George Harte Nissan

426 Derby Ave, West Haven, CT 06516

New 866-489-6153
Used 866-464-9940
Service 866-494-1695

Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers.

Misinformation, Money hungry sales men

by from New Haven Ct |

This dealership is a money hungry pit. You go in a innocent customer looking for a car and leave feeling cheated and misinformed. They sell you a dream and you think you made out good until you sign the deal and realize that everything the sales man told you was a lie. The service technicians are great, the dealer is clean. The service stinks. No manager ever calls you back, the sales men will tell you anything to get a car sale. I went in looking for a used car and the sales guy talked me into a lease telling me I can terminate after a year and get another car, This is a bold face lie. DONT GET A LEASE FROM GEORGE HART. If you terminate you still have to pay for the car and your credit will reflect a repo so you are pretty much stuck with the car adnd you end up paying an extra 10,000 more than the car is worth when you lease and keep the car.

February 12, 2014

Our number one goal at George Harte Nissan is customer satisfaction. I am very sorry to learn that your car buying experience did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback, and will forward your comments to the proper manager to make sure these areas are addressed. We appreciate your business and want to let you know that we are working very hard to provide you with a great experience. We would appreciate another opportunity to show you our commitment to excellence.

Car buying is easy and painless here!

by from Fairfield, Ct |

Everyone hates buying a car, but this dealership makes it easy and painless. I highly recommend that you work with Alex Khmelnitskiy and John Sivak. Alex listens to what you want (and don't want) and follows through on everything. He works hard and is a man of his word. John makes the actual buying process easy to understand and to do. John saved me a trip to the DMV when I could not find my car title (for my trade in)- this was invaluable. Don't be afraid to go to this dealership. No games, no run-around- just hard working people doing the best possible job.

September 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive experience with us. We're glad you were so pleased with the service you received. Please keep us in mind for any future car or service needs you may have, and enjoy driving your new car!

Jeff Demkar's review

by from Naugatuck, CT |

Alex Khmelnitskiy was awesome he answered every question that I needed answered. My car was ready as promised. He explained everything to me and went through the car extensively.

August 28, 2013

Thank you for sharing about your recent positive experience with Alex and our team at George Harte Nissan, Jeff. We're so glad you were satisfied with the service you received, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Enjoy your new car!

Odell Gorham makes purchasing a car enjoyable!

by from new haven ct. |

I purchased a frontier sl from Odell. He was the most knowledgeable salesmen I have ever dealt with! Great guy, no games, Gave me a fair price for my trade and the truck I bought. thanks Odell !! He even set up my blue tooth! Dr. Leland in finance was great also!