Wile Hyundai

21 Route 66 E, Columbia, CT 06237

New 860-228-2300 New 860-228-2300
Used 888-433-1992 Used 888-433-1992
Service 888-839-9664 Service 888-839-9664

Wile Hyundai is a Passionate Partner of the Susan G Komen foundation...Helping Connecticut race for the Cure!

Outstanding dedicated personnel!

by from Coventry, Ct. |

Bought the Santa Fe 3 years ago, serviced by the same dealer since. The service is excellent. Can not say more about the service, that it is simply excellent. We can only say a very heart felt Thanks to the personnel at Wile Hyundai for an outstanding dedicated help that they rendered, our Santa Fe normal headlight went out and only the high beam was working. Late at about 5:20 p.m., we called for assistance, about how to replace/remove the light bulb(it appears not the normal screw type or bayonet/clip type), this is by now, after normal closing time, drove to the dealership for assistance. In just a few minutes,the job got done! It was very nice of them to do this for us, to say the least. I am a retired aviation tech., can only admire this kind of dedication or loyalty for these employees. The best,Thanks again!

Great transaction

by from Griswold CT |

Just purchased our second Hyundai from Wile motors. Dan and Jessie were the sales personal that we dealt with and they were great, friendly, no pressure and did not make you feel like you were getting ripped off. Just a great place to do business. Jim and Barbara V.

Excellent service and sales department

by from Coventry,CT |

I have been a customer at Wile for 13+ years. In 2002, I bought a new Hyundai SantaFe. When it was finally time to retire my SantaFe, I talked to Marc in the service department. He said when I was ready to buy another Hyundai, they would take good care of me. Well they most certainly did. Now I am the proud owner of a new 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid and I love it. Of course I know without a doubt that all my questions and service needs will be met by Wile. They have been great to me over the years! My salesperson, Jeff, was very knowledgeable about the cars on the lot and convinced me to try the Hybrid. They are a great group of people!

Fantastic Dealer, Highly reccommend

by from Plainfield, CT |

Reached out to Wile Hyundai looking for specific new vehicle. I dealt with Sales Manager Kevin and Sales woman Heather. Both were absolutely fantastic, zero pressure and attentive to what I was looking for. This is my second purchase from Wile Hyundai, and I would not buy a Hyundai from another dealer. Negotiation process was straight forward and no-nonsense. I've also utilized their service department which is top notch. Great experience and I cannot recommend more highly.

Great service clean facility friendly service

by from Willimantic ct |

Today I went into wile Hyundai and was greated by Dean chapman he was very helpful n friendly and helped me find the perfect car for me and my family I would recommend anyone to shop for a car at wile Hyundai

Overall - ok expirence!

by from Colchester, CT |

I recently purchased an older, used vehicle from this dealership. My sales personnel was Jeff - he was GREAT! He was great during the test drive, answered my questions, and never came across as being unreasonable or pushy.Once settled with Jeff, Anthony helped me finalize the deal and a few days later the car was mine! The initial experience with them was pretty good! About a week and half later though, the battery just died. Because the car was older, there wasn't any warranty - not even 30 days! I wanted to get in touch with someone about this, seeing as I had just spent a pretty good amount of money for my battery to literally just die. I was tossed from person to person and no one was really helping, but rather just accusing me of doing something wrong that cause the battery to die, overall just being rude. Jeff, who I originally dealt with in sales, gave me a call after hearing about what had been going on, got me a new battery, and offered to put it in himself if I was unable to make it there by the 12 pm service closing hours for a Saturday. He never once accused me of doing something wrong and was very nice about the entire process. It was refreshing to find someone who helped me solve the problem! Jeff gave fantastic customer service and made the buying process an easy one for me. He also listened when we asked him to keep an eye out for a specific car in standard - just the other day he got in touch with us with a possible buy. I would most certainly go back to this dealer, but only for Jeff!.

Catered to, and them some.

by from East Hampton, CT |

I went into Wile with a friend/family member who had been buying their cars for several years from this dealership. I wasn't expecting the customer service I got. I worked at a car dealership for 5 years, and watched my mother work at that same dealership for 15, I had never seen, or been a part of even, when I bought my first car from that dealership, an interaction like this one. After taking the night to think it over and driving back to the dealership in the morning ready to put a hold on the car I test drove the night before, I found out it had already been sold minutes before I walked in. The best part about this was the Owner, Andy, came out to reassure me he could replace the car with the one I actually wanted, in the color I wanted and come to find out it had less miles. For the same price! WOW! Then after explaining that my current cars transmission had gone and I was in a pickle they worked something out so that I could get a loaner for the time until I drove off the lot with my new car. Not only is this dealership nothing like I've ever seen, they treated me like an old friend, someone that could be trusted and cared for. I have never seen anything like this ever in my life and I'm glad this was my first stop. I recommend this dealership to everyone!

Great experience, I would highly recommend going.

by from Stafford Springs |

I had a great time shopping for a used car here. They walked me through the whole process step by step and took their time with me. It was actually my first time buying a car from a dealership. Those I worked with made the whole process quick and easy. All three people I worked with took the time to explain everything to me, helped me find great insurance at a great price, helped me get a good loan set up. The insurance team walked me through the loan step by step, explained everything the warranty covered and what it didn't. They took their time with me it really was an easy and painless process. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone I had a great experience and I'm sure anyone else would too.

Mediocre

by from Farmington, CT |

Sales manager was rude, and wouldn't budge 1 measly dollar on the price. I was ready to sign and drive away with the car. And guess what, the car is still sitting on the lot 4 months later!

Good product, Great service, No games

by from Lebanon, CT |

Superb experience. The staff were very friendly with smiles and jokes, but serious when actually conducting the business. Also, they seemed to genuinely care for their customers (yes its a business and they are there to make money, but you can still genuinely care about your customers). As for the vehicle, my wife and I couldn't be happier. Excellent condition with a fair price. I cannot say a bad thing about my experience with Wile. To sum it up, Good product, Great service, No games. Couldn't have been better IMO.