Girard Toyota BMW

Service 888-283-5487 Service 888-283-5487

We say YES!

150,000 mile major service

by from Mystic, Ct. |

Stopped in today for Transmission flush, coolant flush, brake line flush, power steering flush and drive belt replacement. They were very professional ,fast and very friendly. The price was very reasonable. They checked out every single part of the vehicle and made a very clear list of any work that may be needed in the future. No sales pitches no pressure just total honesty. Honesty , Truthfull , Trustworthy that's all I care about and that is why I will stay.

Wonderful service

by from Niantic, CT |

Everyone that I deal with at Girard Toyota BMW is pleasant and knowledgeable. I appreciate their service. I've dealt with them since 1992 (Corolla Wagon) and again in 2006 (Matrix). I feel that they're honest and appreciate my business.

Speedy Service

by from New London, CT |

I was able to schedule service on both of my Toyota vehicles with ease. Shuttle service made it easy for me to get errands done while my vehicle was serviced. Customer service was exceptional!

Service Department

by from Pawcatuck, CT |

Caitlin was f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s ... I have nothing but positive experiences with Toyota service - customer service.

Great leasing experience

by from New London, CT |

Just leased my third vehicle from Girard. Kerry and Mark were great. They remembered us from three years ago. Took us a while to figure out which car to get and Kerry and Mark were super helpful and patient. The leasing process went smoothly and quickly. Overall, I was really happy with the service I got and I love the Prius V.

Great new car buying experience

by from Delaware |

Excellent BMW purchasing experience with Brian. Would highly recommend this dealership.

Girard Toyota BMW responded to this review

March 3, 2015

We appreciate your endorsement, j996tt! May your new BMW give you many years of the ultimate driving experience!

James I. Murdoch

by from East Haddam, CT |

I have leased and purchased several new vehicles over the years from Girard Toyota BMW. The entire buying process in both BMW and Toyota departments is smooth and hassle free. Lou in BMW Sales is particularly worthy of mention, he is an extremely knowledgable man graced with integrity and old world charm which is quite refreshing in this day and age, his sound advice has saved me money regarding selection of features, etc. Steve in BMW Service and Lenny in Toyota Service also provide good service, sound advice, and speedy delivery with good manners and courtesy. I'm not a 'faceless punter' when I walk through Girard's doors, I'm greeted warmly by name and I'm left with the impression my well being is very important to them - that, and their superb product, is why I keep going back!

Girard Toyota

by from Niantic,Ct |

I bought my Toyota three months ago ,went in for three months service they took the car right away to do the oil change and what ever...Lenny was very polite. I had Bart do the work. they put me in the waiting room It was very clean. the car came back the time Lenny said .I was very satisfied. Ruth Reedy.

BMW at Girrad My First and Last

by from Groton Ct |

I Purchased a 2008 BMW From This dealer Back in 2010. With the exception of the Salesman who was a young man with blond hair ( Sorry Cant Remember His Name ) Everyone else seemed to be be a bit unprofessional. Their Service dept is A Joke i went in to get my car looked at i left my i phone in the office by acident and ofcourse " no one Took it or Seen it " i knew the last place i had it at was there plus the phone was shut off so i couldnt trace it. Anyways i had Major Problems with this vehicle and dealing with their Service dept is a nightmare. Trying to get a loaner from them is like pulling teeth. I will never in my life allow myself or anyone that i know come to this dealer at all. last thing my car was hit at work i brought it in to them for some minor body work and the quality of the work was horrible i noticed significant overspay on my back bumper that felt rough to the touch after leaving several messages and emails no one ever responded. i am finally getting rid of this car and i will never purchase from here again. You would think that when you are Purchasing a BMW from a dealer they will give you top notch Service. I have to Say I miss Saturn I purchased a Saturn from a dealer in Springfield Ma and the Customer Service was unbelivable. True Professionals too bad they are not around anymore. I would say unless you are buying a new BMW Go elsewhere if you are looking to buy used but not here.

General Manager Eli is just Awesome!!

by from Groton ct |

My experience with my new bmw was a great one. The staff is friendly and they all seem very knowledgeable about their cars. Everything went great from start to finish. General manager Eli makes you feel like family andnot like a customer. They go above and beyond and i would recommend this dealership to any one looking for a nice quality car. Way to go bmw of new london. I'll be back in a few months for a 7 series. ..by the way...i love my new 5 series. Again...thanks for all you guys have done.