Girard Toyota BMW

Service 888-283-5487

Call Al Duplice @ 860-447-3141

James I. Murdoch

by from East Haddam, CT |

I have leased and purchased several new vehicles over the years from Girard Toyota BMW. The entire buying process in both BMW and Toyota departments is smooth and hassle free. Lou in BMW Sales is particularly worthy of mention, he is an extremely knowledgable man graced with integrity and old world charm which is quite refreshing in this day and age, his sound advice has saved me money regarding selection of features, etc. Steve in BMW Service and Lenny in Toyota Service also provide good service, sound advice, and speedy delivery with good manners and courtesy. I'm not a 'faceless punter' when I walk through Girard's doors, I'm greeted warmly by name and I'm left with the impression my well being is very important to them - that, and their superb product, is why I keep going back!

Girard Toyota

by from Niantic,Ct |

I bought my Toyota three months ago ,went in for three months service they took the car right away to do the oil change and what ever...Lenny was very polite. I had Bart do the work. they put me in the waiting room It was very clean. the car came back the time Lenny said .I was very satisfied. Ruth Reedy.

BMW at Girrad My First and Last

by from Groton Ct |

I Purchased a 2008 BMW From This dealer Back in 2010. With the exception of the Salesman who was a young man with blond hair ( Sorry Cant Remember His Name ) Everyone else seemed to be be a bit unprofessional. Their Service dept is A Joke i went in to get my car looked at i left my i phone in the office by acident and ofcourse " no one Took it or Seen it " i knew the last place i had it at was there plus the phone was shut off so i couldnt trace it. Anyways i had Major Problems with this vehicle and dealing with their Service dept is a nightmare. Trying to get a loaner from them is like pulling teeth. I will never in my life allow myself or anyone that i know come to this dealer at all. last thing my car was hit at work i brought it in to them for some minor body work and the quality of the work was horrible i noticed significant overspay on my back bumper that felt rough to the touch after leaving several messages and emails no one ever responded. i am finally getting rid of this car and i will never purchase from here again. You would think that when you are Purchasing a BMW from a dealer they will give you top notch Service. I have to Say I miss Saturn I purchased a Saturn from a dealer in Springfield Ma and the Customer Service was unbelivable. True Professionals too bad they are not around anymore. I would say unless you are buying a new BMW Go elsewhere if you are looking to buy used but not here.

General Manager Eli is just Awesome!!

by from Groton ct |

My experience with my new bmw was a great one. The staff is friendly and they all seem very knowledgeable about their cars. Everything went great from start to finish. General manager Eli makes you feel like family andnot like a customer. They go above and beyond and i would recommend this dealership to any one looking for a nice quality car. Way to go bmw of new london. I'll be back in a few months for a 7 series. ..by the way...i love my new 5 series. Again...thanks for all you guys have done.

Great experience while purchasing a vehicle

by from old Saybrook ct |

They will promise you the world when purchasing the vehicle. ...Once you have purchased the vehicle they forget all about you. .your calls are never returned and obviously they only care about the sale and not the person...my experience was just averge...i think my next vehicle will be purchased at BMW of Warwick. ..customer service was outstanding during the sale...God forbid you go back and ask a question or if you have a concern...you will be waiting at the front desk until you can't wait any longer. Thank God I will be paying off my new BMW in 6 months...just don't want to deal with people that doesn't really care about your concerns. Drive the extra 25 miles and go tto BMW of warwick.

May 27, 2014

Jenny Birch md, we are truly sorry to hear that your post-purchase experiences have been so disappointing. Our staff prides itself on making every client feel like family, but from your review, it sounds as if we have failed to live up to that standard. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your situation further & address our shortcomings, and we encourage you to call our General Manager Eli Chahwan in order to do so.

Girard and Brendan provided Excellent Service!

by from Groton, CT |

We originally was at BMW of New London for service on our 2001 BMW X5 and after getting it back we had another problem with it, so we brought it back to service and they provided us with a loaner vehicle. We decided while driving the loaner BMW 528i xdrive that we were going to trade in our BMW X5 for a BMW 528i xdrive. We were appointed with David Morgan as our salesperson. He was great during the sale, at the time of delivery we noticed a couple of scratches on the vehicle so we told David and said we would bring it back to have them fixed. The next day we brought it back to BMW of New London and Girard helped us and provided us with a loaner while they fixed the scratches on our vehicle. However the day we come in to drop our BMW 528i xdrive off to have the scratches fixed we saw David and he did not even say hello. I felt that was not professional of him and he must of only cared about making a sale and not providing service after the sale. Girard saved the day and now the next vehicle we purchase will be purchased from Girard and I know that he will take care of us from the beginning of the sale and afterwards also. He went above and beyond to make sure that we are happy customers. Thanks Girard and Brendan in finance!

Started out well, but got ugly.

by from Groton, CT |

Started out great and was interested in some vehicles but as soon as my friend tried putting his two cents in the sales person Eric got a little angry over his views and proceeded to use unnecessary language to describe my friend. Called the manager over and got Dewayne (who according to their website isn't even a manger) who didn't even help the situation.

Accommodating, professional, customer focused

by from Bozrah, CT |

Stephen and Nick go the extra mile to satisfy the customer. Stephen's been expertly managing our service needs for a while and we just met Nick this time. Even with service as basic as a brake flush and putting snow tires on our car, they find a way to differentiate themselves. This time, they cleaned the all weather tires/rims that I'll be storing for the winter. Nice touch! Thanks very much.

November 13, 2013

Our Service team is happy to have helped, B&HM! We truly feel it's the "little things" that set us apart, and we are always happy to hear when customers notice and appreciate them. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Excellent customer service from Stephen- as always

by from ne wondon |

Stephen and Rafael went out of their way to get me to work and pick me up when car serviced. Thank you to both of them

Superior Service

by from Haddam, CT |

Prompt engagement, clear explanation, speedy service and great value. Also, an excellent waiting area in a beautiful facility. One of the best!

November 12, 2013

CarlC, our Service Team is pleased to hear that you were so impressed with your most recent visit. We hope to see you again soon!