The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner

452 Broad St, New London, CT 06320

New 888-784-5303
Used 866-500-9557
Service 888-264-4759

Come shop us first or last and see why we have over 200,000 loyal customers that continue to let us serve them

Great dealership!

by from Pleasant Valley, NY |

After months of searching for the perfect nearly new Cadillac ATS I came across MJ Sullivan. This dealership is located 2.5 hours from my resindence but it seemed to be the exact car I was searching for. In the previous months when I was able to locate a car, I was assured by the dealers that the car was available only to drive a great distance to find the car was sold. Enricio and Lewis of MJ Sullivan assured me the car was available and took the necessary steps to ensure that it was until I was able to make the trip to test drive the car. Lewis was a pleasure to conduct business with, creating a smooth easy transaction, fulfilling every promise. This dealership is appealing to the eye and every associate I came into contact with was pleasant, helpful and friendly. This was an exceptional buying experience for me. Thank you Lewis!

November 26, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your purchase experience here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to working with you again soon. Going forward, please feel free to reach out to me directly at esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com should you need anything at all.

Terrific Buying Experience!

by from Norwich, CT |

We've purchased our last four vehicles at MJ Sullivan. We have had nothing short of terrific customer service and an excellent buying experience. The sales team (particularly James Kirby) has been excellent, truly advocating for their customers. The finance process is effective and efficient. I would highly recommend buying from MJ Sullivan, if we need another vehicle, we will be!

December 12, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback regarding your recent purchase experience here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner. We are delighted to here that your buying experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again. Feel free to reach out to me directly at esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com should you need anything at all going forward.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Old Saybrook, CT |

Thank you all at MJ Sullivan for your great customer service! Special Thanks to Sales Enrico, Lewis and Jay in Finance. Because of all of you, I was able to make my dream become a reality!

October 7, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are pleased to hear that your recent purchase experience here at The MJ Sullivan Automotove Corner was a positive one. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com should you need anything at all going forward.

Great car buying experience

by from Richmond, RI |

The whole process of buying my car was great. The communication from Enrico, the internet sales manager was perfect. He responded quickly and professionally. Lewis, the salesman, explained all the details of the sale without any high pressure tactics. So refreshing to deal with people who interact with the customer in such a polite and friendly manner.

October 7, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your purchase experience and valuable feedback with us. We are so happy to hear that your experience here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner was a positive one. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com should you need anything at all going forward.

Outstanding Service

by from Sarasota, Florida |

We had unexpected car trouble traveling from Cape Cod on our way back to Florida and used OnStar. We were directed to your dealership which was only 8 miles away. Arriving we spoke to Bena Chaimers, Service Advisor, who wrote us up immediately which was during the mechanics lunch period. When they returned they worked on the car and replaced the throttle body for the injections system and they had us back on the road a little over 2 hours later. OUTSTANDING service by all involved. Thank you for employing such a great group of employees' Marilyn & Tom Kruze Sarasota, Florida

June 20, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are very pleased to hear that your visit here has met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon. In the meantime if you should need anything please feel free to reach out to me directly at esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com

Dunno about this one

by from New London C.T. |

Went to the dealer to check out a truck I found on here. I liked the truck and would have probably bought it . But there were some issues I wanted corrected first. When I brought this to the salesmans attention his first response was ( after you buy I will give the the number to a town fair tire and get you a great deal) his words exactly. The problem was the tires where down to the wear bar and starting to dry rot. Then he gos on about how they do a safty inspection on every car....and I guess who ever done it must have missed that???..next issue . He said the truck was priced at k.b.b price . He must not have looked because they don't have a value for this truck with 4x2. Next he gave me by far the least amount offered for my trade by 3 dealers (by $2000) but did change it after I told him what I had been offerd by other dealerships. Now I don't know if I would recommend this dealer I will have to think on that one. I would advise people to be careful if you decide to buy from here

April 7, 2014

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. I am so sorry you had a negative shopping experience, this is not the type of business we strive to provide. I would appreciate the opportunity to rectify this situation, please feel free to reach out to me directly at esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com

Review of our car purchase in February

by from Gales Ferry,Ct.06335 |

Nick was excellent with helping me get a car during a very stress time for us.I would recommend him to anyone who is in the market for a vehicle. Althea,Ernie Koschmieder

March 18, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are so happy to hear that your purchase experience here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again. If you need anything at all please feel free to reach out to me directly at esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com

My new Camaro SS

by from Massapequa NY |

I live in NY and found one of the last existing new 2013 Inferno Orange SS Camaros online at MJ Sullivan through Enrico. We e-mailed back and forth a couple of times to make sure it was the car I envisioned. In literally a 10 minute phone call last Thursday, I left a deposit on the car. I took a train to New London yesterday and had a blast driving home in my new SS. Lewis even picked me up from the Amtrak station. Once I arrived at the dealership, I was treated as a valued customer. Since I was coming such a distance, I told them on the phone that I didn't want any surprises and they delivered on that promise. Everyone (especially Lewis) was great and fast, as I was eager hit I-95 on the ride home. What still amazes me is that I showed up yesterday with nothing but my license. They took care of all financing, insurance cards and registration (even though it's in NY). This is my 10th new car purchase and it was absolutely the easiest and most seamless one so far. I would recommend them to anyone! - Steve J

February 27, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your purchase experience for your new 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner. We are pleased to hear that your new car purchase experience was a positive one. Feel free to contact me at esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com with any concerns you may have. We look forward to serving you again.

Great Service

by from New London, Ct |

I started looking at cars on the web, of course all dealers use the web now. MJ Sullivan's staff were by the best, they did not pressure you in to a sale they were very knowledgeable about the vehicle and what services they would provide after the sale. My vehicle was hit 3 days after i tool delivery, they were very helpful in getting it repaired at a reasonable out of pocket cost to me. I have bought quite a few cars in my life, and all over the country since i was in the military. This was by far the best car buying experience i have ever had.

November 16, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your valuable feedback with us. We are so happy to hear that your purchase experience here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner was a positive one. We look forward to building a lifetime relationship with you and your family for all your automotive needs.

The Place to Buy a Car...period

by from Waterford, CT |

I recently purchased a 2014 Buick Enclave from MJ Sullivan and the staff their was beyond my expectations. I was warmly greeted when I arrived, was able to drive a vehicle that had the options I was interested in, was given a fair price on my trade in and the dealership worked to secure a vehicle in the color and option package very quickly. I also want to mention the Finance department, they were super and very professional. The entire car buying experience was easy and dare I say, 'fun'. I will recommend this to all my family and friends, as this was a great experience.

October 12, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. We are so happy to hear that your shopping experience here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner was a positive one. We are extremely pleased to have been able to provide you with the excellent customer service that you deserve and we look forward to building a relationship with you and your family for years to come. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you ever need anything at esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com

NOT IMPRESSED

by from Old Saybrook, Ct |

Drove into check out the new 2014 Camaro this morning.Sure I was in gym clothes as thats where I was headed.I was driving a new luxury sedan.I stood outside for 10 minutes hanging around the few Camaros that were in stock.They were all parked directly in front of the showroom.I then went into a very quiet showroom.Again I stood next to the only Camaro on the floor for another 5 or 6 minutes. Not one person acknowledged my presence.I cannot believe on a Wednesday morning that business is so good that a very well qualified customer was ignored to the point that I got in my car scratching my head and drove off.I'll be ordering a new Camaro elsewhere.

October 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. I personally would like to apologize for the way you were dealt with. This is not the type of professionalism that we strive to provide. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com and we will attempt to recify what has happened. Again, I personally would like to apologize for the way you were treated.