The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner

452 Broad St, New London, CT 06320

New 888-784-5303 New 888-784-5303
Used 866-500-9557 Used 866-500-9557
Service 888-264-4759 Service 888-264-4759

Come shop us first or last and see why we have over 200,000 loyal customers that continue to let us serve them

Great service

by from Gales Ferry, CT |

I brought my Sonata in for routine maintenance. The service personal were very professional and courteous. They had my car completed on time and even washed it.

March 18, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent purchase experience with us. We appreciate your business! Feel free to reach out to me directly should you need anything at all. esimonelli@mjsullivanauto.com

Outstanding Service!

by from New London, CT |

I brought in my 2014 Elantra GT for an oil change. I decided to wait instead of dropping it off because I know the service center is efficient. I was there for 30 minutes, barely enough time to settle in, and the car was ready--at a very reasonable fee. Everyone is pleasant and accommodating. I am always impressed with M.J.Sullivan. From sales to service--outstanding!

great buying experience

by from NEw London ct |

I purchased a 2016 Volt. The buying experience was exceptional, excellent, professional and friendly service at eash level of the dealershiop. Thanks.

November 26, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent purchase experience feedback with everyone. We are pleased to hear that you are completely satisfied with the entire purchase process here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner. We look forward to seeing you again.

The Best Place To Buy A Car

by from Waterford, CT |

Professional from start to finish. The best car buying experience I have ever had.

November 26, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are pleased to hear that you had a positive shopping experience here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner. We look forward to serving you again soon.

2008 INDY PACE CAR CORVETTE REP: BOB LAFRANCOIS-

by from WATERFORD CONNECTICUT 06385 |

2008 INDY PACE CAR CORVETTE REP: BOB LAFRANCOIS-EXTREMELY COURTEOUS & VERY HELPFUL VERY KNOWLEDGABLE GREAT COMMUNICATION AND EXPLANATION-OIL CHANGE-RECALL ON CLUTCH AND WARNING LIGHT PROBLEM-SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT-TAKEN ON TIME-IN & OUT WAS GIVEN EXCELLENT TECHNICAN-GREAT EXPERIENCE ON VETRANS DAY-THANK YOU BOB & M.J. SULLIVAN

November 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent service experience with everyone. We are delighted to hear that your recent service experience was a positive one. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate it!

It's just that simple!

by from Westerly, RI |

I've been coming to MJ Sullivan for the past 20 years because I found the best car at the best price. It's just that simple. Thanks!

November 11, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent service experience with us. We appreciate your feedback.

Wise Consumer!

by from Groton, CT |

We have been customers at MJ Sullivan since 2005 and find both the sales, service and repair work to be consistently excellent.

November 6, 2015

Thank you very much for your input. We appreciate you taking the time to share your service experience with everyone.

Very fair prices on both trade and purchase

by from Mystic, CT |

I had purchased a new truck from MJ Sullivan in 2005. Recently it was time to trade it in. They offered me a very fair trade-in value for the old truck, as well as a better than the competition price on the truck being purchased. Even though I live "over the bridge" and much closer to another Chevrolet dealer, I continue to bring all my business to MJ Sullivan. John Spinnato runs a good team over there, and since my last salesman retired, he teamed me up with Nick Mastrobuono. Nick was very accommodating and every bit as good as the last one (Dennis Perry).

October 29, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent purchase experience feedback with us. We are delighted to hear that your completely satisfied with your purchase decision. We look forward to exceeding your expectations again soon.

Service dept.X

by from Mystic, CT |

I received two recalls and called to schedule an appointment for them. I didn't buy my car there and thought they would tell me to bring the car to the place I bought it. Surprisingly they didn't even ask if I had bought the car there. The appointment was made for that same week and they even told me that I actually had three recalls. I also had them check a noise in the rear end which ended up only being uneven tread on my tires and I was not charged. Everyone was very pleasant and accommodating and they even vacuumed the floors.

October 29, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are pleased to hear that your service visit was a positive one. We appreciate your business and feedback.

Complete fast service.

by from Gales Ferry |

I had my Entourage towed in because it could not move when you pushed on the gas. I had a cracked air intake tube and then had the oil change service while it was there. It took very little time to find the problem and fix the car. Excellent staff and service team.

October 2, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with everyone. We appreciate your kind words and your business.