The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner

452 Broad St, New London, CT 06320

New 888-784-5303
Used 866-500-9557
Service 888-264-4759

Come shop us first or last and see why we have over 200,000 loyal customers that continue to let us serve them

The Best Dealership in the area!

by from Waterford CT |

The people at MJ Sullivan's get it! From the Management team, Sales folk's to the Service Department. 100% across the board, just and Outstanding Dealership.

May 11, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent service experience at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner. We appreciate your kind words and your business!

Always Great Service

by from Mystic, CT |

My 1999 Alero was DOA when I dropped it off Wednesday afternoon. The summer heat was too much for the battery and alternator. Bena (Service Rep) and I agreed to fix it and it was ready by 1100 Thursday morning. Thanks again, MJS.

Happy Buyer

by from Westerly RI |

We have been a loyal customers of MJ Sullivan for over 40 years. From Sales to Service, we have always been more than satisfied with this company and it's personal.

Great Service

by from Niantic, CT |

I was totally satisfied by the high level of expertise shown by the technician who worked on my Camero. I appreciate the high quality of service I receive at MJ Sullivan.

June 26, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted to hear that your recent service visit was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner.

Clean facility Friendly staff

by from New London, CT |

I brought in my 2013 Hymdai Elantra, the engine light was on. Mike was the service rep who took care of me. He was everything anyone in business would want in the customer service aspect of their business. Well spoken, knowledgable snd polite and spoke in a warm, welcoming and friendly manner. When the car was ready, he called for me, explained the work which was performed and again sought for understanding. Did I have any further questions? He was thorough and I had none. As it turned out, the cause of the light was a recall and there was no charge which of course, made me as happy as I could possibly hope. Many in the service business can possess the qualities I mention, but many times, those qualities can be lost in the delivery when it's delivered as a "matter of fact" manner instead of the warm, friendly manner which Mike has obviously mastered.

May 18, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent service experience here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner. We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!

30 Years of Service

by from Gales Ferry, CT |

I bought a 2015 Hyundai Elantra. It is our eight car with you over the last 30+ years. We have always had a good experience with sales and service. If there have been any issues you and your staff quickly resolved them to our satisfaction.

May 11, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your overall satifaction with The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner. We appreciate you taking the time to share your valued opinion.

GREAT SERVICE-CLEAN FACILITIES-EXCELLENT

by from WATERFORD CT |

OIL CHANGE AND RECALL FOR MY 2008 INDY PACE CAR CORVETTE-WAITED ON BY BOB LAFRANCOIS TERRIFIC SERVICE AND VERY PLEASANT GREETING AT COUNTER-BOB IS GREAT AMBASSADOR FOR M.J. SULLIVAN-VERY HELPFUL-GREAT SERVICE!!!TAKEN ON TIME OF APPOINTMENT AND QUICKLY COMPLETED,

May 11, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We appreciate and value your opinions. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

GREAT SERVICE-CLEAN FACILITIES-EXCELLENT

by from WATERFORD CT |

May 11, 2015

Thank you once again for sharing your service experience at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner. We appreciate your business.

Love MJ Sullivan

by from Old saybrook, ct |

Purchased a pre-owned Volkswagen CC in 2014 from MJ Sullivan. Despite not being a Volkswagen dealer, I have always been treated like family, with respect and complete service, each time I bring her in. I'll be certain to see MJ Sullivan FIRST for all my vehicle needs!

May 11, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We value your opinion. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great Customer Servise

by from Waterford CT |

This purchase experience was outstanding. From the beginning with the internet Salesman Enrico Simonelli all my question were returned promptly and to the point. The Salesman Jim Sisco was a pleasure to work with. At all time my wife and myself were treated with courtesy and respect. No hard core selling we never felt under pressure. Jim is a true gentleman and an extremely knowledgeable sales person. All our questions were answered in a way we were able to understand. John Spinnato ensured our buying experience went well and worked closely with Jim to make our purchase an enjoyable experience. Great Job to all and thanks. Terry and April McEvily

April 6, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with everyone. We are very pleased to hear that your recent purchase was delivered with a positive buying experience. We look forward to serving you again here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner.

Great dealership, no pushy salesman

by from Oakdale CT |

I traded in my 2010 Avalanche for a 2015 Traverse LTZ. I was disappointed that GM discontinued the Avalanche, but I am very happy with the purchase. The salesman Tom was very helpful, was familiar with the Traverse and was able to answer all my questions. This is the eighth vehicle I have purchased from MJ Sullivan over the last 25+ years. I have always had a good experience and will continue to do business at MJ Sullivan Auto (maybe they will bring back the Avalanche :)

March 9, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are very happy to hear that your purchase experience here at The MJ Sullivan Automotive Corner was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again soon.