Whiteway in the service department""who immediately took all my concernsvery seriously and told me that they will be taken care of right these two men showed a lot of character and integrity and went above and beyond the call of dutyand did everything in their power to make sure I left here a satisfied custcustomer..I would definitely recommend a friend

December 2, 2014

We're glad to hear that we have earned your trust, Kervin! We want all of our customers to feel confident and assured that they and their concerns are important to us. We're glad to know that Glenn and Phil exceeded your expectations and impressed you so much. Thanks for writing about your great experience, and for your recommendation. Come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you!

leasing

by from hampden,ma |

It was a complete pleasure to lease a new infinity from Harte I nfinity in Hartford. Everyone was very professional and informative. It was avery positive exsperiance from start to finish. Chris Salemi was very through in explaining all the different options to the different cars which helped us make the best choice for us.

December 2, 2014

We're glad to read that you enjoyed your visit to Harte Infiniti! We strive to deliver an excellent experience in all stages of the lease process, and we're pleased to know that Chris and the rest of our team were able to work with you to deliver that great experience. Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future.

Harte that make it Heart

by from East Longmeadow, MA |

If I were to say that Harte Infiniti were a great dealership I would be not telling the truth. I bought my car in August 2014 and on Saturday, November 15, 2104 I was in a car accident and called the dealership at 5:45 PM frantic because I didn?t know what to do. Nate, the manager calmed me down and told me he would call me right back, when he returned my call he not only reassured me that things would be fine BUT that he was sending one of his Sales Associates to my house that night with a set of keys so that I could go on Sunday and pick up a loaner car so that my life wouldn?t be interrupted anymore that it had already had. This shows that this dealership is not only one that goes above, beyond, but also cares and that they would remember me from August and take care of me in the way that they did shows that the quality and customer service that Nate managed and directed for Chris and Anwar was remarkable. I am a Harte Infiniti Customer for life because of this and because of this level of care and quality service I recommend that others should be as well.

Couldn't Have Had a better Experience

by from Cromwell, CT |

I purchased a certified pre-owned Q37 hardtop convertible from Harte Infiniti in Hartford a few months ago. The experience was totally outstanding. From my salesman, Anower Hossain, to my service consultant, Joe Guarino, to everyone in between, each person made me feel that I was their only customer. Every concern and promise was treated promptly and completed to my total satisfaction. And the car, the Infiniti Q37, is the best car I have ever owned. I absolutly love driving it each day. Thank you Anower, Joe and everyone at Harte Infiniti.

December 2, 2014

Hello, John! We're always happy to hear that we've achieved our goal of total customer satisfaction, and it's great that Anower, Joe, and the rest of our Harte Infiniti team were able to take such good care of you. We want every customer to feel entirely confident in their purchase at our car dealership, and we're delighted to know that we did so for you. Thanks for sharing your experience! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying your new Q37, and hope you will let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

my new infiniti qx60 hybrid

by from farmington ct |

Amazing experience,the sales staff is very friendly and knowledgable.I will recommend the delership to all.I will buy my next infiniti from joe finelli and harte thank you.

November 6, 2014

Thanks for your recommendation! We're delighted to know that you were pleased with your experience at Harte Infiniti, and that Joe was able to earn your trust during your visit! We hope you will let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

Great service

by from Hartford,CT |

My buy experience at Harte infiniti was wonderful.Go see glen and jay in used cars they will hook you up. Not only did I get a car my sister also got approved the same day and I will buy my next car at Harte infiniti

November 3, 2014

We're glad to hear that Glen and Jay were able to help put both of you into the cars you wanted, Jose. Delivering excellent service is our top priority, and it's great that our team did so for you. Thanks for sharing your comments, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!