The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner

452 Broad St, New London, CT 06320

New 888-784-5303
Used 866-500-9557
Service 888-264-4759

Come shop us first or last and see why we have over 200,000 loyal customers that continue to let us serve them

My new Camaro SS

by from Massapequa NY |

I live in NY and found one of the last existing new 2013 Inferno Orange SS Camaros online at MJ Sullivan through Enrico. We e-mailed back and forth a couple of times to make sure it was the car I envisioned. In literally a 10 minute phone call last Thursday, I left a deposit on the car. I took a train to New London yesterday and had a blast driving home in my new SS. Lewis even picked me up from the Amtrak station. Once I arrived at the dealership, I was treated as a valued customer. Since I was coming such a distance, I told them on the phone that I didn't want any surprises and they delivered on that promise. Everyone (especially Lewis) was great and fast, as I was eager hit I-95 on the ride home. What still amazes me is that I showed up yesterday with nothing but my license. They took care of all financing, insurance cards and registration (even though it's in NY). This is my 10th new car purchase and it was absolutely the easiest and most seamless one so far. I would recommend them to anyone! - Steve J

February 26, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your purchase experience for your new 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner. We are pleased to hear that your new car purchase experience was a positive one. Feel free to contact me at esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com with any concerns you may have. We look forward to serving you again.

Dunno about this one

by from New London C.T. |

Went to the dealer to check out a truck I found on here. I liked the truck and would have probably bought it . But there were some issues I wanted corrected first. When I brought this to the salesmans attention his first response was ( after you buy I will give the the number to a town fair tire and get you a great deal) his words exactly. The problem was the tires where down to the wear bar and starting to dry rot. Then he gos on about how they do a safty inspection on every car....and I guess who ever done it must have missed that???..next issue . He said the truck was priced at k.b.b price . He must not have looked because they don't have a value for this truck with 4x2. Next he gave me by far the least amount offered for my trade by 3 dealers (by $2000) but did change it after I told him what I had been offerd by other dealerships. Now I don't know if I would recommend this dealer I will have to think on that one. I would advise people to be careful if you decide to buy from here

April 7, 2014

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. I am so sorry you had a negative shopping experience, this is not the type of business we strive to provide. I would appreciate the opportunity to rectify this situation, please feel free to reach out to me directly at esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com

Review of our car purchase in February

by from Gales Ferry,Ct.06335 |

Nick was excellent with helping me get a car during a very stress time for us.I would recommend him to anyone who is in the market for a vehicle. Althea,Ernie Koschmieder

March 18, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are so happy to hear that your purchase experience here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again. If you need anything at all please feel free to reach out to me directly at esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com

Great Service

by from New London, Ct |

I started looking at cars on the web, of course all dealers use the web now. MJ Sullivan's staff were by the best, they did not pressure you in to a sale they were very knowledgeable about the vehicle and what services they would provide after the sale. My vehicle was hit 3 days after i tool delivery, they were very helpful in getting it repaired at a reasonable out of pocket cost to me. I have bought quite a few cars in my life, and all over the country since i was in the military. This was by far the best car buying experience i have ever had.

November 16, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your valuable feedback with us. We are so happy to hear that your purchase experience here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner was a positive one. We look forward to building a lifetime relationship with you and your family for all your automotive needs.

The Place to Buy a Car...period

by from Waterford, CT |

I recently purchased a 2014 Buick Enclave from MJ Sullivan and the staff their was beyond my expectations. I was warmly greeted when I arrived, was able to drive a vehicle that had the options I was interested in, was given a fair price on my trade in and the dealership worked to secure a vehicle in the color and option package very quickly. I also want to mention the Finance department, they were super and very professional. The entire car buying experience was easy and dare I say, 'fun'. I will recommend this to all my family and friends, as this was a great experience.

October 12, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. We are so happy to hear that your shopping experience here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner was a positive one. We are extremely pleased to have been able to provide you with the excellent customer service that you deserve and we look forward to building a relationship with you and your family for years to come. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you ever need anything at esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com

NOT IMPRESSED

by from Old Saybrook, Ct |

Drove into check out the new 2014 Camaro this morning.Sure I was in gym clothes as thats where I was headed.I was driving a new luxury sedan.I stood outside for 10 minutes hanging around the few Camaros that were in stock.They were all parked directly in front of the showroom.I then went into a very quiet showroom.Again I stood next to the only Camaro on the floor for another 5 or 6 minutes. Not one person acknowledged my presence.I cannot believe on a Wednesday morning that business is so good that a very well qualified customer was ignored to the point that I got in my car scratching my head and drove off.I'll be ordering a new Camaro elsewhere.

October 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. I personally would like to apologize for the way you were dealt with. This is not the type of professionalism that we strive to provide. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com and we will attempt to recify what has happened. Again, I personally would like to apologize for the way you were treated.

2013 Equinox LTZ

by from Gales Ferry |

This is our 7th car purchased at MJ Sullivan. Each and every time we come back we find the experience a positive one. Lou Goldstein was so great, he was there for us even if it meant going back and forth with the price of the car several times. Lou was very efficient and answered all my concerns and questions with such knowledge. We'd definitely use him as our sales rep again and would recommend everyone else to him as well. Thanks Lou! Everyone from Lou to the General Manager, to JJ in finance were very courteous and efficient, Even the other sales reps greeted us very well knowing we already had a sales rep. The experience was bar none a great experience. We highly recommend MJ Sullivan to anyone who is looking for a vehicle. Our Equinox is a car that you just don't want to stop driving and when I drove it in my driveway I was sad the day was over. Thank you MJ Sullivan.........until next time.

July 19, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your purchase experience here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner. We are so happy to hear that your new car purchase was bar none a great experience. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com should you need anything going forward. We look forward to seeing you again and again here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner.

Great dealership!

by from Waterford CT |

By far this was the best experience I have ever had buying a car through a dealership. Sales people were very, very friendly and professional...and not to forget mentioning how much I love my 2010Hyundai Elantra I bought......Never in a million years did I ever think I'd be saying how much more I love it versus the Toyota Corolla I had for 15 years! Seriously, I couldn't be any happier with the experience I had at MJ Sullivan!

July 2, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive purchase experience here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner. We look forward to serving all your vehicle needs with you and your family for years to come.

Excellent car and even better customer service

by from East Lyme, CT |

I just recently purchased my third car from MJ Sullivan. All three transactions were seamless and pleasant. This most recent purchase was for a new car. I got exactly what I was looking for and received what I wanted for my trade. My salesman was professional, kind, and genuine. The manager worked hard to make my numbers work. I highly recommend this dealer to others. You will not be disappointed.

June 19, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to express your thoughts with us. We are so happy to hear that your purchase experience here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner was a positive one for you and your family. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com we look forward to seeing you again and again.

Hyundai Purchase

by from Raleigh NC |

I found my perfect car through a national car search site, then began working directly with employees of MJ Sullivan that posessed the car. Everything was exactly as stated or better than expected. The experience, and my car are wonderful.

June 13, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to express your thoughts with us and for your business. We enjoyed working with you very much. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com if there is anything we can do for you going forward.

Excellent Customer service

by from Chester, CT |

This was by far the easiest and best experience I have ever had buying a car, everyone I dealt with at MJ Sullivan was excellent! I am very pleased with the whole experience. They all went above and beyond to give me exactly what I wanted! Thank you MJ Sullivan, I would definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a new car!

June 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are so happy to hear that your shopping experience here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner was excellent. Feel free to contact me directly at esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com we look forward to see you and your family again here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner.